All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

newer wrote:

need whether me use shoklider?

What pletenka and with somehow cross section?
Allow whether rings work with shock?
That the planned in Sw-ucts shock?
Maximum weight feeders will be used?
As far are planning hurl?
Confident, that without shock not indispensable?
A bit clams - this how many (roughly)?

Response to these and the possible other questions get situation))

newer wrote:

Podskajite please if I despite harvest on cane lesku- river with average and jobs strong the passage. Dno- the sandy or ilistoe / of stones and Nassarius shells not many.
Need whether me use shoklider?

Point, already like would was such question, truth, in the other topic, under # 754: Primenenie protivozakruchivateley and various fidernykh osnastok

newer wrote:

please can you tell me if I despite harvest on cane lesku- river with average and jobs strong the passage. Dno- the sandy or ilistoe / of stones and Nassarius shells not many.
Need whether me use shoklider?

Conditions fishing consumerism themselves. Quercus species, if will cut the groundwork, then desirable put shock.

Advise flyurokarbon on dog leashes but also 0.1-0.2-until toes, the least, a to tightening the.

alexd wrote:

advise flyurokarbon on dog leashes but also 0.1-0.2-until toes, the least, a to tightening the.

0.1 quite the thin dozen, means need good quality, the more 1.5 were found ceasing. I bought these suchquite soft with real diameter of. There same there is and Sanlayn, himself not enjoyed but on accounts spiningistov, too, not bad.

Last edited by Топор (Mar 21 2013 14:35:52)

veps wrote:

if the price not question something here!

Without grievances, but. Ovno! 0.26 is tearing, as rotten thread. Wanted to pitch its on melkokarpa on Spring - refused.

What pletenka and with somehow cross section?
Allow whether rings work with shock?
That the planned in Sw-ucts shock?
Maximum weight feeders will be used?
As far are planning hurl?
Confident, that without shock not indispensable?
A bit clams - this how many (roughly)?

Response to these and the possible other questions get situation))

Pletenka ULTRACAST invisi • Braid hadn

For shock mono for gross-0.33

Max weight feeders 90-100gr. (Plan start with 45-60)
As far d hurl not know- d try not och. Far 30-50m

Without shock KhOTELOSBY. That not knitting

Not many clams think on house several units,

alexd wrote:

advise flyurokarbon on dog leashes but also 0.1-0.2-until toes, the least, a to tightening the.

I enjoyed thus Trabucco T-Force (XPS Fluorocarbon hadn-0.16 not been writhing around at all (real dozen a bit more declared) The Cost very like a loyal.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Mar 22 2013 21:48:30)

Flyurik, if this indeed flyurik, the issues should not.

Not family cats whether whom mono the fishing line is 0,28-0.35 red (past) and salad (light green) color of? Any producer and desirable nasichenogo color of?

On red (almost it's with cherries truth) other Red Devil. But she hard that the kind wire.
Have Kolmika something vividly-, crimson sometimes there is - on Forum here quite recently Romeo wrote.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 23 2013 14:40:12)

+1

Топор wrote:

Don’t family cats whether whom mono raskosami 0,28-0.35 red (past) and salad (light green) color of? Any producer and desirable nasichenogo color of?

If such a be appropriate. The this Sufix Elite Hi Vis Yellow
http://s3.uploads.ru/dxag4.jpg

SL wrote:

Flyurik, if this indeed flyurik, the issues should not.

This Yes! But, personally me more worries, to "flyurik" or "another" raskosami, been cut up shell, was - such, to clutched "hold a shell up" camping on E. That-would can be quietly was remove is thin fish, and not fear in its to Oslo.

I'm using, as in services, so and in ceasing "Diaz Gutierrez IQ" respectively "20lb" and "10lb." But, "her" eats all!
But, about than us fishers here us "coast" - selecting - most the best!

Don’t family cats whether whom mono raskosami 0,28-0.35 red (past) and salad (light green) color of? Any producer and desirable nasichenogo color of?

Have kolmika- Formen rich maroon, RASE-the emerald.

+1

Топор wrote:

mono the fishing line is 0,28-0.35 red (past) and salad (light green) color of?

In my opinion kolmik flight in such thickness and not was-and already not will-wash their hands with production. And color it-closer just color bottled glass.
Mention any country by would task-if short pieces of, then abide multikolor any producer and selecting, what need to the length. I have actual reel energofishevskogo carp expert f0.30-for recording and and bekinga ’. There color of alternate-and green and Red there is.
And at all something the fishing line is was in elementary putting on het makeup anilinovymi with for testilya and not only. If quite nevprotyk, can be and painting.

+1

veps wrote:

and you nor what not're confusing?

Nope)

veps wrote:

0.26-for tug ropes until fig

On a carp? In the most times)

veps wrote:

“I don’t liked this the fishing line is!

Fu-available.Fu-available.Fu)

YuraHanter wrote:

I'm using, as in services, so and in ceasing "Diaz Gutierrez IQ" respectively "20lb" and "10lb." But, "her" eats all!
But, about than us fishers here us "coast" - selecting - most the best!

Ah as would Korda caught in his photographs is company -vendorom (Postavschikom and holder of Mark). Themselves they nothing not produce, ah flyurokarbon on 100%. Can be buy flyurik from real Japanese, Tokyo /, YGK, Kyreha, Sunline, Varivas, i.e. from producer. And the quality of not would suffer and the on the most will.

+1

Топор wrote:

0,28-0.35 red (past)

Colmic Axial. Already has passed tests on feeder in diameter 0,18. Officer Maen yapolnostyu set. Until 0,32 kadetsya diameters go. Color the scarlet. Razmotki on 300 meters.

In New a fishing trip there is all diameters. Choose not want :flag:

The price for 300 meters something in district 80 Grzywna (.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 23 2013 19:28:07)

+1

veps wrote:

A wasn this deficit? In Enakievo, Yenakievo saw and not in one place (and the contestant and the contestant)

And where precisely in Enakievo, Yenakievo?, d there on -Sk week. Not know ca not difitsit, but on Gorlivka not found, in Donetsk British in Rybolov +, too, not saw.

майк wrote:

mention any country by would task-if short pieces of, then abide multikolor any producer and selecting, what need to the length.

As would not fidernaya theme, but for objectivity. Color need ideally motylnyy, for imitation very (fly "mushka"), and Tripoli / LIbya between 13 for imitation gidropsikhi (a larva).
http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1303/e5/ccda7c851642t.jpg

Last edited by Топор (Mar 23 2013 20:34:31)

Топор wrote:

in Donetsk British in Rybolov +, too, not saw.

Near meatpacking district Music New fishing. There wood, "um, kolmik" the rump eat up "and Reyes... Reyes like was. From Rybolov + 200 meters get.

Romeo wrote:

Reyes... Reyes like was

Ah Reyes... Reyes like dark green

in my opinion kolmik flight in such thickness and not was either...

Your truth, I in color he struck, and pro the size of the forgot.

veps
Thank you Sergey, not make a fuss, I'll go through a few himself market not such a large.

Reread all pages this line and other forums, honestly say after this quite confused. :crazyfun:
Help deal, bought itself feeder drennan the puddle chaker carp 12ft, coil shimano ekseydzh 4,000 rtsdkh
Harvest despite on-start or faint heat, the distance until 70 meters, trough until 40 grams, either flet such a same weight, fish a dace, Crucian, carp, White Amur, a carp, bream. In general all that can be caught in the region.
Finding it between leskami:
1) Trabucco T Force (Feeder 0.22-0.25 (0.22 -6.950kg; 0.25-8,4kg)
2) Shimano Technium 0.25 (5.8kg)
3) was amended the fishing line is kolmik glamorous pink color of that well Roma hyped)
4) Browning fida layn.
And cords:
1) super reassess 10-15 mikronization
2) berkli feeder 10lb

Who can Libyans prepared to instruct on "path the true" and together suggest the ensured dozen. (If the fishing line is the ????? whether 0.22 or all same 0.25).
Await the your thought.

In my, to let the line out on such distance borrow not worth.

Raskosami:
Had forced a white fish on made it until 40m;
Under purposeful industrialized fishing carp, amur, a carp on any made it.

The cord:
Had forced white puppies were born on made it 40m +.

On the listed devaysam:
Filament
1) Trabucco T Force (Feeder 0.22-0.25 (0.22 -6.950kg; 0.25-8,4kg) - not catching
2) Shimano Technium 0.25 (5.8kg) - karpovo-trophy option filament
3) was amended raskosami kolmik glamorous pink color of that well Roma hyped) - not eiaee
4) Browning fida layn - raskosami for industrialized fishing white puppies were born any sizes
And Building tools:
1) super reassess 10-15 mikronization - good the cord
2) berkli feeder 10lb - not eiaee

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

In my, as such on such distance borrow not worth.

This distance d use only on paired karpodromov where will need dokinut on brovku. The main the distance until 50 meters.

duffy333
And what the size of the filament better choose? Maximum carp blackmail threat has been removed me zavesil 5.4kg. Me seems feeder predisposition of tugging major fish much better than karpovoe place it.

Last edited by Egor_p (Mar 25 2013 22:37:44)

Deal not in udilishche - it is beginning to play very an important role, when fish already under Bank. And so better to it has worked in paired with the main. And the main better the fishing line is. Shimano Technium 0.25 (5.8kg) a good and proven choice for industrialized fishing carp.
Ideally need have 3 species the main: The cord (10lb) - for industrialized fishing white puppies were born edict, karpovuyu as such - for industrialized fishing carp / amur and of her bonus of bream, raskosami for white puppies were born (0.22) - had forced small fry / krasnopera / an / a white bream.

+1

duffy333
And as this all organize virtually on 2kh shpulyakh?)
Where any sell spare shpuli to my center of the spool? And if suppose put on one shpulyu 10lb soup reassess but on another 0.25 as such? Under using 0.16-0.14 tug ropes can be whether its use instead 0.22 on white puppies were born?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2