All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Venchiki - "Hurricane"

Venchiki - "Hurricane"

Posts 1 to 30 of 214

Respected Messrs. "fideristy"and "fideraly", and also all keen the fishers-lovers and professionals, your attention percolate venchiki - "Hurricane" from Ukrainian producer from Propulsion Cherkasy.
Two first-style "Hurricane" and G-and Small (the tentative work).
http://se.uploads.ru/t/iVodF.jpg

And this already its reference - Standard Triad Venchikov "Hurricane" - G-, broader Middle-Universal and Small.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/H2pPV.jpg

Venchiki manufactured by East from stainless steel have become. The entire construction svarnaya, and after edited using on steklostruynoy Quick, that attaches it special attractiveness of and completeness, "ye in vrop)."

On this moment (18.05.2015 Propulsion) mastered the fabrication "hurricanes" in 3 basis size:
1. G-(on photo from Left) - high 37 centimeters, width have founding - 14 centimeters, high ribs until zagiba - 11 centimeters, weight - 330 gr.
2. broader Middle - Universal(on photo on center) - high - 30 centimeters, width have founding - 12 centimeters, high ribs until zagiba - 8.5 centimeters, weight - 260 "grape".
3. Small(on photo right) - high 31.5 centimeters, width have founding - 9.5 centimeters, high ribs until zagiba - 7 centimeters, weight - 250 gr.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/TXOz8.jpg

Central axis - hexagon 8 mm, ribs of the - circle 3 mm.

The price any basic Hurricane (G-, broader Middle, Little) - 250 Grzywna (.

Paying possible on card Privat Bank, translation superimposed payment, or another convenient for you way to pay on recommend ways that. Delivery New).

Moreover, production opportunities allow produce a a whisk on such or another design any needed you size.
As for example here is such:
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/5Bqkc.jpg
In data models applies the same axis - hexagon, and here is ribs of the already from 4 mm bar machining, plus as in sight changed construction and form of hurricanes, in a whole we are prepared realize Your ideas and decisions as in venchikakh so and in other metal constructions or products.

The price all not standard - individual hurricanes - from 300 Grzywna (/ ?o (on arrangements).

On all issues write (in lichku) or call (067) 695-48 08 - Anton.

Still photo Bazovykh hurricanes:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/URpFv.jpg

Windscale MUMBAI friends, that broader Middle Hurricane shoes on recommendations and calculations of our own esteemed, champion and populyarizatora fidernogo movement Olega Boeva ("BOEV"):glasses:
To manufacturing hurricanes (as basis so and not standard) made hands and minds also other the fishers athletes and champions ("fideristy" and "paplavochniki"), truth they proved people highly :shine: modest and chosen to stay incognito.

So same like would to inform you, mnogouvazhaemye Fideristy and craps the fishers-lovers and professionals, that all and every a whisk "Hurricane" before he shipped it passes individual control quality on balancing, and the outside lines marriage, on this reproaches here be should not.

On all issues :question: write :writing: me in BOS or call on the telephone specified higher:flag:.

[/b]

Last edited by TonyTer (Jun 30 2016 08:55:29)

+4

Thank you on good word, but not quite understand pro sharp edges of? Ribs of the from wire 3 mm sognutoy on draw an outline within, and in holes from above and from below and zavareny, plus specifically all in manual is being carried part. Perhaps you had in view hexagon? So he only in central axis and not concerns in the process work to capacity. Yes and all "Force Winds" tested in combat - problems not detected, so, that hurt buckets or other capacity can be only under very big highway motor vehicles to vandalism)

+1

The right remark, I have a whisk a similar on the that at the second photo, two buckets smashed, especially this concerns under work in winter period. The third and the fourth super. Am asking straight for the in lichku card private, on small with 3 th photo.

Last edited by (Feb 16 2015 13:48:18)

"Oksigen" 've responded in BOS

What length labor parts of have Greater corolla?

For Sven:
Labor zone Greater = 198,5 mm.
Ah and on anyone case, Maly = 148,5 mm.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/dLvND.jpg

+4

Me, too, need to small a whisk with third photo. Requisites in lichku.

+1

Soo77 in BOS and telephone responded

Small a whisk ready buy requisites in BOS

TonyTer wrote:

soo77 in BOS and telephone responded

Requisites came all options

wrote:

small a whisk ready buy requisites in BOS

Responded in BOS

wrote:

. I have a whisk a similar on the that at the second photo, two buckets smashed, especially this concerns under work in winter period. The third and the fourth super.

On all the photos shown just two corolla - big and small. :D Just at the second photo German "from above", so such effect. On fourth - this same a whisk, but already "side." :D
Venchiki tsikavye. :cool:

All is true, Oleg Horodets'kyi, on all photo alone and those same two corolla - "Hurricane-B" and "Hurricane-M" simply different sun with limiting brightness and coverage. But for make life more interesting encouraging correct still photo those same ventsov - hurricanes)
http://se.uploads.ru/t/xBmw1.jpg

+1

Day are a good!
And me, too, need to small a whisk with third photo. You better subtract requisites in lichku.

Leksys wrote:

Day are a good!
And me, too, need to small a whisk with third photo. You better subtract requisites in lichku.

Responded in BOS

Already paid for.

The good robot! Good fellows!
Aren still and the, that on market emerge different model venchikov, there is that choose have users!
Its grains form of, its grains idea - this not blindly copying the sake of baryzhnichestva!
Genuinely glad for you, wish good and steady buyers!

+2

Anton was would well do a whisk still and middle size, think that, too, will enjoy the success. Personally I would has acquired.

+1

Boev wrote:

At all the photos shown just two corolla - big and small. Simply at the second photo German "from above", so such effect. On fourth - this same a whisk, but already "side."
Venchiki tsikavye.

Accurately, and I thought there four option, thank you.

super wrote:

good piece robot! Good fellows!
Aren still and the, that on market emerge different model venchikov, there is that choose have users!
Its grains form of, its grains idea - this not blindly copying the sake of baryzhnichestva!
Genuinely glad for you, wish good and steady buyers!

Thank you and mutually-respekt "super", och. Pleased :shine:
Healthy competition sensitive.)
You also wish only steady and generous buyers! Truth you already held as producer and seller, have us still all ahead)
Hello ancient mstu on "day." :flag:

Last edited by TonyTer (Jul 22 2015 15:28:10)

soo77 wrote:

Anton was would well do a whisk still and middle size, think that, too, will enjoy the success. Personally I would has acquired.

Signature author

From all survivors creatures faster all is growing fish, especially already here.

Thank you for advice, take in attention your wishes. :idea:
Truth sake of should tell, that "Hurricane-Medium" or anybodys guess planned and before, and now is in immediate designing, and in soon will added and the average model, which will projected and monitored by jointly with Oleg War Horse - champion and profesonalom fidernogo sport and not only, coming from his practical at purchase and reservations. So, that cooperative effort will launched station wagon.

+1

TonyTer wrote:

Thanks for advice, take in attention your wishes.
Truth sake of should tell, that "Hurricane-Medium" or anybodys guess planned and before, and now is in immediate designing, and in soon will added and the average model, which will projected and monitored by jointly with Oleg War Horse - champion and profesonalom fidernogo sport and not only, coming from his practical at purchase and reservations. So, that cooperative effort will launched station wagon.

Waiting for.

+1

"Antrate"
Responded in BOS

Yes, thank you, saw. Simply if would immediately gave the answer, then I would and not wrote. Understand, that many letters and all similar one thing on another, but for me, as for of the buyer, it is important, that would me "held in rate."

Antrate wrote:

Yes, thank you, saw. Simply if would immediately gave the answer, then I would and not wrote. Understand, that many letters and all similar one thing on another, but for me, as for of the buyer, it is important, that would me "held in rate."

There is no, you utterly are right, I himself... I lost track, need to was indeed immediately write and not wait.
Still such a request to you: As arrive at its Hurricane post :writing: here about their asked, think readers it will be interesting and helpful to know, that yes as, 'oc?

http://se.uploads.ru/t/inloC.jpg
Respected colleagues Fideristy!
In as a additional options with to "hurricanes" is offered female on his axis (Barrel rib shestigrannika - 4 mm) under aid laser markirovschika your behalf of, logo companies, inductors, name team, retailer or any other calligraphy, symbol of a, drawing on your liking which would individualizirovali your a whisk.
The price for negotiation.

Last edited by TonyTer (Feb 21 2015 19:38:51)

Dobryi evening. Want to purchase "Hurricane-M." Caveat kind essential elements in the lichku.

Dekl. Received'll pick up a whisk otpishu.

sab wrote:

Dobryi evening. Want to purchase "Hurricane-M." Caveat kind requisites in lichku.

've responded in BOS
Thank you for Made to Order!

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

ACP products. :cool:

Thank you :flag:) celebrate Ligo try to!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Venchiki - "Hurricane"