All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Retaions » Fishing in district Red Cross stone, Kommunara, Sails.

Fishing in district Red Cross stone, Kommunara, Sails.

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

All Hi! Wanted to clarify, where can be on harvest fish in these seats.
Himself not mean opportunities Myslivny on rates, so-- as not mean machines and friends fishermen, on this go... I go one (
I live in these places and retaions quite close, but good seats so and not found (
Can who knows good seats, d very appreciate it)
Thank you for attention!)

Countries 550 I there often fishing, now and again if zadasttsa goal and approach the as needs in inwhich setting the can be harvest fish importantly to think that delaesh and why. And not fear been running experiments

Thank you!
I planned to why get there. 8-)

Though made harvest thinking. I under autumn arrive on kosu schuchku want to race. Well getting caught Crucian in bays, only his need to find)

Could you tell me please where lie on Samara the graves of want to go try that there getting caught

With 10 th plan on Shklov spend some time fishing, mostly on Left Bank, for OK / flushed Sunny, in district old bridge, on Samara for Podgorodnim. Auto I have there is - can be for company on couple of. Truth experience I have quite nothing, if will from whom offer, gladly fishing

Who, that will tell about how that now. Maybe, you on stone on a white?

Иванович wrote:

Who, that will tell about how that now. Maybe, you on stone on a white?

Signature author

Fishing delivers true pleasure man,’’ contemplate nature of and sense the themselves its part of.

Isaac Walton

In bays sea Bass there is, but from for grass, his harvest it is unrealistic.
Petty a white fish shaft.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Retaions » Fishing in district Red Cross stone, Kommunara, Sails.