All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 691 to 720 of 985

Yes still couple of days ago on forecast was in sight that no one on ChM bream harvest not will.
Little moreover that his perekormyat chemicals -sho stomach skryuchit on week.
Piercings for five days oio so much was being (the entire iskolotyy)
And families there not so perishing and many - The English slightly whether not by name every family know. They have offer map trails each family and terrain trawling - not for good reason same conducted so much time on a reservoir.
- he so shuglivyy from such a, let-the shelling, and here still and heap factors.
Most really nasty stuck on that we hoped (and she lovilas do on trenka) Warcraft plotven. So and its today there is no. :canthearyou:

benderr wrote:

Quite sufficient realistically, that this may be gift fate.

"Rain - dinamoskaya weather" (with) :cool:

Romeo wrote:

If otmorozitsya bream on full the Ukrainian team on sranke skated out 100%. Europeans so not are at)

So kategorichnym be not worth or people in view only the British?

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483356_418257648216195_531370857_n.jpg

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 6 2012 14:20:42)

If gismeteo not whistles, then and tomorrow and day after tomorrow in village Gadyukino, weather will not the best drawer!
http://www.gismeteo.ua/city/daily/1348/

El Amigo wrote:

so kategorichnym be not worth

About Bozeeeee. Until pain familiar on for competitions catch :crazyfun:

El Amigo wrote:

or people in view only the British?

Have them such fish perhaps at all in reservoirs there is no. Ah or it simply more large individual not give impress the natives. Hi, even there only-style soon in fashion will go down :crazyfun:

Can smell, that aside from Leshinykh boxers still and dark bells CIS team zatarilis :yep: This is OK need to. Hi, me LOL tore apart.

If will ONLY such a fish the can be boldly questioning that hymalayan in place :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 14:26:10)

And who have our went the main an?
Can I stupidity asked. :dontknow:

Have us in Luhansk contrary, than worse weather, those bream better enjoyed. Zoom and subsequent fishing this have proven recently. As only clear warm weather only melkosran.
If will on it to do outcome our outside competition, think I, that European mentality not hostile harvest such a fish, morally will not be able recall after such extended training facilities on leschu.

benderr wrote:

A who have our went the main an?
Can I stupidity asked. :dontknow:

TUR (Turik Boris)

There same, aside from bream and Crucian carps okay very point;! And they behave vashpe not predictably.

As on me, so with Leshinoy speed and technique little who can compete.

+1

And that have them goes in midterm?

El Amigo wrote:

and that have them goes in laps.?

The entire fish

Nycolas

There is any news?

Danser wrote:

Nycolas
There is any news?

Until there is no
Semyon on the evening in, Skype goes

Weather slightly has improved - began to polavlivat.
But The English and not keyboard shortcuts would stop - as doing anything for fifth day so and today continue to and don't care them weather and sector :cool:

maury wrote:

Weather slightly has improved - began to polavlivat.
But The English and not keyboard shortcuts would stop - as doing anything for fifth day so and today continue to and don't care them weather and sector

:cool:

Ah all. Slightly-slightly and will begin most interesting :cool:

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/285433/285433,1241430063,4/stock-vector-smiling-ball-watching-movie-29711554.jpg

Think have nicknames tactic such a. Of hammering on fish to to demoralize opponents. To began to run off and others lost their heads in tactics. :idea: am convinced that not only they found efforts to fish major. But other team simply are encrypted :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 16:05:10)

maury wrote:

But The English and not keyboard shortcuts would stop - as doing anything for fifth day so and today continue to and don't care them weather and sector

The British better in technology - there is no.
Angltchane better in game - there is no.
In tactics - perhaps, but leschu don't care.
Means, fed not consumer goods company, and than something specifically prepared only. And this clearly not peas.

+1

Come crashing down on would Europe on peas, had a good laugh would.

maury wrote:

But The English and not keyboard shortcuts would stop - as doing anything for fifth day so and today continue to and don't care them weather and sector :cool:

They need to determine "weak link" in his team - and to appoint his (this "link") on tomorrow back-up.
And on outcomes tomorrow - couples spare on the second day (tour) host - can, again would make replacement, and can and there is no.

Carlos wrote:

have said: So, fed not consumer goods company, and than something specifically prepared only. And this clearly not peas.

Of course, not the peas. Where in of England peas? Have them iskyuchitelno - gorokh! :D

Carlos wrote:

The English better in technology - there is no.

I would not said - Being thrown in Sensasovskoe build.
And in the rest of the agree.

maury wrote:

I would not said - Being thrown in Sensasovskoe build.

I remember, on Forum someone has threatened blast in build with sotki (not remember who). But clearly not provides. And fling clearly in is the stream and all the many can))

VIVA wrote:

gorokh!

About, was detached smallness of! "Isaksson?! - Get!" (With) :cool:

Carlos wrote:

We recall, on Forum someone has threatened blast in build with sotki (not remember who). But clearly not provides. And fling clearly in is the stream and all the many can))

Whistle sho Being thrown - reality accurately until fig such. But not remember that it comes who any this made on new touchdowns. Field although would with 30 forge the And more times so 5-Ventotene consecutive and on video uploaded.

There is here see

Composition Team Belarus here http://brik.org/24/showthread.php?t=9894

The impression Haxhi Lleshi when:

The Beginning quotes:
And so couple of my words relatively moreover that I saw in Belgium in first day-of our here priprovozhdeniya-we today simply appeared on terrain and before. I watch on treneruyuschikhsya fideristov other countries.

Body of water very strongly's a little shaggy aside from this from-for rains water realistically kind of cloudy-with so green shadows axis. Bui-pathways were the rowers removed-field battlefield is prepared. Weather - Enough comfortable for industrialized fishing -dozhdya there is no but it's cloudy.
On common'll configure all treneruyuschikhsya and to swap is deprived with whom with us experienta The Belgians, Ukrainians, Estonians and Germans -ryba in protagonist's cranky, there is no systemic industrialized fishing of bream again all to concentrate that no one until nothing not understands. Except can be nicknames which confidently told the that ahead here in a common complexity twenty-times managed population a special sensitive erogenous zone January little slapping, which have them realistically regularly keep pecking.
Not know truth it or not but Darien Cox said NATO fishing complex and not predictable, in ulovakh there is even pike perch. Consider type moreover.
Mikhail Schlegel said that catches his team from two until seven kilograms-many an. But again same today getting caught and yesterday get nothing not lovilos.
Lech said that fishing not simple, spring says I catching slightly whether not on toidtsat kil and now Bolt, ah maximum on a couple-pressing. ??? ?? ? ? Veselovsky smacked eel, Oh, fuck's sake from kuzha here comedones.
Were in no clothing left have Irish times / ESB award-people simply zhopondets how many. Without the italians taking just for buy fish pelletts diameter 2 mm not know perishing on dick he them need. Austrians and golandtsy buy sensas-are probing perhaps. Guys with BULA buy vde and small trough, in sight on the basis two days they confidently groom to break all, but faces their why something khmurny.
I simply bought everyone loads of Boylov and listened to, listened to about than say fly fishermen.
Chances we have. All will s'aII right.
End quotes.

+2

And what back one of those stuffed with Andrey. In the past year he became Champion Belarus in team with Polischukom. And Sasha Volkov the same was candidate in team, but refused.

Carlos wrote:

have said: So, fed not consumer goods company, and than something specifically prepared only. And this clearly not the peas.

Not gonna believe this literally hour ago this discussed on the telephone with another cabanas :flag:

El Amigo wrote:

so kategorichnym be not worth or people in view only the British?

(Today 14 :20: 42)

You know, had forced petty fish in a reservoir, in which there is a major, sometimes brings success, but there is their but.
To to seize leadership in Protocol need to as least, to the entire team lushpenila Holy-ram as with the basement. Then srednearifmeticheskiy pass will be high.
Yes and need to necessarily know write volume of capture of small beer, to understand consequences such tactics. Not for good reason Hungarians on photo consider number of small fry. There Walter Tamas in rate all tactical know.
So here is in this host keep pecking leschi from 1kg until 2kg.
Catching one in hour on one fish (and this realistically even with bad weather) on exit can be obtain 10kg. And small beer the so much getting caught?
Ah and if team in during aim session not've tried tactics industrialized fishing small beer, then this is a big minus.

wrote:

Children (Guys), and with Belarusian hand there there is who?

Diary Sasha Evmenenko

Last edited by (Jul 6 2012 18:18:33)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.