All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Venchiki - "Hurricane"

Venchiki - "Hurricane"

Posts 91 to 120 of 214

Respected Messrs. "fideristy"and "fideraly", and also all keen the fishers-lovers and professionals, your attention percolate venchiki - "Hurricane" from Ukrainian producer from Propulsion Cherkasy.
Two first-style "Hurricane" and G-and Small (the tentative work).
http://se.uploads.ru/t/iVodF.jpg

And this already its reference - Standard Triad Venchikov "Hurricane" - G-, broader Middle-Universal and Small.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/H2pPV.jpg

Venchiki manufactured by East from stainless steel have become. The entire construction svarnaya, and after edited using on steklostruynoy Quick, that attaches it special attractiveness of and completeness, "ye in Єvropі)."

On this moment (18.05.2015 Propulsion) mastered the fabrication "hurricanes" in 3 basis size:
1. G-(on photo from Left) - high 37 centimeters, width have founding - 14 centimeters, high ribs until zagiba - 11 centimeters, weight - 330 gr.
2. broader Middle - Universal(on photo on center) - high - 30 centimeters, width have founding - 12 centimeters, high ribs until zagiba - 8.5 centimeters, weight - 260 "grape".
3. Small(on photo right) - high 31.5 centimeters, width have founding - 9.5 centimeters, high ribs until zagiba - 7 centimeters, weight - 250 gr.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/TXOz8.jpg

Central axis - hexagon 8 mm, ribs of the - circle 3 mm.

The price any basic Hurricane (G-, broader Middle, Little) - 250 Grzywna (.

Paying possible on card Privat Bank, translation superimposed payment, or another convenient for you way to pay on recommend ways that. Delivery New).

Moreover, production opportunities allow produce a a whisk on such or another design any needed you size.
As for example here is such:
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/5Bqkc.jpg
In data models applies the same axis - hexagon, and here is ribs of the already from 4 mm bar machining, plus as in sight changed construction and form of hurricanes, in a whole we are prepared realize Your ideas and decisions as in venchikakh so and in other metal constructions or products.

The price all not standard - individual hurricanes - from 300 Grzywna (/ ?o (on arrangements).

On all issues write (in lichku) or call (067) 695-48 08 - Anton.

Still photo Bazovykh hurricanes:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/URpFv.jpg

Windscale MUMBAI friends, that broader Middle Hurricane shoes on recommendations and calculations of our own esteemed, champion and populyarizatora fidernogo movement Olega Boeva ("BOEV"):glasses:
To manufacturing hurricanes (as basis so and not standard) made hands and minds also other the fishers athletes and champions ("fideristy" and "paplavochniki"), truth they proved people highly :shine: modest and chosen to stay incognito.

So same like would to inform you, mnogouvazhaemye Fideristy and craps the fishers-lovers and professionals, that all and every a whisk "Hurricane" before he shipped it passes individual control quality on balancing, and the outside lines marriage, on this reproaches here be should not.

On all issues :question: write :writing: me in BOS or call on the telephone specified higher:flag:.

[/b]

Last edited by TonyTer (Jun 30 2016 08:55:29)

+4

Лерик wrote:

[b]TonyTerbolshoe thank you. A whisk received. Looks perfectly. Now waiting for weather, to experience. Hope, my shurupovert his ant it was sufficient.

And you thank you for Made to Order. Koristuytes on health. Potyagne (shurіk) de OK a dіnetsya)

жокер wrote:

a whisk received, the quality of super, the price globe, all DC! "1! 1!!

And you thank you. Pleasant possession)

TonyTer
Emerged thought and I its I think you love me not take whether another on gift friend. The price still not has changed?

Лерик wrote:

TonyTer
Emerged thought and I its I think you love me not take whether another on gift friend. The price still not has changed?

Bountiful time days, on today all on old, + there is ready to several units in size: "Hurricane-M" - a small and "Hurricane-Since" - the average.
Decision for you?

AquaBlue wrote:

And I its received, thank you huge!! Is made very qualitatively!

Thank you and MUMBAI, don)

Friends!
On this moment there is in available several ready "Hurricane - M", namely 5 Tennessee
Write or call they await YOU :flag:

TonyTerstill times thank you for a whisk. In environment d to experience.
I have on illiteracy question emerged. After all be stainless steel in should not magnititsya?

+1

Лерик wrote:

after all be stainless steel in should not magnititsya?

Not magnetic food. And the rest carry a magnetic charge. I is allowing stainless steel the copper blue vitriol. On nerzhaveyke copper under this not precipitates.
TonyTerI'm sorry, that responded in everything topic, if not rights - adjust.
Successful sales.

+1

Лерик wrote:

TonyTeresche times thank you for a whisk. In environment d to experience.
I have on illiteracy question emerged. After all be stainless steel in should not magnititsya?

Vitaly112 wrote:

Lerik, Azerbaijan wrote (and):

Not magnetic food. And the rest carry a magnetic charge. I is allowing stainless steel the copper blue vitriol. On nerzhaveyke copper under this not precipitates.
TonyTer I'm sorry, that responded in everything topic, if not rights - adjust.
Successful sales.

Yes nothing, all in order, thank you)
Все верно не магнитится только пищевая/жаропрочная/кислотостойкая и только определенного состава (например 12Х18Н10Т /AISI 321), а множество других тоже нержавеющих сталей несколько иного состава(например 08Х18Н10, AISI 304), остаются магнитными (правда значительно менее, если сравнивать с черным металлом), в итоге в венчике не важна жаропрочность или кислотостойкость, а важна только его способность не ржаветь! + есть еще один момент это стоимость все той же пищевой нержавейки- привязка как всегда идет к $ или Э, а про курс вы и сами знаете, в общем получится такой пищевой венчик значительно дороже)
On this metals is used kalibrovannyy and stainless (albeit a bit namagnichivaemyy).

TonyTer wrote:

Yes nothing, all in order, thank you)
Все верно не магнитится только пищевая/жаропрочная/кислотостойкая и только определенного состава (например 12Х18Н10Т /AISI 321), а множество других тоже нержавеющих сталей несколько иного состава(например 08Х18Н10, AISI 304), остаются магнитными (правда значительно менее, если сравнивать с черным металлом), в итоге в венчике не важна жаропрочность или кислотостойкость, а важна только его способность не ржаветь! + есть еще один момент это стоимость все той же пищевой нержавейки- привязка как всегда идет к $ или Э, а про курс вы и сами знаете, в общем получится такой пищевой венчик значительно дороже)
On this metals is used kalibrovannyy and stainless (albeit a bit namagnichivaemyy).

Thank you, prosvyatili

On weekend children traveled sleep on a revolution, saying is-- the entire Bank in rybakakh

+1

There is desire to to purchase a whisk could you tell me disappointing moshnyy Shurik ant it was sufficient better small or and middle ant it was sufficient. With t
P. S. In advance thank you

Thank you large Hurricane simply super personally I have reservations there is no 8-)

+1

Лерик wrote:

on weekend children traveled sleep on a revolution, saying is-- the entire Bank in rybakakh

DAC a clear deal, weather simply plush. All even 4000m2 as well as sverbelo to go, yes I and himself not exception already opened and fidernyy and spinningovyy season 2015 on open water!
Governments - the the first Hi, the dirty little secret, but, the weather has, a fairy tale)

TonyTer wrote:

DAC a clear deal, weather simply plush. All even 4000m2 as well as sverbelo to go, yes I and himself not exception already opened and fidernyy and spinningovyy season 2015 on open water!
Governments - the the first Hi, the dirty little secret, but, the weather has, a fairy tale)

My friends-- great techs have, years 20-Ventotene gets caught. Me "forced" only last spring. Me liked. Under the end of the season they only watched as I enleve. And all time talked, that simply bad luck. In environment open season and hope on its have luck.

+1

Лерик wrote:

TonyTer wrote (and):

My friends-- great techs have, years 20-Ventotene gets caught. Me "forced" only last spring. Me liked. Under the end of the season they only watched as I enleve. And all time talked, that simply bad luck. In environment open season and hope on its have luck.

Valery, wish you simple fishing luck!
"I ? tail, i ? Luski's a" :rain:

рак тоже рыба wrote:

There are desire to to purchase a whisk could you tell me disappointing moshnyy Shurik ant it was sufficient better small or and middle going to want it. With t
P. S. Thank you in advance

Signature author

Time by the on a fishing trip in laps. Life not goes

Responded in BOS

Беда wrote:

Thanks large Hurricane simply super personally I have reservations there is no

And you Thanks, keep on on health!

Received its a new a whisk "Battle Hurricane", custom by my size. Thank you Anton for an excellent tool. The quality of assemble without reproaches. Beautiful welders seams and word processing. All ribs at the expense of of identical size with correct geometry business. :cool: Waiting for not they’ll fix it ?? tests. Author themes RESPECT and lot more steady customers. :flag:

+1

Boev wrote:

Got its a new a whisk "Battle Hurricane", custom by my size. Thank you Anton for an excellent tool. The quality of assemble without reproaches. Beautiful welders seams and word processing. All ribs at the expense of of identical size with correct geometries. :cool: Waiting for not they’ll fix it ?? tests. Author themes RESPECT and lot more steady customers. :flag:

Thank you Oleg, on good word)
And you merci for co-operation and advice MASTERA :flag:

Only that with gum. , I've been sitting a host day. There is no there nor fig now still, but weather simply super.

[b]TonyTer[

Has experienced a whisk. Above lauding. And here is fish still there is no.

+1

Anton Hi paid for the average a whisk today about 2 :3 0.
Await the dekl.

Лерик wrote:

[b]TonyTer[

Has experienced a whisk. Above lauding. And here is fish still there is no.

Colleague thank you on good word, a bit wait and nibble confidence)

soo77 wrote:

Anton Hi paid for the average a whisk today about 2 :3 0.
Await the dekl.

Yesterday sent your Hurricane, # declaration in SMS.

His Hurricane-M otrimav. Quality on nayvischomu a rate!

Thank you!

+1

Max_D wrote:

his Hurricane-M otrimav. Quality on nayvischomu a rate!

Thank you!

Aoaea vdyachniy you for arranges words ? Upakovochnaya!
Uspіshnikh you Russian companies that manufacture! :flag:

I express words gratitude producer! Vesch indeed zachyotnaya and is worth attention! :cool:
Will now be report in late season with longevity this corolla!

+1

A.LEVA wrote:

I express my words gratitude producer! Vesch indeed zachyotnaya and is worth attention!
Will now be report in late season with longevity this corolla!

Greetings the champions from Cherkas)
Thank you MUMBAI, a respected Alexey for a high assessment of and attention.
Let us and in the future try to produce the qualitative products, not only Mariinsky to why)
Victories MUMBAI and other causes :flag:

Last edited by TonyTer (Apr 22 2015 15:42:05)

Ordered venchiki itself and friend. Still in combat not experienced, but immediately in sight, that done cautiously, short and qualitatively. Thank you large! :cool:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Venchiki - "Hurricane"