All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

Thank you.

From the woods trabukko flatly NEsovetuyu borrow such a: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/hGm72.jpgTHAT forgery!the details in Summit 750

. The bottom line that after 20-30 zabrosov especially on during - very strongly the issues. Recognized "it lies" and emerges "memory" its vyravnivaesh and she here same again curls up. For metodnykh tug ropes still far not resisted and for classics fidera as on dace - 1 forge the This gut.

Last edited by Fiestvod (May 11 2013 01:18:52)

Nor on photos, nor on insistence it is unclear, about what a fishing line speech. Mention any country by would, or come another, if there is.

wrote:

No on photos, nor on insistence it is unclear, about what a fishing line speech. Mention any country by would, or come another, if there is.

Had it redacted on. It turns out box from it survivor.

P. S. Began flipping in Internet about this filament - that the not see I its in razmotke 30metrov! Did I have forgery :confused:

Last edited by Fiestvod (May 11 2013 01:01:29)

Thank you for warning, d maty on attention to the.

wrote:

Thanks for warning, d maty on attention to the.

Here is so - insulted I as such and she it turns out not the original of the! here is if look narrowlythe in sight:
1. Hew gold color of but on my simply brown
2. On original box side there is a slot through which in sight as such (on my box porizey there is no.)
3. In right atop street corner must be a hologram.
4. In Internet not found razmotok on 30 meters.

Spharischen I in easy of shock :O even 4000m2 as well as awkward as the, but not think that my messages about this filament need to remove - let will as indication of that need be alert under purchase. Fear the receipts!

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

4. In Internet not found razmotok on 30 meters.

There is! 0.22 flyurokarbon.

Fiestvod wrote:

did I have forgery

Looked picture on exiled. And've been flipping through a paper catalogue Trabukko on 6-7 year-more modern under hand there.
I it comes was not such kategorichnym, and that is why-photo boxes in the catalogue there, but on bobine much differs on thwart from modern. Truth, razmotki clearly not povodochnye-150,300,500. One thing can say-the cover starting or box-this not dollar banknote, firms year from year contribute changes, can and for own convenience-easily test, when what accounted for.
Text or box from your filament differs and from the old and from modern, and who knows, not released whether year or two this as such in povodochnoy razmotke. Otake.

ted
Mike

Thank you for dialogue. I remained under his not very good opinion about this a fishing line (specifically this series of and in this razmotke) its more not buy.

At all not all poorly that "China's treatment of", to example calling Power Pro very even why are you giving me! 'm using one already 2 year 12lb and such same'm using for knitting circle "metodnykh" tug ropes. Yes, he buzzes and whistles in rings on vymatyvanii and, "flat" but what he a credible! I acquired a to him profound respect. Not was not never nor k nor cliff. Trough stopped be raskhodnikom.

For the other shpuli\ coils want try brekli "nanofil" (that the praise his). For povodochnoy, stressed for themselves 3 species filament: SLR, Preston reflo., dura-Ace "Antares". Not enjoyed, will have borrow through Internet.

Fiestvod wrote:

want try brekli "nanofil" (that the praise his).

And I them exasperated. And rumors about incompatibility his with covered are greatly exaggerated-Pater Noster (disambiguation) on offense'm knitting and enleve-increasingly route.

+1

Hello!
Please can you tell me, here is on this moment I enleve the main fishing line 0.22 + Shock (0.26-0.28) with headings, feeders 50-80 gr on kan. Them. Moscow and me would like would to know, as can be correctly minimize diameters wood, "um, MINISTRY + stopped for comfortable enleve with headings, feeders 50-80 gr (more often 70 gr), so as not predoval before particularly meaning and not became minimize diameters the main less 0.22-0.24, and now decided to to start thinking and not stand on place, and move forward.
In advance whether thank you!

Shock the why o.o.?? Me frightening to imagine the size of the knot 0.22 + 0.28.
Normal raskosami 0.22 enduring the the usual (nesilovoy) impose quoted scale feeders. Ah, if anything, I have with Brauningovskoy FidaLayn 0.22 or Shimanovskim Tekhniumom 0.22 and Prestonovskim Quicken 12.6 problems not controversial of on distance communication until 40-45m - further with fishing line belle simply not catch. Otstrely were, but this all on my impulse - the raskosami was poterta about hold a shell up on the sidelines, the simply it not opened on zabrose :blush:

Options minimize see the next:
- if want minimally the possible weight feeders, then Nanofil 8lb (very specific material) and shock from cord 10-12lb, feeder-scales in services (between the most River Kymi and a leash around) welcome (personally I oftentimes the it is this option'm using);
- if not are afraid otstrelov and want minimize pressure water on basic, then use twist are spaced 10lb and feeder-vast array of in services - between the most River Kymi and a leash around;
- if are afraid otstrelov, then use filament 0.20 and shock from twist are spaced 12-15lb.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 13 2013 13:57:54)

duffy333 wrote:

the Nanofil 8lb (very specific material)

Sergei in than his specificity?
There is such in naliche and remained only alone questions. And to emit his ah shopping as not want.

sudocvua wrote:

Sergei in than his specificity?

In is, that he either onwww.benaughty.com likes, either onwww.benaughty.com NOT likes - another relations I to him not met :dontknow:
I no one nor for that not agitated, but personally me more than suits - the thin, were instant, with an excellent flight. In cordage Nanofil on the main, and tooling really jibe on Himalayan from pletenki (this not always shock-leader) from 10lb until 30lb in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing.

+2

Boev wrote:

fishing line Shimano Antares Silk Shock

Increasingly wanted to ask-- has already in the catalogue on 12 year of "Antares" 6th shock not was, and was espayr 6th shock. "Antares" in stores-from old reserves? So like the fishing line is not cognac, with age better not becomes. Or good a fishing line couple of years there-here without difference?

duffy333 wrote:

In cordage Nanofil on the main, and tooling really jibe on Himalayan from pletenki (this not always shock-leader) from 10lb until 30lb in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing.

Here is it :idea: and the I have on for got me to shoot.

Pletenka with Nanofilom really jibe ONLY node with bukletika on shpule - double albright! For almost two years use he me nor never did not disappoint in terms of unmotivated otstrelov / breakages / samorospuska. Moreover knot is obtained very similarly, that allows his use far from not on extra-khevikakh with their large rings on vershinkakh. But for smttyam on node on any need look.

wrote:

There wanted to ask-- has already in the catalogue on 12 year of "Antares" 6th shock not was, and was espayr 6th shock. Antares in stores-from old reserves? So like the fishing line is not cognac, with age better not becomes. Or good a fishing line couple of years there-here without difference?

Aspayr 6th Shock not yet has tried. Soon d buy, camping on K. Antares in thin diameters almost over, and season only begins. I have povodochnye filament more year never were detained. For this time with them nothing bad not was happening. Think, under a normal storage results (in darkness) and two years not figure.

duffy333 wrote:

Shock the why?? Me frightening to imagine the size of the knot 0.22 + 0.28.
Normal the fishing line is 0.22 enduring the the usual (nesilovoy) impose quoted scale feeders. Ah, if anything, I have with Brauningovskoy FidaLayn 0.22 or Shimanovskim Tekhniumom 0.22 and Prestonovskim Quicken 12.6 problems not controversial of on made it until 40-45m - further with fishing line belle simply not enleve. Otstrely were, but this all on my impulse - the raskosami was poterta about hold a shell up on the sidelines, then simply it not opened on zabrose
Options minimize see the next:
- if want minimally the possible weight feeders, then Nanofil 8lb (very specific material) and shock from cord 10-12lb, feeder-scales in services (between the most River Kymi and a leash around) welcome (personally I oftentimes the it is this option'm using);
- if not are afraid otstrelov and want minimize pressure water on basic, then use cord 10lb and feeder-vast array in services - between which part's the River Kymi and a leash around;
- if are afraid otstrelov, then use fishing line of yours 0.20 and shock from twist are spaced 12-15lb.

Hello!
This you put it in weight feeders 50-any seafood brunch + fodder on a fishing line 0.222 without shock? And that Browning FidaLayn (Senex so understand) enduring the not Commonwealth. Mistakes?
Here is you write - - if are afraid otstrelov, then use filament 0.20 and shock from twist are spaced 12-15lb. 12-15 librov, this is obtained around 7 kg burden and this usually 0.10-.13 mm pletenka. I have there is the fishing line is 0.20-.22 - if I to it'm gonna tether slice of film PowerPRO 0.13 (7-about 8.5 kg burden) 2 length rods up, then is obtained I will vyigrovat in:
Pros.
1. Expanding zabrosa higher expense of slice pletenki
2. Mnimizirovannye diameters the main filament and shock
3. A bit be busy from for slice film sensitivity
4. A bit therefore diminish pressure on as such
5. Characteristic plus - can be link on the recording belonged Pater Noster (disambiguation) and several fishing trips not from heat about knitting circle mounting, only here is from film it is difficult extricate ceasing if he in a normal state of after one fishing - although there is one tipping, that vysmatrel have Salapina - simply need to drag out two hand deal film and Uzlinka, which rigidly dissimilar with mono is at odds and reprisal a small void between pletney and monkoy - remains only push through forward mono (ceasing) and extricate the entire ceasing from deal pletenochki.
Cons.
1. From for delicate diameter film can itself cut fingers, although enjoyed before wrap 0.13 on distance there is not more 40 flushed and nor never not proizvoditeley fingers, but fact remains fact that this may be.

Tell, with everything perspective is worth whether questioning as such 0.20-.22 + shock (film 0.13). At all correctly whether to bet on mono shock from film delicate diameter, so as all say, that to mono act as if stopped from mono, and to recording belonged, too, Shock from mono?

Last edited by JeWgIeNiJ (May 14 2013 09:57:49)

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

This is you put it in weight feeders 50-any seafood brunch + fodder on a line 0.222 without shock? And that Browning FidaLayn (Senex so understand) enduring the not Commonwealth. Mistakes?

Yes, I'm throwing up bricks here precisely such kormaki - from small nets-thimble art (spring on plotve) until enough a volumetric feeders (summer on leschu). Rods up Preston Excel 12.6 / 12.5, MAP Machtek 12ft. Until 40-45m these rods up challenge simply under usual fidernom (the smooth) zabrose :dontknow:

Consider this from-for what accented otstrely snap. If roll back options with old fishing line, talks part of their physical properties, and as such, damaged about hold a shell up, then remains only option in which on knot (and precipices most often on it) influence instant critical burden. Such perhaps either under khlestkom ("spinningovom") zabrose, either under > zabrose, either under a screeching halt on zabrose (closed shackle lesoukladyvatelya or zakhlest for vershinku / ring on form). But in the latter case on this as good - better losing crime as, than break the vershinku / "bending" ring on form / polamat coil and as option obtain-on its same the feeding trough.

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

5. Characteristic plus - can be link on the recording belonged Pater Noster (disambiguation) and several fishing trips not from heat about knitting circle mounting, only here is from film it is difficult extricate ceasing if he in a normal state of after one fishing.

:canthearyou: take for rule: Have the leash the hanged man on rigging and used although would times roads ago in povodochnitsu NO!

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

And the bad news.
1. From for delicate diameter film can itself cut fingers.

With a fool can be and elephant proboscis directed downward at break the. :dontknow: I enleve with Nanofilom 8lb - this thinner pletenki 8lb. And under it catching on medium-size made it situations with cuts not was. On power zabrosakh unambiguously something on should sit namatyvayu (a Band-Aid / duct tape).

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

. All say, that to mono act as if stopped from mono, and to recording belonged, too, Shock from mono?

This rightly for large scale (80gr +), using powerful udilisch (Hevy and extra-Hevy with their vershinkami with large rings) and SILOVYKh zabrosakh. Ah, and to Alvarez in technology zabrosa were saying good-bye. In your same case there is no nor big scale, nor powerful udilisch, nor power zabrosov - there is only the need minimize pressure water on basic.
Use shock-leaders in feeder time come with carp-phishing. And there its grains specificity his primeniniya. So that transpose "under tracing paper" need not, in my opinion.

At all the the that write and say other helpful to take into attention, but still better to double-check would directly kill. As the saying goes, "At szopa. Written, and there fuel-wood lie. "Me personally not like lesochnye shocks on feeder :dontknow: At i.e. different reasons. But I to this solving came their by trial and mistakes when applied to my gear and my conditions industrialized fishing. And not for one season. Respectively can to talk about shokakh from pletenki on feeder only as about personally my choosing. Absolutely not process of "on truth in of last resort."
Try. Oshibaytes. Again try. Only so can pick a the that suited precisely you.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 14 2013 11:41:58)

+4

duffy333 wrote:

try searching YouTube. Oshibaytes. Again try. Only so can pick a the that suited precisely you.

Ah and at all tseleosobrazno and is logical questioning as such 0.20-.22 + shock (film 0.13 - for safety net and a small there sensitivity and a small premium on US range missiles zabrosa?

On 0.22 not see sense. On 0.20 you can try :dontknow:
Special there in sensitivity under using shock from pletni with fishing line on the main I not observed. Have normal models modern wood, "um, transfer of poklevki on distance there is in 40-45m well normal and under correctly colouring services and vershinke there is no such, that you pull it, tackle simply for perezabrosa, and there fish hangs. But here is vyvazhivat with fishing line "feels better" and safer - she quiet their entire-and very much as forgives under work with friktsionom reel. Especially on thin povodkakh.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 14 2013 12:03:51)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Pletenka with Nanofilom really jibe ONLY node with bukletika on shpule - double albright! For almost two years use he me nor never did not disappoint in terms of unmotivated otstrelov / cliffs / samorospuska. Moreover knot is obtained very similarly, that allows his use far from not on extra-khevikakh with their large rings on vershinkakh. But for smttyam on node on any need look.

I still telling you. 'm knitting this knot from double twist are spaced. I.e., give pletnyu in two and further'm knitting as usually. There is option in which the cord dubliruetsya monoleskoy, but I his still not has tried.

duffy333 wrote:

Pletenka with Nanofilom really jibe ONLY node with bukletika on shpule - double albright! For almost two years use he me nor never did not disappoint in terms of unmotivated otstrelov / breakages / samorospuska. Moreover knot is obtained very similarly, that allows his use far from not on extra-khevikakh with their the large rings in the vershinkakh. But for smttyam on node on any need look.

Skazhyte please in than advantage nanafila from pletni?

In two nutshell-more the thin under same that of the overstretched, more slippery-knockout better, the availability of in assortment very small diametorov.

wrote:

In two nutshell-more the thin under same that of the overstretched, more slippery-knockout better, the availability of in assortment very small diametorov.

:flag:

wrote:

Signature author

Even if your explanation so clear, that excludes removed any false reading of, increasingly would still there man, which understands you wrong

At my view, on-start can be harvest modicum rope)) under reasonable manner wind and distance there is)

Not tell. On-start fish more cautious, than on during - Takes more accurate, muster its harder due to lack of tide. And try continue to cast until these "weightless" on our "Riverine" measure kormushechki - whole deal! So that on-start delicate tooling more sufficiently dire, than on during, in my opinion.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Dont tell. On-start fish more cautious, than on during - Takes more accurate, muster its harder due to lack of tide. And try continue to cast until these "weightless" on our "Riverine" measure kormushechki - whole deal! So that on-start delicate tooling more sufficiently dire, than on, in my opinion.

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

So I OK said-on my view)
Tbilisi

Creating this branch Forum nowhere not found about the impact color of cord on number of poklevok. There is whether any thought on this about. For examples Super concern (white and salatovogo color of what color preferable to for fidera.

Not has tried whether who cord Globe Sink Fast on feeder. Like as drowning, 8kh, razmotka 150m, 0.10 test 7,70kg.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2