All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 481 to 510 of 985

Romeo wrote:

By all indications picture in shorts can be chilly.

And their can be to platform prishpandorit, to supostaty immediately saw with whom deal!)) Immediate, their to demoralize!)

Judging by picture, semen its fotik no one from local not has entrusted and the regular channels himself)

And here is Fight - make the fellow draconian - in masterke and flip-flops.. Trousers from sporting costume Strashnomu authorized, to chamomile on shorts not pomyorzli.

Official program from FIPSed
http://www.google.com.ua/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=feeder championship 2012 gent belgium&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CGQQFjAF&url=http://www.fips-ed.com/cutenews/data/files/Feeder_Progra_Ghent_EN.pdf&ei=u4rxT73LLdHR4QSM66iPDg&usg=AFQjCNG471D8gkzqewXndLTyfYCQ9csOVw&cad=rja

Banned color Ping and maggot. Accusations can be only with 9-20 until 9-30
Than further - the more prohibitions

Last edited by Nycolas (Jul 2 2012 16:20:03)

color Pinku?my God, who there rules writes :))) Anecdotes and not rules :)

100% Ctrashnomu in his underpants soon already will not be allowed sit

+1

There is whether information about first bottom training facilities?

Greetings, friends. Thank you blessing for support, she we need a. Today first day been caught, indeed do tried to. Tried different a mixture., nasalki, bait. Optimum until not found. Catches scanty. Every caught on 2-3 large of bream and on several plotvits. Have Germans in ulovakh praskakivali Crucian carps, have someone from Moldovans was pike perch on 2 kg, and have athlete from South Africa on 5 pounds. Even proklyovyvaet a minor perch. Almost have all teams roughly same assessment results. The British poyiali not more us. Pickering not pomal nor one bream. Tomorrow as prikormku VDE, can'll make it on time on it swim. Until increasingly. Until ties.

+14

Whew. Even 4000m2 as well as legshe became! Boyavsya hear again shos type "Anglyts bomblyat on 10 15 kg. Lyascha and 1930 not can toodle-oo rozbratis ? vodoymoyu. "
Trimaytes guys, 1930 an dumkami ? you! Nuiaiai ? realisticallyday khodiv ? dumkami yak there ia?, aaea a member bln, uyavlyayu uiintroduction, for two round postaryu years on 10% -) :tired:

Nycolas wrote:

apretili color Ping and maggot. Accusations can be only with 9-20 until 9-30
Than further - the more prohibitions

Rozmovlyav ? Veselovskim-a ? eu? ? nou lovlyat on oparisha, pro iaiaaeaiiy ? iai not heard them :dontknow:

Men, pictures on least opportunities d putting on House for fisherman. And-there is no weak, hard handle.
http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.p … post704561 And thank you for support!

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 3 2012 01:53:54)

+2

Dispatched Hi, tourists. Take a picture of even pleasantly themselves not can, a trainer are asked. Krivorukie any. Must same be guys with smooth hands.

plastmax wrote:

Shipped off Hi, tourists. Take a picture of even pleasantly themselves not can, a trainer are asked. Krivorukie any. Must same be guys with smooth hands.

On best derzhitsya and more detailed the intel, as least until the end of ChM, not hope - competitors not your competition and rush, monitor global "feeder-there is no."

The world community in that would the nor became covets to pry out secrets our guys - local agents 007 for this "huge grand to my name" on banking expense shine :D

Importantly, that all our Sborniki alive-healthier and are busy in Ghent affair - disband the training process in the midst of a! :cool:

+2

Dood wrote:

At best derzhitsya and more detailed the intel, as least until the end of ChM, not hope

And this utterly is true. Let not are diverted, and correctly prepare. And for adopted narration regime perepetiy deal not will become - recall last years sheets Boeva. Modicum graffical make))

+1

We in the air. :flag:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/b7ojd.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Jul 3 2012 10:19:57)

+2

Nycolas wrote:

banned color Ping and maggot

Sailed, sailed, on Bank usral. Oscars, pal! But on that harvest, on semolina?
Unambiguously, bourgeois rules have prescribed under themselves. Perhaps month, and the and two to a range of were being conditioned disgusting person in of bream to some leap species bait a la "California Devil the worm", and now on training ABBA break!
Reptiles! :mad:

Last edited by Danser (Jul 3 2012 11:47:34)

Difficulties translation :confused:
Banned color the boot and color maggot (until on period training facilities)

Danser wrote:

A on that harvest, on semolina?

How I understood from text, you maggots and la nasal spray In marshall resolved, banned was dyed. Can green hand made, type "poshto the livestock cleaned, she resolution not ready."

Guys, otrabotayte there as should, as you know how, and I know that you 21st th as you can harvest little slapping, because as stronger Team for this fish it is difficult to imagine! Mentally with you, grab!

+1

oleole wrote:

Seneng I understood from text, you maggots and la nasal spray In marshall resolved, banned was dyed. Can green hand made, type "poshto the livestock cleaned, she resolution not ready."

Ah if banned priori, then okay. And here is if only on time coaching received, then me minds concentrated by hazy doubts!
Glamnoe to image of the of daisies in equipment not banned!)

Forward UKRAINE! We believe in YOU guys!

Nycolas wrote:

difficulties translation
Banned color the boot and color maggot (until on period training facilities)

And that you not understandable? If leschi eat red (a yellow, blue, do and camping on D. Pinku), then and poops they, too, - red (yellow, blue, green and camping on D. :shine: Hence our body of water it acquires such same color, and-out, vulnerable European lovers of nature from unnatural color of their of reservoirs be going make with a a suicide. :canthearyou: That and adopted rules - feed only white, lest not expense and without moreover weak demographic situation!
Strange, that with such have trumped about health khvostatoy brethren resolved hooks. This same painful for! Need to offer harvest on aluminum skiff tied off little sack the bait, and winner determine in the number of klevak! :writing:

About boxers audits: Took accurately - even in Kharkiv their not farmer - 've been saving! And judging by his his hair - the impressive with past year, too, not drive the money changers - ON a fart! :crazy:

Ah, and seriously - NO KhVOSTA you, men! :cool:

+2

Read past two pages - all pat on the back! So, for team on football not has felt.
Guys, Kharkiv with you!
Not be chintzy with the nor whom, all to on!
NKhNCh!

As today my training course past. Men, not mytarte and, we are experiencing are OK! If it there is mystery great, veschayte through automaton a, on Ukrainian language, striker what. I will translate!)

Last edited by Danser (Jul 3 2012 21:50:22)

Danser wrote:

How today my training course past. Men, not mytarte and, we are experiencing are OK! If it there is mystery great, veschayte through automaton a, on Ukrainian language, striker what. I will translate!)

Support!

The first photos with training facilities.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwhorgas … 9920493304

+11

Men, now're gonna have a quickening and update my. But if short, then today was profoundly sad.

Igor, thank you for exile. Have Zammataro a new "an encryption table", have someone in store 9 types, Italians of buckets of navezli - can be sell on opposite ticket, have our WILL BE VICTORY! Hymalayan, put it on underpants to fill in camomile, let Ringer (disambiguation) is lapsing in confusion.

Know, in our I believe, but me in primarily want to the British shit the pants so same as on ChM in Italy. Ah here is nothing with a do about it not can :hobo:.

+4

duffy333 wrote:

independence, in our I believe, but me in primarily want to the British shit the pants so same as on Worlds in Italy.

+ 10000000!!!

Experiencing absolutely similar feelings :-))
Himself not know where so much Schadenfreude manifests itself))

Last edited by shirs (Jul 3 2012 23:59:52)

So, unfortunately, today displaying nothing with which, otkurili on full program. The only, who more-less polavlival, was Marrying Buglak. The rest gets caught little and not steadily. I today at all Kolkevich, nor single leschyovoy poklyovki. Borya, Lubomir and Sasha is released well usual, near nicknames and of Belgians (precisely they gets caught and many). On the evening increasingly debated and tacitly action plan on tomorrow. Think, that increasingly will DC. We very seek!
http://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/8/3/9/Kvitanciya_1886998_5186839.jpghttp://i5.pixs.ru/thumbs/9/1/3/Kvitanciya_1402976_5186913.jpg

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 4 2012 01:30:32)

+3

And we will very very to root for you!
NKhNCh!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.