All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

duffy333 wrote:

"palomarom"

There is in mind double polomar, as on packaging? And even question-your score hastily for a new Mr. Picker here bought Colmic race, and this matchevaya the fishing line is. Demands to line they made for match and fidera very differ?

wrote:

for a new Mr. Picker here bought Colmic race, and this matchevaya raskosami.

The fishing line is - super and for Mr. Picker here goes even 4000m2 as well as running. Capturing the year without issues at all.

Carlos wrote:

fishing line - super and for Mr. Picker here goes even 4000m2 as well as running. Capturing the year without issues at all.

I have already $0.16 toil chetverty year :cool: ???? times in year week still and on bolonke breathes.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 28 2012 17:47:18)

And I took $0.16 and increasingly in the same kind of a sketchy no clothing left

84 wrote:

Wu Power Pro in this year (2011) emerged a new model cord Super 8 Slick - is called.
Interestingly who any in living saw, was playing on the Stripper in the hands of, what the impression?

Here is the review:
http://fishing-fan.org/?p=1428

wrote:

There is in mind double polomar, as on packaging?

Yes, precisely thus.

On Ukran ? "have dosit pristoyniy cord! Chistokrovniy Amerikanets. Kompanya McCoy. Metallurgical declaring, ui eiai thread mtsnsha non-on 15% a any delicious virobnika. Podivivsya VDEO? testuvannyam - coming vrazha! Tsna which 230grn.! From ? pridbannyam not all so simply.

Entire information stolen with believing Christians Forum spiningistov.
Here is secret the reference on these shnuram You get clicking

Last edited by 84 (Jan 30 2012 12:04:42)

84 wrote:

At Ukran poyavivsya dosit pristoyniy cord! Chistokrovniy Amerikanets. Kompanya McCoy

Offered me this the cord. Nothing in offense supernatural there is no. On my view, empire the price and outright. Izdyozh on diameter. On fact, realistically thin diameters there is no. In general not impressed nor than.

+1

Appropriate themes not has found, where posting this post, and a new start not wanted to, ah times theme "pro prepare the fishing line", then and write can be pro increasingly that with it stems! So here is, only that looking through on and-there - got a girl's useful prisposobu for winding filament or cord on coil - me very liked!
http://uploads.ru/t/x/6/Y/x6YZt.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/2/s/T/2sTSy.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/Z/z/q/ZzqmF.jpg

I hearings in Ranger down saw, and himself'm using from a pipe-c-clamp from required lamp, bolt, 2 the cone, 2gayki. Such a pleasant thing Felix Blumenfeld, if beyking not shaking its, and starting with different holes accented, there is nuances.

wrote:

This kind pleasant thing Felix Blumenfeld, if beyking not shaking its

Not gather additionally in any way! What this in each?

wrote:

starting with different holes accented, there is nuances.

And here is with this agree!

84 wrote:

Dont gather additionally in any way! What this in each?

84 wrote:

Dont gather additionally in any way! What this in each?

Today these as times handled. With beykingom is obtained rewind 4 times, and for this separate axis need a Wu me she I'm thinking hexagonal, is inserted in elektrootvyortku, drill has tried, 's flipping out in the hands of, couple of times confused it's and spat, have screwdrivers 180 about in mines, more slowly, but safer.

Dobryi day! Could you tell me who the big boys povodochnoy lesochkoy OWNER Broad? Like would hear reviews for this line they made

MAXIK wrote:

Dobryi day! Could you tell me who the big boys povodochnoy lesochkoy OWNER Broad? Like would hear reviews for this line they made

Three season only on it / in sense dog leashes but also / - in measure soft, almost without memory, dozen a close zayavlenomu, the price / the quality of normal / without boom /, always in available / in sale /. All vysheopisanoe when applying on maloproblemnom bottom. In my opinion.

+1

Absolutely agree with vysheskazannym, only use Broad already substantially lot more three seasons

The fishing line is indeed normal, have us, too, enjoys populyarnostyu. But dozen, as the me, on many overvalued. Say 0.10 realistically after mikrometra - 0,113; 0.12 - 0,132. This on on in razmotke on 100m. Recently have us appeared coils on 30 or 50m with small diameters - until 0.10, so those until not would measure.
This I moreover, to sorentirovatsya, that borrow on place in no clothing left.

On back teetered soft the fishing line is 0.25, after season promeril - 0,21. Reason think about zavyshenii diameter and pridirchistvogo relations to zhilke.

+1

Sp wrote:

Recently, have us appeared coils on 30 or 50m with small diameters - until 0.10, so those until not would measure.

The difference on mikrometru almost two-hundredths

Have us in city of, in sale emerged the cord Industry production Takho on price + -80 Grzywna (for 100m razmotku. Who any yuzal this izdelee? Is worth on him to pay attention?

Lilian wrote:

Dont think that'll surprise but, - a host day work with EBM with nanofilom 8 mikronization, there's gravy 75 + fodder, 76 gather steam; Shimany 4,000. On. EBM 160 "grape". The cord nano 10 mikronization, there's gravy 100 "grape" + fodder, 96 gather steam; shimano 4,000, flight a normal.

Write please what-mark twist are spaced are using?
I blackcurrant itself EBM 130 "grape"., now here is in search of sootvetstvueschey pletenki for him. Until-that me on the advice front Sunline Castaway 10lb, I his had turned a in the hands of - very perishing he khlipenkiy and then add a thin, and the price high.

So he and wrote - Nanofil. From Berkeley. On Ukraine his the price 140-150grn. For coil 150m.

1lb-450gr respectively recommended the cord 4,5kg, as on me very and very. And on producer - Bomba. Ah, this vyzov, and in principle the cord an excellent.

stal1n wrote:

me on the advice front Sunline Castaway 10lb, I his had turned a in the hands of - very perishing he khlipenkiy and then add a thin, and the price high.

Chic the cord. And increasingly quality is worth money. Himself'm using nanofil for dalnyaka. Like increasingly normal, but after the first same fishing the cord lost its form of. Flat became that whether. And in end laying on shpulyu has become not an ideal.

pohil wrote:

emerged cord Industry production Takho

Not advised that would, is tearing in the most not predictable places ???? to,, too, slightly was not bought, on time sedated Help those who enjoyed :angry:

Last edited by VETAL (Feb 21 2012 00:12:44)

Have someone there is experience primeneiya or opinion relatively flyuorokarbona, as the main for Mr. Picker here? Reaching loosely, sinking quickly, memory-so there is and gentle Mark.

! Mike.
If would not the price, then option an ideal. In my opinion. The price truth, too, the notion of the relative.

Not see sense questioning Wolfgang Flur as the groundwork for Mr. Picker here. Bohrmann justify:
- Distantsiya industrialized fishing deal on Picker small enough for to even the most drawn-out the fishing line is skradyvala poklevki.
- contaminated vlete "bonus" on such tender place it additional stretching filament only "in plus."
- Of-for small shpul need a the fishing line is with minimum memory.
- contaminated the report diameter Wolfgang Flur on gap weaker conventional fishing line of yours.
This my opinion. What pros from flyurika?
Who Needs interestingly witness this article:
Flyurokarbon against conventional filament

+1

Plus have flyurika - resistance abrasion, and for industrialized fishing on during under this rugged bottom I think he will preferable. Truth here is recently bought as such (for fidera) CENEX FEEDA LINE 0.26 - so she me 6600m very a solid and malotyanuscheysya. Here is only as she bucks abrasion?

duffy333 wrote:

what are the pros from flyurika?

Simply as lichnoemnenie

duffy333 wrote:

- Distantsiya industrialized fishing deal on Picker small enough for to even the most drawn-out the fishing line is skradyvala poklevki.

Yes but on pikere this and not the main problem. Wolfgang Flur severe and under desire or need near trough lies. More crossbars to fur. Pressures.

duffy333 wrote:

- contaminated vlete "bonus" on such tender place it additional stretching filament only "in plus."

In obschemto yes, but I for themselves think:s organs is if people on ultralayt the captain tolstolobov and pile of carp on 7-8 kg, then with deal on Picker in such situation it turns out chance not so perishing and little. Deal technology.

duffy333 wrote:

- Of-for small shpul need a the fishing line is with minimum memory.

Wasn have, Fliura much memory. Precisely this moment have, Fliura me more just attracts.

duffy333 wrote:

- contaminated the report diameter Wolfgang Flur on gap weaker conventional fishing line of yours.

Until dry yes, and through couple of hours?, and more in water? And on junctions question.
That concerns articles on your exiled, how argument I would its does not pose. Slightly fetched, either.

Last edited by (Feb 21 2012 14:34:38)

Yes please :)
Squaring the table there is on site producer here. I simply broke little new ground magnitude in mm and kg
And data about evrorazmotkakh taken with Russian site here

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated the report diameter Wolfgang Flur on gap weaker conventional fishing line of yours.

This as say. I not pro nylon in water, loses he the tenacity, here increasingly clear. Bought for Mr. Picker here Colmic Race, people on Forum says - good, normal raskosami. Let-think, 'll take a look, what have Kolmika interesting things there is. Find flyuorokarbon, and he, dog, robust my Rysa. Here is you and '' weaker conventional filament. " Mark FC not remember, but have Kolmika, think, their a bit. The other conversation, just one times saw carbon fibre in razmotke 100m, obchno not bolshe50 fringes Otak.
Pysy Fair enough for 0.16-Race-there are 2.8 kg Seagur soft (FC) -3.0 kg Shade (FC) -2.9 kg, for large diameters nylon stronger this temperature delta. And I have precisely 0.16, in as.

Last edited by (Feb 22 2012 23:04:26)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2