All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.

Posts 241 to 270 of 985

For sho borolisya on the and naporolisya :rain: I hope nothing excess not said o.o.
Even 4000m2 as well as interestingly became and on somehow reasons need to 100 the euro flipping? I something missed? Simply an idle interest! These money routing organizers auditions,?

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2012 15:49:32)

SEMEN wrote:

And not forget filter bazaar, it turns out system increasingly hears and sees

Seryoga, teacher, removal of - don't give a shit! Let now majeures argue honor countries. And let now their Darien Cox teaches fish harvest. Through, Skype.

+1

Is indecent big premiums on audition - this it turns out long generating practice in other types of fishing sport Ukraine. Simply we this not knew, camping on K. Have us never no auditions, not was. And not chief direction this coined. This would basically witch many some. :canthearyou: pity.

Crap hail marys so understand that you will wait including fate that and brothers Ovelko - http://www.fishingsport.cv.ua/forum/ind … pic=1057.0
P.S. If not fits topic simply delete. But they realistically many in area have made to fishing sport. Moreover still and schools open.

+1

Ah and prices you have, thought poborotsya have themselves to enter the EO and CU Ukraine'm with so pace contributions can be forget about this, would still go those from whom money there is.

Valera64 wrote:

. Thought poborotsya have themselves to enter the EO and CU

Valery, on CU and EO premiums not big. In district 250-350 Grzywna (/ chol.
Premium in 100 Euro - this only on audition in team Ukraine for participation in Championship World.
Today spoke with Alexei Zayko on this about. He now runs poplavochnym destination FRSU. He confirmed information about how, that on all audition is taken premium in 100 Euro with stakeholder. And have spinningistov and have poplavochnikov and have fideristov. Even the, who automatically credited in team, need surrender this premium in a common a box. :dontknow:

wrote:

. Sport will be very electoral

Point it in any the form of sport in our country so - thinking in Olympic types of sport be utterly expense of state drive on fees and contest?? Dick there :angry: There are-spender-a patron of the - there is outcome. There is no - and outcome there is no overwhelmingly. Pro neolimpiyskie species sport at all I'll shut up. Wife balnymi dragon seriously Hypnotizes (master sport international class) - this at all very nebyudzhetno. And all for its (my) expense - nice suits, disband the training process, entrance premiums, spending on trip.
Pro amatorskiy level of at all recall not want :(.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 21 2012 19:30:56)

+2

I have there is one question, and there is whether opportunity to familiarize themselves with report about assembled in the past season means on needs fidernogo direction, trip collections on ChM, this open information? After all more than 50 of fideristov paid premiums in federation and entrance on three rating contest. I mean opportunity and ready pay 1,000 UAH as a party sectionals competition on FW, but want of elementary transparency and clarity underway, that, how many, and where.
Information about how that so make in all other directions not is somehow either ascriptive, persuasive celebre in favor of decision-such a decisions.
For previously am asking forgiveness if my question sounds incorrect approach :)

+4

That I can say on those issues which appeared in the last time. Never thought, that for me someone will pay and always governor intended only on their finances, but my opinion only one thing-EKhAT ON ChM MUST ONLY ARE CRT, past software rating And won otbory and no amount the left brothers, sponsors Osmanovics and other lieutenants. Simply why something well remember otbory in team 2010 th year.

Bros, Hey!
Who thread goes to 14-15 April on retreatments in Ghent?

A grey, like Lech leader was coming.

Point there vrodezh command. Or he posmotrtet?

wrote:

Who thread goes to 14-15 April on retreatments in Ghent?

Adjusted for roads for and beer alignment such is:
9-17 - Ghent
20-22 - direct of Kyiv
23-30 - otbory in team on ChM
If would modicum composition team already was known - to go need to was would necessarily. And until have us J.
Or Ghent not fits in schedule, or in Conservatory need to that the shape :canthearyou:
On not proven rumor, will in Ghent, but slightly later from the. A pity, that not on really from the.

Saturday fish on place future auditions, in team.
http://uploads.ru/t/x/g/t/xgt36.jpg
Pitfalls settlements.
In case if with institutional front of the hotel in New World something not be able to heal, recommended areas of Donetsk for apartment Budyonnovsky and first areas. They are on the check-out in side a body of water.
Can be to lift apartment. Options HEREand not only.

Last edited by benderr (Mar 26 2012 00:47:04)

+3

Here can be watch leschishek ,-31 March on Starobeshevo.

+3

wrote:

can be watch leschishek ,-31 March on Starobeshevo

And today, in the second round the most big leschik shoulder 1,750 kg :cool:
If whom interestingly, then here is Protocol for two round competition that--at on Starobeshevo. And 7 th Aprilre making the endgame.
http://uploads.ru/t/b/k/f/bkfdZ.jpg

Last edited by benderr (Apr 1 2012 21:18:30)

+1

benderr wrote:

A today, in the second round the most big leschik shoulder 1,750 kg

That for contest? Can be revere where any busy briefing?

SEMEN wrote:

What for contest? Can be revere where any busy briefing?

Tournament newcomers, even not places, coaches on, which interested in that athletes.
This were, United. Regulator Footbal will 7 April. Much detail here:
http://donfish.org/viewtopic.php?id=5684&p=7

+1

SEMEN wrote:

You can revere where any busy briefing?

There flooding very many. Think, that detailed busy briefing will after 7 th April. Likely coaches newcomers something navayayut. I so accurately write. And until talk only inregime. Here is in Thursday think to go the main composition on retreatments.
The biggest fish first day
http://uploads.ru/t/0/t/D/0tDfd.jpg

Photo zone future auditions,
http://uploads.ru/t/Y/S/u/YSuOa.jpg

Last edited by benderr (Apr 5 2012 22:26:41)

+2

Today on the international the in Ghent (Belgium) after first round of the with a large margin leading the British and the Dutch. :yep: Riga-issued not very. :no: In ulovakh mostly large bream. Skloubeni tomorrow. The details here.

+1

Boev wrote:

Today on the international the in Ghent

And from our anyone went?

benderr wrote:

A from our anyone went?

If would yes, then about this now honking horns all Internet forums have. Silence

Last edited by Pavel K (Apr 15 2012 13:10:16)

outcome of first round of the.
1 place-England (team 2)
2 place-England (team 1)
3 place-Holland
4 place-Belgium
5 place-Germany
6 place-Holland
7 place-Holland
8 place-Belgium
9 place-France
10 place-the Czech Republic
11 place-Belgium
12 place-Lithuania
13 place-Russia
14 place-the Czech Republic
15 place-Austria
16-Belgium
17-Belgium
18-Ireland
19-Belgium
20-Estonia

Last edited by carper (Apr 15 2012 15:57:00)

Photo champions http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … mp;theater

+1

Bravo!
Nor as nor putting doWn dignity Our athletes. But och many think you are themselvess champions in global feeder and forgotten from whom learned. I still then go looking this of euphoria said - sooner personal triumph for you, guys - victory on truly - Victory ~ when your you its twice have been determined to prove, and better three times. In Boxing so it and there is.
Och like would after such a defeat NATO would all re their ambitions and began to to train and groom seriously - in this year Angliyskiy image full not will pass.

+5

I would on their place refused to participate in ChM, type, all wimps, and us not interestingly. And leave nepobezhdennymi! :whistle:

+1

Guys good fellows, that go, that fought, experience received stupendous. Body of water very complex, nakhrapom not will you take, for one two coaching received not you'll figure it out, need do an al together feed and tactician, choose the optimal set of, but on this need much time and money. Nicknames for, of Belgians and Dutch-this house body of water, they with last fall made there not came up, here is and the result on face. Not all the cat ?????????????? discover Maslenitsa, sometimes jolt in the form of lose is necessary, the budding incentive, forces more think and work.
Hope our teams of the more aptly will launch on ChM, not worse than in Italy. I mean Ukraine and Russia.

+1

titar wrote:

Children (Guys) good fellows, that go, that fought, experience received stupendous. Body of water very complex, nakhrapom not will you take, for one two coaching received not you'll figure it out, need do an al together feed and tactician, choose the optimal set of, but on this need much time and money. Nicknames for, of Belgians and Dutch-this house a body of water, they with last fall made there not came up, here is and the result on face. Not all the cat ?????????????? discover Maslenitsa, sometimes jolt in the form of lose is necessary, the budding incentive, forces more think and work.
Hope our teams of the more aptly will launch on ChM, not worse than in Italy. I mean Ukraine and Russia.

Plus very many. Such lose, too, need. Will coaching received, will outcome. On your La all these teams of the, too, would sosanuli.

+2

maury wrote:

Victory ~ when your you its twice have been determined to prove, and better three times.

Better from year in year. :yep:
For the in Belgium joined not Sat. Russia, and team algorithm, and under this there is outcome, produced heap useful the big info.
The British winners) tournament, that here do you say, good fellows.
The British conducted almost 20 training facilities on this a reservoir.
Why the organizers injected British, 17 sector in zones?
Why in the second day there have identified team algorithm-correctly watch as looks Russian team on backdrop of the English back, alas poorly, but this not Worlds-2012, and just tournament which was assembled in please of England, Holland and Belgium.

maury wrote:

But och many think you are themselvess champions in global feeder and forgotten from whom learned.

Climb to the top much easier, than there hold (most sports adage)!

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2012. Belgium.