All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Immediate, 'm sorry about that, that crash. In rozgovor Today arrived with 3 nightlife fishing, such fishing trips I have in life being asked! For three fishing 94 kg of bream and a white bream Immediate, write that fish the entire Lives people are healthy've been with distance there is 54metra 140 gr. Kormushkami, puffed 0.14, bisergamom and 0.14 a leash around. For all 3 fishing nor single cliff on fish, although ekzemplyary were 3 kg. And virtually with kazhdim leschem from 2 kg accounted for fight precisely in primary stage vyvazhivaniya. And so as river rapid (Saeima) was very hard cope with jerkily one pounder so as cord was on klipse. And sometimes accounted for, amontiziruya tugging, questioning place it in almost horizontal position, to not assistance ceasing good feeder 3.90m! 4 kg I not catching, but judging by rozkazam Vovi diskateki, I can to believe that impossible keep udilishche vertically to not assistance ceasing under strong ryvkakh Although can I, too, no good with your hands although, I think that on such church need proto put fidergam or bysergam! Without him keep such fish VERY hard! In my opinion

Edited aleksandrfeed (Yesterday 22 :43: 17)

Thank you for understanding of, and the me here already are eating.
Fidergam questioning not want, so as rostyazhimost have him big, and enleve I in place, where the grasses under Bank. And account for crawl: Diving, when to Bank they, and because podsak I have for 65 UAH and a short, then I'm starting it up rіbu directly over grass. And with fidergamom she can nіrnut and hooking off grass, and obrіv.

Instructor diskateka. An interesting you booking. You of those who goes. Stumbles. Falls. Is rising. Again stumbles. Again falls and camping on D., but lens to put on the running not like it or to better to see :tomato: :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

instructor diskateka. An interesting you booking. You of those who goes. Stumbles. Falls. Is rising. Again stumbles. Again falls and camping on D., but lens to put on the running not like it or to better to see

Romka throw soul to tear!! Let as wants so and trickling in. Until himself not will understand nigada you him not'll get to prove.

Satyr wrote:

Romka throw soul to tear!! Let as wants so and trickling in. Until himself not will understand nigada you him not'll get to prove.

Yes, Romeo, and in fact)

Roma, if tickles on weekends stuck swim with Vovoy. Ca made gather additionally in any way and'll give you a hint.

light wrote:

Roma, if tickles on weekends stuck swim with Vovoy. Ca made gather additionally in any way and'll give you a hint.

Removal of, me would still by and large as he will harvest :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 30 2013 14:02:50)

Romeo wrote:

A vyvazhivanie fish on the ultimate stage with pounder in parallel water this created hilarious

following up.
With 18 th minutes a lox some leschishku pulling, udilishche in parallel water. Created hilarious. And name of coolest part - Erdei Attila the Hun. ;-)

Вова дискатека wrote:

Fidergam questioning not want, so as rostyazhimost have him big, and enleve I in place, where the grasses under Bank. And account for crawl in water, when to Bank they, and because podsak I have for 65 UAH and a short, then I'm starting it up rіbu directly over grass. And with fidergamom she can nіrnut and hooking off grass, and obrіv.

And here is here I not would argue! Vopervye fidergam not so heavily reaching, to allow fish nirnut under water in grass in my opinion. Tembolee that length fidergama not such a great much! Me lack 8-10 centimeters for comfortable industrialized fishing. Ah in extreme cases 12-15 centimeters!

Вова дискатека wrote:

Thanks for advice, but why the I cannot force themselves buy his. This additional knitting. 's bummer in one word.

This is only stereotypes or fear of or decisional laziness, you best! :dontknow: I, too, before thought that fidergam this arts surplus and not right. That but the entire hour will be confused with the a leash around and the feeding trough! But after first use was pleased amused :yep: and now virtually on each a fishing trip with puffed'm using fidergam and not illustrate as I before managed without him :love: In any case choice for you. But if you like it or rozvivatsya in feeder, need try! Without this nowhere :no: if not, the I would argue with Hatchet

Топор wrote:

and when crops up another reason skhodov the it turns out not need to on this to point fingers camping on K. This strongly weighs heavily on strength and goes that he not so Oh. Enen as written in profile. Is worth whether this to discuss?, think there is no camping on K. No, you weren't will help.

So as conversation me reminds conversation with one dubinschikom, which argued with me that dog leashes but also must be 20cm and longer than the this's. It :canthearyou:

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Jul 30 2013 17:30:12)

Fidergam on out of those wet knitting, or on cool?

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Jul 30 2013 17:51:36)

A commonplace, I not know as headgear of other, but I'm knitting on cool!! Stuck to explain. Knot'm using financing, and 8, when zatagivaesh on out of those wet - rozvyazyvaetsya, here is and'm knitting on cool :blush: until Ugh Ugh works well :flirt: as make other not interesovals, can watch branch pro rubber, there I think certainly more the big info :flag:

+1

aleksandrfeed wrote:

. For three fishing 94 kg bream and a white bream.

How many on Sejm not catching, such number of fish a only marriages, then whether bream after of a flood went. Long not heard pro normal bream in the Sejm. On fishing trip 4 in district sec. Obmachev.

In this year from-for strong of a flood bream rose very highly and VERY long not lovilsya not understandable on somehow reasons, but over the past two weeks temperatures the has fallen until 21 degrees with 26-27. This rather and forced bream start getting a free ride! I same say that such fishing have Plavno on actions being asked never! Bream as with chain sorvals! Catching I kilometers 10 vysche Baturina. Under's.

Вова дискатека wrote:

Thanks for understanding of, and the me here already are eating.

Insured, was would you my son, conversation was would brief, learned that leaked 4-cultural and you immediately would walk began through. So as said you was, but you not has learned.
If need fidergam and there is no opportunities his buy, or other reasons to example not am confident need whether he, when you click in lichku I'll send either will convey by train. You try, and on fact send yours it or not, but as option think sense there is. Without commitments naturally. :yep:

+1

Opportunity there is, thank you for proposal)
Can I deeply am mistaken, but believe, that than longer ceasing, the more have fish distance there is for strong breakout. (I.e. she can withdraw from a stretch in other side on length the leash 50-70 centimeters + still on rostyazhimost fidergama, under this force resistance will be much more, than fish will walk on tight leash not longer than the 45 centimeters and without fidergama + still there's gravy, smallness of, but extinguishes). But, fidergam I stuck.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Jul 30 2013 20:19:03)

????? tereotezirovat) descend on fishing trip and typos) there is no fidergama genuine, buy it more beaded attached 1mm, video its and then hog-tie. Have us on created bream the latest month on dog leashes but also less Dam flatly not wants eregirovat. On document with a string without rubber bitty snot-nosed friends will rattle you toe episode s as often.

Raskosami, which on tight leash, has a particular feature elongation, usually in% is expressed. Ceasing 1m under tensile strengths 20% will play on 20 centimeters, ceasing 20 centimeters -sootvetstvenno on 4 see There is the difference? Under longest tight leash from GFSR approvingly recorded filament and fidergam not very need, himself ceasing dempfiruet tugging fish.

Last edited by майк (Jul 30 2013 20:36:22)

But 500m 60 + meters, under conditions, that from 20 until 35m the wall grass, and if not managed his to withdraw on our ride until this distances, then i.e. American) bream sat in grass, then me more comfortable psychologically with rubber.

Last edited by Rembrant (Jul 30 2013 20:40:54)

It seems have us here emerged you plick from fone drachlenskogo. Sorry for my French :dontknow: :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

So far have us here emerged you plick from fone drachlenskogo. Sorry for my French

Itself, ah let try this correct, bluntly here in the private case. Tickles, there is no, consider. But if make one drachlenom will become less. :D Patience, my friend, perpenie.

Вова дискатека wrote:

Perhaps I deeply am mistaken, but believe, that than longer ceasing, the more have fish distance there is for strong breakout.

Erroneous opinion, when dragging fish not matter what length ceasing camping on K. All it's a stretch and to manipulation in hand or an effort is actually added dolko degree of overstretching the country’s the leash camping on E. Almost nothing.

Last edited by Топор (Jul 30 2013 21:13:10)

Only with La, baited in the old as such karpovuyu. This that the. Carry 300 pounds of bream deduced as scraps what the. A pity weather sharply flat. It's still. There is question, and have shimano Technicum how less elongation, than have karpovoy filament, and the I until has changed his mind on as such move, sensations quite not those.

You OK vivid people talked-likely not in line they made deal :dontknow:

Karpovaya the fishing line is - 25-30%% (roughly), Tekhnium - 12-15%%. But the difference between these leskami on vyvazhivanii well one senses.

майк wrote:

year OK vivid people talked-likely not in a fishing line deal

I as their loan. Ventotene on River fish enleve, not'm interrupting hours prikormku, adding prevents attraktanty, to modicum that the was biting,. And I asked konktretnyy question.

duffy333 wrote:

Karpovaya the fishing line is - 25-30%% (roughly), Tekhnium - 12-15%%. But the difference between these leskami on vyvazhivanii well one senses.

Thank you, d have in mind.

Incidentally, instructor, can try here is this as such - Cenex Feeda Line 0.26, browning
Highly cheaply, but highly meaner. Himself'm using on feeder not the first season. But the truth in 0.22 maximum.

I have on on always one shpulya with puffed either nanofilom, and the second with fishing line. In its time me more just fishing line of yours Cenex Feeda Line appealed. But then I maximum in 0.22 bought. Then on khevik first for carp, and then and for bream on Dnieper River need the fishing line is. Cenex Feeda Line in 0.24-0.26 not was, but includes the apparently on old memory in hand Tekhnium 0.25. Me and one, and another well be satisfied with.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 1 2013 19:00:54)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, instructor, can try here is this as such - Cenex Feeda Line 0.26, browning.

Here is find would its still 0.24-0.25. Or such there is no in Kyiv?

Вова дискатека wrote:

I as their loan. Ventotene on River fish enleve

And sho?

There is no, have producer there is from 0.16 until 0.22 (with step 0.20), then 0.26 and all. Can and 0.22 try. Before she "plyusila" a bit like. I.e. there not 0.22, and 0.23 or 0.235 was.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 1 2013 19:28:29)

Вова дискатека wrote:

That find would its still 0.24-0.25. Or such there is no in Kyiv?

In Kyiv there is all! :love: (as in Odessa :D)

fishing line for fidera from Trabukko

+1

Buy and the contestant and the contestant) A nanofil only from berkli there is, or still what the? His, too, want try.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 2