All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3


Reel Dayva 3

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

211

duffy333 wrote:

One coil Dayva Basieyr other how many is worth :D Illy platform Rive 36. Or here is the most "budgetary" fishing - poplavochnaya had forced shtekerom.

Daiwa Basia Z45 QDA Basiair MAG SEALED - slightly more pieces.
Rive Sitzkiepe OPEN RX HSP Pack black-yellow, D36 - pleasant thing 200.
Browning 13.00m Xitan Z12 is 700

0

212

PILOTon99 wrote:

Don’t ah there not need to look. So easier not will become accurately To flew the Goblin, need to even so much same Probably so in any hobby, over time priyatnym hostage things.
People, could you tell me who whatever Internet gastronomami (with) enjoys for the acquisition of parts to the? Question nubskiy of course, but except plat, Rakuteta there is whether, even that worthy?

Yes there is, if you from Moscow region, then here is up an address on in Moscow. I called there and the workshop. Only here is the quality of works not know.
http://www.reelshop.ru/index.php

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 26 2015 20:47:43)

+1

213

Bearings and washers different, lubrication there prevents can be have porcupines buy - http://www.hedgehog-studio.co.jp
I their dayvy with Japanese market precisely their bearings and washers' apgreydil.

+1

214

Here is how times in this spetsmagazine for cat in Moscow bearings and washers Sync:.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 26 2015 22:09:12)

0

215

If I increasingly correctly understood, on rakutene Pro from West again Israel’s right to capital on right price :flag:
Tydysch
Ah and why the hell would I a pig-a box unleashed on trough with cords directly yesterday? :tired:

0

216

PILOTon99 wrote:

Nu and why the hell would I a pig-a box unleashed on trough with cords directly yesterday?

Now on elbow reel her right in. :crazyfun:

0

217

Catching on days coil Daiwa match winner 4012, trough 80 gram it on average during with depth 8-9 meters turns the without pressure.

+1

218

Vadkh wrote:

Now on elbow reel her right in.

Javadxan. As in childhood, snake on Bank putting :D
Await the until Match Wiener (disambiguation) 4012. But on pro hag, well, will have kogonit, for example wife, canvass, that precisely without this coils further life not makes sense :rofl:

0

219

PILOTon99 wrote:

Javadxan. As in childhood, snake on Bank putting :D

In the past year was on Kolsky in Teriberke. This village unflinching, there "Lefiofana" cast. So there Bumpkin very cleverly minnow back hand threw with canning banks.

0

220

Vadkh wrote:

So there Bumpkin very cleverly minnow back hand threw with canning banks.


To the avon. This same Siberian spinning. In taiga in long campaigns such method industrialized fishing long used. When a "kid was, dyadya shared when in vacation ottedova came. Later and on Gunnel such saw.

P.S. And threw means not 'The Tramp', and Beach. Maintain the right dialect an appropriate cordage. :crazyfun:

0

221

Oleg_GOR wrote:

And threw means not 'The Tramp', and Beach. Maintain the right dialect an appropriate cordage. :crazyfun:

Is true - scourge (beach).

0

222

Vadkh wrote:

That's right - scourge (beach).


Here is where embarked on this name not know. Can and carried with aglitskogo. With scourges there a precisely ramblers lived under River. And can from starotserkovnogo Birich, say rollicking they on drunk mistake were.

+2

223

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That where embarked on this name not know. Can and carried with aglitskogo.

In of England so was called decommissions on Bank sailors, so and has got accustomed. Still W. W. Example his canvas The Kiss about this mentioned.

0

224

Another failure questions znatokam))
Became proud owner Daiwa Cargo) in goes goes set of washers and trapetsividnaya bumper from rubber) for what she?
And the second question: Could you tell me the size of the bearings in the commercial lesoukladyvatelya. Thank you

0

225

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That where embarked on this name not know. Can and carried with aglitskogo. With scourges there a precisely ramblers lived under River. And can from starotserkovnogo Birich, say rollicking they on drunk mistake were.

Beach - this acronym: Former intellectual Man))

0

226

o_r_l_o_v wrote:

Ocherednye questions znatokam))
Became proud owner Daiwa Cargo) in goes goes set of washers and trapetsividnaya bumper from rubber) for what she?
And the second question: Podskajite the size of the bearings in the commercial lesoukladyvatelya. Thank you

And those we revere not loosely? 5mm & # 215 ;9 mm & # 215 ;3 mm refrigerators. And three washers 5mm & # 215 ;6 mm & # 215 ;0 .20mm

0

227

Vadkh wrote:

A those we revere not loosely? 5mm & # 215 ;9 mm & # 215 ;3 mm refrigerators. And three goal lead 5mm & # 215 ;6 mm & # 215 ;0 .20mm

Read, not found. For the answer thank you

0

228

o_r_l_o_v wrote:

Have you read the, not found. For the answer thank you

In Dayvakh 2

0

229

Vadkh wrote:

In Dayvakh 2

Thank you! Remains question pro a rubber)

0

230

o_r_l_o_v wrote:

Thanks! Remains question pro a rubber)

Nakleevaetsya on's foot reel, to the coil not sort ot hung in derzhake. But this by necessity. This in a buckslip somewhere instructions there is. To read papers sometimes need to :D
And not was would this Forum and're screwed. Lucas, was suffering from would with stickers on the coffin of the. :crazyfun:

0

231

Vadkh
Vadim, Hi!
You as specialist on Dayve,, give me an advice coil, under trough 120 +.

0

232

Vadkh wrote:

Nakleevaetsya on's foot coils, to the coil not sort ot hung in derzhake. But this by necessity. This in a buckslip somewhere instructions there is. To read papers sometimes need to
And not was would this Forum and're screwed. Lucas, was suffering from would with stickers on the coffin of the.

In a buckslip somewhere all on Japanese) not I have

0

233

o_r_l_o_v wrote:

In a buckslip somewhere all on Japanese) not I have

There the there is :D

0

234

:crazyfun: Carina, from Match Winner 4012QDA
With is enabled obgonkoy ?????? a soft-spoken rustling, and, with slow vreschenii, I would even said legke popiskivanie in one and same sector of rotation of rotor. With powered-down the muff (the handle can be cut to disco in both sides) quiet almost full. Move easiest, here placed down under their weight. Understandable, that deal in obgonnoy pothead, too. That with it of be such? Care a?
D3L, you have there is such a fudgenstein?

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Mar 2 2015 19:20:20)

0

235

PILOTon99 wrote:

Carina, from Match Winner 4012QDA
With is enabled obgonkoy ?????? a soft-spoken rustling, and, with slow vreschenii, I would even said legke popiskivanie in one and same sector of rotation of rotor. With powered-down the muff (the handle can be cut to disco in both sides) quiet almost full. Move easiest, here placed down under their weight. Understandable, that deal in obgonnoy pothead, too. That with it of be such? Care a?
D3L, you have there is such a fudgenstein?

Edited PILOTon99 (Today 18 :20: 20)

Yes I have, too, most, absolutely, and have brother such a same pleasant thing there is. When slowly keep craning and shpulya falls down as easy creaking, in one and same place.

0

236

In Hi,, Saver participants, on 200 contingent raccoons for fiddle :no:

0

237

d3L wrote:

Yes I have, too, most, absolutely, and have brother such a same pleasant thing there is. When slowly keep craning and shpulya falls down as easy creaking, in one and same place.

PILOTon99 wrote:

When Hi,, Saver participants, on 200 contingent raccoons for fiddle


Link

0

238

Auctioning the in mind that direct the movable rack? Not, I have makes all these beeping noises precisely in earlier rotor under alone and those same his angular positions, regardless of position extremity of piston rod shpuli. Lubrication like many everywhere, now. Maybe, you let's see

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Mar 2 2015 23:23:50)

0

239

PILOTon99 wrote:

Have A in mind that direct the movable rack? Not, I have makes all these beeping noises precisely in earlier rotor under alone and those same his angular positions, regardless of position extremity of piston rod shpuli


Then can obgonka popiskivat.

0

240

Yes, this was obgonka. Had turned a its in the hands of on vtulke in job regime and might be certain. -greased it little butter. Pritretsya, perhaps.
However, until having until it slightly not a carved from of fear :D. To to lift rotor, had to first to lift mikroprovolchku-pyatigrannik, sums up your credits two) podshpulnykh bearing, you came to spread podshi and extricate "of PIN", cautiously-hour mikrootvyortkoy turn off counter-IF Boltic rotornoy screws, ah further token. But what and elegant mechanism pays to and :cool:

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3