All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

mansory wrote:

. Need advice on shnuram. Want to purchase on khevik and on a medium! What options offer? Had forced mostly on-start, for khevika it is important expanding zabrosa.

I'll offer cord Berkley FireLine Feeder 270m in announced producer diameters from 0.06 until 0.10 mm.
boonce!
For the medium - without the shock of leader, but with small headings, feeders.
For Khevika - with shock-leader, and then an obscure impose well is real with any headings, feeders.

benderr wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

Sunline Cast Away 12 lb

And I would took on themselves courage state not 12, and 16 :flag: But Cast Away :love:

On Ukraine he how many is worth, have us for a kilorubley.

Dood wrote:

I'll offer cord Berkley FireLine Feeder 270m

And the quality of their has improved?. I years 8-9 ago, when bought he produced on me indelible impression (smooth and slippery), but after month work spin and fiderom, he became Terrier types more than as "have grandmothers", what not was with earlier Proshkami.

Vadkh wrote:

A the quality of their has improved?. I years 8-9 ago, when bought he produced on me indelible impression (smooth and slippery), but after month work spin and fiderom, he became Terrier types more than as "have grandmothers", what not was with earlier Proshkami.

There is no, not lokhmatitsya. And this not cord from PE (on-the language polyethylene), which fears clams, as traits frankincense.
8-9 years ago precisely such a cord Berkley FireLine Feedernot was and in speak of. :no:
Was simply Berkley FireLine - here is the lokhmatilsya as "have grandmothers": '(

Last edited by Dood (Feb 22 2013 10:30:16)

+1

Dood wrote:

8-9 years ago precisely such a twist are spaced Berkley FireLine Feeder not was and in speak of.

Until throwing his hat Wladyslaw had preceded, yes indeed such a cord then still not was. But the cord for their money an excellent. For-zabrosa still not bad Nanofil, but he not drowning unlike Feeder have Berkley.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 22 2013 10:50:39)

Vadkh wrote:

At Ukraine he how many is worth, have us for a kilorubley.

So much same and have us is worth. But man asked the cord and on a medium and on khevik and to impose was putevyy with him. Alternatives not see. So as to example Super PE from the same producer as the me, too, veri the Hood and on a lesser price, BUT diameters have him 10lb and then immediately 15lb. So to combine all and the entire and under this impose makismalno an obscure obtain the better Cast Away 12lb nothing not certainly. Ah or for those same her on a medium take Sunline Super PE 10lb, but on khєvik Sunline Super PE 15lb (I so and do), but Cast Away on range missiles zabrosa will more interesting.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 22 2013 10:50:08)

Топор wrote:

As throwing his hat Wladyslaw had preceded, yes indeed such a cord then still not was. But the cord for their money an excellent. For-zabrosa still not bad Nanofil, but he not drowning.

Here is prichine, Andrei, in this direction we with you think identical! :cool:

+1

Dood wrote:

8-9 years ago precisely such a cord Berkley FireLine Feeder not was and in speak of. :no:
Was simply Berkley FireLine - here is the lokhmatilsya as "have grandmothers": '(

The very a, why I and asked, because as pro simple Fayrlayn I know all.
Although all Building tools until now incisions from polyethylene, only basic fiber became thinner than and in good order have become vpletat fibers Gore-Tex or kevlar or Polikarbonida. The quality of cords depends only from purity raw materials and quality Spinnerets through which it protyanuto.

Vadkh wrote:

Samo a, why I and asked, because as pro simple Fayrlayn I know all.
Although all cords until now incisions from polyethylene, only basic fiber became thinner and in good order have become vpletat fibers Gore-Tex or kevlar or Polikarbonida. The quality of cords depends only from purity raw materials and quality Spinnerets through which it protyanuto.

In my opinion, with gorteksom you overreacted. The membrane pleasant thing the good, but to by a newly she were far through not stuck. And're trying something Gorteks is system from three layers-external the membrane and the lining. Vadim, increasingly after your posts I have arises question-and not fool whether I, and account for crawl in Wiki, to themselves placate.
Polyester fiber accurately get fluorescent braids-this as times the, presence of seed what castes evey from super reassess differs, ah even and number of strands.

Last edited by майк (Feb 22 2013 19:46:51)

+1

Thank you for answers, I, too, watched as times in side sunline, only on D1 Hybrid. In Internet write that he such same as CAST AWAY, only color have him a and in, too, time functional.

http://fishing-shop.org/e-store/xml_catalog/3468/30211
Could you tell me please the cord SALMO Feder is worth turn!?
Who't live in the them enjoyed?
Me need the cord for industrialized fishing on rates 2008, on rivers prokticheski not enleve.
On his price he modicum couple of seasons managerial!?
Times-two in week go Gone Fishin '(!
Thank you all!
With service from production to exportation Volodya.

майк wrote:

A're trying-the Gorteks is system from three layers-external the membrane and the bag is. Vadim, increasingly after your posts I have arises question-and not fool whether I, and account for crawl in Wiki, to themselves placate.
Polyester fiber accurately get fluorescent braids-this as times the, presence of seed what castes evey from super reassess differs, ah even and number of strands.

Misha not need to to climb things in Wiki and try to me going for a minute. The cord Sufix832 contains fibers struggled. This firm rolls Anyone reflecting known struggled-Tex. Here is the reference Linknew clear, that in the cord well not get fluorescent braids.
http://s2.uploads.ru/52rz9.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 25 2013 10:37:54)

Vadkh
With what you took that this Gorteks? I that is why the more am confident, that all here from words "sorrow an onion." :D especially love how not having a description of: "This is the most the thin and the most were instant", it seems these guys already and Varivas and YGK and Sanlayn and writing and things Long behind have left. :crazyfun:

Guru! Answer please on question in courses post # 488
Or advise inexpensive budget the cord :cool:

lenin wrote:

answer please on question in courses post # 488ili you must advise inexpensive budget the cord

Sunline Super PE 10lb. The price 180 UAH. :flag:

lenin wrote:

could you tell me please the cord SALMO Feder is worth turn!?

H. Z. For same money Nanofil on razmotku in grinding halt after length. Sorely tested and, importantly not need to themselves reassure: And suddenly all ??? have Salmo a normal the cord emerged with fashionable entitled Feder. In my opinion.

lenin wrote:

guru!

Not call me a dick! :mad: :D

And not guru, but can say, that Salmo very good the cord, they his not themselves make, and, if am not mistaken, buy the Japanese have, himself not eiaee, but comrade but -dovolen. Think for starters, even very super.
Nanofil and the cord not quite correctly to compare. In my opinion

Last edited by Олег 32 (Feb 25 2013 14:52:18)

Hi, yes not hotshots, give me you with єtim salmo with a cord. 160 Grzywna (. For 120 meters. Then as Sanlayn 180 Grzywna (. For 150 meters :flag:

Roma there 110 Grzywna (.

For such her I bі stremanulsya the cord buy. Here is realistically would stremanulsya. :dontknow:

Yes this theater! 8-)

http://www.fishing-shop.org/e-store/xml … 2423/24433
This the cord!

+1

lenin wrote:

this shnu

This. Only in diameter 10lb :flag: 15 mikronization this if for feeders 80 + and without shock.

Increasingly understood thank you d to do Made to Order! 15lb
Romeo ! Give me some pointers on kormukham for stayaka weight under feeder flagship of the bel- carbon fibre test 30-100gr
In lichku yes-would not fludit! Kormukhi feeder-sport
Thank you!

lenin wrote:

increasingly understood thank you d to do Made to Order! 15lb

Hi, for the boner you ????? 10lb! Fix you 15 mikronization?

Олег 32 wrote:

Nanofil and the cord not quite correctly to compare. In my opinion

Pachemu, simply Building tools different accented, and stereotypy our on this not affect. Different technology, in composition on production, there is braided, there is you curve, there is spayanye, there is with flyuorokarbonom, and there is here is people say even with gorteksom-breathing.

+1

Roma, man a latecomer. You that, its first the cord 10lb bought? This same need what the certain skills harvest with thin puffed.

Топор wrote:

gorteksom-breathing.

:D :cool:

Олег 32 wrote:

This is same need what the certain skills harvest with thin puffed.

10 mikronization this not the thin the cord. 6 this the thin.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2