All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

Feederal_74 wrote:

A what "fidernaya"?

Vital, ah a hundred meters clearly little. I to example if I take in razmotke, always 150m on the reel.

Sufiks 832 there is in razmotkakh 120, 135 and 250 forge the

Podskajite please, what material better use for industrialized fishing on METODNYE trough?
That better, simple monoleska or flyurokarbon, to assemble a snap with civil-line kormushkami?
What material better to bet on ceasing: Dark One povodkovyy material or transparent flyurokarbon?

Under-fishing methods / flety I'm using what any a good as such karpovoy better targeted - for example now I have under this deal Shimano Technium 0.25 and for gross.
Dog leashes but also give in matter whom despite harvest: For "tuzimanov" until 2kg give from soft filament 0.20, for fish bigger than others braided povodochnyy material from 15lb. Hooks respectively, too, different: With lesochnym a leash around until # 10 inclusive, with braided povodochnym input - from # 10 and higher.
But this personally my preferences :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 18 2013 13:32:18)

+1

And the fishing line is Shimano Technium there is in razmotke only 300m, or there is with the short?

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated-fishing methods / flety I'm using what any a good to let the line out karpovoy better targeted - for example now I have under this deal Shimano Technium 0.25 and for gross.
Dog leashes but also give in matter whom despite harvest: For "tuzimanov" until 2kg give from soft filament 0.20, for fish bigger than others braided povodochnyy material from 15lb. Hooks respectively, too, different: With lesochnym a leash around until # 10 inclusive, with braided povodochnym input - from # 10 and higher.
But this personally my preferences

Edited duffy333 (Today 12 :32: 18)

Thank you

For fidera acceptable believe razmotku least 150 flushed, 832 in directories presented in different razmotkakh, to us official route (Normark) postavlyalsya only in razmotke 120 meters, even not 135, can now something changed.
My post directly concerned cord with pictures of the previous office, where razmotka zaznacheno 100m, that believe insufficient for as industrialized fishing.

Last edited by sadovnik (Apr 19 2013 08:08:46)

He launched with Power Pro Yellow 15lb 135m 0.19mm 13kg, dozen strongly undervalued at all, to break problematic, although tuna melt had with start, even with otpuschennym friktsionrm. Strongly parusit, better pull your line in't double-cross. (This was feeder Siveyda :canthearyou:)
Having looked recommended producer 3-6lb on Maver Beck-Tea:, put Daiwa Regal Sensor-Y # 1-8lb harvest with him one thing pleasure, ah and in as a these cords I might be certain, catching one they on spinning not one year.
Has tried questioning cord 3 and 4lb (there is in granaries) and trough from 30 until 70grm. + lures from day one enduring the, but harvest on him long not became, coils 2000 regretted.
Who can me explain, what the optimal dozen (razryvnuyu) pletni under Maver Beck-Tea: 12ft until 85gr. Put, in realnykh conditions reservoir, platniki, for leak, trough 22-56grm. Simply formula 30gr.-3lb me considered is understandable, test rods up 85gr. And on pletne 3-6lb 3,6kg., what questioning? Did on feeder gets caught with such the subtle pletyonkami, or this for monofila?
Today sought as such to assemble a osnastok (asimetrichka, paternostery) and has found XT-Pro Premium Ground & Feeder bought itself 0.3mm. Liked malorastyazhimaya, 0.27 and 0.3mm. On shorter in node to break he couldn't, even with fanaticism cut myself, 0.22 now broken.

Assault wrote:

test rods up 85gr. And on pletne 3-6lb 3,6kg., what questioning? Did on feeder gets caught with such the subtle pletyonkami, or this for monofila?

Test on a fishing line (by a newly, not matter) is specified not for good reason, and better his to adhere to, perhaps with some twists camping on K. Sensing debt in water raskosami (the cord) lose in ruggedness. Judging by from test on a fishing line yours fidera, this in fact lite, and if this test not on remedy for a povodkam the can be put the cord on couple of libov higher. Say so this was would sensible measure. Exactly put can be and more, but on greater ultimately gavrilizm here not welcome and better compensate for technique, either selection cordages appropriate conditions and fish. And gets caught and 4-'s libovymi cords, if allow conditions and writing and things
Correct, for themselves made conclusion, that in feeder expensive Building tools not need camping on K. As not fact fishing donkoy, where in most cases bottom dam makes ruthlessly its deal. Moreover, every normal fishing trip cord need to cripple on meter and a half in previous wear in r-not tulip buds. Walnut sideboard, this as peretiranie so and inverted version cord from not small scale, with the ensuing loss of that of the. With read there is sense put expensive the cord under desire if fishing in well celebrity place constantly, without chains and writing and things Joys. For me personally one of major conditions that would the cord was drowning, this significantly facilitated our fate, but here there is and cons camping on K. Such cord always in fact will have a smaller razryvnuyu in comparison with ordinary.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 22 2013 00:32:11)

+1

the Axe
Thank you. If I you correctly understood, means 8lb will normal, and under need (in koryazhnike) can be questioning and tolshe, simply not bring pounder fish hooking. And in any conditions need the cord 3-4lb, in spinnige understandable-impose very go quietly bait shop, sensitivity wiring, and in feeder what sense such cords, on the idea of even 22gr. Banned decently, under this even and pletnyu can be hand shackling, to on the wind not parusila.

Assault
Somewhere on Forum already stated, that test on a fishing line-this his kind of insurance from of a breakdown rods up. I.e., under critical loads under zabrosakh or using break raskosami, and udilishche survive. Also, think, this figure characterizes the necessary sufficient the tenacity filament for recommended they weight snap under nesilovykh zabrosakh. Test in weight-this the magnitude of, under which place it still will provide impose without failures and breakages.

Last edited by bambus (Apr 22 2013 02:01:54)

Looking recommended producer 3-6lb

Many producers, charitably, very underestimate line-test on feeder, strange looks when on MDL and DPLM -spinninge and a medium-khevi- feeder one producer test virtually the same. Understandable, that spinningovyy impose, in basis of its, more dynamic and reiterates burden higher, than in feeder, but not until such extent. I have long get attached when choosing a fishing line in feeder to zabrasyvaemomu weight, not to recommended a fishing line. If to follow recommendations I without shock with pletney harvest at all not will be able. In spinninge numbers adhere, for indeed fraught with, I there their 5 gr long not get out.

Assault wrote:

A in any conditions need cord 3-4lb

This rather ambitions, than he need. There is I have familiar but Light in iskustvenom pond, and on the beach the reservoir. But on my glance, this camping on S. Regard minimalism, once decided to try, ah and across semblance to backtrack causes not found.

Today in zabugornykh the news have read. On the international fishing the exhibition in Yokohama YGK gave release, in this season rolls new types of cords Super Jigman SonoAce X4, Super Jigman X8 Original Soundtrack, according to producer they doubled are more resilient to abrasion. Waiting for, sec.

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 22 2013 20:30:36)

On Japan's site YGK there is page with enormous number of knots. Recommend look. Nodes from YGK.Truth there all on samurayskom, but click can be in every window on page and look pictures of the.

+4

Real for exile, highly informative.

In bought today on two with mate 8-1930 zhilnyy the cord dayvu tournament, such same slippery as and green, and the price many run - 550grn for 300metrov.

The cord color Daiwa Tournament 8 Accudepth Braid 20lbs / 9.1kg 0.12mm 300m
The cord has five clearest flowers, every 10m is changing color, every meter marked by yellow with black a stretch-bulb each 10 cm, every 5m marked by yellow a stretch-20cm. With the help non-white cord razmechennogo on metram can be with easily determine precise distance until prospective seats industrialized fishing and can be much faster draft map terrain and especially trawling.

http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/s … -300m.html

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/eqjpi.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/3KgHL.jpg

Last edited by Alexnord (Apr 30 2013 19:45:27)

Alexnord wrote:

Schnur has five clearest flowers, every 10m is changing color, every meter marked by yellow with black a stretch-bulb each 10 cm, every 5m marked by yellow a stretch-20cm.

Dayva finally unsupportable but beautiful couples and took have YGK the original action winners JigmamWX8 http://s2.uploads.ru/t/B2k9v.jpg
And the three years green yes lemon were selling.
YGK produces Building tools for dayvy, if that. :flag:

+1

Alexnord wrote:

Since help non-white cord razmechennogo on metram can be with easily determine precise distance until prospective seats industrialized fishing

Not tickles determine with easily, moreover, that cord almost after each fishing account for can decide, on practice it turns out easier and faster determine distance the usual means, than remember color of and otkidyvat in mind how many cut off. I have was the cord with such marking as nor sought to good from it not benefited.

+5

Vadkh wrote:

The day before yesterday received with by a sending fresh Dayvu Breyd tornament 8 0.12mm. 300m. On khevik in the most times.

Am asking forgiveness, that not on topic!
Not can find nowhere Dayvu Breyd Tornament 8 in razmotke 300m or more.

Vadkh, give me some pointers pl - what mail they Fund in Russia, EMS can?
And as this Music (I so understood - this FishingMart) - uh, recommending?

Last edited by ДОН (May 8 2013 08:51:41)

Men, and you all 300m on one shpulyu motaete?

Who-thread yuzal on feeder Sunline Momentum?

Defender wrote:

unfond of men, and you all 300m on one shpulyu motaete?

Usually divide in half.

Selective purely accidentally stumbled on the so favourite me once povodkovuyu from Trabukko. I just stowed densely. The good raskosami.

http://www.fishing-price.ru/contentimg/pic282/size1/trabuccotforcecompetitionstrong25m022695kg_573280.jpg

Very long in Donetsk nowhere its not saw. So that triviality but pleased.

Ah and under rally bought povodkovuyu dura-Ace Antares. Stuck. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% yes as.

Last edited by Romeo (May 10 2013 17:58:00)

Roma, address not you like to share? Can be in lichku.

майк wrote:

Roma, address not you like to share? Can be in lichku.

The kind made in lichku skidded in Safari sho on Tiananmen Constitution. Gift certifications "otovaril" (still with past year podsobiralos. + helped prikormok from Cook. Q44, Karp Mixa and supplements active on carp and amur. :cool:

Still was caring rojos-rain. Necessarily itself such buy. Seats ranks the high-hat. From rain is harboring and movement not is shackled from :cool:

On povodkovoy Trabuko. Bought these from 0,18 until 0.22. Ah vector fishing trips traded ah and diameters matching. :dontknow:

Shimanku Antares bought these flimsy. Modicum and not often but on classics traveling. There have them from 0,08 and, I can't recall until how many shimanka this was.

Last edited by Romeo (May 10 2013 18:05:05)

Romeo wrote:

selective purely accidentally stumbled on the so favourite me once povodkovuyu from Trabukko. I just stowed densely. The good raskosami.

And me with this fishing line unlucky, bought its in the past year 4 different diameter, yes even and friends advised buy. Threw increasingly and I, and he, roared as like a web, with, that on node, that without. Although about transformation on dishonesty sellers, about freshness filament.

Case. I tested selective. Not is tearing as like a web :)

Romeo wrote:

ah and under rally bought povodkovuyu dura-Ace Antares.

After, as began harvest with fishing line Shimano Antares Silk Shock, forgot pro twisted-perekruchennye leashes are. Even in diameter 0,1 mm. Pro more obese at all I'll shut up. . I'm throwing away ceasing only from-for zatupivshegosya hook. Memory there is no, the tenacity fits. A cool the fishing line is for fidernykh tug ropes. Very likes. :cool:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Ta made in lichku skidded in Safari sho on Tiananmen Constitution.

It-god, not'm catching where on La Safari :canthearyou:

майк wrote:

to It-god, not'm catching where on La Safari

Square constitution 4

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2