All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 121 to 150 of 985

On my view, the world fiderno-sports public very hopes see to FIFA World Cup-2012 on fideru (Belgium) such our Ukrainian athletes:

A. A ghastly - Champion of World-2011 in lichke, Silver in command Monster Worlds-2011.
O. Fighting - Bronze Champion of World-2011 in lichke, Silver in command Monster ChM-2011.
I. Veselovsky - Silver in command Monster ChM-2011, and also 1 place in zone in one two tours (days).
E. Buglak - Silver in command Monster Worlds-2011, and also 1 place in zone in one of two tours (days).

And then remains from 14 remaining candidates in team Ukraine steal even 4000m2 as well as 2 (two) athlete.

Last edited by Dood (Dec 30 2011 22:45:57)

+1

I have long already voted. Why me not stupid?

TUR wrote:

Wonderful! I, for!
Realistically, if this there is on fish in April, let even with such the beauties (pro urbaizatsiyu) then I very even agree!

TUR wrote:

Yes, obrezayuschie necessarily need! Candidacies Romeo and Vovki support!

Borya, noted you. Waiting for utverditelnykh answers rest guys.

Dood wrote:

At my view, the world fiderno-sports public very hopes see to Worlds-2012 on fideru (Belgium) such our Ukrainian athletes:

So iiaea Chelomei spitati ? the shock aiie viznachayut ooi pode. :glasses:
Uinu not, man pro oaea, uia on the in any type their sport khati the, ui in Geroya iaee iaai of.

Dood wrote:

And then remains from 14 remaining candidates in team Ukraine steal even 4000m2 as well as 2 (two) athlete.

On such a principle zbrna iiaea why stablnoyu in and nonferrous Correspondents on dovgotrivaliy the period of. Resht 158 aeacoaaoe 264 on the any practice aaea iaia? of sense pertis.
Aoei priynyato ?aiiy pro those, completed 18 popadayut on vdbori, i ? ney vdborv 6 in zbrnu. Oaia?: Brilliant nepodobatsya radi.Nagadamo varant, and iio? In iio the reason? : Brilliant not pdkhodit raising the ouny neproyti?

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 31 2011 00:25:26)

fm967 wrote:

uinu not, man pro oaea, uia on the in any type their sport khati the, ui in Geroya iaee iaai of.

Ale OK have svtovikh fdernikh new modern Chemponatakh ua iaeaea not sklalosya stereotipv, the the hear this right now toodle-oo ui NEMA x iai. He, i ? ney not exceeding three emergencies ? fderu uinu troshki "vimalyutsya" ? skladutsya first iaai " freedom."

That on commencement of 2011 ?ieo aoee ogoloshen rules uiai vdborv until, have zbrnu ie until Chemponatu oo - 2012 ? fderu, for results 3-'s reytingovikh zmagan 2011 ?ieo, 1930 iaa ? ou could not ? aieo nia ? is, ui ia? guys so only vistuplyat in companies on emergencies-2011 ? fderu.
The yeee same Sense myself-bi ioe?uio ? them not napraviti ciiao-??? until emergencies-2012 have Belgyu? Aaaea aiie nabuli neabiyakiy scientifically practical a, ia?ou chudov of, the kind the, krm moreover, nomnalno rakhuyutsya have list ? 18, have zbrnu ie on emergencies-2012.

Am sure, completed whether-yea ? i?a iie ? capital inflows in Ukraine oo derzhavi not vagalas bi have this conditions neooao ? ?. MKhO.

Last edited by Dood (Dec 31 2011 00:51:36)

I here is not gather additionally in any way. In this year chose team under current rating and the result have all on mind. In fix the problem in choosing team on the next year? Fduch not for good reason hinted, can say what is possible, given how many time even until Worlds-2012. If so further shed, one shudders to think what debate will appear. And to the same not forget, that in Belgium will not so as in Italy. Our team will under WSP have rivals, so same as and Riga-. Think, they, too, a bit took the blinders off, that have us not makukhoy gets caught and to think are at.

VIVA wrote:

As I spoken "for" the formation team have mandated some flunky downgrade, and, respectively, "against" conducting auditions,, me absolutely all-would still somehow will a body of water for auditions,.

P. S. Immediately not saw that vecherinok wrote. I about same.

fm967 wrote:

uinu not, man pro oaea, uia on the in any type their sport khati the, ui in Geroya iaee iaai of.

Far walk not need to - ??? ?? ? ?, from Shevchenko already sand's flaking, and his would still in team name is. Although already 4 year as not need to. Sor for off-have mandated))

Otbory, or on rating, or on appointment a trainer all of this is discussed until championship World passes in the old Europe.
Seems interested more a long your passes.
As team will interests on 2013 year in South Africa?
So as sport not is entertainment, and heavy hard, really athletes free time and implying certain the rigors of the, and so same struggle for place under sun (clubs, medals, title, rating countries) the respectively leader need to to see not only that under its nose, but and more remote prospect.
As would not broke a, so that on third ChM Ukraine with will represent.
Take and open questionnaires - who from athletes ready to participate in 2013godu to FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
Hence and easier will deal in the system the formation team.

+2

wrote:

In fix the problem in choosing team on the next year?

In is that in basic constitute not end up no one except Haxhi Lleshi from team this year if not draw otbory. Here is and the entire kollenkor :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 31 2011 12:58:16)

S. Burdak wrote:

How would not broke a, so that on third ChM Ukraine with will represent.
Take and open questionnaires - who from athletes ready to participate in 2013godu to Worlds in South Africa.

And can for starters try tinker? Deal with budget trip and opportunity work with donors?
If trip will finance sponsors, think, the results survey will incredibly year holds firm :D

ZooM wrote:

Vote over enacting the auditions, in team on Starobeshevo:

I for Starobeshevo!

Dood wrote:

What yeee same Sense myself-bi ioe?uio ? them not napraviti ciiao-??? until emergencies-2012 have Belgyu? Aaaea aiie nabuli neabiyakiy scientifically practical a, ia?ou chudov of,

Vi so say raising the ae not vspisku, I so that oaae aiai?eoe, raising the, too, not in list, and ui skazhut ? 5 on 18? And yeui team on emergencies vistupit miserable, too, oia ?, for Vashoyu poradoyu, Chelomei on slduyuchiy emergencies iaa ? ou until vdborv nedopuskati? Bo condemnation!

S. Burdak wrote:

How team will interests on 2013 year in South Africa?

Here would with 2012 deal, and 2013 still make it need to. (Look calendar Maya, 22 December 2012) :offtop:

fm967 wrote:

Vi so say raising the ae not vspisku, I so that oaae aiai?eoe, raising the, too, not in list, and ui skazhut ? 5 on 18? And yeui team on emergencies vistupit miserable, too, oia ?, for Vashoyu poradoyu, Chelomei on slduyuchiy emergencies iaa ? ou until vdborv nedopuskati? Bo condemnation!

Oaae stairs aoiea - not i?eaooeiaee a ? sportsmenv "without blame vinuvatikh."

I so right:: x ei a ? eu?a nayrznomantnshikh varantv-of thoughts uiai Warehouse Zbrno-2012 1930 viklademo on axis oeo stornkakh - oei e?aua.

Ca?ac to the main thing - not lishatisya aaeaoaeei - MKhO.

Last edited by Dood (Dec 31 2011 15:47:54)

fm967 wrote:

That quickly time come to mind: With 1938 until 2002 winner previous draw World Cup, too, participated in final tournament without passage qualifications; with 2006 winner previous World Cup passes qualifying tournament on shared grounds.
T. E. The world gradually moves away from merit to the, although my opinion: Exclusion from in ChM previous champion, makes tournament somehow emasculating. Football is gone from this from-for 4 years interval, when any team can deflate. If would ChM was an annual, this would not canceled.

wrote:

with 1938 until 2002 winner previous draw World Cup, too, participated in final tournament without passage qualifications;

To send team champion 2011 in the same composition or not, let him Russians think :dontknow:. And here is champion in lichke owes attend, who their open will? Flag after all him raising :flag:.

Ivano-Frankovsk gave consensus on holding auditions, on Starobesheve created. Revised listthose voting.
From Igor Alexander Veselovsky out proposal conduct otbory in three round. Friday - Saturday - Sunday. Thus images otbory will more transparent and prescient about, camping on K. Two round realistically little for full definitions best. Dnepr river not against.

fm967 wrote:

. Champion in lichke owes attend, who their open will? Flag after all him raising

Not fact, that there will need raise our flag and increasingly such. I virtually am confident, that Lech will have hosted otbory. Ah, and if suddenly something not mends itself, then captain Russian team, as champion 2011 easily tackles with this mission.

100% - only three round, got called down with Popov. This as times and proposed, still on the morning, discuss here.

Boev wrote:

Ivano-Frankovsk gave consensus on holding auditions, on Starobesheve created.

Ah, hello. :flag:
For selection our body of water customised super of course.
Only Starobeshevo little it seems on quagmire in Belgium.
"Hand fill" not tickles (in Beligii, I.M.H.O.,, deal on Picker feel more comfortable harvest will.

Last edited by (Dec 31 2011 20:48:13)

wrote:

"hand fill" not tickles (in Beligii, I.M.H.O.,, deal on Picker feel more comfortable harvest will.

On Starobeshevo deal on Picker as times in April can be will come crashing down on feeder. I seriously. :flag:

90% lovyaschikh on sorevakh on Starobeshevo - Mr. Picker.

Yes, and still, if nor at not balcony, we not to blame :whistle:

wrote:

. In Beligii, I.M.H.O.,, deal on Picker feel more comfortable harvest will.

I so not believe. Under it catching a major bream 1-2 pounds. And an almost such a same size, deal on Picker not strongly you down a bit. In such conditions need as least Lite.
Ah, but on Starobeshevo, can need will precisely Picker.

Romeo wrote:

At Starobeshevo deal on Picker as times in April can be will come crashing down on feeder. I seriously.

Wanted to say, that created your much more, than Canal in Belgium. You fish crowd, on fodder, in place competition "will bet", she from all vicinity to you sho once infamous lot bouncing will. And in Belgium will quite other conditions (width a body of water until far to meters and the depth of on belt. All as start Alpo this aquarium bombit- 'll be flooded by. Fish zazhryotsya and having to be so careful will start.), in such would work out.

Boev wrote:

I so not believe. Under it catching a major bream 1-2 kg. And an almost such a same size, deal on Picker not strongly you down a bit. In such conditions need as least Lite.
Ah, but on Starobeshevo, can need will precisely Picker.

I from width Canal in Belgium 13. The distance not big, plus back Bank. In my opinion of course. A brief place it simply feel more comfortable will.

(width a body of water until far to meters and the depth of on belt.

What about the width, so she as least in 2 times more, if judge with snaps, then platforms tamnormalno will become. I have only question, there will also ropes as and in Belarus on recently discussed water feature?

Simply interestingly, what results will give the vote in dark?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

what about the width, so she as least in 2 times more, if judged by photographs,, then platforms tamnormalno will become.

http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/attachment.p … 1322204812
Where there in 2-and times more?

wrote:

Where is there in 2-and times more?

This not those photo. Width Canal, according to of Belgians, 70 meters, the depth of 2 Dam, the length of the - 2 km.
Here is photo.
http://uploads.ru/t/C/E/7/CE7Ph.jpg

Where is there in 2-and times more?

Get program shared Planet Earth! ;)
There there is derzhitsya this seats. Beautiful, incidentally, place.

MaksimusS, see from above Belgium, Ghent. Rowing Canal Watersportbaan

Several photo Canal (from Panoramio)
http://uploads.ru/t/f/j/u/fju9R.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/n/I/L/nILsi.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/Y/1/v/Y1vsS.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/3/k/O/3kOGN.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/r/G/5/rG5Qs.jpg

+1

Boev wrote:

This is not those photo. Width Canal, according to of Belgians, 70 meters, the depth of 2 Dam, length - 2 km.
Here is photography.

(Computers chime. Beauty in one word. Here of course with deal on Picker 100% not strongly "buy you much these days."
Text or Fish there should be many. :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.