All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 871 to 900 of 985

And so
Zone A
Levicky Oleg 7 place 4438
Winner zone German - 13751 sat the most extreme with the most the brink.
Zone A-1 always is considered bonus.
Oleg was in 7 sector.
The problem there is in is that both neighbor his oblovili. This a worrying a wake-upall.
The first task on for competitions oblovit their neighbors.
The second task oblovit neighborly neighbors. And so on until not you win its zone. Oleg a bit not has coped with this task but and his 7 place enough positively plays on major team outcome. Although catch additional bream, and can be was drop by on 4 place.

Zone W.
Veselovsky gave on highest level 2 place - first
Have sector virtually in really the center of the zone and take the second place this much is worth.
First to circumvent can be was would, but in sight slightly-slightly not postavlyaetsya.
The difference in weight 2697.
The first Ringer (disambiguation) 9157 which sat the second from Left.
Importantly that Igor easily bagged their neighbors. Until 5 him was far. Think that if would sat they in immediate neighborhood from each other the still not known in whose favor of was final outcome.

Sector Since
Fighting Oleg 2 place 4027
Oleg Attaboy.
Judging by bezrybnosti sector, Oleg've wrung with him all juices. And lost belgiytsu, which sat in the opposite sector from Olega.
Whether to each other take a closer and all could be on Different. Although Belgian especially in 3kg difficult was would reduce.

Sector D
A ghastly Alexey 6 place 4511
Alexey fell in the most center sector.
Their precept neighbors bagged. Fan of lacked wager one seat, which have obscured ongoing 132gr.
Perhaps also somewhere not postavlyaetsya.

Sector E
Buglak Marrying 6 place 4378
Neighbor right lost, and from neighbor from Left with hard bounced off 159 grams.

In end have 23 bala and first place after first day.
On tail arrive team Hungary 25 key.
Holland 26 key
Belgium 30 key
Of England 32.
All these team need to to fear. Have us gap existed not the that a small and virtually missing. All five teams claim on gold. Especially when there is no poluzon, need to very to fear Zaletov.
??? ?? ? ? the British from-for one slip instead leadership've been herded by obey constitute challengers.

Several words about teams not attending on gold.

Hungary.
Chief rival and chief not only because that has lagged just on 2 bala but because in team assembled virtually the entire light poplavochnoy Hungarian team. And they as I wrote already guys not fault. And Europe 110 reasons and myrrh raskatyvali. This their outcome for me should be.
The fittest athletes poplavochniki changed in their osnastkakh making the on kvivery and further all on path plan. Bombarding can, vyvazhivat, too,. And work with prikormkoy so at all on perform well.
One Walter Tamas what is worth. He have them there for a trainer.
In general their need to to fear.

The Dutch, too, not finger at delannye. They and in poplavke not a weak team, and when deal concerns industrialized fishing their favorite little slapping, they easily have been teaching surprises.

The Belgians homes and are starting conduct championship not from generous altruism, and only for order to take From golden medals itself. But not placed the, that there is still and Ukraine.
But to control their, too, need to. Their poplavochniki includes in top three best teams world. Certainly have consultation and help not only Council, but and affair.

Ah and for nicknames many and not bird.
Strong and all.
Truth, sometimes zalety one athlete prevent them win.
Who is Daren's Cox's will replace unambiguously, but goes whether this on favor of team here is in than question.

PS
Note, what aligned results have shown our athletes in weight.

Four who have invested in gender kilo from 4kg until 4.5kg
Stability collateral of excellence and gold medals.

+16

S. Burdak
An excellent analysis :cool: Chego something in anybody is stirring in other side o.o.

benderr wrote:

S. Burdak
An excellent analysis Chego something in anybody is stirring in other side

On hastily formulated on protocols mandated.
If would participated on place events, then can be was would deeper-and plan on tomorrow draft.
Although by and large under winning tactics to change its on next day not worth. Only in exceptional cases.
And here is that such an exceptional case and willingness to him, this I you will talk tomorrow.

S. Burdak wrote:

A here is that such an exceptional case and willingness to him, this I you will talk tomorrow.

Prozhivu. But why me pass through. Increasingly would still our krivorukim nathin 'not shines :dontknow:

S. Burdak wrote:

If would participated on place events, then can be was would deeper-and plan on tomorrow draft.

Here is and I think, that our would such a a trainer :cool:

Romeo wrote:

We're going in Cox. Why? Such a meeting already is warranted

Have Cox's in Belgium there is no chance, In Holland - quite another deal! :crazy:

+2

Friends, to being asked pressure on either of us. In Protocol mistake. For five hours I caught not 95 fish, and only 5. On one fish in hour. Of them three large bream. :) Vadim would put forth his derzhitsya.

VIVA wrote:

To you usralis!

benderr wrote:

UKAKALIS and papers not found

Is new. And, importantly, add something and nothing to acquire. :D
Go, go, England!!!

On DOSTOVRNY Volume, 'm positive and released all a ? eu?a polovini fishing spots, Lokha term not exceeding two lyaschv, Oleg Levitskiy the most a major.. .trying to biggest lyascha. So ui zadl obsratis on entire ?a?iio ? normalniy!

+2

Nerves, too, OK not iron

duffy333 wrote:

vecherinok, sho you these wanted to say?? I after all, too, something from Garbolino bought

Have you not present Garbolino! And here is have Alexa - with "always" samogO Mr. Darren's Cox's! :D

brat wrote:

'm positive and released all a ? eu?a polovini fishing spots

Sudyachi ? usogo, gor Volodimirovich oaeiae buying ? aieo nia ? vudochku Garbolno ? always mstera Cox's :D

Boev wrote:

s , to being asked pressure on either of us. In Protocol mistake. For five hours I caught not 95 fish, and only 5. On one fish in hour. Of them three large bream. Vadim would put forth his derzhitsya.

Enura Abdullayeva, Hi,, and loosely 95 little slapping lift?

PS: Wish the entire team lot more zatsepov and second sectors in zones.

VIVA wrote:

Sudyachi ? usogo, gor Volodimirovich oaeiae buying ? aieo nia ? vudochku Garbolno ? always mstera Cox's

The latter painting of Cox's? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 7 2012 22:22:43)

Guys we are we rooting for for YOU!

Read from nicknames "gebbelsovschinu" in the best the form of: Well training of; Phil Ringer (disambiguation), who won zone with a large margin, - e?anaaao; the rest, winners and 3-5 seats in zones - 's guys. But team - fifth. About the "Gold Anchor" - nor words.
Who not understands in fishing for competitions, is going to think, that all goes on plan :D
http://www.prestoninnovations.com/NewsA … s+-+Day+1+

VIVA wrote:

http://www.prestoninnovations.com/NewsA s+-+Day+1+

As me this likes. Have mandated 5. There TOP 5. There is TOP 3 and increasingly. Or there or not there. :crazyfun:

"A good result!"

Yes, an excellent outcome, England. So DERZhAT! You Rates! :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 7 2012 22:41:51)

brat wrote:

on DOSTOVRNY Volume, 'm positive and released all a ? eu?a polovini fishing spots, Lokha term not exceeding two lyaschv, Oleg Levitskiy the most a major ? biggest lyascha. So ui zadl obsratis on entire ?a?iio ? normalniy!

A ghastly it turns out not unleashed nor one fish. He he missed two poklevki, under this fish not was on the hook.
So that 100% vyvazhivanie he has done.

Morning zherebyovka.
http://i5.pixs.ru/thumbs/9/8/4/DSC0927JPG_1876071_5216984.jpg
Are ready to combat
http://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/9/9/6/DSC0933JPG_4415208_5216996.jpg
Neighbor Olega Kevyts'kyi - Ringer (disambiguation), but so even more interesting.
http://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/0/1/4/DSC0936JPG_3928638_5217014.jpg
Some athletes on tested prikormki, living components indicted in... 8. On the first time all walked away with usnim a warning. Tomorrow this Number not gonna fly, zrazu're in jail carton jaune of the match.
http://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/0/2/3/DSC1011JPG_1728836_5217023.jpg
One of our heroes
http://i.pixs.ru/thumbs/0/3/9/DSC1112JPG_1280908_5217039.jpg

+3

VIVA wrote:

Read from nicknames "gebbelsovschinu" in the best the form of: Well training of; Phil Ringer (disambiguation), who won zone with a large margin, - e?anaaao; the rest, winners and 3-5 seats in zones - 's guys. But team - fifth. About the "Gold Anchor" - nor words.

But on http://www.matchfishingmagazine.com, read more very crude

Darren Cox the entire tour sought of bream, and for 32 of seconds until the end of - found! But Hi,, international rules require extricate his from water to the MDG finishing sirens. Darien struggling forces the chick this bream, but this as their loan. The cue bream not managed and stole have of England seven key, canceling its seats in rider will awardees!

SEMEN wrote:

Ready To to combat

Such a mandrazhnaya the top photo. Perhaps, directly before start cast)

brat wrote:

on DOSTOVRNY Volume, 'm positive and released all a ? eu?a polovini fishing spots, Lokha term not exceeding two lyaschv, Oleg Levitskiy the most a major ? biggest lyascha. So ui zadl obsratis on entire ?a?iio ? normalniy!

:D

Wish, to tomorrow Darren Cox sought a carp. :)
PS: Deport him log thingy, isn't? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 7 2012 23:10:37)

+1

Whew. Much better much to root on the evening. And heart-???????? in annualized rate and Belgium on place. Will repeat tomorrow a similar-feint.

Men, quite forgot! Thank you you all huge for support! Even slightly-slightly porugayte us.

Ah. Here, - themselves were asked
- Slippery to you tomorrow poklevki not in sight,
With morning diarrheic have all!
Worm, night crawlers and the entire others. Beast / Slippery to's dead,
Slippery to you the most are kind of fucked saktora had!!
Slippery to you overslept's your toss- up and you wash their hands
Ah far still?

Photo.First day.

+2

maury wrote:

Nu. Here, - themselves were asked
Worm, night crawlers and the entire others. Beast / Slippery to's dead,
Ah far still?

Ah you overreacted a tad. And suddenly and carried povsErayutsya :rofl:

S. Burdak wrote:

Maury wrote (and):

Ah. Here, - themselves were asked
The worm, night crawlers and the entire others. Beast / Slippery to's dead,
Ah far still?

Ah you overreacted a tad. And suddenly and carried povsErayutsya

Ah and well! Neighboring sector can emancipate themselves :D

Pardon, and pro hooks was-there is no? Rzhavchinki you, neuchi! :)
To you have legs platforms pootvalivalis;
To you with, two-metre podsakami a.

maury wrote:

Since morning diarrheic have all!

And made, in as a prikormki, importantly, a moth a little sip of pollitry. :crazyfun:
PS: And although cannot be, going to hear live prikormka same after all after only must added.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 8 2012 00:31:01)

+2

:crazyfun:

Vertex wrote:

A made, in as a prikormki, importantly, a moth a little sip of pollitry. PS: And although cannot be, going to hear live prikormka same after all after only must added.

And suddenly doping-control?

Last edited by Igor V (Jul 8 2012 00:38:27)

All, to you entire life on they Svyatoslavovich been caught:

http://s1.uploads.ru/i/nxwzg.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/8i1Ux.jpg

Although I here is think, this not strongly brutally?

Igor V wrote:

and suddenly doping-control?

Our the answer doping-control:
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/uLo9y.jpg

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.