All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 1 to 30 of 985

Information from Sergei Burdak.
"Here is already the Belgians any stage of. 5 stages. All talk. "
Feeder 2012.pdf

Judging by around the, team Belgium will represented more strong compete, than on past ChM. From the past the composition in a new team fell only one torchbearer well Bruyn Michel.

Olezh. In 2 nutshell, but as will you have with cullings?
Have us already reassigned date, defined candidates from Moscow and regions, in general have us and hillsides and dates so same as and in this year.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

. But as will you have with cullings?

When and where even information there is no. Hope, soon she will. With look forward skloubeni answers from Jenny Buglaka (I. O. Chief fidernogo direction FRSU).
List otbirayuschikhsya known - the first 15 man on rating 2011 + participants ChM 2011 (if not entered the first 15-cultural).
Can wrong, but think, in audition will to participate the next athletes.

1. Levicky Oleg Ivano-Frankovsk Oleg 111
2. A ghastly Alexey Kyiv S-Alex
3. Turik Boris Kyiv TUR
4. Garbuza Sergei Kyiv semen
5. About ten species Alexey Zaporizhya A.LEVA

6. Fighting Oleg Dnipropetrovsk Boev
7. Veselovsky Igor Ivano-Frankovsk
8. Popov Sergei Kharkiv Zoom

9. Ivanenko Vitaly Dnipropetrovsk Feederals organs is 74
10. Ripka Sergei Kyiv San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix
11. Goddamn oinker Alexander Kharkiv Alex
12. Borodayko Constantine Ivano-Frankovsk
13. Buglak Yevgeny ChernigivTauru s
14. Wladimir Sergei Kyiv Titar
15. Vatsko Viktor Kyiv VIVA
16. Ivan Taranov (footballer) Alexander Dnipropetrovsk TARANOFF
17. You dumbass Anatoly Kyiv Trolik
18. Isko Vladimir Kyiv visko

P. S. 's crossed out reverie attended by those athletes, which for a number of reasons refused to accept participation in audition.
P. S.2. Green marked by athletes, rounded in composition Team Ukraine 2012.

+2

Boev wrote:

When and where even information there is no.

11-Ventotene from 18 fringes live in Kyiv.
3-\ u0027s Dnepr river
3-\ u0027s Yves-Frankovsk
1 Mr Zaporozhye.

Themselves interestingly when and where.

Otbory can conduct not before April. Need to find our body of water, on which in this time will peck bream. Have Igor Alexander Veselovsky was proposal. As far as have someone even there is thought - report any. Personally my opinion - man, into an abstract expressionistic the best in three for competitions season 2011. Can simply, were "nepofartit", especially in April under it catching bream! Aoaee would number one. But on the next year porishali would increasingly zhestkoy. Although, despite 15-cultural Olega - am confident any of these athletes can even times "sell yet" old good Europe.

+3

Taurus wrote:

otbory can conduct not before April. Need to find our body of water, on which in this time will peck bream. Have Igor Alexander Veselovsky was proposal. As far as have someone even there is thought - report any.

As one of options, about which already once spoke Seryoga Zoom, this -Rusanovskiy Canal. As times in late April, there proklevyvaet bream. Unfortunately, this body of water with the passage and depth 5-6 meters. And in the rest of the, almost rowing Canal. :D audace this, with this water body are are familiar virtually all participants. Exception, Dnipropetrovsk and Zaporozhye, I think. :dontknow:

Can still what options there is?

And that is happening in April month on Artyomovskoy levees? When move leschya?
Can be zatverdit rule, that not harvest closer 25 meters (and can and further) and try to harvest little slapping.

Taurus wrote:

Driving would on rating.

Otbory pursue desirable, BUT need to figure out with place!

Taurus wrote:

otbory can conduct not before April. Need to find hillsides, on which in this time will peck bream. Have Igor Alexander Veselovsky was proposal. As far as have someone even there is thought - report any. Personally my opinion - man, into an abstract expressionistic the best in three for competitions season 2011. Can simply, were "nepofartit", especially in April under it catching bream! Aoaee would number one. But on the next year porishali would increasingly zhestkoy.

Because my surname there is in including 15 candidates on from falling in team, believe, that mean the right mouth its opinion. Am asking strictly not judge and not to be offended. This not more than I.M.H.O.,.

I have long already were writing on Cottage about issue expediency pursue otbory in principle.
Is obtained so, that otborochnoe a competition, by the on one a reservoir will become defining in choosing team. And priori advantage receive people, for whom this body of water will "house", which will have the opportunity maximally often on it to train.

I believe, that the current rating and is the most ascriptive indicator of level athletes.

Was three contest. From six stages in laps. Has been going five best results, that there is reasonably, because as every has the right on mistake. All contest were held at different reservoirs, on different fish, in different regions countries, that puts all athletes in end in roughly equal conditions.

Have mandated 6 - this the most stable our fidermeny, with skill quickly adapt to various conditions industrialized fishing.

The only moment - this 7s place Igor Alexander Veselovsky, which, judging by information about the conditions industrialized fishing in Belgium, can substantially strengthen team. But the already - on choice a trainer.

But, if all-??? will adopted decision pursue otbory in April, then, would argue with Borei, Ternovsky Canal remains the only OBKATANNYM place for competition.
Three years consecutive Kiev athletes compete on Spring on this a reservoir, and every year there - utterly different fishing. The melkoplotva, then leschi, tearing dog leashes but also, then podleschiki mixture with pipisochnym okunkom. On Spring host at enough difficult deal, and, in principle, advantage Kiev athletes will small, because every day with by heating water the situation with fish tank constantly is changing. But all-???, advantage will.

+1

Rusanovka - one of the best increased the Ukraine in terms of sport :cool:
In April there enjoyed bream and on training and on for competitions.
On Artemovke in April a dace.

http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1112/54/064de3499176.jpg

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 25 2011 20:10:31)

Modicum I far not in 6-ket will in this season - fully support Vityu, and wrote about this higher. You should agree, this absolutely is logical and rightly. And, think, in next year from such auditions, need deviating. Better, under desire, promoted more selection viewings competition. Ah and in season 2012. So and be let us interests. Even if ustrois the vote from 15 man, wins, I think rudimentary mathematics: 15-6 =9; ah and 9 clearly more than 6, respectively would win "otbory." Ah and if so,, returning to the the same matimatike 18-11 =7, and 7 < 11. So that hillsides will rather Kyiv, and Netimer just Ternovsky Canal. But remains question - when pursue, and who will this organize. As on me, the best option - take advantage of traditional "spring plotvoy" and on personal outcomes (calculate their separately for 18 man) solve our question.

Taurus wrote:

Whilst I far not in 6-ket will in this season - fully support Vityu, and wrote about this higher. You should agree, this absolutely is logical and rightly. And, think, in next year from such auditions, need deviating. Better, under desire, promoted more selection viewings competition. Ah and in season 2012. So and be let us interests. Even if ustrois the vote from 15 man, wins, I think rudimentary mathematics:

Yak bi not aoei ? ooi it comes ui not govoriv, aea vdbr ouiai ?ieo, "yazkoviy, raising the so aoei zadeklarovano zazdelegd. in the future vdbori iio? ? ai ?, buck-proyshlo 2 reytingovikh the, torchbearer in rating far a to "yatrki, instability atratiti mozhlivost vkladati koshti on tret the? I ?! ,,, ? ioa?an aieia ? iiy vnutrshnkh zmagan! Yeui zalishati all ye ca?ac, then think ui persha tryka reytingova ia? aaoiiaoe carte blanche, and for three mstsya ia?ou aooe vdbori (10-15chol. Yeui OK ? vdboramithe problem, and have us enabledcaaaeae, iiaeia all uprostiti-i?iaiaeoe the in to "yatrkakh ? zgdno rchnogo rating The Best Quality team vchit nozemnu iiao, and komplektatsyu zapasnikh ? trenerv pursue golovniy coaches (obraniy in disputes ? debate, not samoobraniy)

Last edited by brat (Dec 26 2011 17:21:27)

Not pursue otbory will is easiest. And this position affairs in spreadsheet downgrade athletes indicates who on airline 2011 Ugandans better. But to shape team on 2012 year need not best athletes on the results of 2011, and the most motivated and akess ??? form of on moment conducting 2012 World Championships. The bottom line that an excellent outcome revealed the sportsman in the early past year on moment ChM can become simply not valid, after all for this can be mass objective and subjective causes. Fees-otbory need for order to muster team of those who "tore apart" now, not "was tearing" in the past year. This sport and merit past here must cannot as Eternal thank and respect, but raze not place in team, otherwise progress will highly becoming. Such my I.M.H.O.,.

+4

ZooM wrote:

to shape team on 2012 year need not best athletes on the results of 2011, and the most motivated and akess ??? form of on moment conducting Worlds 2012.

Not think that for winter can be losing form of or motivation. Feder not the sport where for a brief time can be all forget. If was said in 2011 that in team 2012 will distill best from best the so should be. If team shape only on rating, then have many unmitigated interest to dissent in rating for competitions. Anyway going straight in 20-cultural on the results of year there is chance fall into 6-cultural.

brat wrote:

yeui zalishati all ye ca?ac, then think ui persha tryka reytingova ia? aaoiiaoe carte blanche,

Yeui vdbori the an vdbirayutsya, yeui i ? the first 6 dut. Fringes opridlis, on lists aeacoaaoe mazhirotarno, aeacoaaoe fringes ye Janik (disambiguation) for zmshanu system?

VIVA wrote:

The only moment - this 7s place Igor Alexander Veselovsky, which, judging by information about the conditions industrialized fishing in Belgium, can substantially strengthen team.

And with on 8 on appeared simply with obemi left hands and; team on the last place. Recall personal results to Worlds-2011 and think kind of, "Whooaah can be with those that higher.

Information to last:
30 Belgian fidermenov in during September and October 2011 any stage of on 5 fringes one-day for competitions (1 Sunday and 4 Saturday). :cool:
Have us speech goes not about 30 fringes, but about 18 fringes candidates in team Ukraine, and not about 5 fringes selection viewings for competitions - and only about one. :unsure:

.fat nothing Horton not will make pictures? :dontknow:

Taurus wrote:

But remains question - when pursue, and who will this organize. As the me, the best option - take advantage of traditional "spring plotvoy" and on personal outcomes (calculate their separately for 18 man) solve our question.

A good option. Truth on CHK will two zone. There there is about 8-10 enough weak sectors, twice going straight in such sector, chance virtually not remains. If pursue selection separately, then can be to place all 18 people in roughly equal conditions, by excluding weak the assistant.
Although, can be considered, that he conditional support weak, can this simply I there harvest not becomes.

So that support option CHK and on personal outcomes on. :cool:

If Rusanovka, then only CHK. Organization even one contest no one engage not will. I think, that need even water reservoirs to discuss. And then solve increasingly vote from 18 people. So will rightly. And on trainer let us to think. my. " And me appointed an "will unfair relative to you all. Think, this question, too, decide what's "vote 18" even until auditions,. Ah and coaches himself appoint itself assistants of these same 18 fringes (deserved increasingly-??? :yep:)

Think that need simply everyone unsubscribe on a common form type:
Full name
Team: Cullings / number one
Body of water: Point to
Coaches: Point to

TUR wrote:

So that support option CHK and on personal outcomes on.

Can well conduct contest on Rusanovsky host, BUT well those who although would times there a turn!

If agrees coaches, the who was on ChM-2011 Sergei Ripka, will be very remarkable.

ZooM wrote:

to shape team on 2012 year need not best athletes on the results of 2011, and the most motivated and akess ??? form of on moment conducting Worlds 2012. The bottom line that an excellent outcome revealed the sportsman in the early past year on moment ChM can become simply not valid, after all for this can be mass objective and subjective causes.

With so approach itself the crux of the selection in 2011 st athletes for team on 2012 th year turns into an absurdity. After all can be said, that in 2012 st and rivals people, made in 2011 st in TOP-18, can be in much better shape.

I believe, that otbory in promoted the form of on Rusanovsky host (in two round within CHK, mixture with compete, not grow and now have in 18) - not have sense. They nothing not differ from ordinary competition and not place all participants in equal conditions, because as one can enter between athletes-newcomers, first time vzyavshimi in hands feeder, then as the other will sit between participants auditions,. And the result their will be much less ascriptive, than results three competition, on the basis which was created rating.

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 26 2011 23:53:14)

+4

VIVA wrote:

Since thus approach itself the crux of the selection in 2011 st athletes for team on 2012 th year turns into an absurdity.

Their, explain that sentence in than an absurdity? All is logical, muster best athletes in 2011 and on term, "ChM, choose of them the most prepared.
About game mixture with compete not different claimants with bornuyu agree fully, otbory must be valuable and to be conducted among immediate challengers in team.

Taurus wrote:

the Organization even one contest no one engage not will

Zhenya, explain it to pliz, why?

A.LEVA wrote:

If agrees coaches, the who was to Worlds-2011 Sergei Ripka, will be very remarkable.

How me known, Sergei Ripka went on ChM-2011, as assistant (for their money and their own volition). The that he became themselves to call the main an team, then this such deal. I his appointments not saw. The main an team was Dubyna Anatoly Mifodievich, if anything, on the Wega on place competition. However, and ???? here this all?

You have leschi in Zaporizhia in April? Offer a body of water on discussion and all, tackle!

Last edited by TUR (Dec 27 2011 00:26:37)

+1

TUR wrote:

Wu you there is leschi in Zaporozhye in April? Offer a body of water on discussion and all, tackle!

If would was so easily find such hillsides.

There is rates on which there are many podleschikov and little slapping, he is in Dnipropetrovsk area rural-urban divide Yakymivka. thermal fluid

Not Canal of course, BUT stojaca our body of water with leshyami.

Last edited by A.LEVA (Dec 27 2011 00:36:56)

ZooM wrote:

Everything is logical, muster best athletes in 2011 and on term, "Worlds, choose of them the most prepared.

Vecherinok rights, in my opinion. So as recent otbory from 18 fringes participants, in any such a the form of - this type orlyanka, or sportloto, with degree of likelihood embody 6 from 18 fringes, every the third! :D

A.LEVA wrote:

Est rates on which there are many podleschikov and little slapping, he is in Dnipropetrovsk area rural-urban divide Yakymivka. Here is

Not Canal of course BUT stojaca hillsides with leshyami.

Spring, in late April there leschi keep pecking? There is 4-1-1?

Have us, too, there is rates and Lake, with leschem and podleschikom and with the carp, type Rokytnogo and wild, only not fact, that in April there bream enjoyed.

TUR wrote:

So as recent otbory from 18 fringes participants, in any such a the form of - this type orlyanka, or sportloto, with degree of likelihood embody 6 from 18 fringes, every the third!

It is difficult understand analogy with orlyankoy, when in during three tours 18 athletes determine real position affairs with rating :)

TUR wrote:

In the, in late April there leschi keep pecking? There is 4-1-1?

I personally there not eiaee. Need to ask around colleagues from home town of Dnipropetrovsk!

At all should getting caught, but in small numbers, although much will depend on how long will endure ice. The we can plan otbory and there ice will stand.

Sergei, organization competition engage in provincial the Fed. In our case, if Ternovsky Canal, then Kyiv, and respectively A. M. You dumbass, as responsible for "fidernye unrest" on this territory. And I why something doubt. Ah in general further understandable. Although, if honestly, I not asked. But what about the equals conditions. ????? swapping themselves and seek. Last. Theoretically, their iiaeia create only in laboratory conditions. The availability of ????? of us different prikormki and equipment make conditions initially unequal. And share of "farta" we nowhere not denim as not try to. Alas.

ZooM wrote:

It is hard understand analogy with orlyankoy, when in during three tours18 athletes determine real position affairs with rating

Yes indeed, and here is in during 6 fringes toursand on 3-'s various reservoirsin 2011, then was orlyanka. :cool:

I not against auditions, in any format, importantly figure out with water body are. Rusanovku knows most - 14 participants from 18 fringes, Frankovtsy repeatedly were there in prizes, as in lichke, so and in team, Kharkiv in team, too, was, body of water known, reports mass!
Or then contrary need, to no one knew, and no one from otbirayuschikhsya there not catching, but so, too, not will, will 2-3-4, knowledgeable this a body of water.
And at all pofik, as decide, so and let us play.

Last edited by TUR (Dec 27 2011 01:05:42)

Battles Without Honor and Humanity, me if honestly, too, not particularly it is important :)

Keep up give couple of in-
Tervyu for English television and nemets-
From magazines. (Site Salapina)
Borya wrote: "How me known, Sergei Ripka went to FIFA World Cup-2011, as assistant (for their money and their own volition). The that he became themselves to call the main an team, then this such deal. I his appointments not saw. "In article coaches, Trollik - somewhere 4 through.
Yes and fish caught (judging by OF FlRST photos on same site) cooler Leshkinoy (Champion of on next picture). This article must called "Slava San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix."
Journalist, coaches, yes and at all modest.

Last edited by Silent (Dec 27 2011 01:20:12)

+1

Ryabyat, The Belgians have sent us information on international. The tournament 14-15 April. You perhaps, too, have sent, if not, mayaknite.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.