All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

Yes ???? here no good with your hands you help try to tell as correctly enjoy snastyu, that would the most effectively its same use I have on feeder defence wakes up aggressivity thicker hotspots there is no lack on any fish and the main always the cord, if on a reservoir there is trophy the necessarily fidergam and precipices, razgiby rare Visitors. Not be nervous simply test and himself coming a fortnight to this.

MOA wrote:

I here is read and not can understand, that you want prove? That under klevake something taking home trophy impossible keep place it under 45 degrees? Or personally you this not is obtained? Or is obtained, but not helps?

Personally I'm putting down udilishche below 45 degrees, giving fish will,, and then slowly there is always, podmatyvaya zhestkoy the cord. Your cast I keep can, only if I its d keep, then “will happen slightly faster.

Вова дискатека wrote:

Personally I'm putting down place it below 45 degrees, giving fish will,, and then slowly there is always, podmatyvaya zhestkoy cord. Your cast I keep can, only if I its d keep, then “will happen slightly faster.

Brad :canthearyou:

At all something is done contrary-place it is rising upward (fish is faring for him), and then falls down simultaneously with rotation of the coils. Appropriation of is called. And under described vyvazhivanii the entire severity of on coil is borne, and need to would on place it.

Вова дискатека wrote:

Personally I'm putting down udilishche below 45 degrees, giving fish will,, and then slowly there is always, podmatyvaya zhestkoy the cord. Your cast I keep can, only if I its d keep, then “will happen slightly faster.

Udilishche in sector from 45 until 90 degrees maximally predisposition of tugging fish. Exits over this sector-deliberately to abandon such a tool as flexibility and amortization rods up. In my opinion.

майк wrote:

Generally something is done contrary-udilishche is rising upward (fish is faring for him), and then falls down simultaneously with rotation of the coils. Appropriation of is called. And under described vyvazhivanii the entire severity of on coil is borne, and need to would on place it.

I him this explain and have been arguing but crusade sought in vain :(

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t below center in 45 degrees relative to water

I think, not to water, and to by a newly. After the tournament in Italy forumchane talked up not remember already whose knowhow-keep place it in parallel water and under direct angle to a fishing line-not so quickly fish drawn tighter to the surface, and, respectively, not so rest. Applied such way to on Dnestr, there even polkilushnyy podleschik not is borne board on the surface, and unless year was until the most Bank. And incapacitate accounted for on a lines-first on direct until grass, then in parallel Bank on the clean place (and together take a closer to podsaku), and then until podsaka or Bank again directly.

Satyr wrote:

I have on feeder defence wakes up aggressivity thicker hotspots there is no lack on any fish and the main always cord

I have the same.

Dobryi day. Can question will ring out not quite KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY but could you tell me how many roughly need podmotat and what on diameter fishing line of yours. On shpulyu shimano ekseydzh 4,000 that would then domatat until the brink the cord 0.15 130 meters, or as earlier correctly do

+1

КОТ wrote:

or as earlier correctly do

On spare shpulyu first are you rewinding it cord, primary over the top beking (as such) not domatyvaya until the railing about 1 mm. Then just rewind in contrary order on basic shpulyu. All. As such on beking better use than thinner, the better. I'm using 0.2 - 0.25.

Rushing about the cord, then from above beyking (the fishing line is, desirable's a little bit thinner, take a closer to diameter cord) wound until caregiver level-on couple of millimeters below burtika (direct, I not know, what have ekseydzha-can, another. Then rewound 2 times consistently on shpulyu from twist are spaced or fishing line of yours, and the last time again on labor shpulyu. Is obtained from below the fishing line is, from above the cord.
If there is reel with empty shpulyami, can be on them rewind. Personally I morochus with elektrootvyortkoy and hinge for shpuli from fishing line of yours-at work carved. Before podmatyval and thread kapronovuyu, and as such cheap ’, and then bought 0.3 installed missing reel and its'm applying for podmotki. And for osnastok zarazom.

MOA wrote:

At spare shpulyu first are you rewinding it the cord, primary over the top beking (as such) not domatyvaya until the railing about 1 mm. Then just rewind in contrary order on basic shpulyu. All. As such on beking better use than thinner, the better. I'm using 0.2 - 0.25.

Spare coils not nastachish. I have always lacks spare shpul, and old coils from fishing pole remained-small.
To let the line out with 6,000 there not just jam, here is and account for there-here drive the cord with beykingom.

майк wrote:

as such with 6,000 there not just jam, here is and account for there-here drive cord with beykingom.

I have for such goals (rarely, but case) two for exhibiting nevskikh coils there is. :cool:

All thank you. All extremely simply and clear. Age live and age East

+1

Immediately'm sorry about that, that crash. In rozgovor :blush: Today arrived with 3 nightlife fishing, such fishing trips I have in life being asked! For three fishing 94 kg of bream and a white bream% -) Immediate, write that fish the entire Lives people are healthy :flag:'ve been with distance there is 54metra 140 gr. Kormushkami, puffed 0.14, bisergamom and 0.14 a leash around. For all 3 fishing nor single cliff on fish, although ekzemplyary were 3 kg. And virtually with kazhdim leschem from 2 kg accounted for fight precisely in primary stage vyvazhivaniya. And so as river rapid (Saeima) was very hard cope with jerkily one pounder so as cord was on klipse. And sometimes accounted for, amontiziruya tugging, questioning udilishche in almost horizontal position, to not assistance ceasing :dontknow: good feeder 3.90m! 4 kg I not catching, but judging by rozkazam Vovi diskateki, I can to believe that impossible keep place it vertically to not assistance ceasing under strong ryvkakh :no: Although can I, too, no good with your hands :D :tomato: although, I think that on such church need proto put fidergam or bysergam! Without him keep such fish VERY hard! In my opinion

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Jul 29 2013 23:43:17)

КОТ wrote:

Dobryi day. Can question will ring out not quite KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY but Podskajite how many roughly need podmotat and what on diameter fishing line of yours. On shpulyu shimano ekseydzh 4,000 that would then domatat until the brink the cord 0.15 130 meters, or as earlier correctly do

The fishing line is diameter of 0.22, I have meddled, exactly 100 meters and the cord under board.

Know would even-mark twist are spaced, 0.15 have twist are spaced the take.

майк wrote:

Learning about the would even-mark cord, 0.15 have cord the take.

I have was IP.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

amontiziruya tugging, questioning udilishche in almost horizontal position, to not assistance ceasing good feeder 3.90m

Tell us please, that break your fall tugging easier only fidergamom handing entire strain on coil or all ??? udilom and fidergamom? And what the difference what musculaire udilo if keep his mother`s services?

aleksandrfeed wrote:

4 kg I not catching, but judging by rozkazam Vovi diskateki, I can to believe that impossible keep udilishche vertically to not assistance ceasing under strong ryvkakh

“defence wakes up aggressivity under vertical position much maloveroyatnee so as part of burden and not a small commits itself to udilo, than the entire burden is borne on ceasing let and with fidergamom. Obvious physics from school-appreciation tie this off two twin slice fishing line of yours with same that of the, one to hard basis of let this zfiksirovannyy in earth his-3m, and the other to rod even Chinese telescope to 3m trapped in the squeeze and pull it and you see that distract the from cola much easier, than from with President,, too, and under vyvazhivanii vertical the form extinguishes tugging, while horizontal not carries no functions and the entire burden goes on hard the groundwork (coil) and need not me write pro Friction clutch so as in really the early have him virtually there is no course.

Satyr wrote:

And what the difference what musculaire udilo if keep his mother`s services?

As on me the more is a long udilishche, to example 14 foot,, she knits fish far better than 10. In my opinion

Satyr wrote:

Banalnaya physics from school-appreciation tie this off two twin slice fishing line of yours with same that of the, one to hard basis of let this zfiksirovannyy in earth his-3m, and the other to rod even Chinese telescope to 3m trapped in the squeeze

This all is true, and I with you in this fully agree, but if spinning weight, which privyshaet razryvnuyu strain fishing line of yours, then to Chimu not privyazuy, be the porvetsya :flag: as the so)

Satyr wrote:

while horizontal not carries no functions and the entire burden goes on hard the groundwork (coil)

So no one spetsyalno egos in horizontal position and not puts!

aleksandrfeed wrote:

amontiziruya tugging, questioning udilishche in almost horizontal position, to not assistance ceasing

Can I as the not so make myself clear or we mdug friend not understand :dontknow: there is in view, that account for 5-6 the most powerful jerks shock precisely

Satyr wrote:

all ??? udilom and fidergamom

, but under Lujza the form can become-in horizontal position 35-45gradusov! So as if to leave his in vertical position, then will follow “from-for surpassing that of the burden fishing line of yours. And no the form not tackles, tembolee that rech goes pro tyazholye fidera. And dubinizma have as lack!
Here is and account for sue the form under ryvkakh in before!

aleksandrfeed
No one says, that vyvazhivat a major fish easily, different situation accented even on one a fishing trip. But the crux of the conversation in is, that have Vovy explicit problems with vyvazhivaniem, ranging with installation with President in line with the main and ending technique place. Budgetary tackle?, yes what the difference what they, as option can be at all to exclude Friction clutch and flexibility letterhead if moreover requires tsituatsiya, main rebar reversal shpuli and withholding its finger at go itself on health. Ah and in a whole when drive trophy need to be on elderly parent--I and on time to accept measures, here is and the entire the problem. And so on Forum we all Oh. Enny, you look on water and simply cry want. Problem always easier find on the side than have themselves. It is difficult judge for all, but my personally approach simple to such things missed, means question in primarily in me, not in rod, a fishing line, center of the spool and etc.
That concerns specifically Vovy, so on leskam as and around the the rest of the here more than, but no one somebody revere, and when crops up another reason skhodov the it turns out not need to on this to point fingers camping on K. This strongly weighs heavily on strength and goes that he not so Oh. Enen as written in profile. Is worth whether this to discuss?, think there is no camping on K. No, you weren't will help.

Last edited by Топор (Jul 30 2013 10:34:13)

+1

Топор wrote:

A so on Forum we all Oh. Enny, you look on water and simply cry want.

I not d click fingers, but needinozhdy rebuffed with those, that even people like would participating in for competitions fidernykh not possess skills vyvazhivaniya major fish. Simply sometimes you look and not don that they’re producing :tired:

Such a sense of that emotions (ad-) are pressuring head and is switching off logic :tomato:

And vyvazhivanie fish on the ultimate stage with pounder in parallel water this IMoje hilarious. How many times accounted for watch on reservoirs these otzhigi from places. ???? some unikumy still and for as such in late dragged off. :crazyfun:

And deal not in game top or not top. Deal in the roaches in anybody. :tomato:

Want only wish many to start thinking over these and not "disgrace ourselves" on reservoirs :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 30 2013 10:38:46)

Romeo wrote:

A vyvazhivanie fish on the ultimate stage with pounder in parallel water

Dora And when fish under with their feet, place it, too, vertically upward keep?

: Let under poklevke Myron-Moustache (in Krasoy Book RB) accounted for under steam trains against tide and several tens of meters run on Bank, good Bank easy slope and off a barren, in addition to depreciation rods up and friktsionu. Such a technique vyvazhivaniya has been picked up from makhovoy industrialized fishing, where only amortization rods up and elongation fishing line of yours. Was and to bobram in burrows (Visitors) frequent under such your runs :crazyfun:
If fish paravozit not along Bank, and perpendicular Bank, will save only supply ruggedness defence wakes up aggressivity (if cord and klipse) either in 99,9% “or sawn-off defence wakes up aggressivity the upper saw of shatk's fin (carp, Miron.) :tomato:

Last edited by Карп Виктор (Jul 30 2013 11:09:45)

oleole wrote:

E.E. And when fish under with their feet, place it, too, vertically upward keep?

Of course. O.o. You now stebanulsya or seriously?

Fix you here podsaka in 4 Dam?

Only let not are you rehashing this. A corner of course same not in 90 degrees.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 30 2013 11:16:01)

Romeo wrote:

Of course. O.o. You now stebanulsya or seriously?

Not, I to words of pick a quarrel. Simply situation accented different, sometimes and mother`s water need to stick put. Bank high, profundity and fish pressing in bottom. Fish this in side under cane. Case and the end of the rods up in water. The tagline - 90 + - degrees between the main and pounder and not position rods up relatively horizon.

oleole wrote:

Don’t, I to words of pick a quarrel.

You perfectly understood that I had in mind. When the fishing line is with pounder in one line mother`s water and squeaking out a coil. Fish :dontknow:

I have principle one - on bonus as and on Babu stick must a crackhead are worth. :crazyfun:

+2

Let us to not create "porridge in anybody" write pro the as need not to do "udilishche in one line with the main"- then all understandable. And the with "in parallel water" can be and become entangled :flag:
Incidentally, if who closely watched various anglitskie films pro enleve on melkokarpa on platnikakh, then must were pay attention, that seizure fly fishermen rarely has get udilishche upward on vyvazhivanii - they look to for his in side so that the form often is parallel the surface water. But! Under this would still a corner between the main and form somewhere in district 90 degrees.
I and himself periodically so do. But only in places with enough a net upside (without strong brovok, algae, and other chains) - when someone to catch fish, can I need all forces raise our to the top. And that most interesting, as me it looked under vyvazhivanii "on beneath the" fish goes significantly easier and safer, than when you its on the drill. Read to the surface. Truth then the main "misconception" she gives already under Bank.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 30 2013 12:07:30)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

How on me the more is a long udilishche, to example 14 foot,, she knits fish far better than 10. In my opinion

This all is true, and I with you in this fully agree, but if spinning weight, which privyshaet razryvnuyu strain fishing line of yours, the to Chimu not privyazuy, be the porvetsya as the so)

So no one spetsyalno egos in horizontal position and not puts!

Can I as the not so make myself clear or we mdug friend not understand there is in view, that account for 5-6 the most powerful jerks shock precisely

, but under Lujza a form can become-in horizontal energy position 35-45gradusov! So as if to leave his in vertical position, then will follow “from-for surpassing that of the burden fishing line of yours. And no a form not tackles, tembolee that rech goes pro tyazholye fidera. And dubinizma have as lack!
Here is and account for sue the form under ryvkakh in before!

Here is man me fully understood.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2