All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 571 to 600 of 985

All of this well. But even not illustrate as our children now. Maybe, you tyazhelo.100% under WSP sit.

wrote:

Why-same shameful?

Higher wrote. The crux of the sport - victory. ADR place - nothing not better any other, except first.
Us something. Understandable, ADR place Anglii highly on psyche.

Ending debate: British, - luck! (In Saturday and in Sunday :playful:) Our greatest NKhNCh!

Last edited by (Jul 5 2012 20:59:50)

wrote:

British, - luck

/ / / ranging with Monday, sorry for pun.

Muddle! You perishing me sorry, but we as something were carried away by fellow countrymen Queen Victoria. Applies a sense of, that this is not World Cups, and a douchey get-together with with sticks fidernymi, England and former republics the USSR.
There same has targeted for annihilation harsh the nothos, apparently is invisible. The Belgians, the Dutch, Germans and so on. All can, and little moreover even and are at, yes and previous Worlds have all catches the the mind mecha. There is from whom wait bait-and-switched!
Himself this week some a coma Great sack sack from-for center, increasingly news await the! Poklatsat would the telly, but there themselves know that syndicated, not until host world.
Know the, that go Rates, go guys, which every Ukrainian bream know on cries, and karasey is welcome smile! There is now team UKRANIY! And means.

Ukraine not vmerli ie i ? thank, i ? will,
Willattend us, brattya io, usmkhnetsya share.
Zginut ia? vorzhenki, ye dew on sonts.
Zapanum ? 1930, brattya, have svoy storonts.

Soul the tlo 1930 break for our freedom,
show the, ui 1930, brattya, kozatskogo destiny.

+4

Hi, from last office the beginning of even 4000m2 as well as very queasy feeling. Perishing sorry o.o.

Danser wrote:

Danser

You case not sinyachish and in 120 write? o.O

I thought soccer fans smallness of moreover not in clarity issues, but after such posts seriously situation. Especially anthem court head :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 21:11:19)

Romeo wrote:

You case not sinyachish and in 120 write?

And need to? :dontknow:

Danser wrote:

A need to?

Ah judging by a recent office better not need to.

Vertex wrote:

Interesting if our team Ukraine, Russia, Moldova again will claim all prize seats, company Preston and other British, brands released something type Preston USSRMaster?

Such a not will happen. Am confident. Reasons long to enumerate. :flag:

And the main reason that snout-faces Slavic exterior not will spur the true extraordinarily pretentious gentlemen spend much money :flag: Home market simply poof compared with aglitskim.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 21:36:14)

Smiled!

And that not THAT is what, was in my nutshell? Than differs ETA team, from the football, or same on biathlon?
Flag ONE, gerb ONE, the country'm one! Or there we can pookhat, poakhat, and the and to yell when discussing skill moreover or conjures athlete. And here nor-nor? This team, as daughter an unhappy, must walk in a dirty women and with myatymi we ate at McDonald's? And God God, support guys as bad listeners?!
As I understand, you personally are familiar with Oleg War Horse, Alexei Strashnym and by many sbornikami. How many times, over the past days, you Roman call children and supported their word or Council?!
Us now easily, sit, umnichaem, pochukhivaya the that dye their on Easter! Would win men, a round of applause for was on shoulders, loose this one. Think of pro themselves, "not those sent."

Are we rooting for and support as bad listeners!
Not on hairdryer wada? Then teach as correctly!)

Last edited by Danser (Jul 5 2012 21:33:53)

+1

Danser wrote:

How many times, over the past days, you Roman call children and supported their word or Council?!

:crazyfun: I OK wrote I for nicknamesm.

Danser wrote:

We now easily, sit, umnichaem, pochukhivaya the that dye their on Easter! Would win men, a round of applause for was on shoulders, loose this one. Think of pro themselves, "not those sent."

Precisely so and will. Zrish in the root of the. :flag:

Danser wrote:

Dont on hairdryer wada? Teach as correctly!)

Paphos cheering me up your. Not sweat it. You simply in sports a fishing need to bang and Partzuf from what depends outcome and not regulation so flag rattle on every "crossroads" :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 21:38:45)

Me seems a bit not the theme, for mutual pikirovok! I presented its opinion! Otlichetsya from your. Sorry!)

Danser wrote:

I dont seems a bit not the theme, for mutual pikirovok! I presented its opinion! Otlichetsya from your. Sorry!)

And for that you you're apologizing for? I, too, voiced that on mind was. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Home market simply poof

So much tech-y Benzes per square meter not witnessed and in really Berlin, as in any oblasnom the center of the NENKI. :confused: oaeiae not am confident, that aglitskie fidermeny, mother their ichi, all lads knocking on his for coils and with sticks 200-300 have. E. +
Ading. Primary. With them has to receive "crocodiles", to undermine economy on blizhayshye years! :D

I seriously imbabers treated in similar protection and importantly participation our team in such events whenfishing sport have us in country and importantly for our collections will professional. Here is then can be will and cheer for our :flag:

The British with pond yes and many other not emerged. For them this work essentially. What not do you say about teams CIS. Lovers. Even provided that were the winners of the Open past chempa. This as team any thread Cyprus on football. Selective one a baker. The other teacher, and tomorrow honor countries argue :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2012 21:47:30)

+3

71 wrote:

so much tech-y Benzes per square meter not witnessed and in really Berlin, as in any oblasnom the center of the NENKI.

And that bribery. Saw would you whatever rigging of this ship gets caught very many owners these Benzes. And often and mashed :flag:

+1

71 wrote:

with them has to receive "crocodiles", to undermine economy on blizhayshye years!

To most of them harvest such rigging of this ship sense of own dignity will not allow. They years on 300 before from slavery have removed the smoke. This much means.

Romeo wrote:

I seriously imbabers treated in podobnm protection and importantly participation our team in such events whenfishing sport have us in country and importantly for our collections will professional. Here is then can be will and cheer for our
The British with pond yes and many other not emerged. For them this work essentially. What not do you say about teams CIS. Lovers. Even provided that were the winners of the Open past chempa. This as team any thread Cyprus on football. Selective one a baker. The other teacher, and tomorrow honor countries argue

Romeo wrote:

A that bribery. Saw would you whatever rigging of this ship gets caught very many owners these Benzes. And often and mashed

Romeo wrote:

to most people, of them harvest such rigging of this ship sense of own dignity will not allow. They years on 300 before from slavery have removed the smoke. This much means.

+1000000

Romeo wrote:

they years on 300 before from slavery have removed the smoke

With this fully agree, but our guys not crazier moslems pikeringov with zamatarro-speaking new touchdowns. Slang tkhniki our n braku, and prikormku by highly, walrus there is for that buy. :D

Ading. Primary. IMoje gives guys were asked kritiki- kanechna they worst and anything! - Tej not shines bazaar there! Well modicum in no clothing left from afar one from zbornikov have shown Feder.

+1

Romeo wrote:

I OK wrote I for nicknamesm.

Ah so and pains on English site. Why the hell would irrigate we didn? Will launch as will launch. Will be dealt with with an effeminate body of water, will with prizes, not will be dealt with, not frightening, we the increasingly would still let us remember first champions world :cool:

+7

A Hasslich on march
Withdrew in steppe donetskuyu guy young

+6

Reading posts 1999 why something illustrate hero Our help, which sits on couch in simeykakh, in of an enseamed T-shirt and talks with the telly.

Last edited by SEMEN (Jul 5 2012 23:20:15)

+19

Today training of in the most challenging (malorybnoy) zone. Fishing is very complex, need have steel nerves, to withstand morally.
Tomorrow have us very an interesting day, train bare feet because this between England and Netherlands. Will the real opportunity watch on that we are capable.

+1

SEMEN wrote:

Today training of in the most challenging (malorybnoy) zone. Fishing is very complex, need have steel nerves, to withstand morally.
Tomorrow have us very an interesting day, train bare feet because this between England and Netherlands. Will the real opportunity watch on that we are capable.

Ale uinu a? Aoaea o ? eaai! A member for you!

SEMEN wrote:

They will not endure. They will not be able understand, why "not pros", and with words literally Europe's gateway Romeo "lovers" even mean after all toured something there to prove to on the world stage (not in the first time :)) and modicum as something there with their perspective are prepared resist "brand-name pros", assert its title, which in their notion of a event accidentally. Have our guys in this situation, aside from not Kiev in other experience and of excellence (ah that is why something this it's kinda draughty even in fotoreportazhakh - a fart yes accident)) there is still and other, very powerful psychological exhortations to the fight - for them our trust and support, our hopes. For them the entire our sport and feeder, cosmogonies, with their traditions and experience, but NASh! And, as me, seems like a, he och-Chen the angry. :)
We their not overrate the, we their already know. But us underestimated cannot be :)

Nothing not wish, no one. I simply believe in our guys.

Last edited by Pavel K (Jul 6 2012 00:00:17)

+9

wrote:

we the increasingly would still let us remember first champions world

Agree on all 100%, this outside discuss! Personally I modicum and is far from sport, but soul of for our guys!
Not so many people, which-watchers celebrate and argue honor Ukraine. To enumerate not let us, but
Am confident that our team again will in this list.
Men, NKhNCh you! Oleg Fight-I in you believe! :flag:

SEMEN wrote:

Seryoga!
Not know than my post or already sleep but would still otpishu.
To watch on that capable, need to catch full retreatments and weigh myself.
Also need to to neighbors have made, too, most. And after this in mutual trust conversation, swap practice sessions results. Then can be will do conclusions.
Submit that the Dutch can nothing not say. They and in poplavke are tight on communication. The British never make fortunes from training results.
But I would advised that the first not to intercede in negotiations. On todays day you are the winners of the Open and the first question must ask they. And further importantly each other not lie to.
Not to do from nicknames apothecaries rivals.
The time comes and they the first has you hand aid.
Now on it comes to shagging.
Judging by number of teams poluzony to do not will.
Under 22 two athletes in zone enough all take 5 seats (closely third largest manganese reserves) to be PERVYMI in command Monster. Simply need to take not below fifth. Who popping by higher this goes bonus.
On tactics and technology nothing not and help. You there themselves with the mustache.
And most importantly for victory this extricate entire fish, which caught on the on hook. Skhody will have all. And have angliytsev and of Belgians and Russians. But you must extricate entire its fish. This ????? with head for victory.

+10

What for fish such a a strange in the hands of this athlete. Hybrid bream and Lin Hu?

�горь84 wrote:

What for fish such a a strange in the hands of this athlete. Hybrid bream and Lin Hu?

Such a super still not watched. This bream, simply photo not quite townsome.

Sergei Ivanovich, thank you you large for participation!
Want help themselves, tomorrow our neighbors England and Belgium.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.