All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 541 to 570 of 985

B opposed other teams, the English team many trenirovalyas before April Walter in Ghent 2012 and is famously otlovilyas on themselves for competitions in many sectors. Simply they have made conclusions after Worlds 2011. They have picked up efforts from Canal Ghent. This claimed payment of:

. Golandtsy already not gets caught. Are encrypted. But not very fortunate, would still leschi okay, not despite their pains not harvest.
Unlike Holland, The English work on full program, as robots. All clearly, on time, every movement in subject, nothing excess. Nerves - steel, sit, await and awaiting of bream. In average every 8 minutes from 6-rykh who the takes out bream. Think today have them will under 40 ?o on all.

So that the Battle for medals yet to bears a, the rest team, too, toured win.
But most importantly, that RIGHT won his Highness Feder.

VIVA wrote:

Don’t Context such a want to rybolovam-some, for which not're sick. Not on a fart.

S. Burdak wrote:

We to not the British shit the pants, and that would our won. Yes and on anyone case desirable themselves not shit yourself.

S. Burdak wrote:

The English were alone from first who helped facilitate fishing sport Ukraine. Not need to be the Ivans not pomnyaschimi belonging. And big deal something just.

In wave of floated. And wanted to only luck wish :dontknow: Please forgiveness if was end of the. The English donka, will remain English, and a fart in the hands of athletes. Ah and we all for you genuinely are we rooting for guys! And regardless of outcome, experience will remain with you for future fidernykh battles. And team Ukraine already forever will remain serebryannym – prize acceptance ChM on fideru, and A. A ghastly with O. The clarion coppers gold and a bronze’s champions in lichke! In general, ALL luck! :flag:

Last edited by ND80 (Jul 5 2012 01:46:37)

ND80 wrote:

from England's donka, will remain English

Not fact :crazyfun:

The that creates fipsed words to hand difficult and the English donka unsupportable be English as this not notorious. Read rules fipseda. This OK prozhivu some.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 08:01:27)

ND80 wrote:

And team Ukraine already forever will remain serebryannym – prize acceptance ChM on fideru, and A. A ghastly with O. The clarion coppers gold and a bronze’s champions in lichke!

Someone remembers first champion Olympic games of our time? The-the same. Need to constantly confirm its status to remembered :cool:

Hymalayan a talented man right there and real torchbearer. I am confident that he will show class. For rest not know and not am confident. Ah here is such I have foreboding :dontknow:

S. Burdak wrote:

The English were alone from first who helped facilitate fishing sport Ukraine.
Not need to be the Ivans not pomnyaschimi belonging. And big deal something just.

Me here is interestingly opinion midwives as industrialized fishing modicum was asked when rules international klepali! If who in rate answer.

S. Burdak wrote:

Not need to be the Ivans not pomnyaschimi belonging. And big deal something just.

Probably so our karpyatnikam not have written the visas in English Embassy. We remember! Increasingly remember!

понедельник wrote:

Probably so our karpyatnikam not have written the visas in English Embassy. We remember! Increasingly remember!

I think that Sergei had in mind the, that precisely for balances English fideristov mostly and learned the first Ukrainian fideristy. And then happened that can't be undone. In Ukrainian reservoirs track fish was quite a bit and therefore vector development as fishing in Ukraine dramatically has changed from English. And plotvichka with palming ah or fish maximum until engine bed has become our all.: '(

Until now in drozhd is abandoning as Drie Stoepen on what fish accounted for to do outcome often on for competitions. :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 09:07:01)

S. Burdak wrote:

Fishing sport can be, and here is on fideru something I not remember their participation in progress his on Ukraine. Increasingly was in the hands of enthusiasts, people slightly whether not for ears power in this kind of industrialized fishing, but now figs money and kick him out
Weekend will reveal as effects constant play around on water feature and those who arrived the first time. Remained something two days, modicum our guys and tourists, but tourists zubastye

+1

Sergei of course-same rights! I had in mind reasons subconscious desires, that-would nicknames have broken. Ah and a bit dislike for zhlobizmu vague Albion, but this already personal. Importantly that-would our were the first!

Rimas wrote:

In opposed Holland, The English work on full program, as robots.

In such a pace to weekends can be statute did physically and burning out psychologically.

oleole wrote:

In such a pace to weekends can be statute did physically and burning out psychologically.

In Sunday on the evening will know who was rights, and who there is no.

I think that nicknames for past championship was a slap in the face. In this year they determined very seriously. Importantly to not have burnt out before time :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 10:24:11)

Often on train, all is obtained, like all understood, picked up by efforts, calmed down. Comes a competitive day and all -truba, nothing not enjoyed.
Let-god would so happened have Dutch with the British, are.
Our and so harvest not are at. :dontknow:

Valera64 wrote:

Truth is often on train, all is obtained, like all understood, picked up by efforts, calmed down. Comes a competitive day and all -truba, nothing not enjoyed.

+ 4O In the last time at all questioning touted the need 1949-1969 training facilities. Wasn that more psychological adaptation to the pond.

+2

As unconfessed (until!) cites export permission I allow facility on victory our team!
"When opponent loses - not interefere him to do this! Himself same kicksledging this moment for its victory! "- not remember who said. But the crux of the such is.

Last edited by Yuri (Jul 5 2012 10:55:01)

понедельник wrote:

Need to less left documents in embassy sue :angry:

+1

S. Burdak wrote:

We less left documents in embassy sue

LIFE DENIAL Help about income phony were?

Sin-Tai wrote:

+ 4O In the last time at all questioning touted the need 1949-1969 training facilities. Wasn that more psychological adaptation to the pond.

Coaching received - this those the necessary "zhopochasy", to’s need for understanding of fish and pond
Without them raze, I.M.H.O.,

Last edited by Nycolas (Jul 5 2012 13:11:15)

+1

To sum up and close subject "wishes of", 'm laying down the latest thesis, which, I hope, test all its hampered by political correctness and morning of bones of:
Team Ukraine on fideru - NO KhVOSTA, NO scale!

+3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXmUrNAJ … r_embedded

1,27 mines, and from cavity the the worm took out.

+1

Sin-Tai wrote:

Has that more psychological adaptation to the pond.

Know we this psychological adaptation. Toasts "for good health," each imaginations in separately and by name. Psychologically will adapt to the pond so, that on day competition already with water body are on "you." :crazyfun:

PS: Ukraine still gonna come back at British, not zaschitannyy goal! Revenge! :)
PS2: Interestingly if our team Ukraine, Russia, Moldova again will claim all prize seats, company Preston and other British, brands released something type Preston USSRMaster? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 5 2012 17:11:37)

+1

Vertex wrote:

company Preston and other British, brands released Preston USSRMaster?

Javadxan! And chamomile with shorts Alexey audits, will with which this line of!)

+1

S. Burdak wrote:

We less left documents in embassy sue

I mentioned the old city by anegdot;
- Rose! You a commonplace you was have us on bottom birth!
- Yeah! Us very liked!
-It's in is, that after your departure we not account for a silver small spoon!
-Izya! As you could so badly about us think!
- Rose! A teaspoon we then found, but a residue all-??? remained!
This to what harming "love" to foreigners instilling our chinusham even since Peter, always remained unrequited. So-that let nicknames would tear! And precisely on English flag! Oe?a - page down!

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/n4SRP.jpg
Slightly first. Better could not, tachpad sticks. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 5 2012 16:41:59)

+1

Enura Abdullayeva. Bought it comes immediately itself form of type: http://cdn15.printdirect.ru/cache/product/a3/ab/2537775/tov/all/400z400_front_150_0_0_0_66adbc5abc0853052eccfdf6d5453f9e.jpg
And been caught it comes quietly))

+3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … amp;type=3
Still not many photographs.
You noticed, that your on photo there is no, and Russians, at all CIS-vskikh. They think, that in Italy this was accidentally.

On’Forum write, that seller in no clothing left with zhivotinoy, said, that the British have him month as buy animals.

+1

IgoreK wrote:

you noticed, that your on photo there is no, and Russians, at all CIS-vskikh. They think, that in Italy this was accidentally.

Because in many of us and sits this bloodthirsty desire to in worded nicknames :crazy: Although think themselves the English some to prove to no one nothing not need to, their names and so all known. And they also want defeat, as and all the rest. And the that to us this attitude in their fishing press, the question to press. In my opinion

ND80 wrote:

And they also want defeat, as and all the rest.

Ah, attitude nicknames to their sport (no matter prejudice) all known. Bones it goes will lie down. I not know nor one British athlete nor in what sports discipline, a. Not will an eye until the last, even in invariably losing end. And here all stars in a series of: And the founders, and body of water familiar, as native. And shameful last year’s ADR place, am confident, they not forgotten. Not, a pity all-???, that Ringer (disambiguation) then exploded have Boeva - here is was it comes at all all in color.

Personally I have one hope - under all these shipments and suddenly yes will go apeshit? And nakosorezyat?

Carlos wrote:

Personally I have one hope - under all these shipments and suddenly yes will go apeshit? And nakosorezyat?

Them enough entire this branch revere, to zapsikhovat :crazyfun:

Carlos wrote:

And shameful last year’s ADR place

Why-same shameful? Contrary honestly wrought by in heavy struggle! This their level of and to attribute them beyond this is unwarranted. Our athletes not have opportunities travel very on coaching received in Belgium or in Italy, but nevertheless have shown its level of. Russians not showing personal results have become the first to in command Monster, showing close-knit work and vividly selection in team. A lovely collective outcome.
The British have shown its level of, which is determined by results competition, not number of video in online; it's or articles about methods industrialized fishing. Now have them will opportunity his boost or contrary. But ALL Yeah were THEM to would tear! :crazyfun:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.