All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 631 to 660 of 1000

Um, between Preston Reflo or Drenan, that you can advise

Several seasons catching Preston Reflo (Power and Xceed) filament liked, the first significantly softly the second and well plyusit. Now tried MAVER fishing line ZERO (50 flushed) winds on it, perhaps, alone positive emotions.
P.S. To deficiencies Preston's can accounted enough rapid aging, under namotke 100 flushed, the small diameters die much faster the same Kolkika, and are spent emotsiyam much longer.

Last edited by SL (Apr 5 2013 14:14:03)

SL wrote:

Now tried MAVER fishing line ZERO (50 flushed) winds on it, perhaps, alone positive emotions.

:cool: I have, too, after 5-6 fishing trips this spring such same until impression pro this to let the line out.

duffy333 wrote:

I have, too, after 5-6 fishing trips this spring such same until impression pro this as such.

Sergei, and than she better Tubertini?

duffy333 wrote:

SL wrote (and):

Now tried MAVER fishing line ZERO (50 flushed) winds on it, perhaps, alone positive emotions.

:cool: I have, too, after 5-6 fishing trips this spring such same until impression pro this to let the line out.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Where take the its in Kyiv? Shared only Russians sites shows.

I not wrote, that this maverovskaya raskosami better than raskosami from Tubertini Dragon. Until that Zero has shown themselves highly honoured on during 50-any seafood brunch with povodkami until if - enough soft, but not stands at as SLR. Well holds on junctions. Minimum memory. Mikrometrom not tested. Let us try further.

I in a fishing trip on Rusanovke its’in late winters.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 5 2013 17:36:12)

Saw a special as such for shock leader, there is sense in this side look? And again same, that the in our stores presented?

Have different producers shock-leaders different on properties. I on case nuclear war elitalyansovskiy has purchased, but after reading input about offense on Forum questioning to finish your meal. Yes and needs special there, simply fell under hand-bought, high ’.

And who any enjoyed fidernymi leskami from CarpZoom? Share exchange the impressions please.

Comrades, a twist with what that of the burdens you use on marker? I made something in popykhakh cable bought with razrynoy burdens 22 kg, and now think not strongly whether thick, under zatsepe not oborvesh).
What shock-leader better use: Monot or braided? Under using the homey shock, me seems, more chance zaputyvaniya snap.

Last edited by Hedin (Apr 9 2013 12:03:10)

rikz wrote:

A who any enjoyed fidernymi leskami from CarpZoom? Share impressions please.

In an exhibition "Hunt and dive-2012" took on you in several diameters - 's Gunning 'on darmovuyu price :blush: “I don’t one fishing (even several hours on it) facilitated to recommend this" product "only on beking :disappointed: That with the report with the fishing:

duffy333 wrote:

At PXR 5,000 Brauningovskaya Fidalayn 0.24, but on PXR 4,000 the fishing line is from Carp Zoom. On it will highlight the in more details. I know, that choice highly strange :blush: I confess, demon confused about that. This raskosami face a bleak shit, piss :angry:, which I wasn that on beking shall put! It starts to the issues in the process fishing and through several chasovu me under slightest provise drove forward in mm% -) tin!

Much detail HERE.
I don't know, can for year something and has changed in better side, but osadochek remained.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 9 2013 12:08:55)

Thank you,, too, on price's Gunning':blush:, better that the another stuck.

duffy333 wrote:

She is beginning to the issues in the process fishing and through several chasovu me under slightest provise drove forward in mm tin!

Sergei I have such was with fishing line ? let the power max 0.22. Bought two starting, it's stuck in her on same assessment coils, went to on fishing. On one a coil all remarkable, on the second, after several zabrosov raskosami starters the issues, as-know-that. In end've been racking my two done and as several feeders. On the other katukhe such a not occurred throughout the season. But more I this as such not buy, although reviews about it in most cases positive. Perhaps this simply was marriage and in my and in your case.

duffy333 wrote:

KhZ, can for year something and has changed in better side, but osadochek remained.

I used this to let the line out on beking, from-for low prices, so until've been doing on shpulyu, accounted for several times list and queries in free "visenii" :D such spiral would throw the, that Fadzeeu with their skrutkami, envied you that would. 8-)

Dobryi evening. Advise please to let the line out under Picker a medium and heavy. The main navravlenie had forced on flety and method carp. Diameters 0.2. 0,25. 0,28

Gleb, you what, on elephants was targeting, or decided to break rods up under whole the main? Two past diameter this already from karpfishinga filament) $0.16-from -0.20-0.22 I it comes even understood.

Ah I have dog leashes but also 0.2 in past season not more 2kh fish highly. Not believe I until in such subtler filament. Yes and the power zabrosy fletov 80g and method for a hundred grams think need in normal thickness filament, camping on K. Shock recently questioning.

Increasingly correctly. For good carp need sturdy filament. I have on khevike for the servant-trophy-fish is worth karpovaya raskosami dark-green of SunLine 0,28mm. Precise name not remember.’in barrakude in razmotku.

Mistrall Aero launched 0.24-8.3kg on gap (realistically 7kg holds) the price katushki150metrov 22-28gr
As the me is not a bad for the servant-trophy-fishing

Boev wrote:

To good carp need sturdy filament.

Ah and not with deal on Picker on him go.

+1

Can be and with deal on Picker
Somewhere read there is Mr. Picker here type karpovoy series of with moschnym form :blush:

Completes his turn)
On khevik
Smart dual band 0.28
On Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Smart ed Devil Stadium 0.25
Had forced on flety and method 50-100g

light wrote:

on a medium
Smart ed Devil Stadium 0.25

:canthearyou: even not think, think - this the fishing line is and so enough hard, and in this diameter so yield in "wire." I its sometimes in as a the shock of leader for the most pressing and incorrigible brovok'm using.

light- carying in its "Electrotex ” took place", type Kolmika. "Volcano Pauerkast" - otlichneyshaya the fishing line is!

Boev wrote:

karpovaya raskosami dark-green of SunLine 0,28mm

Ah yes, or Siglon Karp take. But not Maver accurately.

21st o.o.
D try, if that'll replace.
Tomorrow all will clear

On days bought as such Korum Reel Line 0.23. On are hard and malorastyazhimaya.
Sought reviews in Internet, so nothing and not found. That tell about this a fishing line?

Information with site rybalka.com.
One from recognized it in the modern layer application leskostroenii - company Sufix finally projected to the on the shop-windows stores (truth until overseas) anonsirovannuyu still in 2012 one,Sufix Gravity 2.In technical terms - this occurredSufix 832, with which "Sufiks" elected even ICAST. Differences - in source material (the main component - vysokomodulnyy polyethylene a new generation from Nippon Dyneema Co Ltd), and numbers strands struggled ® Performance Fibres, which replies for specific weight twist are spaced, and provides, thrilling abrazivnuyu fortitude.
Strands two (against one in Sufix 832), and pletenka Lies not only is famously that making effects external of abrasives, but and with its vividly quantified tonuyuschimi properties.

http://s8.rybalka.com/images/tackle/2882612384/1365749949.6007.jpg

P. S. Cord as times for as industrialized fishing. The main advantages before in other cords - the good abrazivoustoychivost and sinking properties.:cool: celebrate Ligo wait the emergence of on Ukraine.:jumping:

+3

Only razmotka have Suffiksa not very "fidernaya", although can something are gonna change.

sadovnik wrote:

Only razmotka have Suffiksa not very "fidernaya", although can something are gonna change.

If only judged by the picture. 832 sells in razmotkakh on 135metrov. Far more?

sadovnik wrote:

Only razmotka have Suffiksa not very "fidernaya."

And what "fidernaya"?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2