All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 661 to 690 of 985

Romeo wrote:

Steve Ringer:

retaions, on which but - only commercial karpovye

If you were carried away by karpovoy catching and belle you not likes harvest, then this not says, that style nicknames the most the right. Karp's on their commercial reservoirs perenasyschennykh fish tank harvest not so perishing and difficult.

Last edited by Vovan (Jul 6 2012 11:54:29)

Of bream of course difficult you overfeed, but all same. From such a mass zakorma can be harm in terms of future Ah, this is great?

Romeo wrote:

For example England.

Steve Ringer:

age 34 year
retaions, on which but - only commercial karpovye
the main attractive opportunity -fishing consultant
team, for which serves - Barnsley Blacks rugby union
sponsors - Dynamite Baits / Shimano / Guru
largest achievements on for competitions - 417lb (189 kg) for 6 hours, 359lb (163kg) for 5 hours
sports achievements - winner globally televised tournaments Fish O 'Mania 1998 (the second on relevance title in of England after Champion, in this year for 1-\ u0027s place give 30 100,000 ?, the endgame will show ONLINE on satellite glitterati channel Sky Sports), Parkdean Masters 2001, Parkdean master of Boone 2009, Whiteacres Festival and other.

Basic moments, on my view, who say about professional sport singled large

Pro the US at all won't say anything. Therefishing sport, truth not fidernyy this IMoje way to earn are decent money and sportmeny except sport more nothing not engage in.

Edited Romeo (Today 10 :13: 52)

Well. Will repeat in another times.

Professional sport this when torchbearer for their speech on for competitions not irrespective the from't already outcome receives permanent (contract) monetary pay for.
Professionals we can boldly to call football players, which except training facilities and games nothing not engage in. Also this and tennis, cyclists, boxers and all those species sport, in which interested mega-companies.
fishing sport thus never was and not is.
In of England there is no professional athletes, which for their.. .puss and coaching received paid would money, with which can be was would casual-looking to live.
Genius poplavochnogo sport as world champion the Englishman Alan Skotkhorn receives money (enough not high) not only for what he such cool fisherman, and for what is a consultant for, the face of firms. And money he predisposition of not only on for competitions, and and on numerous exhibitions, workshops, in video trainings and still in a wide array other events.
He up real, not simply but fish.
Professional athletes such work not engage in. Nor Federer nor September nor Mark they aid not instruct no one and has. They ain't no backyards. On 2-3 coaching received in day and advice not engage in.
And prize funds competition this does not figure professional sport.
Ah do in the show you in the with prize Fund 1000000, ah rule in in it the last place (first seats on all willing why something lacks) even gonna be home and Frozen Cocktails the and not for that buy.
Prize money this bonuses, an unplanned profit, and professional activities this permanent income.

If judged by your logic, then in Ukraine not less professional athletes than in of England.
Hymalayan earns articles and production nakhlystovykh mooshkas?, yes and advice not they change.
Igor Veselovsky has its production for needs fideristov than not professional.
I at all triple professional. Mean about 20 starts follow you also in season of them more 10 participation in largest European for competitions. But so sports hungry not regulation. Need to still and advise and advertise. In one word need to work as this make and the British and Italians and all other athletes, which complicit in a fishing sport.
So that not such perishing and sweet the honey have fishermen athletes capitalist countries.

+6

Vovan wrote:

If you were carried away by karpovoy catching and belle you not likes harvest, then this not says, that style nicknames the most the right. Karp's on their commercial reservoirs perenasyschennykh fish tank harvest not so perishing and difficult.

That you me wanted to these say? Me their style likes. Here is and all, and the right or not time be the judge on that all :flag:

And you not until the end of don that karpovaya had forced (karpfishing) and had forced on commercial rules on feeder a bit different things :flag:

Danser wrote:

I read branch on "talking."
In Belgium, aside from tactical and technical struggle is faring battle the nerve and of emotions. The British defiantly gets caught bream, not despite nor on that, Germans the Gluttoness their pond-lilies and enshrined establishment, and even how many teams and each with their crazy bullshit!
Hi,, not fishing, and prefernas some. Not so blinked my eyes and Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva.)

When facto standard for the table play in preferans, you should among players see a sucker. If a sucker you not saw means a lox this you. (The first law card game)
Hope that our suckers figured out.

Romeo wrote:

And you not until the end of don that karpovaya had forced (karpfishing) and had forced on commercial rules on feeder a bit different things :flag:

Why you decided that I not understand? ;)
And that wanted to, then I and said :) "Do style" and "the right style" this different things ;)

Last edited by Vovan (Jul 6 2012 12:06:44)

Vovan wrote:

Karp's on their commercial reservoirs perenasyschennykh fish tank harvest not so perishing and difficult.

And you try to capture 150 kg for 5 hours :flag: I has tried. As nor sought to for 70-80 kg ah raze not perevalival. Although poklevki followed one for the other.

Vovan wrote:

"Do style" and "the right style" this different things

All very simply. Who on the results of say so 5 championships will in King me moreover and style the right :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 12:12:30)

Romeo wrote:

To many European teams ukraina and rossiya "find." And on this Forum we all already in the past year this discussed. And this to be described like in all reports regime athletes. How many noise was from second seats can reduce and as little was reaction on first place Haxhi Lleshi!

To many Ukrainian athletes seizure fideristy - not more than paper authorities supporting! Silence about results of audits and Boeva - not more, than oiiiyiooue I previously "zhlobizm." But sweetened bitter they all-??? eated! And hope not in the last time! Our krivorukim and of some hos NKhNCh! :flag:

wrote:

Silence about results of audits and Boeva - not more, than oiiiyiooue I previously "zhlobizm."

So here is to this zhlobizm devolve into in respect need to although would couple of times confirm outcome. About this and spoke. Precisely for the rich bastards repeat. Then will and in journals write and camping on D. And camping on P. Many the British confirmed its status on various tournaments European and local serious. So and this attitude. Need to confirm!

And me seems that win to Worlds can prove easier than on championship of England on reason moreover that in a whole there composition participants will much stronger. Hope not need to to explain why? This as in internal a large. That such Kinderclub game? So Ugh. And here is the Asian large Slam :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 12:20:42)

S. Burdak
Agree. Simply reading Your articles about those or other sovernovaniyakh (journal "Soveremennaya fishing"), observing through Forum all perepitii grab World Cup yes and this, incapable impression, that anew-set for themselves fishing trip, nuances hitherto not known.
Ah and now, keeping the kulaks for RANCH guys!

Romeo wrote:

And me seems that win on Worlds can prove easier than on championship of England on reason moreover that in a whole there composition participants will much stronger.

And not only! Their water reservoirs, known to the last frogs!
If turn situation contrary?! Open direct Ukraine on La of Dnepr in Kyiv! In someone language, how many of dough you will bet on those same nicknames?

Clock not, Stopping by on forum and here SUCH o.o. creating a tumultuous polemics in the Frost (grapple get through the opening credits% -)) and "iyulskie theses" Romeo (with some than I agree) it occurs to, that will need write separate the review (on the basis of legislative base, organizational structures, profile press and forums) about how WHY have nicknames Exactly THAT is what and've been watching so much gets caught fiderom. And when applied whether this to our conditions and realities. And after all have them there all simply - in basis of just lie two pillars. This natural conditions and legislative base.

+2

Danser wrote:

Nu and now, keeping the kulaks for RANCH guys!

Said, kulaks :rofl:
Me already the most as before start jitters that breaches.
Forces there is no wait, when will begin this Footbal.
Id say I you, this championship will quite other and disclose fidernyy sport still brighter.
And if our go public gold, and I hope that so and will, then fidernaya fishing-sports Mecca automation manager pereberetsya in Ukraine.
Somewhere on sites have read, that the British gets caught on 50 little slapping for tour. This in their a Repertoire.
But need to not forget that Mister a blind draw can mediate my so, that and 5 little slapping on entire team will for joy.
The first We know that our athletes strong and not satisfied in their willingness.
The second Please draw be to us supportive. A freebie. - not need a. Importantly to not was asses.
And else be bound.

duffy333 wrote:

This is natural conditions and legislative base.

Accurately. For laws not Id say - they have us in principle nor in arc, but natural conditions - this bedrock factor. When karpam, and other nonsense, do you nagulivat fat's way Iow, if we have winter of 7 months in year? :sceptic:

Carlos wrote:

When karpam, and other nonsense, do you nagulivat fat's way Iow, if we have winter of 7 months in year?

As-if have us in country pile of carp large little where created conditions for their VYZhIVANI! Not talk less ingredients. Have us on beshevo if would gave the pond have rest years old three such would leschary povyrostali that less 1 kg and not lovilas would fish. But our ryboedy all cannot is both impious. Bags stuff themselves with when move fish goes. And tenants networks help.

All deal on fact in is that krepostnoe right too late have us canceled and in is that 70 years was all the general. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 13:04:33)

Romeo wrote:

So here is to this zhlobizm devolve into in respect.

Edited Romeo (Today 11 :20: 42)

Yes never he have them not pererostyot! Ranging with first Lord Admiralty Togo and history kaperanga Polunina. Let worship stories who pro Halliburton and grapes. And learn themselves! To Stimul-Cash for emotions.

wrote:

Yes never he have them not pererostyot! Ranging with first Lord Admiralty Togo and history kaperanga Polunina. Let worship stories who pro Halliburton and grapes. And learn themselves! To Stimul-Cash for emotions.

And need to be are evil and each time to prove to. Recall Peter Napoleon I used Who seriously portraying moderation arresting Narva? So said that this accident. And that was when under command gave too costly Policies. And that was when Sweden took in marine blockade of essentially? - have spoken all in Europe and have become fart that, too, getting paddled. In-in. Not genius to understand how need to prove - 2-3 year in place and all will. Modicum times safe passage and all on a new need to will their.

With Evropeytsami on Different raze. Their they much more 33,259. And with our be repaid three times over it behoves my daughter (ah I in terms of input. So that need to to lend few years consecutive such getting wedgies to in get Mosca well it's embedded that this is not find, and pros!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 12:59:24)

+1

Romeo wrote:

precisely a pafosnykh posts in support Ukrainian team in this topic from feelings contradictions decided to to root for more customers pay on this moment on style industrialized fishing team

For whom much to root this personal deal everyone, but You should not violate the most the first point rules this Forum for whichban.

1. Insult participants, fomenting racial, national and political discord.

In polemics on this issue with you to intercede not d. Violations with your hand even there is no, but you close to this.

+3

S. Burdak wrote:

the fidernaya fishing-sports Mecca automation manager pereberetsya in Ukraine.

Don't count on it. Big Vasyuki in Ukraine not gonna work. Crappy attitude to dozens and fish, sotsialka and economy below the baseboards,, wildlife fisheries-themselves legal as, resistor cordage "made there" ah and camping on D.

Feederal_74 wrote:

In polemics on this issue with you to intercede not d. Violations with your hand even there is no, but you close to this.

And not will violations. Vitalya you perfectly know, that I perfectly know when crossing line rules. :flag:

BAMBUR wrote:

I don't think so. Big Vasyuki in Ukraine not gonna work. Crappy attitude to dozens and fish, sotsialka and economy below the baseboards,, wildlife fisheries-themselves legal as, resistor some tackle "made there" ah and camping on D.

Romeo wrote:

How-if have us in country Karpov large little where created conditions for their VYZhIVANI! Not talk less ingredients. Have us on beshevo if would gave the pond have rest years old three such would leschary povyrostali that less 1 kg and not lovilas would fish. But our ryboedy all cannot is both impious. Bags stuff themselves with when move fish goes. And tenants networks help.

In-in. :mad:

Men, the British until now believe that second the global won. :crazyfun: A here just one times their employment on a shady with their perspective a reservoir. Recognition until not will. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 13:13:36)

Romeo wrote:

Everyone deal on fact in is that krepostnoe right too late have us canceled and in is that 70 years was all the general..

Roma! Here is only need not increasingly about on those times, when "increasingly was the general." But Hi, now increasingly well and mentally, yes?
I entire his life had lived under in Melitopol, for swing two years army. So here is, resting in to\ are unaware on coast Azov sea, we on the evening Bilka igrischami dolphins, in creaks metres from Bank. Where now Azov campaigns (dolphins?
How many was fishing factories appeared then and how many their now? Sea, which is separated as Dacha cooperative, were were raped. Except a goby, at all not fig not remained. Because now increasingly can be.
Me was years 10, when my is dyad, a good carpet fitter, for broadcast shabashku in as a pay received the snapper, in two times more bathtub. Bisected on two family. Father (the Empire him of Heaven), well seriously, explained me, that if I, NOT Give GOD, in school or in the yard whom thread speak a word of, 'm gonna go to jail on figs increasingly family, in including and a cat!
Over year, we have become to live well and freely, slaughtered all with a trowel. Ah in general, than traded, WITHOUT sir ARRIVAL on Chongare perhaps saw all?! As this at all can be explain? When not federal a highway traded those, that even harvest prohibited from?!
Before, for to go Gone Fishin '(, cost sit down on large, get several kilometers and nalovat on River dairy what like it or, and a carp and an! And now, already accounts for for 150 kilometers touring Gone Fishin '(, for wild water reservoirs killed elektroudochkami. And whom until this there is deal. Nor-information-invasion a!
Importantly that there is on whom shift the! On krepostnoe right, Batyj or even whom!

P.S. Forty km., Mikhail Kakhovsky revenues Canal, any boys who took in lease. Fishing is prohibited by definition. http://www.amur-ltd.com.ua/forumpress/? … &t=1.0

Last edited by Danser (Jul 6 2012 13:28:35)

+3

BAMBUR wrote:

I don't think so. Big Vasyuki in Ukraine not gonna work. Crappy attitude to dozens and fish, sotsialka and economy below the baseboards,, wildlife fisheries-themselves legal as, resistor some tackle "made there" ah and camping on D.

I had in view not conditions industrialized fishing, and prowess athletes.
Personally I never was in of England, but this not prevents me highly assess their professionalism.
Hope that and about our fideristakh will to speak only with admiration.

+2

Kogos interested here news with environment on this moment on ChM?

maury wrote:

kogos interested here news with environment on this moment on ChM?

Very even interested!

And sho, there is? So let us their here :)

With of our Forum
- Well that, friends? Announce you to wage with fields. Today all very NOT OK. Weather contributed their readjustments. In Ghent very chilly, goes rain. Pressure strongly fell. For and a half hours coaching received no one saw poklevki. And this ins victors zone. Jaroslaw said, that on how many his eye sees not but no one. Near sit The Dutch. , too, nothing. Mishanya went to British,. This in other end. Guys are nervous. The next session ties in two hours on our.

+2

Here is you grandmother and St. George day!

maury wrote:

Today all very NOT OK. Weather contributed their readjustments. In Ghent very chilly, goes rain. Pressure strongly fell. For and a half hours coaching received no one saw poklevki. And this ins victors zone.

Here is! Here is they extreme conditions for order to show real profesionalizm, I.M.H.O.,.

+2

maury wrote:

Today all very NOT OK. Weather contributed their readjustments.

Well realistically, that this may be gift fate.

duffy333 wrote:

That they extreme conditions for order to show real profesionalizm

Under our chronic a slump, you know and say to capture anything, even in the toilet.

+1

benderr wrote:

Quite sufficient realistically, that this may be gift fate.

As in water suddenly :crazyfun: :yep: rzhunemagu. :cool:

benderr wrote:

contaminated our chronic a slump, you know and say to capture anything, even in the toilet.

If otmorozitsya bream on full the Ukrainian team on sranke skated out 100%. Europeans so not are at :crazyfun:

The Belgians yes and others can see such species fish about which even and not suspected that they there are swimming :yep:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 14:16:46)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.