All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

d3L wrote:

Yes I have, too, most, absolutely, and have brother such a same pleasant thing there is. When slowly keep craning and shpulya falls down as easy creaking, in one and same place.

Incidentally, to lubricate upper napravlyayuschyuyu the movable rack, enough turn off blestyuchiy tylnik reel, to channel coil shpuley upward and a bit performed. Operating pin of the connector slowly other way from coils through dyrdochku himself. On him can be inflict lubrication, and, by zooming through the between palzami, slowly and back.

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Mar 3 2015 01:41:06)

+1

What coil from PADI choose for ZEMEX Razer progressive feeder 14 ft 140g for optimal balance?

Who knows that this for the coil Caldia 15 '4000A with wonderful shpuley goes?
Than she from Kaldii without wonderful shpuli differs?

28 wrote:

who knows that this for coil Caldia 15 '4000A with wonderful shpuley goes?
Than she from Kaldii without wonderful shpuli differs?

Nothing price, an advertising stunts from the German secession dayvy. A new shpulya and coloring. Razor old from model 2012goda

+1

scech wrote:

What coil from PADI choose for ZEMEX Razer progressive feeder 14 ft 140g for optimal balance?

3,500 / 4,000 on Dayve. Peredatka not higher than 4.9 :1. Corps desirable metal. And further already on finance look need :dontknow:

+2

Respected forumchane could you tell me can be whether add dayvovskoy lubrication in coil Dayva tdm4012 or need all ??? more many.
Katukha New under the showdown found that the main couple and gear shaft on which is moving the caret-almost dry.
There is I have such lubrication http://se.uploads.ru/t/h7cuy.jpg

Last edited by CarpZoom (Mar 6 2015 03:02:05)

Here is description of your lubrication - Bystropronikayuschee rich oil Daiwa Junsei TN language 3 for processing domestic details reel, under aid which can be achieve out a smooth work and prevent to premature wear details. Possesses antikorrozionnymi properties, that needs for metal parts of reel. Modern technology, underlying production lubrication, will provide effective work coils. Not resembles for steel ball bearings and plastic parts of corps. I here is thus in different colours, is not a badhttp://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/DAIWA_C__________513b407b28b2f.jpg

Can be simply add lubrication or Finally able to wash all-?

CarpZoom wrote:

Dear forumchane could you tell me can be whether add dayvovskoy lubrication in coil Dayva tdm4012 or need all ??? more many.
Katukha New under the showdown found that the main couple and gear shaft on which is moving the caret-almost dry.
There is I have such lubrication

Edited CarpZoom (Today 03 :02: 05)

Many lubrication and need not. On photofor compact disks friction the brake. Promoted its in mechanism reel I would not became.

Novik wrote:

adding its in mechanism reel I would not became.

If its add, then move coils will tight very. (Corporate CEO this when was experimenting with their lowest-cost coils).

Novik wrote:

adding its in mechanism reel I would not became.

But she termostoykaya. Not melts under active it catching :crazyfun:

+1

people reform Dayva. Protection obgonki from of holes in in the rotor. The Revolutionary technology MagSealed from Daiwa :crazyfun:
Text or Since entertainments branch, Messrs., such reel at all not for fidera.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/ffa1d12d06497e54553afb817296d38d/1426082427/37351/795169/Calcaldia_magsealed_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-11-14-00/i9-7865817/500x296-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 11 2015 17:03:13)

Uzhos. o.O . I as times thought Dayvu with such protection of buy. Now zadumalsi. And those black point not laundered? Corrosion?
Although like dayvy normal katukheny were. Perhaps soured.

You already bought - have you Prokargo :D

Increasingly is it coming out, this any prikormochnaya mixture of. But magnetic liquid leaking out long, even of memories not remained. Protection coils? Brechen (Hessen)! Naglishe gnusen brekhen! Obiraytung, graben und naglishe Babken 3,14zdung (Since).

G R E Y wrote:

people reform Dayva. Protection obgonki from of holes in in the rotor. The Revolutionary technology MagSealed from Daiwa :crazyfun:

Have who was careless owner all so. Man perhaps of mixed up, coil with the feeding trough.
Here is my coil after season exploitation, I its even after season and not was cleaning.
Have Kargro and Kastizma rotor the other more closed, not spiningovyy.
http://se.uploads.ru/OXk0N.jpg

Vadkh wrote:

. Have who was careless owner all so. Here is my coil.

The coil incumbent athlete. Coils from athletes've seen already - all such. Modicum Dayva, modicum Simano. Poushi in g, e-e, in prikormke. Time they have no glee times hands print is or about center of the spool worry.
But me more seems interested the other fact. Utterly good of the oboznachilsya in recent years a new "style trade", which I would called Asian counting. Marketing this very is so invasive, his the crux of the consists in creating and exploitation illusions "of rabid pace of technical progress." Are required permanent innovations, permanent "revolutionary discoveries", embodied in new products. Reel, rods up, cords - not important, that. Everywhere have them one thing and, too,.
In reality, of course, progress far not so brief. And under the guise of innovations account for still pitching naive people consumer anyone Remy-. In including, and such here is "protection."

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 11 2015 18:30:18)

+1

Ah I for example, too, skeptical am to mag Earth, BUT, camping on K. Have competitor there is no such sizes as have dayvy 3,500-4,000, account for buy dayvu, and even not despite this unnecessary technology, which follows and all, camping on K. Replace its a big problem. Another anyways there is no, are clinging those that there is

G R E Y wrote:

Katushka incumbent athlete. Coils from athletes've seen already - all such. Modicum Dayva, modicum Simano. Poushi in g, e-e, in prikormke. Time they have no glee times hands print is or about a coil worry.

There is no nor time, nor desires - the coil this raskhodnik in really the pure. And I you once this mentioned-argued pro this, and you not believed - now soak it in :D Marine fishing, is salty water. Fidernaya had forced, especially its sports direction - here is where with full vulpes lagopus lagopus reel on truly face :glasses:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 11 2015 20:22:38)

duffy333 wrote:

. There is no nor time, nor desires - the coil this raskhodnik in really the pure. And I you once this mentioned-argued pro this, and you not believed - now soak it in :D Marine fishing, is salty water. Fidernaya had forced, especially its sports direction - here is where with full vulpes lagopus lagopus reel on truly face :glasses:.

Then this not your coils. Or DC reluctance theset be sealed up.

G R E Y wrote:

There is it coming out, this any prikormochnaya mixture of. But magnetic liquid leaking out long, even of memories not remained. Protection coils? Brechen (Hessen)! Naglishe gnusen brekhen! Obiraytung, graben und naglishe Babken 3,14zdung (Since).

Signature author

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine
http://normark.com.ua/shimano/

A similar picture was I have after the tournament of Donetsk, Starobeshevo, last year, dust teetered wall, with waste dumps wind pute, can this coil made there same?

Yes noble were sorevy :cool: What there coils, people two days laundered, on familiar and creaked :crazyfun:

G R E Y wrote:

Then why oh why this not your coils. Or DC reluctance theset be sealed up.

Ah owns, have not lived up. Claims to quality of coils Dayva come from service center dura-Ace. From real dynamic IPs surfers claims NEMA, although in Ukraine not one quantity.The or Thousand katukhenov with magnetic protection of. Means Dayva on the right track. :D
But, I.M.H.O.,, here servismenam dura-Ace there is far move: Can be we go by udilischam Dayva Tornament, on series of Dutch Master from PI. :D :D :D

Ah owns, have not lived up. Claims to quality of coils Dayva come from service center dura-Ace. From real dynamic IPs surfers claims NEMA, although in Ukraine not one quantity.The or Thousand katukhenov with magnetic protection of. Means Dayva on the right track.
But, I.M.H.O.,, here servismenam dura-Ace there is far move: Can be we go by udilischam Dayva Tornament, on series of Dutch Master from PI.
:) .

Last edited by vinitu69 (Mar 12 2015 00:13:43)

Alex74 wrote:

. Ah owns, have not lived up. Claims to quality of coils Dayva come from service center dura-Ace.

Stupidity say. Here net marketing. System protection couplings reel from dirt, best sailing characteristics through small holes in in the rotor, made in it for, to ensure was in sight name system protection couplings reel from dirt, best sailing characteristics through small holes in in the rotor. Ah, and camping on D.

Alex74 wrote:

. From real dynamic IPs surfers claims NEMA.

Lies.

Efiop wrote:

Yes noble were sorevy :cool: What there reel, people two days laundered, on familiar and creaked :crazyfun:

Simanku it comes what very decent with those competition get out, see. On the idea of, the entire dirt only through corner rotor engulfed.

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 12 2015 01:09:54)

Counting all engage in. (Self-styled or not competitive advantages, the strident name and camping on D. Prevents mage siledy, X-thorns, three shpuli in goes, permanent "renewal" models and etc. There is useful blue, there is stomped on place on type "carryover bearing from rollers in Corps." Ah but as without this? Business. :dontknow:

. Wanted to understand, with my such a same the trouble or not, means such a same.

Came question in lichku, answer here.
The trouble here not so much in design, how many in engine driving the motives of implementers firms. In fact, directed would efforts on something indeed useful.
On exploitation special evils in this there is no. Magnetic liquid on many on "flows" - not remains a magnet on its place. But in obgonku is mired rarely, and work obgonki most often not violates.
If magnetic liquid is gathering dirt, dust or prikormku - she turns into "podsokhshee jams", and the only harm from it - can be felt in the course reel. As gnash, itching. After MOVIE passes.
Thus, any substantial harm itself this system magnetic protection not brings. Much the larger harm brings the absence of departure for coil. To example, dirt in, grease on shtoke stachivaet the rod, that directly is reflected on the smoothness course. And, most often, already fatally. So on on Dayva should times in two-three fishing remove the dirty lubrication with extremity of piston rod and promoted one spot made up liquid butter. Simple procedure
http://i.piccy.info/i9/5fbecc9fc08c3d6f6e4cba5ba8d1e070/1426110964/7934/795169/1.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-11-21-56/i9-7868570/232x200-r/i.gifhttp://i.piccy.info/i9/43c15e58f8d6eeadd30408a17982ed5e/1426111026/7408/795169/2_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-11-21-57/i9-7868572/240x186-r/i.gifhttp://i.piccy.info/i9/b1ead55582a1d4d33f5ef324d48d9a06/1426111064/8183/795169/3_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-11-21-57/i9-7868577/240x183-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 12 2015 00:58:12)

+4

Alex74 wrote:

ascribed all engage in.

Iai?yaaao a bit marketing, which, for example, under the guise of good udilisch sells, essentially, set of good rings. And buyer spends years on the, to this understand. Again same, returning to the the - indeed important changes (, X-stud) and "pacifiers" (magsealed, Hagan) are served equally.

+1

For extra-khevika In on purchase Daiwa Tournament Basia 45 QDX.
Homilies me dissuaded) will take in attention all competent remarks.

Last edited by Genius (Mar 12 2015 17:47:36)

Minus only one - the price. And so read pozitiv, not coil

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3