All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

Question to owners MAP ACS 4,000, how understand, owners this coils pro cord even and not think, for klipsa works on Supreme from 0.22mm. Or I not rights?

Think to equip one shpulyu fishing line Shimano Tehnium Tribal 0.22mm, and second shpulyu thought under the cord Sufix MatrixPro 0.14-0.16 to equip, but how understand this is thus meaningless, and will have take all-??? Shimano Super GT 3,000 under the cord.

Or what to let the line out is worth choose? Stick lite / a medium.

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 26 2012 19:27:32)

Vertex wrote:

The subject to owners MAP ACS 4,000, how understand, owners this coils pro cord even and not think, for klipsa works on Supreme from 0.22mm. Or I not rights?

Have this coils klipsa "2 in 1": The Bottom ligule - simple klipsa, get any with a cord; "sponge" - here is this and there is "the Revolutionary klipsa" ACS, she for fishing line of yours from 0.2-0.22.
So that can use on this a coil Building tools - will be work as on any other with conventional klipsoy :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 26 2012 19:37:07)

Vertex wrote:

The subject to owners MAP ACS 4,000, how understand, owners this reel pro the cord even and not think, for klipsa works on Supreme from 0.22mm. Or I not rights?

The coil has two clips, auto clip-on earring and classic. Auto klipsa, indeed perfectly works on caught from 0.2 mm.

Tosh wrote:

What for the cord? http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue labeled r-EZ-Braid, Sam will do whether he for fidera?

If in a whole - the be appropriate:
- with that of the about and very rudely 4-5 kg - for the medium, impose feeders roughly until 60 grams + prikormka;
- with that of the about and very rudely 8-10 kg - for heavy and extra-heavy, impose feeders from 80 until 120 and more grams + prikormka.

If in particular - the from you need additional intelligence about conditions industrialized fishing,
And also you need wait more detailed input about work this twist are spaced from fidermenov,
His worst, in such conditions.

+1

Me not quite understandable, what precisely the cord (dozen, breaking, razmotka and etc.) - exile 3-'s options cords on price 82,00 Grzywna (not are opening on my computer, okay.

So that in the details - until stand on place:

Cord Spiderwire Spider EZ Braid
82.00 Grzywna (
There is in available
The cord Spiderwire Spider EZ Braid
82.00 Grzywna (
There is in available
The cord Spiderwire Spider EZ Braid
82.00 Grzywna (

Cords Spidewire sells Pure Fishing. Try through them or through search engine in other stores.

Tosh wrote:

not is specified dozen.

This cord, see razryvnuyu, dozen as tickles. In short, esteem on subject dozen flexible twist are spaced, can, something not'll understand, but then become look on razryvnuyu, and not on dozen.

Tosh wrote:

A where there is specified dozen twist are spaced? In this around the the problem, not is specified dozen.

On your exiled - see Message # 70 - under open emerges the. Under increase pictures of the can be read: 0,17mm, 8.4 kg, 100 forge the
Below is a master retailer - 's reabsorption, flagship, proposed to purchase 3 (three) option this twist are spaced, and all they on 82,00 Grzywna (.
Now very simple question: These all three option - absolutely same assessment, or all same differ on diameter, that of the, razmotke? :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

0,17mm, 8.4 kg, 100 forge the

Good day respected forumchani! I, too, blackcurrant itself such the cord winter! Will he stand on Salmo Diamond 3.6m test 120gr, trough d apply from 56gr until 94gr. Harvest d on Dnestr - one minus that there it's flint bottom and many zatsepov and medium-size tichenie! Question: And not pudgy, huh whether he for my conditions?
P.S. This my perviy feeder and practice I have very little!

Last edited by agv83 (Mar 4 2012 15:25:47)

agv83 wrote:

Is the he stand on Salmo Diamond 3.6m test 120gr, trough d apply from 56gr until 94gr.

On that of the 8.4 kg the cord suited for industrialized fishing fiderom with kormushkami until 94 "grape" + prikormka.
Dozen twist are spaced - the notion of an abstract.
To example, the cord Viplesh Pro has calligraphy on box 0.06 mm and 10.6 kg.
The real his "usrednennaya" the thickness of the - roughly, on eye, in district $0.16 mm, and can, and all 0,20mm. :dontknow:
And still some Building tools in the process industrialized fishing on feeder lose their original oblong and become as would splyuschennymi with two sides, in iaeoiaa their call "flat" - so that dozen cord - just wily marketing move producers cords, I.M.H.O.,.

+2

Checked on on last years Preston Reflo 0,17 and the Economic and all in the trash :( Polzovalsya 1 season.
Now the fishing line is is tearing very easily.
I its not correctly kept the? Did raskosami on 1 season?

Vovan

Salapin on its site argues, that as such need to store exclusively in refrigerator.

The good the fishing line is not cheap and if its from all coils throw the seeds out every season, then this having :(

Having constrain than would the nor was, fishing not exception-about the woods normal quality for means fishing trips this 2-3 season at all without bazaar.

Simply interested in - normal, what the fishing line is of Chinacomes in iaaiaiinou or I not correctly its kept the or that the still not so?
Can need to replace firm?

Vovan wrote:

simply interested in - normal, what the fishing line is of Chinacomes in iaaiaiinou or I not correctly its kept the or that the still not so?
Can need to replace firm?

The fishing line is can getting dry for. It needs the optimal humidity for a long storage. Some sellers in their stores very much authenticity matters belong to level humidity. And all from for filament.

Enleve on red devil from maver-2-3 year without problems kept safely out, the quality of not loses, with Storage not zamarachivayus,

Vovan wrote:

Did you run her on on last years Preston Reflo 0,17 and the Economic and all in the trash :( Polzovalsya 1 season.
Now the fishing line is is tearing very easily.
I its not correctly kept the? Did the fishing line is on 1 season?

The durability of the conventional fishing line of yours directly depends on its thickness (diameter) - than thinner she (less dozen) - those faster loses the tenacity.
I have ordinary fishing line of yours 0,08 - 0.10 - 0.12 Ukrainemm break at the end season: Spring bought - winter spewed.
The rest ordinary filament 0,16mm and more - can hold out for and more, 2-3 season open water.

And, still: Plays greater role himself material fishing line of yours.

To example, "unusual the fishing line is" from nylon rings0,083 mm, in razmotke 50 flushed, speak English on bobbinke can be read "POWERD" "SUNLINE" "Made in Japan" - everything else hieroglyphs. Found in Internet, she is called so: Raskosami Sunline POWERD Hadron Elektron Ring Anlage Harris poll 50m # 0.25 / 0.083mm.
Bought its far in the 2009, half already used on leashes are, and the second half of still it's on native bobbinku and as a new! :cool:
(All of this time has been either in backpack on fishing, either await the wings on loggia, and that such refrigerator - at all not tweets. :flirt:

+1

Need advice. Not the first year on katushechkakh are worth cords Sanlayn Cust avay 12 mikronization (conditions the medium / lights), the cord a good, truth was one casus with jets off slice cord - reason so and not understood. Is needed now to equip another katushechku, but wondered over those, that would a bit save budget and not was tryin 'same a wedge only on this the cord, after all designing and production not worth on one place, so am asking advice by choice. That you can offer in these workers such specifications and or the ???? ????, and if in side reduction, then at all well (naturally, a gift - only for the barn)?
Can try SEB 0.13? Program already not the first year, and even the third well themselves is leading in conditions sea on bombardometanii to 25 grams, very exasperated.
Await the councils.

'm the cord for marker.
Trebovaniya--dolgovechnost, good some frequent-flier cure meeting.
Razmotka--ot 250m.
Began rummage on interests from. Shops, and nothing in nalii the there. Although many shouted, that after exhibition will.
Browning slightly on price bites, input pro sturdiness his not has found.
There is proposals?

Himself not bad about molesting, but think should be the Hood. Nanofil. Also as have cord there is no overstretching the countrys, plus sufficient toughness and smoothness as have mono. For marker the that need. The cord in the pure me not likes, camping on K. Occur zaputyvaniya ostnastki during for splashdown. In end, your fishing bobber not podymalsya to the surface and accounted for perezabrasyvat. To by a newly can be spinning shock-leader from mono, then increasingly DC.

Dimonskiy

Homilies Spiderwire Stealth in size 0.14mm. (The Green). http://uploads.ru/t/t/Y/y/tYyvh.jpg
Believe me - labor-horse. On sootnoscheniyu The Cost -Kachestvo, most the. Test that the order 10 kg. On diameter virtually fits. Two season capturing the. Fishing every output. In the number of zabrosov fiderom I think tell not need to. The third season think action will, too, without problems. And, in the flagship of the price on shares was 116 gr. For 137metrov.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 5 2012 19:32:01)

Doka_60 wrote:

quiz Spiderwire Stealth in size 0.14mm. (The Green).

21st dozen
Me Spiderwire not grassroots, took on this season Power Pro

Vovan wrote:

Ukraine dozen

Not quite and 21st. Simply in those places, where we fishing, can hook up 1206 and trofeychik: http://uploads.ru/t/l/D/w/lDwqB.jpg

+1

wrote:

'm the cord for marker.

Doka_60 wrote:

can hook up 1206 and trofeychik

Something I not'm catching, Wu you there sazany on markernye metal weights on each end being?

Nanofil--interesnaya theme, theoretically should be not poorly. A pity poschupati have, only on caricature saw.

wrote:

From / To fields you so much?

Yes as would karpyatniki we, reel big change place and camping on D.
Supply never would prevent, on long sessions I on the marker also we enleve after zakorma.

Doka_60 wrote:

Try Spiderwire Stealth in size 0.14mm. (The Green).

137m little, need from 250m. Stealth Fighter now is worth on khevike I have, buying in late season for day before fishing, choice another not was. Cord stiff, as wire.
Have Fox in the catalogue 2012 released a new this simple, Soft Noee. 1350m about 95 the euro (roughly). But supplier have failed.

Dimonskiy wrote:

We need advice. Not the first year on katushechkakh are worth Building tools Sanlayn Cust avay 12 mikronization

Dimka not tagged already nothing another. I himself enleve sanlaynom. On spinnigakh is worth sanlayn 6lb and is worth on MDL and DPLM nanofil. Id say that Yes nanofil a steep material, but the price have him. Other producers all tried, if certainly shtatovskiy bel- pro, then super, all the rest on 1 season, then downy as Christmas tree become and ruggedness in 60% lose
. Flat Building tools at all even not see. Only around

Last edited by Andrey_fishbone (Mar 5 2012 23:35:56)

Literally on days became gold browning King Long Range + browning Black Magic 650FD baytraner. The question is in next:
What the cord have any advice for?
I thought about Nanofil from Berkley hadn

Have the most such feeder there is. I on it Building tools not more 10lb'm using. And only with shock. Now on one shpule is worth Dayva Tornament 8 on 10lb, but on the second the cord from Quantum on 8lb.
Nanofil on him does not pose. I have he 10-lbovyy on glass tinkles and khevike are worth. Knockout have him odurennyy. But very demanding to hosts and with dire headings, enough quickly is deformed - becomes flat. All ??? this material shoes for spinningovoy industrialized fishing and trough, as on khevikakh not women were.

+2

duffy333
Thank you for advice, I so understood, that Nanofil better on a medium. ;)
And that can say pro REFLO Braidcast Superior Sinking Braid?

The cord as the cord - its robust your average salesmen, a firm 4 on pyatibalnoy threshold. I to Prestonovskim shnuram enough cautiously am because as previous was an open hectares. But.
On current stage production cords there is sense look on Building tools with 8-zhilnym pleteniem. From benefit to: They and form of longer hold, and round construction, and under povrezhdenni give chance all ??? extricate fish / snap. From cons: The price high, because as this top Building tools in lineup producer. As example, Dayva Tornament 8 Breyd.
Somewhere read, that already and 16-manufacture gut Building tools must emerge.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2