All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Use molasses in prikormke

Use molasses in prikormke

Posts 1 to 30 of 85

Exploiting molasses in prikormke

Many use not easy finding molasses. Use its differently. I have also there is a favorite way to its use. But I will talk about him later. Now consider this - that this such, and why she we need a.

Sugar molasses is pick few commodities sveklosakharnogo production, is employed in as a raw materials for production ethyl industrial alcohol, of food acids, bakery and fodder yeast, and also as additive in fodder agricultural animals. Represents a for neprozrachnuyu liquid from brown until dark lignite color of, with the scent of, for the sveklosakharnoy soles of, with sweet taste with gorkovatym strengths very, has full solubility in hot and Cold water. (With)

Now in sale which we can find not easy finding molasses have many fishing brands, alumni production prikormok. She the case in the pure, and also with different flavouring and aromatherapy additives. Can be meet its and in the form of likvidov, but about them we now to speak not let us, likvidy have a bit another consistence, superb from conventional molasses. In sale not easy finding molasses can be meet in local grocery stores and on agricultural markets.

Than molasses can be for us useful? She has specific smells, which it is difficult mistake with somehow either other. And she has specific taste of, I would not called his sweet. And this, across semblance, attracts fish, coming from practical use molasses on church. And in it, to the same, contains betain. And betain us gives more rapid once food and raising appetite. So that in chemical sense enough interesting additive.
Let us now see with its to any properties. I was, charitably, amused, after as spent tests molasses in an aquarium. But about everything on order.

For starters I dismantled video with behavior feed Timar Mix MATCH Roach Black, for me this a new fodder, them still not enjoyed. Fodder quickly marks from trough and he active. On the basis of this feed and let us to do experiments with molasses.
So, work feed in the pure:

I specifically got vid of his in your bowl and without, to then clearer obtain picture as molasses will change mechanical properties prikormki.

Now move from there the most molasses. She harder water, so immediately pogruzhaets on bottom and on on bottom shapes cloud. Without mixing this cloud long held directly over the most upside. For moreover, to dissolve not easy finding molasses in water, special effort not need to, enough simply randomize.

And now start Limits use molasses with Alpo.
The first way of adding molasses, which I got vid of my the most a favorite. I mostly them and'm using. Lies he in is, that molasses simply polivaetsya from above.

http://fishingfamily.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/00000128.jpg

Forth we the feeder fills feeds with this molasses and trawl. That us this gives? Molasses not has time's still strongly in fodder, and, means, she immediately is beginning to allocated after embody: Diving. And have us the main fodder remains a net. And means, under need can use another aromatiku, for example, under next zabrose, accurately so same use sweet dip. So, we added not easy finding molasses, and here is that have us goes:

There's gravy thus exempt a bit longer on time. But the difference not strongly great. And around trough immediately reprisal cloud molasses. It has with-yellowish color. Expense of activity prikormki, molasses slightly is stirred with water. On during this cloud will trickle copulate down downstream on, primanivaya fish. But, so as molasses not managed's still in fodder, then molasses moves away virtually immediately after liberation trough.

Now move to another way, which we can to see in films athletes fodder a on soles of. So, we being net fodder, adding in him not easy finding molasses and to qualitatively jiggle it round. Need to work to randomize, especially If you of costs lie where this manually. After this need to give the stern garenlassen, to molasses soaks in. Fodder becomes powdery. He not porezov. For moreover, to fodder began need, needs add water. Fish-sicles becomes enough a sticky. And here is when I lowered the this fodder: Diving. Himself not expected! 'll comment on after video

So, that we see? Molasses made fodder powdery. She his not glues on, she has the opposite action. And this with, that in drawn fodder seems sticky, though. Ah and as in past version is shaped cloud melasssy. And, unlike previous option, she gives not easy finding molasses longer. Is happening this expense of moreover, that molasses stands out particles. But here need to point to, that its in this version less in scope in your bowl, than in the preceding version.
After as saw such influence on physics feed, I decided to still couple of times to lift. To to exclude accident. Here is below video, for whom I squeezed fodder strongly. I never so heavily not'm tightening fodder in bird feeder, so as usually under such a burnishing fodder at all not goes from trough and account for ekstraktorom his pulliing out.

And fodder without problems Stumbling out from trough. With Stumbling out virtually for the same time, that and net prikormka under a normal burnishing.

Immediately Id say. To warn talk, fodder with molasses was uvlazhnen normal, on sticky he not means "and means. For me the most such behavior was unexpected.
Ah and let us Let`s summarize the outcome.

Molasses - an interesting product. Its can be use on ways, every himself can choose its way to. I showed only two ways adding in prikormku. Still can be not easy finding molasses add: Diving, and on this water get somethin 'prikormku. I not became this way to to describe, so as this rather transitional option, concentration of molasses in this way less than in higher listed. I them before enough successfully enjoyed.

And still Ideology can be impregnate pellets (baja potencia). With so for I have so same were successful fishing to Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation). Wood pellets I used lyophilized, time of disintegration from 5 until 15 minutes.
And can be to mold not easy finding molasses in a separate a jar and use its in the form of Dipa for changeable tips.

Source

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 14 2015 01:10:11)

+12

My I.M.H.O.,, that as under first so and under the second way adding molasses she not has penetrated in structure prikormki. In your, interesting study lacks another way adding molasses: Mikoton not easy finding molasses with water, roughly in ratio 1 to 2, where one part of water, and on this do the first batter's box now. And still one, a small, remarochka - used fodder intended for use on "rapid water"?

+1

TOPHILL wrote:

my memoirs I.M.H.O.,, that as under first so and under the second way adding molasses she not has penetrated in structure prikormki.

Under first accurately not has penetrated. And here is under the second individual parts of feed must were vpititsya. Ah me so seems. Because as in stern there is particles which crops store crops (I gave minutes 40-50 absorption of the). Of course same there is and such which not vbirayut, for example maize. Ah and molasses not the whole absorbed. All need to inspect. I this moment not tested. Until not coined way to as test soaks in whether molasses in predusmatrivaet. Until coined only with a microscope. But she accurately absorbed in pellets :)

TOPHILL wrote:

In your, interesting study lacks another way adding molasses: Mikoton not easy finding molasses with water, roughly in ratio 1 to 2, where one part of water, and on this do the first batter's box now.

Yes I this not did. I calculated this transitional option between zamesom without molasses and on soles of. Unambiguously of polyurethane the stern such option not will add. But accurately will reduce concentration of molasses in stern.
If realistically very interestingly I can add such study.

TOPHILL wrote:

And still one, a small, remarochka - used fodder intended for use on "rapid water"

There is no this fodder matchevyy. Match sharpened under Lake like as. I would this fodder used for rags increased the or for slow tide.

I think, that is worth conduct experiment with Riverine feeds. And at all I long all in zameshivanie crack feed on clean melase, not by using Council his senior Comrade, but as something had to allied the remnants of melasy water and understood, that for good reason not listened to Council!) but this on during.

I token'm kneading it examine alternative treatments for river fodder under it comes to shagging bream on "of mixed" from 1 parts of molasses and 1 parts of water. Usually batter's box now do in advance - with the evening before morning fishing. Before fishing douvlazhnyayu until grinding halt after autogeneous. For something as stands out molasses in this case nothing not Id say, but himself fodder becomes enough becoming because as predusmatrivaet concerned incorporate entire crops and maximally "uncovered over."
If need such same effect under your dough directly before rybalkoi, then I breed not easy finding molasses hot water (not)) and already on it'm kneading it sypukhu. But here for quality kneading very need a whisk and shurupovert - liquid need maximally quickly distribute around the to that sypukhi. So clumps significantly less is obtained. And the when sponge-in prikormke many, he literally zavarivaetsya in dense (and useless) lumps, shavings from hot fluid. In end with drelkoy particles feed "zaparivayutsya" and so "unfold" significantly faster. Truth not all and not until the end of - have many large of particles serdtsevinka increasingly would still not has time well fill them. Highly an interesting effect.

As bag for oils not spoil porridge, so and molasses prikormku, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 14 2015 22:51:27)

+1

TOPHILL wrote:

I think, that is worth conduct experiment with Riverine feeds. And at all I long all in zameshivanie crack feed on clean melase, not by using Council his senior Comrade, but as something had to allied the remnants of melasy water and understood, that for good reason not listened to Council!) but this on during.

And that ?
I many US with water and molasses in different insufficient and with different branch, nothing supernatural not noticing :) I have and video there is as I fodder US on water with molasses. I zasnimu video water and molasses 2 :1. Here is only not quite understood why pursue with Riverine. I can conduct with the same, I have would still cover slips is open.

As I understand - fodder for "the boner" and tide has different physical properties and in ties with than fodder for "the boner" not can be strongly sticky, though. In the past year used only feed Dunayev-Fadzeeu and I do not as from whom, but I have, good sticky broke a achieve only under your dough on soles of infinitely diluted water and only under your dough with the evening, as wrote duffy333. As something so.

I here thought, and that if use vacuum for better penetration molasses in predusmatrivaet feed? With the help the same fanfare for pelletsa - transporte pump. Mixing prikormku with molasses and then its which packed through ?? miss.
Truth really boring this will be deal - have these pumps a small volume of.

Michael von Melas not will informed me that. If would she has were would kleyuschie properties - she would a cougar, and than more molasses - those stronger a cougar. Can be to draw an analogy with glue, that better glues on net glue or dilute? So that not think that is worth rejoin conversations about of polyurethane molasses, she has the opposite action on fodder.
I separately will make tests kleyuschikh substances. I already and list prepared the, and then can be will supplement on demands of :)

+2

For industrialized fishing major fish I sometimes separately'm kneading it a major faction on undiluted, soles of and I allow nastoyatsya before tossing with base. Very interesting "city" within prikormki have yielded :D

Malyshh wrote:

Michael von Melas not will informed me that. If would she has were would kleyuschie properties - she would a cougar, and than more molasses - those stronger a cougar.

Fully agree. Likely, the trouble is, that words adhesive and viscosum are synonyms and mark alone and those same properties. Personally I for themselves these notions separated so:
Its stickiness this in having, relies particles (objects), which fully disappears under impact moisture (water). Good lipkostyu possess sugar, which easily rastvorimy in water. Say adhesive the table enough use wet cloth and all in order.
Stickiness this in having, which emerges under impact moisture (water) and after an absorbency particles firmly links their between themselves and in the upstream persists under impact external factors. In including and water. Say, to do dough in flour flavored needs add water, and then dough becomes poorly a little instant in water.
For what I leave not easy finding molasses in prikormku, because, that she makes prikormku more of inertial (heavy), a sticky, dark, sweet.
Fish-sicles is obtained heavy, so as predusmatrivaet propityvayutsya bid, which harder water, dark, so as molasses the dark, and a sticky and sweet, so as contains sugar. Prikormku heavy, a sticky and sweet can do not only molasses, but and any syrup, honey and simple sugar (in prikormku better promoted changes Eye).
For rivers one molasses little, except sticky and inertia need a still and stickiness. Kleyaschimi properties possesses flour (and not only this oatmeal as commonly realized), also kleyaschim characteristic of the possesses clay.
I not know, that contains in branded prikormkakh series of RIVER, but adding in showing prikormku flour and clay would make its pot by the.

Malyshh wrote:

So that not think that is worth rejoin conversations about of polyurethane molasses, she has the opposite action on fodder.

+1

duffy333
It you need to? Zameshaysya with the evening)

Olegs organs is words provided in thosyes with pelletsom, too, most, first goes molasses and then he is beginning to be dissolved or digested. I this ispoloval still year 3 ago. :flirt:
Btdubs on River has worked not poorly
Here is there is video with dipovannym pelletsom in soles of

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 15 2015 17:09:55)

Molasses not'm using. But often'm using common sense and with this position will try insert their five kopecks.
There, hope, all accounted for informed me that? Fish-sicles subject to those same laws.
Someone recommends first zamachivat in disowning soles of. In my opinion and this correctly-GRUNTUEM the, that need to paste together, it is a liquid glue deeper penetrates in particles prikormki and not will give consumes water from nerazvedyonnoy molasses.
There, too, promazyvayut not one, and 2-3 times for moreover, to, how about we drown glue, not water, which in offense there is.
And accurately so same a warm glue much belly humans and some animals paper.
Further-more. Then prikormku need to compress, spressovat- the same, that there prikatat to wall. Bond separately from Wall not porezov.
And the last-they need to drip dry, as boylam, then they will durable.
To compare both: Boyle and moist sypuchuyu prikormku- this as yoghurt and Archery :canthearyou: interior things :dontknow:
Text or sees God, I long bearing, and then not was able silenced.
Text or usage carboxymethyl cellulose, which glue oboynyy, no one has tried in as a glue for Boylov? Nor color of, nor smell, under drying no chemical transitions. And razmokaet.

+2

Oboynyy glue this, table starch on 90-100% in dependence from producer.

wrote:

molasses not'm using. But often'm using common sense and with this position will try insert their five kopecks.

Pithy, clearly and understandable. Im taking picture hat.
:cool:
For places molasses and makeshift prikormok. Village raided a hospital in Internet. Grassroots recipe.
http://hlebopechka.ru/index.php?option= … c=404750.0

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

In pokupnom peletse? So there glue adopt, wrote already in prikormkakh. In my Boyle huh components were glued precisely molasses, so why same she then not glues on?

Then such same test without molasses do. And question which passed in this article about prikormke and soles of. I both: Boyle not do, so and not tested. Think that there their tricks, and in this need to deal.

Zamesite fodder with molasses without water and homilies as she his minute away from Cruise, in your case for how many rapadetsya. Coming out of your understanding of it must informed me that :) I on example showed that she rykhlit, camping on E. Reduces time of disintegration. All who against - break. I same not against. :) Fancy molasses I have simple,its have viborola in Golden goldfish, think that there and Duffy its bought these and many who still with this, and not only, Forum.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A for prikormki, for me there is no concepts: Stickiness, its stickiness and camping on D. There is the notion of "time, during which prikormka disintegrates before faction." If need 5 seconds, this one thing. If 50 seconds, another. If 5 minutes, third, if 50 minutes, fourth.

Here is interestingly as you vnutrivlagalischnye funds prescriptions for mixtures. Perhaps say me need a prikormka which imploding for 50 seconds. Or vnutrivlagalischnye funds prikormku with faint lipkostyu, active for Lake or weak tide? Or when you need to to know that adds sticky, you say me need component that would increase time of disintegration with 50 seconds until 3 minutes.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 15 2015 18:46:08)

I about KMTs- karboksimetiltsellyulozy its where sea salt full name.
Incidentally, applies and in food industry, so that like safe thing. Adhesives on the basis of starch and magazinskie saw and very accounted for gorodit from food starch.
And double question remains-- as dextrine for Boylov?

I necessarily correct video with molasses and water. Here is only think pro proportion, hinder water with molasses 1 :1 or 2 :1?

Malyshh wrote:

I necessarily correct video with molasses and water. Here is only think pro proportion, hinder water with molasses 1 :1 or 2 :1?

Adopted hinder 1 :1, but I'm interrupting 2 :1.

Will make 1 :1, think that the difference with 1 :2 not will be very big, but the very essence of will see.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Fancy molasses can and cut the time of disintegration prikormki. Why, to explain?

Glance with my bell tower. Molasses this product with large number of sugar and is leading themselves as sugar.
So.
Fish-sicles, mixed on water shuttles solution molasses, falls apart faster, than prikormka, mixed on clean soles of.
Fish-sicles, mixed on clean soles of or on water shuttles solution molasses, in Cold water will crumble longer, than prikormka, mixed on water.
P.S. And at all I not'm sweating my back off with molasses as component of, which affects the mechanics prikormki, for me this sauce which affects gustatory quality prikormki.

+1

sava2011 wrote:

its quality, hinder 1 :1, but I'm interrupting 2 :1.

Know, I not think, that there is any "recommended norms" - rather whom as feel more comfortable :dontknow: especially when molasses not of fresh of, and already well stood up.
Somewhere once heard, that for launch kneading on 1kg sypukhi need order 250-300ml fluid, and then postoyavshuyu prikormku already "bring" until grinding halt after humidity. Personally I so and whether. From this "algorithm" and not easy finding molasses'm interrupting 1 :1 with water - so summer I have token is clogging 3 packs sypukhi and for launch kneading'm interrupting bank molasses (500ml) with polulitrom water. 'm using with start when entire, and when 2 / 3 this "syrup." If something remained, then'm using then for "of fine-tuning."
Grand Marnier liqueur not easy finding molasses "the tea spoons" not see sense - this OK not chemistry any, and naturprodukt, which prikormku worse not will make, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 15 2015 19:38:29)

duffy333 wrote:

I here thought, and that if use vacuum for better penetration molasses in predusmatrivaet feed? With the help the same fanfare for pelletsa - transporte pump. Mixing prikormku with molasses and then its which packed through ?? miss.

Need simply take vacuum on more :D :D

:D I know place on Dnieper River, where then content this tanks will need flood the :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

I know place on Dnieper River, where then content this tanks will need flood the

Fear after such a indicates have little slapping mezhet skleitsya and without mesassy :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

In top of soles of, except water, oftentimes the is actually added still and glycerine (as a preservative and camping on Afghan,

Top of molasses not'm using. I have net product without supplements (very dense). Them'm using years 5-Ventotene. Perhaps so and vision on work stingy product I have another.

duffy333 wrote:

Sometime, that easier with the evening change their components without notice)

I for good reason time not spent the ;)

http://fishingfamily.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/00000129.jpg

Leave article:

For moreover that would put all point over .. .trying to, dobavavlyayu another isppytanie with use of molasses. On this time molasses divorced, like, in water in proportion one to one.

http://fishingfamily.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/00000129.jpg

And on this solution zameshivalsya fodder. After what nastaivalsya slightly more hours, protiralsya through a sieve and here video. Here is what emerged:

As in sight from video, fodder marks from trough faster than under impeccable stern. And molasses as and in previous options shapes the bottom cloud.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Use molasses in prikormke