All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

Egor_p wrote:

.2) berkli feeder 10lb.

Perhaps, presumably in mind here is such the cord- I also I 0.10 mm and 0,08 mm, with shock-leader, of course. Reproaches there is no.

Simply before my the old feeder (the flagship of the was carbon fibre) used mainly on a major fish (more 0.5kg). Everything else Volzhskiy deal on Picker (flagship of the ekskalibur, incidentally stick was death proof with clearly gross underestimate test), and now want as would muster this all together. Muster so say universal tackle.

Dood wrote:

Probably, presumably in mind here is such the cord

Yes, precisely he. Your conditions industrialized fishing coincide with my? On how many his lack?

Deal in is that I before cords never enjoyed :dontknow: so for me buying onnogo mystery for family dark secret that one might. Before I enjoyed 0.28 fishing line. Now want do more chutkuyu and ringing up tackle.

Universal cordages not the case, better, all-??? podnapryachsya and buy still a medium. :)

Start with twist are spaced 3000.00 not worth I.M.H.O.,, so as he not as forgives moreover that as forgives the fishing line is. And had forced with shock leader need a not everywhere.

Egor_p wrote:

Before I enjoyed 0.28 fishing line. Now want do more chutkuyu and ringing up tackle.

Enleve roughly in such same conditions. The cord is worth only on marker.
Do so, as advised duffy333.
On one shpulyu Shimano Technium 0.25, on second browning FEEDA LINE 0.22

Олег 32 wrote:

better, all-??? podnapryachsya and buy still a medium.

He there is, I same wrote that I have flagship of the was carbon fibre there is.

volod wrote:

Intercepted roughly in such same conditions. Cord is worth only on marker.
Do so, as advised duffy333.
On one shpulyu Shimano Technium 0.25, on second browning FEEDA LINE 0.22

Then I not okhvatyvayu distance further 50 meters. More precisely belle on such distance there is. And as was I prochitano cord better works on heat so as less parusit and more sensitive. And mostly perhaps so as Duffy and'm going to do, only perhaps d seek still 1 shpulyu to center of the spool.
Poorly that nobody texts about filament kolmik and trabukko.

Egor_p wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):
Better, all-??? podnapryachsya and buy still a medium.
He there is, I same wrote that I have flagship of the was carbon fibre there is.

Perhaps and coil to him there is? Then raspredeli all that advised that Daffi on two coils and will :cool:

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

Probably and the coil to him there is?

The that on it is worth it is difficult call coil) it was the flagship of the inspaer then was drowned. Bought on time in Ashane for 70grn what the katukhu. Has passed with it season.
There is nothing more a permanent than temporary (with)

Install there on one shpulyu cord, but on another as such - better Tekhnium, as more customers pay on diameter to by you previously, so and more universal (if harvest and carp, and belle).

+1

duffy333

And why would not use as such not 0.25 and 0.22 breaking on trabuke 6.950 have 0.22 I have Trabuko 0.255 now is worth the other series of at the other feeder I’d say very even. Simply precisely a series of feeder talked up and I with it not worked. I here is udmayu put on 1 shpulyu cord 10lb super reassess but on another - to let the line out 0.22 our and try with the help it harvest carp and belle (to combine in it as would 2 in one). Not can nothing bad say about shimano - read only alone positive reviews about it but not seems whether that she more karpovaya (to read more soft and it's lots of stretching) than firewalls include anti under feeder specialized filament type a Browning and Trabuko. Here is that me confounds before the ultimate choice. :(

Egor_p wrote:

A why would not use to let the line out not 0.25 and 0.22

I same not know your conditions industrialized fishing :dontknow: Just wrote their priorities.
If mostly harvest belle and melkokarpa (until 2kg), then 0.22 well enough - have the same Cenex Feeda Line 0.22 breaking a reputed slightly more 4kg, but I on it and "unexpected" karpikov on 6kg had been bugging. But if is supposed to more less a frequent one had forced carp 4kg +, then here already need a normal raskosami - and Tekhnium 0.25 this as times Regrettable choice.

+1

All thank you! So and will make. Soon it gets warm - with me report with fishing!

Please can you tell me. Would stand before dilemma, that better also wind as basic to let the line out away-Shima ION POWER Feeder Pro0.22 or to let the line out MILO "Fortress Special Feeder Fluor"0,18 for industrialized fishing carp not taking home trophy (trophies rare)?

Stumbled on such a as such: Daiwa Justron who that can say?

Beate. As and promised food their the initial the impression about a fishing line Solmic Method Feeder. I have in diameter 0.22 mm. I remember wrote that she stands at and all such. Can after dozen fishing trips she and shift their properties, but the fresh-faced is leading themselves is famously. Even for vershinku under full "weakening" utterly not tried to spin off. Can as spoke Roma Badardinov all deal in correct namotke. If and further so goes the their money's not good enough she is worth :flirt: It's a short ride.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 31 2013 18:12:41)

Today on open season testil a new for themselves as such 0.11 Sunline Hiper Z. After couples zabrosov stands at in mutton rіg. Then moved on Tokyo / Premium Fluocarbon 0.11 better themselves is leading on grass blades twisting up. Of course understandable that nylon lightly, hit diversity of on skruchivaniyu.

+1

Dobryi all take 24 hours to! All read and read, here is decided to also we ask Council!
Anyone bad about molesting as such Guru Drag-line 0.20 4lb. As properties? Took for yeti.
Thank you.

Egor_p wrote:

no one not texts about filament kolmik and trabukko.

Morning what, asked? Kolmik flight sinking layn 0.16 on pikere summer used, winter and on Lite even took-claims not was absolutely no. Trabukko Tbilisi-force khrs match also super d?? 0.203 on khevike applied. Increasingly it comes nothing, poked around after 4 days fishing full approach day. Skonstropolil sinker for promotion, now constantly with a carrying d.

Last edited by майк (Apr 1 2013 20:46:46)

майк wrote:

Trabukko Tbilisi-force

Me not liked, too,. On today better Reyes kolmikovskogo nothing not met

As people looks at such approach in choosing diameter twist are spaced?
Look with 12 mines 20 sec.

Golden words:. " Nevertheless fish are they biting and she remains in sadke. " :cool:

Last edited by Serskii (Apr 2 2013 16:04:55)

:flag: Perhaps who familiar with a twist Pontoon21 Exteer?

Defender wrote:

Perhaps who familiar with a twist Pontoon21 Exteer?

The good, maiden surname - YGK.

Vadkh
T. E. The same Dayva Regal?
What borrow dozen for feeders 80-100gr for use without the shock of leader?

Last edited by Defender (Apr 3 2013 00:20:38)

In my opinion: 15lb - if experience industrialized fishing fiderom little. 12lb - if there are already confidence in their forces.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 3 2013 00:30:17)

Grand merci responding.
Pontoon21 Exteer this YGK PE Super commissioned Moskanelly, more accurately its brand)

Bountiful all days!

On pletenke Black Hole can who suggest the, raped?

There are several on a fishing line and by a newly. Have studied on flagship of the, so as closer just lie me, yes and choice big.
Alighted
Cord Daiwa Shinobi Braid hadn or hotspots (the first cord, plan shock leader) if in this price range there is that the better, advise.

Raskosami Maver Dual band (season worked good 0.22, remained exasperated, with kormushkami 70 + fodder nor single gap :))

The fishing line is on dog leashes but also
Was maver SLR, want reverse, camping on To very strongly rotate I have.
Pick a between Preston Reflo or Drenan, that you can advise?

That can be take on shock leader?

Saw tell Shimano Technium, where its can be find in thickness 0.25?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2