All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Club nakleechka

Posts 271 to 300 of 310

duffy333 wrote:

Uzhos - is overloaded by, alyapovato,? >.
And under Globe from below still three of the elephant need, and under them baaalshuyu a turtle

Point, I already offered extremely simple option, no overstrain and in speak of there is no, follows in rigid view "Black" --style; read easily can schoolchild primary level training, not to mention adults person with a penis once-inclined fideristakh :dontknow:: Klubnaya nakleechka

That OK, not otchaivaemsya, and continue "flour creativity" :writing:, until "Lebed, Szczuka and Rak" not's askew "a wagonload" with seats :O.

Clear.: |

In general, material more than, on-my. Create editorial board, are looking, think, solve.
If that, you know as me find.

+1

Mr.Puff
Thank you.
And acaaae ? of paper, eskіzіv, Enough. Let us vіzmemo clips for the groundwork ? obsudimo konkretnі korektivi ye potrіbno contribute. And the: Brilliant ochі not oae ?,: Brilliant gachok not radi.Nagadaєmo. Let us ua for rigging posperechaєmos, patєrnostєr aeacoaaoe ofіtsіyna on FIPS place code.

Complex scenes in logos:

1. Are complex in the process the spraying various ways (subtler details not simply inflict with the help embroidery to example, and embroidery is the most good guise of the spraying symbolism on clothes).
2. It is difficult are perceived clear conscience The living.
3. Are bleak and traditsilonny (virtually all clubs strive to perpetuate rybopodobnoe being and crime as under this linking the all of this fishing line. Raasclaat, man)

Can be who the from aksakalov Forum would open map it's private and we'll chip in on creative dezignera, putting him task create something fresh, unique and the easy in coating process on t-shirts, baseball caps, etc and for other club attributes.

Text or. Me to example likes qualitative embroidery on of advisers, and stickers to example trek very not long. Can be order the qualitative aprons with such symbolics, think was would very Quintet of accessory.

ZYY. The logo should be is simple graphically and legkouznavaem. Im.

Last edited by El Amigo (Mar 18 2015 10:27:37)

+2

El Amigo wrote:

Logo design should be is simple graphically and legkouznavaem

I applaud standing still! :cool: One "a kin soul of" became more. ;) 5 pages have been arguing communicate this the Honourable public.

El Amigo wrote:

would open map it's private and we'll chip in on creative dezignera, putting him task create something fresh, unique and the easy

Not see sense. In this dimension "of lending" from design nothing not will offer, camping on K. No one on Forum until not can "put him task."
Closing, I - not designer! Simply turn on logic and develop input meaning for this the most "of fresh" and "repetitions":
Idea Forum - there is
Own name of Forum - there is no
Slogan of the / motto Forum - there is no
Web worded Forum - there is no, on large thirteenth time - for the magnitude of [пока/уже]not constant

Where designer take the groundwork for ideas, when nothing there is no?! "Molitvakh the, not know that" clean water.
If there man, ready with such a neck for input data for moneysomething create, then on 90% this will be a charlatan or dilettante how to do.
We tried this do. If someone will become easier, have made this as dilettantes. But from nothing was created platform for further discussions. Me seems, we have made this on 5-, given vysheizlozhennye input parameters.
And that we have essentially? ·-build, hugely, byuschuyusya in convulsions fish, partitioning kvivera and camping on D., and camping on P.
In my opinion, all of this synthetic and a flimsy, prityanutoe for ears. Let me correctly (and not in is deal, that logo I in-authored did), but logo with so approach have us not will never. Modicum guru from design, modicum genius page invite!

Further I over logo not'm sweating my back off particularly, camping on K. Not see sense. Sense will when:
1. Shall generate input meaning (see Higher).
2. Define theses logo (about fix he should "to speak", style (if possible) and appointment (conditions area use of; for example, option with "of sturdy" utterly not analogy on embroidery, but as banner Forum will look very even - as a consequence, if the goal only banner, then 2nd option us suits).
Clauses 1 and 2 combined form goal, she same - "put him task."
3. Shall generate editorial board, which:
- will check provided by work on reconcile goal logo.
- chooses Rouseff from that--at tested works (or will provide on the vote) the option, which fits goal, which and will the face of Forum and all his derivatives.

And, without all this this simply murder of time and talk for life.

So that, "wear" until t-shirts / cowards / aprons with so logo, desirable maintained Marker manually. On hands. On path with work in hour peak. On a dirt road. With increasing don't know why.
:tomato:

Strictly I.M.H.O., without shred claims on truth.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 18 2015 11:49:18)

Teachers sleeping. ????? water three. Being this the logo and plugins his as Baner and casing it for now. Through „Briedisi are posing orthodontic wire. And after some vremechka decide. ????? perform to gab. http://se.uploads.ru/t/ecQvb.png

El Amigo wrote:

virtually all clubs strive to perpetuate rybopodobnoe being and crime as under this linking the all of this fishing line. Raasclaat, man

Ah and that? Criminals not see.
Let us call then forum. "Black erne"!
"Black" - because theme formalizing the Forum such a by default and all to it are accustomed, and "erne" - because she nurtures fish tank, that we so love harvest on feeder.
The logo: Erne black on backdrop of
http://www.mforum.ru/cmsbin/2010/41/20101007_2014_LTE_Sweden_site/IMG_0206_full1200x722.jpg
Federsame! Ichi-punching things. :D

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 18 2015 12:14:15)

федуард wrote:

being this the logo

feduard, spectrography! I for whom eyes drawn! :D

For starters let us let's define, that same we want:
- club nakleechku (the so incidentally is called the subject);
- and / or your patch :rolleyes:;
- and / or Baner :hobo:.
- and / or the logo :glasses:.
- and / or H. E. Z. That still% -).

Text or: Propose a wishing right now and directly in this topic only club nakleechku - first'll pack on it "couple's Godparents" :(, and Murray start discussion other gadgets :writing:.

Mr.Puff wrote:

feduard, spectrography! I for whom eyes drawn!

And with glazyukami I on embroidery. With signature "FEDURTINI." :crazy:

Dood wrote:

To starters let us let's define, that same we want

On time, on 10 th page. :)

Dood wrote:

only club nakleechku - first'll pack on it "couple's Godparents", and Murray start discussion other gadgets

In fundamentally false approach. For:

Mr.Puff wrote:

. Appointment (conditions area use of; for example, option with "of sturdy" utterly not analogy on embroidery, but as banner Forum will look very even - as a consequence, if the goal only banner, then 2nd option us suits).

федуард wrote:

A with glazyukami I on embroidery. With signature "FEDURTINI."

Not’t forget pro copyright girls Natasha did. I something okay, that I'll live with as any. :D

Incidentally, on "eyes" I you hawk something?

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 18 2015 12:24:17)

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t’t forget pro copyright girls Natasha did. I something okay, that I'll live with as any.

Incidentally, on "eyes" I you hawk something?

Edited Mr.Puff (Today 11 :24: 17)

Crazy eyes tosho over! :cool:

Mr.Puff wrote:

. In fundamentally false approach. For.:

T. E. We want "legitimize" (to all or although would most forums were "for"), couple of-top three any something direct-graphic symbols of our Forum, to in further can be was use their - with a small ready - and in stickers, and in nashivkakh, and in logo, and in lawn signs and's. E. ?. In than still? :question:
Or want immediately "all and in one vial", without any subsequent upgrades have been? :dontknow:

Text or: What task we itself's put, so its and choose, muddling through faring poorly, in late-all :tired:.

feduard
Luz the on mounted side golvy) fish crusade with backs depicts)

http://se.uploads.ru/t/jwKvb.png

Not understood. Crazy eyes that?? Not in sight place??

Need to remove ceasing. Freedom fish!

At all the logo this maximally the simplistic stillizovannoe and) and sketch there small details without nuzhdy-) lakonika when the was such a strana-) there were create logos and devizy-) A would absent pull to muzhelozhstvu-at all ideal gosudarstva-)

Last edited by himik (Mar 19 2015 16:32:41)

El Amigo wrote:

-the big scenes in logos:
1. Are complex in the process the spraying various ways (subtler details not simply inflict with the help embroidery to example, and embroidery is the most good guise of the spraying symbolism on clothes).
2. It is difficult are perceived clear conscience The living.
3. Are bleak and traditsilonny (virtually all clubs strive to perpetuate rybopodobnoe being and the feeder under this linking the all of this fishing line. Raasclaat, man)

Agree! A modern the logo this not gerb medieval knight :D
The most simple, rational and innovating the logo - this simply name somehow not very rather ostentatious and well readable font. Something such a plan I already offered on 3 th page this themes.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 18 2015 14:05:16)

You best, I so same not designer, but in it`s must be individuality,’s identification even with significant distances and the simplicity of building. If to example Oleg Fight not as soon as sweep machine, then there nor filament nor those more tug ropes not witnessed, not to mention all Figure. Perhaps not the most the favored example, but.

The old emblem arange ???? as wreath with minute cut, little its who remembers. Now all in subdued fashion and opaque from color a combination of until recognizable forms of. Not can say, that me personally likes their emblem charitably, but color and the general content symbolism stationed even far I discover easily. Under building thumbnail stickers this the same not poorly dismissed as and appointment stickers and distance with which its will not.

Yet you here argue. :crazy:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/02ABz.jpg

Enlighten of dark-Fedurtini this sho?

http://se.uploads.ru/t/hlFm9.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/mevRt.jpg

майк wrote:

Humor of dark-Fedurtini this sho?

:crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: is my Leib - Guardian Hussar Regiment!

Last edited by федуард (Mar 18 2015 15:38:33)

федуард wrote:

Yet you here argue.

feduard, brilliant! "Nakhlobuchivay!" (With)

Until local the public prochukhaetsya - you already the entire its stuff to obkleish these logo. Given, that you sitting on large numbers resources, photo obkleennogo skarba will fly about Internet in Russian language. And when here increasingly-???'re due on an analogous the logo all in one voice will to speak "zhyttja, pozornya-I-ye. Took and proffed the logo have Feduarda!" :rofl:
But we something with you entire truth know. :glasses:

+1

Instead circle can be least put together head podsaka (Sea options) with petty or major netting.

федуард wrote:

this my Leib - Guardian Hussar Regiment!

Incidentally, in avoiding misunderstanding, can not Context use the logo this and "FEDURTINI"?

I itself, for example, plan complement the logo cliche type "Mr.Puff is a member of Feeder BLACK Forum." And you recommend. ;) Eiie?aeo until "leave" for feeder.webtalk.ru.
And there in sight will. :flag:

BAMBUR wrote:

In place circle can be least put together head podsaka

The personalized desktop wallpaper a hatchling pond. Now podsak. :tired:
Imagine, that circle - this and there is head podsaka! Idea will be very daunting, given remark Oleg's Boeva:

Boev wrote:

Should to remove ceasing. Freedom fish!

To talk to the after all not about than. And so people modicum posproshaet: As this, nourished German, fish itself in podsake proved without defence wakes up aggressivity? And even on 10 pages a stormy activities should we build a. :)
Trololo, seriously! :)

I understood. Kindly draw semikrylogo pyatikh • I about nine the minds, but so, to then easily embroider on an apron can be was and Rollers auto with such a sticker upon your not retarded. Ah and, of course, on fidernuyu topics, fully characterizing specificity Forum.
:rofl: :D :rofl:
A frikkin 'tekhzadanie to develop logo!

The next. :)

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 18 2015 16:49:36)

I think, that without series of successive golosovalok not indispensable, propose a such a approximate sequence:
Golosovalka # 1:
Selecting the writing on a sticker:

Golosovalka # 2.
Selecting 2-3 drawing for stickers:

Golosovalka # 3.
Selecting Ponravivshuyusya sticker, simmering from calligraphy and drawings, disqualify 1’s place:

Text or: Option, withdrawn the most number of votes forums in each golosovalke, is considered the only the right!

Dood wrote:

usage: Option, withdrawn the most number of votes forums in each golosovalke, is considered the only the right!

Javadxan! And then are to come, at Site Admin and will tell - "Yes will so." And on this democracy will end.

s “, me out proposal on the use of one of options scripted I logo.

T. K. The main the logo and his derivative initially were offered I for use in as a logo, and other attributes Forum feeder.webtalk.ru, in avoiding possible misunderstanding and / or conflict situations in the future, am asking Administration Forum to accept on him final decision.
Term until 01.04.2015 yearwill, on-my, enough.

Thanks to the boys at for mutual understanding!

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 18 2015 18:24:36)