All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 601 to 630 of 985

84 wrote:

What for fish such a a strange in the hands of this athlete. Hybrid bream and Lin Hu?

Fish here such a same, as and peasant women (charitably not very the Beautiful). Most little slapping with whatever something wounds and urodstvami.

SEMEN wrote:

Igor84 wrote (and):
That for fish such a a strange in the hands of this athlete. Hybrid bream and Lin Hu?

Earrings, fish simply lovlennaya many times - leschu harder, have him protection mucus

Not pereymaytes trolyami - lovt its Ribu, 1930 for you vbolvamo!
Forward! Thank Oe?a!

+4

Andrey_Smile wrote:

Ale uinu been caught? Aoaea o ? eaai! A member for you!

so there zlovili, aea poorly.

About the English back. Can be someone not will like my words, but! Guys, must be any sports or professional Ethics. Among different peoples there is comdoms, and nor for whom not secret, that and have us their lack. Rival or enemy (this whom as anywhere) need respect.
And our, we matyukaem.

+1

Also today on the evening have visited on official open host. After solemn was a small smorgasbord and communication teams. Photo until little, think, that my colleagues slightly later are about to be posted more.
http://i5.pixs.ru/thumbs/3/5/5/Belgium011_8332167_5202355.jpghttp://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/3/9/0/Belgium013_7774507_5202390.jpghttp://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/4/0/1/Belgium017_3544448_5202401.jpg

+3

With Moldovan Forum http://brik.org/24/showthread.php?t=9894&page=5

S. Burdak wrote:

Dont to do from nicknames apothecaries rivals.

Sergei, not nothing is close to heart lunges on nicknames. The English team on fact very a strong (to the same need account for how many they there competed and training of) this simply harmless the chitchat in their side recognizing strong rival. To the same on conversations guys, which by the Grand in the past year, the British and Germans very sociable guys and easily has been going on contact. This simply nerve the chitchat. So much people in Saturday and Sunday will to root for our!

лётчик wrote:

Sergei, not nothing is close to heart To strike back on nicknames

Yes I the strongly and not accept. I so more to good our fideristam.
Them still not times compete against and nicknames and Russians. So good relations this better than tacit hatred. Write, because himself this phase life has passed.
One times was sign In to Worlds when we ranked not its paramilitary force training zone. When has arrived team, whose sector we ranked, and we to this time half broke up the junk, they without claims have retreated in our sector. Some seem, that here there is no problems, but on fact the problem much. Each team for five training days is given five various zones for their ores. So here is Lies that the kind team'm inured two times in some and those same conditions. And one zone that we mistakenly ranked they even not've christened. And this all-??? direct World and every goes to win. But as can be win, if not pleasantly not get to practice?
Here is such snack cakes.

+2

Silent wrote:

Since MoldovanForum http://brik.org/24/showthread.php?t=9894&page=5

The Belarusians can and first year of the :rofl:

wrote:

why would have irrigate we didn?

Protsirituy negative! " m" where want :flag: Theme commensurate :flag:

In lichke d to root for down Lesja audits, so as British, personality me not simpotichny unlike their philosophy as industrialized fishing :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 08:19:19)

SEMEN wrote:

summarizing the posts 1999 why something illustrate hero Our help, which sits on couch in simeykakh, in of an enseamed T-shirt and talks with the telly.

You better not my posts up on the, and "practice," huh as should. :crazyfun:

Hi, when already evening Saturday. 22 team this enough interestingly. :yep:

. But as can be win, if pleasantly not get to practice.

Ah, this us have long known! :D

Text or: Not, if would 40 years ago feeder in the USSR was also popular, as and chess - what would the about trip on fidernye contest Lies! :idea:

All brothers-Slavs, and also some, druzhaschim with Russian language, from the former the USSR - and in primarily for Team Ukraine (its grains shirt closer to body): I allow weapon vivacity for sustain Battle Sport Spirit :hobo:

flyer-pilot wrote:

Skyfall about the English back. Can be someone not will like my words, but! Guys, must be any sports or professional Ethics.

Japan, the. Precisely a pafosnykh posts in support Ukrainian team in this topic from feelings contradictions decided to to root for more customers pay on this moment on style industrialized fishing team :flag:

Id say easier d glad if:

Have of England will gold!
Have Ukraine silver!
Russia has bronze!

In lichke champion hymalayan !

Why want to gold was have of England. Simply not likes vector development as industrialized fishing in our country and if the British constantly will Lupasit our collections can something yes are gonna change and someone prizadumaetsya and contest will pursue on the other fish (major and not necessarily carp we should drink a) and on other reservoirs :dontknow:

Adversary need respect. Especially so strong adversary. I still in the past year wrote that our team need to confirm title otherwise she so and will remain in the eyes of European teams "upstart" so perishing historically spectacularly numerous--there and not only in a fishing sport.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 08:45:31)

Romeo wrote:

and if the British constantly will Lupasit our collections

And that, modicum times otlupasili?

Romeo wrote:

Foe need respect. Especially so strong adversary. I still in the past year wrote that our team need to confirm title otherwise she so and will remain in the eyes of European teams "upstart" so perishing historically spectacularly numerous--there and not only in a fishing sport.

Edited Romeo (Today 07 :45: 31)

Kherra-Eugeny find! Gold and bronze in lichke! Romeo! You about than? Adversary of course need respect, but respect and should worship - this two big difference. And who whom what wants - this deal personal. Can be of course open subject "you English fideristov", but think, that the British will very strongly surprised. All the more, that their here no one not humiliated. Ah and desire to victory for its team - this normally. Of course if you patriot its, let and very the strange countries.

wrote:

Of course if you patriot its, let and very the strange countries.

Nope. Patriot this not pro me. I seriously.

MOA wrote:

A that, modicum times otlupasili?

On one games conclusion to do sooner. To circumvent the national go would for three statistics start to wage. :flag:

I not of those people which blindly in something believe. I prefer sometimes head include and analyze happening. Shakhtar, too, one times won the Asian UEFA. Ah but on the next year themselves saw that was. And team Spain already three times consecutive prestizhneyshie tournaments benefitted - here is figure! About this speech and give a one-. In Monday, all will become clear. And not necessarily Ukraine become prize to confirm its status. If will enter constitute best already will confirm the status, and here is if even not leak into among the - orphans as. Foreign publications with gavnom have muddled.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 09:22:36)

+3

Romeo wrote:

'll back you. Precisely a pafosnykh posts in support Ukrainian team in this topic from feelings contradictions decided to to root for more customers pay on this moment on style industrialized fishing team

And in iio pathos? In the, ui on emergencies pokhali charge on daniy moment lyaschatniki ie? And slovobluddya a moreover ui you there NEMA? Oia ? shanovniy o?aaa aoei zditi on the ? rvati the poorest blizkim anglyskim style! Think ui nkhto not zakida khloptsv stones (krm Romeo) under not aoaea khoroshomu rezultat-after sport, ? under the sport, yeee zalezhniy a wait, wait, wait, a zoni ? camping on D. Sergy, allocate, our vtannya ? day ribaka, not zvertayte of on drbnits, robt its Rene so ye vmte ?, NKhNCh

+4

wrote:

Kherra-Eugeny find! Gold and bronze in lichke! Romeo! You about than?

Hi, you read that I write? For many European teams ukraina and rossiya "find." And on this Forum we all already in the past year this discussed. And this to be described like in all reports regime athletes. How many noise was from second seats can reduce and as little was reaction on first place Haxhi Lleshi!

brat wrote:

A slovobluddya a moreover ui you there NEMA?

If you so deysno think, not write for red the rhetoric the me you genuinely a pity on humanely.

I have on about this arrangements there is no of emotions. Sit in topic and ve their thoughts remains ready. Not more. Simply to kill time. Bored.

Open secret that only so far not always opinion people fully converge, so and there is opinion diametrically opposing.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 09:33:10)

brat wrote:

oia ? shanovniy o?aaa aoei zditi on the ? rvati the poorest blizkim anglyskim style!

Unfortunately have us virtually not ???? contest on reservoirs where this very style can be to apply (and if and ????, then by the rules try to limit enleve major fish) and always much easier do outcome on melkosrani, than vykarmlivat a major fish - simply not leave choice. Virtually on all for competitions, that I won or was in place I made outcome on petty srani until 200 grams: '(

To cultivate the other approach to as it catching need to develop infrastructure (i.e. retaions), which will maximally be as by the quality of fish to European. But no one these not will engage. Until that such attempts there is only in the koi sport and they on my view very successful. And in fidernom sport all much pathetic in this terms of. :dontknow:

Again same simply thought aloud. Without charges in whose-either worded.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 09:56:23)

Romeo wrote:

Why want to gold was have of England. Simply not likes vector development as industrialized fishing in our country and if the British constantly will Lupasit our collections can something yes are gonna change and someone prizadumaetsya and contest will pursue on the other fish (major and not necessarily carp we should drink a) and on other reservoirs

And why someone should prizadumyvatsya, in development fishing sport need and very to accept active participation, not wait, that someone speaking the will make. Romeo, you long in sports, and each time I hear from you as all badly and productive, so you. Take care of!

Blizyatsya validolnye weekend! Battle in Ghent and battle Vladimir Klitschko with obtrusive an American Tony Thompson. Graying hair eighty percent!

wrote:

A why someone should prizadumyvatsya, in development fishing sport need and very to accept active participation, not wait, that someone speaking the will make. Romeo, you long in sports, and each time I hear from you as all badly and productive, so you. Take care of!

If you closely are reading, that I write I already wrote, that in our country sport amateur and we all lovers. Aside from fishing sport there is still such things as family and work. And no one for development fidernogo sport not will pay money which will allow feed family and propriety to live. Roughly such Copy Hands. :flag:

Until sport not will become professional in our country all of this will on level street football ah or on a pinch, on level agency teams :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 10:03:25)

Romeo wrote:

if will enter constitute best already will confirm the status, and here is if even not leak into among the - orphans as. Foreign publications with gavnom have muddled.

Yes ah, about what not hit in among the can go speech?
On this ChM alone-related travel teams not less 15-17. ADR place for our this full electoral loss. As least bonus Triad. Fighting, Veselovsky, this level of English poplavochnoy team. Yes and the rest guys not finger at delannye.
All know and all are at.
Most importantly to not over.
Himself personally with look forward await the tomorrow. Even on retreatments not'm going to go, to not miss hanging results.
The only gap have our team this lack of the dispatchers, which can costly cost.
As least everyone to an athlete need its assistant. Without this in our modern sport already difficult win.
For couple of months until ChM I planned to go in Belgium and help, but leadership team on my proposal as something cool reacted. Had to change their plans.
Although now understand, that need to was to go without invited and help Lech Strashnomu.
Ah yes okay. D help morally. :)

S. Burdak wrote:

Although now understand, that need to was to go without invited and help Lech Strashnomu.

I, too, for down Lesjam. Think he very honoured follow up :cool:

Romeo wrote:

If you closely are reading, that I write I already wrote, that in our country sport amateur and we all lovers. Aside from fishing sport there is still such things as family and work. And no one for development fidernogo sport not will pay money which will allow feed family and prestoyno to live. Roughly such Copy Hands.

Until sport not will become professional in our country all of this will on level street football have us ah or on a pinch, on level agency teams

And in any countriesfishing sport is professional?

S. Burdak wrote:

A in any countriesfishing sport is professional?

For example England.

Steve Ringer:

age 34 year
retaions, on which but - only commercial karpovye
the main attractive opportunity -fishing consultant
team, for which serves - Barnsley Blacks rugby union
sponsors - Dynamite Baits / Shimano / Guru
largest achievements on for competitions - 417lb (189 kg) for 6 hours, 359lb (163kg) for 5 hours
sports achievements - winner globally televised tournaments Fish O 'Mania 1998 (the second on relevance title in of England after Champion, in this year for 1-\ u0027s place give 30 100,000 ?, the endgame will show ONLINE on satellite glitterati channel Sky Sports), Parkdean Masters 2001, Parkdean master of Boone 2009, Whiteacres Festival and other.

Basic moments, on my view, who say about professional sport singled large :flag:

Pro the US at all won't say anything. Therefishing sport, truth not fidernyy :) this IMoje way to earn are decent money and sportmeny except sport more nothing not engage in.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 10:13:52)

Romeo wrote:

Unfortunately have us virtually not ???? contest on reservoirs where this very style can be to apply (and if and ????, then by the rules try to limit enleve major fish) and always much easier do outcome on melkosrani, than vykarmlivat a major fish - simply not leave choice. Virtually on all for competitions, that I won or was in place I made outcome on petty srani until 200 grams

Yes, but there is and not bad retaions, such as for example Belyanskiy, and no one not injects there restrictions on it catching major fish, and about of England, I not think, that there in one moment became increasingly perfectly, need account for the fact, that fidernyy sport have us began evolve recently, but all premise to it's worth development true-- 2 place on present ChM- the figure. Yes, there is heap the nuance, which thwarted this development, but not worth should lower my hands, here is strictly speaking that I wanted to say

I have would still's puzzles not attitudes he picked up. Lovers, yard constructions, Gavrily - but they our. Far not worst in world our, incidentally say. What, to monks, the British (Germans, the Dutch? Ah with any for them even 4000m2 as well as recognized much to root? Itself, ah what they such a the right practice / doesn, that causes in you such wah-effect?

I have only one option. A bit knowing you and yours desire to always be better (faster, higher, stronger) other, I can suggest, that seeing approach nicknames exhorts 2-Mu ChM, their overcompensate convincing speech on this a reservoir on Spring, you're putting on them as on obvious established, to then in fluff and by coming strategy and tactics our team and every possible "lame-duck syndrome" in particular, as this was in the past year with Taranovym. Am confident, that have you for this already heap arguments reserve to you. Itself, this wrong. This not bolenie for nicknames - this glorikhanterstvo. And relative to their - as least unsightly.

Romeo wrote:

sportmeny except sport more nothing not engage in.

So the America - there at all can be to do only that likes, earning on this same.

Last edited by Carlos (Jul 6 2012 10:20:04)

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.