All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 721 to 750 of 985

S. Burdak wrote:

you know, had forced petty fish at a reservoir, in which there is a major, sometimes brings success, but there is their but.
To to seize leadership in Protocol need to as least, to the entire team lushpenila Holy-ram as with the basement. Then srednearifmeticheskiy pass will be high.
Yes and need to necessarily know write volume of capture of small beer, to understand consequences such tactics. Not for good reason Hungarians on photo consider number of small fry. There Walter Tamas in rate all tactical know.
So here is in this host keep pecking leschi from 1kg until 2kg.
Catching one in hour on one fish (and this realistically even with bad weather) on exit can be obtain 10kg. And small beer the so much getting caught?
Ah and if team in during aim session not've tried tactics industrialized fishing small beer, then this is a big minus.

I responded on post Romeo in is context that in the absence of bream, triviality will harvest many and judging by photo raze crown failed not will fall with overseas athletes.

El Amigo wrote:

I responded on post Romeo in is context that in the absence of bream, triviality will harvest many and judging by photo raze crown failed not will fall with overseas athletes.

Yes on 100000000% agree.
On ChM no one nothing not anything but shy.

El Amigo wrote:

I responded on post Romeo in is context that in the absence of of bream, triviality will harvest many and judging by photo raze crown failed not will fall with overseas athletes.

Something me suggests that will ??? harvest bream. Simply all that is happening banal gimmicks to whip with bribery rivals. :idea:

All, Hi!

Ended the latter play around before melting. We were in box 21. Right from us in box 22 was team Belgium, from Left, in box 20 the crew South Africa.
On outcome coaching received we rounded up virtually in two times more little slapping, than team Belgium. Is unknown only, played the Belgians, or have all establishment, but this already and not it is important.
On the evening has passed draw zones at first tour. On outcomes drawing, alignment on our team looks so:
Zone A - Levicky Oleg
Zone In - Veselovsky Igor
Zone Since - Fight Oleg
Zone D - “Alexey
Zone E - Buglak Yevgeny

Draw sectors be held tomorrow in 7 morning.
Team to combat is ready. Tomorrow start.
Good winter for us!

+4

Very much will depend on amount, camping on K. There is explicit bonus sector. In any case're juicing from a body of water all it can and impossible. :yep:

+4

We in you believe!
Ukraine - champion!

And case online and for months not will?

Received the intel.
With petty fish tank I. Shaft poklevok there is no. In hour under good scenario enjoyed maximum:
Small fry little and she increase. So that all will harvest of bream.
Such a same the situation was on poplavochnom championship World in Holland. In host was infested leschi from 1.5kg until 3kg. Was and a dace with okunkami and ershikami.
In first day with me near sat my a good familiar from team Lithuania. He with start so going fast there on flushed the tree fish that I only with envy... has been accessing in his side. Has peaked before that he began me ever trying to rile that nourished German I already vtresk him lost. Through and a half hours I dragged her up his first bream, and then another two.
On exit broke a I have more 5kg have him less 1kg and gap between occupied jobs in 11 points.
That Dutch, that Belgian ones fishing suit stereotyped, and for victory require a major fish.

+4

S. Burdak wrote:

What Dutch, that Belgian ones fishing suit stereotyped, and for victory require a major fish.

Class. It will be interesting :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 6 2012 22:20:33)

Has passed week training facilities.
Here is me as trainer and as to an athlete (without kind Presidency virtually 20 fringes championships world and Europe) seems interested disband the training alignment team Ukraine.
Want to believe, that he there is, and we his after the tournament will see.
Personally for me he is paramount for analysis the final outcome.
And until all some our team advise up and fucks on night on 250 g of good red guilt, to dream was that is peaceful and bezpreryvistyy.

Boev wrote:

MA – It much will depend on amount, camping on K. There is explicit bonus sector. In any case're juicing from a body of water all it can and impossible.

In a fishing sport much depends on amount, but bonus sector need only for personal of set. For team this tends to work itself out. Can be nor never not fall into bonus, and team on average a result do gold.
Example the first FW, when Russians had not was in lichke nothing, and in team gold. And contrary we had two winner of many, and in team lost.
Wish, to major team the result was in the minds higher personal.

+6

TUR wrote:

Team to combat is ready. Tomorrow start.
Good winter for us!

To you usralis!

+3

On today stop sign.
Let us ll our. His nick for a holiday.
I'll shut up until tomorrow finish :dontcare:

Good dreams men. Morning the evening mudrennee!
God not would release, pig not eat!

Last edited by Danser (Jul 6 2012 23:25:39)

S. Burdak wrote:

In a fishing sport much depends on amount, but bonus sector need only for personal of set. For team this tends to work itself out. Can be nor never not fall into bonus, and team on average a result do gold.
Example the first FW, when Russians had not was in lichke nothing, and in team gold. And contrary we had two winner of many, and in team lost.
Wish, to major team the result was in the minds higher personal.

+ mulon aaaaoi

Nor tail, nor scale!

Posledshyaya play aroundteam Belarus before start.
Belarus, Ukraine, Russia NKhNCh!

Last edited by ШЭРЫ (Jul 7 2012 00:48:23)

I’d say "there is no" last sixty years and greater risk for cerebral strokes! Until the evening here nor foot! Sabaki.

Krivorukie and the gooks, unskillful and obtuse! Nor tail you nor scale!

Фдуч wrote:

magnfical "there is no" last sixty years and greater risk for cerebral strokes! Until the evening here nor foot! Sabaki.

Sasha, I you d texting provoking :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

To you usralis!

Fu-have-have-have. Rude, a. Need to speak "UKAKALIS." So haters.

лётчик wrote:

need to speak "UKAKALIS"

And papers not found :crazyfun:

benderr wrote:

a wrote (and):

Need to speak "UKAKALIS"

And papers not found :crazyfun:

And on moroztse. :crazyfun:

Let's roll our urban!

AVGESH wrote:

And on moroztse.

And under hands only kulechek from of popcorn!
Hard will buggy something hands compete something!

Nourished German Anglichani found have bream sensitive erogenous zone. However you not have you thought of about how that ate in for two months fling in body of water fodder with odnotipnym the scent of, then bream place as a drug addict on needle? And he meeting this smells simply owes go on him.

+1

Schoto quietly, jitters not passes)
Digest with neighboring sites (Bridge Over Time not always are clear, 'm dropping without of references)

Russia
Zone A - Dumchev Andrei.
Zone In - Fadzeeu Alexey
Zone Since - Rudenko Alexander
Zone D - Kryuchkov Alexey
Zone E - Osipenko Oleg Ivanovich
Ukraine
Zone A - Levicky Oleg
Zone In - Veselovsky Igor
Zone Since - Fight Oleg
Zone D - “Alexey
Zone E - Buglak Yevgeny

Moldova
Alekseyko - A
Mikhalych - In
Instructor Pyreu - Since
Vlad Ursu - D
Vanya Fros - E

Moldova on sectors
Kuzmich A 18
Mikhalych In 3
Deal Since 13
Vlad D 22
Fros E 9

Zone A, the kind poluzona, where Dumchev
Dumchev zone A sector 17
Right Moldova
Still more to the right sector 19 Belarus
Sector 20 Spain
Sector 21 Ireland
Sector 22 Austria
Sector 16 Romania
Sector 15 Serbia
Sector 14 Holland
Sector 13 Estonia
Sector 12 Germany
Sector 11 Sweden

The first lesch on 16 th minute have Belarusians

Ya dickholes krivorukie. And some dingle-dangle forgotten homes. As on the crocodiles on Friday without bubenchika will poklyovku determine. Although. What there poklyovka, where it to address?

Lilian wrote:

But you not have you thought of about how that ate in for two months fling in body of water fodder with odnotipnym the scent of, then of bream place as a drug addict on needle?

But there is and flip side such a long food stormed - permanent nakoly. For this time can be many bream perekolot and trigger suspicion to these odnotipnym smells that occur. Although repeatedly in karpovoy fishing on for competitions were cases, when a carp, caught up and released by in one sector through couple of hours been caught in another.

Ripping up the all. Keeping the kulaks!! :mad:

Specifically arrived in Kyiv, here much to root as something felt more cosmopolitan :)))
Let us guys, "Everyone in a hatchling pond!"
Force and honor!
With God!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.