All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok - 2

The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok - 2

Posts 1 to 30 of 114

zxop_777 wrote:

Intercepted fiderom only despite explore, embarked question: Snap Pater Noster (disambiguation) from monoleski to the main-by a newly as better prisoedinyat, noose in loop or node type carrot and camping on D.? As will, be careful now and more comfortable?

In the Frost Schnur, the fishing line is. And camping on D. Only yesterday this knot spent, with pictures and all indeed. Esteem, and.

More convenient with InternetCELL "noose in loop." More accurate covered type "Albright" or "carrot." And can be at all Pater Noster (disambiguation) knitting's on the cord and nothing not conjuring up.
Here is theme on osnastkam "at all": Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok
Here is theme on "fipsedovskoy services": Offical tooling FIPS place code and its kind of.
In it pro ganglia slightly whether not through message recall the.

Incidentally, this theme can be as times continuation of themes "Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok" - have the already 1,000 messages you accrue. Only here s name need and "2" in name add :flirt:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 6 2015 18:23:20)

duffy333 wrote:

A can be at all Pater Noster (disambiguation) knitting on document with a string and nothing not conjuring up.

I have only so :dontknow: And am not expected uslozhnyat- increasingly normally works.

Likewise. 'm knitting plan on the main and not'm sweating my back off. Why complicate the?

Under tsepe, is tearing usually on node, where is tied tooling. Not losing time, pegged a new and all! And importantly-not is changing the distance industrialized fishing. If knitting on the main, the fishing line is can rupture.The in any place and on recovery distance there is will have spend time.

If stowed, snap noose in loop, then than these-8 will differ from-8 paternostera?
Ideally - is tearing on node, but would still present the likelihood exceptions from rules for different reasons.
Or same can be put the shock of leader (if not requires from-for weight zabrasyvaemykh osnastok, then can be roughly the same that of the - for preservation the principal twist are spaced) and knitting snap on it.

So, continue this subject under # 2, so as in previous, primary topic Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastokchosen the entire limit from 1,000 messages.

I think, that wise shifting all posts from Fidernye snapin this subject, to not to birth a "clones."

Ah, and for little leavening, I'll hand it over photo nesimmetrichnoy deal from monofila 0.35 mm, with bystrosemnym vertlyuzhkom from FLAGMAN for connecting defence wakes up aggressivity.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/FSAjd.jpg

Such a tooling remarkable themselves has shown at a recent fishing, 01.02.2015 g, with kormushkami type "Iron its" :love: from W. Pugacha, weight 60-70 grams + prikormka, had forced on a near the sidelines, roughly on 45 metres, for moderate, the depth of around 3 meters.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/kuhJS.jpg

No zatsepov and zaputyvaniy defence wakes up aggressivity (from monofila 0.10 mm ,-about 1.0 flushed with crocheted # 18 on Mezhdunarodke) not was, feeder EBM-100 with vershinkoy # 7, the main - cord Momoi hotspots mm without the shock of leader, been seized 3 plotvichki "okolomizinochnogo" size, plus recorded several poklevok frank "loosely-single-of uncertain" character :rolleyes:.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/CDzVe.jpg

Very liked, that can be quickly to lift the old and establish a new ceasing, and under this not Broodthaers-cut off the stitches for! :cool:

Last edited by Dood (Feb 7 2015 14:38:54)

Guys, Podskajite as better stowed, snap to asking a basic by a newly (vertlyug, noose in loop and camping on Afghan?

XAPT wrote:

Children (Guys), Podskajite as better stowed, snap to asking a basic by a newly (vertlyug, noose in loop and camping on Afghan?

Can be and so - and humour won.
For me criterion choice is the absence of zaputyvaniya snap and / or defence wakes up aggressivity about this knot (the mountings snap to the main), but prefer fastening through a small vertlyuzhok, and in late industrialized fishing basic, I cut off.

I give on the cord a small bezuzlovku (to prolazila in tulips) and to it node'm knitting snap. Can be so same small a Karabinek rifle back, but this leads to increase knot, yes and snap, which'm knitting on mono, typically disposable - after fishing perception.
Particularly for bezuzlovku nothing not determined, although there are certain inconvenience from topolinogo down.
So as enleve mostly on Dnieper River, length mono I take with endowments of (about 50 centimeters). Times in 3-4 fishing, in dependence from fortune twist are spaced near bezuzlovki, ligating its, throwing an infinite combination slice of twist are spaced (usually 30-50 centimeters).

I, too, kreplyu through a small vertlyuzhek. After fishing snap I’m taking picture, on the main remains noose. Its ligating on least wear cord.

XAPT, bored me as something one thing and the same "everywhere" write. ;)

enselt wrote:

I, too, kreplyu through a small vertlyuzhek. After fishing snap I’m taking picture, on the main remains noose. Its ligating on least wear twist are spaced.

Increasingly the same, only without vertlyuga. Sense?
Noose-in-loop and here we go.

At the other a time we with Hartth and Crazythis already debated. If need to - produbliruyu.

Mr.Puff wrote:

XAPT, bored me as something one thing and the same "everywhere" write.

Increasingly the same, only without vertlyuga. Sense?
Noose-in-loop and here we go.

At the other a time we with hart and Crazy this already debated. If need to - produbliruyu.

To snap to lift nothing to acquire not damage and to less the main perekruchivalas on vymotke.

Last edited by enselt (Apr 20 2015 16:06:34)

xvg
And Podskajite, pliz, "in purposes raising learning" as yourname.com. When Pechkinu, bezuzlovka - that for they?

Taman2012 wrote:

bezuzlovka - that for they?

Cube bent wire.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/wyP8F.jpg

enselt wrote:

To snap to lift nothing to acquire not damage

Hook loop snap on loop the main and prodevaesh snap in loop the main. Tooling "?" without damage on times!

enselt wrote:

to less the main perekruchivalas on vymotke

Highly dubious means fact. As and at the expense what the main must the issues? Directing under the feeder - agree, on the on the feeder shotgun with vertlyugom and stigmatized. But the main. :disappointed:
Using noose-in-loop nothing such a not noticing.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 20 2015 20:03:21)

Manowar correctly woman suggested that on expense bezuzlovki. Pribluda from spinningistov. The price only in this year as on hooks)
http://voblery.com.ua/images/comment/26868_l.jpg
(Figure for examples as really jibe bezuzlovka, 'm using without vertlyuga)
On expense vertlyuga, agree - to close too firmly basic should not, yes and questioning / sack his every fishing trip.
Noose in loop? Conveniently haul assimetrichku or ’? The size of the deal then should be not a small.

Last edited by xvg (Apr 20 2015 20:49:23)

xvg wrote:

Manowar correctly woman suggested that on expense bezuzlovki. Pribluda from spinningistov. The price only in this year as on hooks)
On expense vertlyuga, agree - to close too firmly basic should not, yes and questioning / sack his every fishing trip.
Noose in loop? Conveniently haul assimetrichku or ’? The size of the deal then should be not a small.

Bezuzlovku I before applied when catching makushatnikami carp on Dnieper River to less was knots on katorykh roared raskosami. I bezuzlovki did himself not pakupal from steel provalaki. Have fallen me rayalnye string so with them such bezuzlovki – rather than rolling the fire.

Yes what bezuzlovki? :canthearyou:
All really jibe on largely document with a string or a fishing line, ah or last resort, noose in loop. And the this only with nesimmetrichkoy, which, as on me, already has lost its popularity.

+1

Crazy wrote:

Yes what bezuzlovki? :canthearyou:
All really jibe on largely document with a string or a fishing line, ah or last resort, noose in loop. And the this only with nesimmetrichkoy, which, as the me, already has lost its popularity.

I'm knitting only on the main the cord. Shokliderami nepolzuyus never

Sat, watched, as people izgalyaetsya over by a terrible crash. Thought, one I retarded, Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main'm knitting.
That you have on late snap, that need vertlyuzhok questioning? Rotary lure or's Devon Rex,? Not there's gravy turns the basic, and working Friction clutch or even worse, baytranner. I and on the cow sheds vertlyuzhok not understand and not give. The only notable distinction between the feeding trough with vertlyuzhkom and symptom with him's shaking on vymatyvanii and imitates a property fish. With Vegasy why something are shaking, and Fox is faring as steamship-we landed softly. Increasingly in my opinion, am asking to discuss further :glasses:

+1

майк wrote:

What about his prison record, watched, as people izgalyaetsya over by a terrible crash. Thought, one I retarded, Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main'm knitting.
That you have on late snap, that need vertlyuzhok questioning? Rotary lure or's Devon Rex,? Not there's gravy turns the basic, and working Friction clutch or even worse, baytranner. I and on the cow sheds vertlyuzhok not understand and not give. The only notable distinction between the feeding trough with vertlyuzhkom and symptom with him's shaking on vymatyvanii and imitates a property fish. With Vegasy why something are shaking, and Fox is faring as steamship-we landed softly. Increasingly in my opinion, am asking to discuss further :glasses:

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
God pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

I not only Pater Noster (disambiguation) 'm knitting so same inlayn on basic

And me paternostera lack on all cases life :dontknow:

майк wrote:

A me paternostera lack on all cases life :dontknow:

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
You god pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

Me, too, lack but for there'm using and inlayn

About rakushnyak and stones not cut cord?
I of course understand, that hooks, trough - raskhodniki, but in the past year: Let, that to five kormukh in water for times select.

xvg wrote:

Cyber rakushnyak and stones not cut cord?
I of course understand, that hooks, trough - raskhodniki, but in the past year: Let, that to five kormukh in water for times select.

For past season trough three just lost I have not rezhit to explain why I do not can from for length udilisch love long stick

1 times nanofil on a loop chiknulo, stren koshlatitsya, not cut, Gloub- as shiny new. Dog leashes but also on often, 2-3 for fishing trip.

aleks777 wrote:

love long stick

On heat and stick, as anti-aircraft gun? Can be understand.
I on-start enleve, stick in parallel water. There have a long stick increasingly contrary :dontknow:

! Mike., aleks777
Can conditions industrialized fishing other?

Cel asked actuaIly as stowed, snap to the main, I expressed I.M.H.O.,, in end offtop

xvg wrote:

Chel asked actuaIly as stowed, snap to the main

The arithmetic. Man asked, that put between A (the main) and In (tooling) - plus, minus or can even what.
People tries to to answer (I in their including), that if In would still zero, then and questioning nothing not need to. :dontknow: Only and just.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » The use of protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok - 2