All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 1 to 30 of 705

Friends, in this topic I will to inform you with few commodities English companies MAP (Match Angling Products)
This review wrote toch, then I sat edit and quite finished writing that still from themselves half, so that broke a impossibly charming review from first faces, but on fact this our common command the impression :cool:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i427/1112/0f/2dcdd1f4ca0a.jpg

Fidernyy season 2011 was marked by for our team Hermitage arsenal devices which are permanently running League English companies MAP (Match Angling Products). In this survey I want to share with you impressions about work with fidernym pounder a medium class MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft. Throughout the sporting season 2011 and on ordinary church I had the opportunity to test this feeder as in reservoirs without crosscurrents, so and in conduits based and rivers with enough power the flood of and should tell that this place it 100% is focused on sport and replies demands the most versed fishermen. Map Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft also is famously unproven themselves under it comes to shagging pile of carp and amurov on commercial reservoirs. In general sponsoring a series of experiences with MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft on reservoirs all types of and using his for industrialized fishing fish the most various breeds I averaged for themselves a clear picture moreover that from themselves represents this place it.

http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1112/c8/9e5a42df0e0b.jpg

Not secret, that in of England there are many companies industries producing high field fidernye rods up. About most these companies many Ukrainian fly fishermen simply not heard, camping on K. Their products gush solely on English market and in Ukraine simply not Russia. Also in of England there is hard competition among companies produce fishing tackle, this forces many firms with special care to control the quality of their products, use innovative technology species-bildinga. Not turned the employing given and feeder about which I want to tell.
Map Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft possesses progressive marched. Under vyvazhivanii major fish well 2 / 3 letterhead, however a form quite uporistyy and eloquently deal with critical jerkily major fish. This in having allows substantially reduces number of skhodov bonus fish and gives opportunity emulated vyvazhivanie in extreme conditions. Progressive build letterhead allows to do that's accurate zabrosy. Especially this is important in wind weather, when account for hurl sharply, to tooling flew in parallel water. A form not falls and is leading themselves kontaktno on podsechke. Precisely a good contact and clear transfer of information in hand under quality poddzhigovke are unchanged demands anglers athletes under it catching small fry, gustery, and other petty fish.

http://i026.radikal.ru/1112/da/8b68e9e0c566.jpg

I mean opportunity harvest fiderami various producers and should discern that MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft surpasses in sensitivity many model popular companies and is one of my favorite types for delicate fishing. If on for competitions I need harvest dace and gusteru with puffed, in high pace, then I I'm taping up a couple MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft and'm tour with full certainty that not I do run into with problems confusing plethora of worthy podergunchikov, missing poklevok and idle podsechek. High effect blanca very helps under promere the depths and studying terrain in place industrialized fishing. Study terrain trawling with the help MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft one thing pleasure. Also sensitivity very is important under it comes to shagging petty fish in wind weather, when the tip unnecessarily flutters on the wind and poklevki account for list exclusively in hand. At all I should tell that properties blanca MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft these are that this place it highly effectively in windy weather unlike his more soft fellow brethren.

http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1112/bc/3f5bea2eff5f.jpg

As and most top English types place it MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft has the thin thick-wall a form. Before lungs, matchevymi rings. The first two rings the strengthened, the rest seven ordinary on one leg. Metals pin socket rings were instant, loosely it bends. . The shield made from congestion good quality, front and back part of handles made from EVA material. This allows easily to clear handle from dirt and nalipshey prikormki after fishing. After all with EVA material Prilipshuyu prikormku continue to have much easier, than with congestion. Also EVA has greater sturdiness under contact with concrete plates iaaa?aaeiuo and stones. . The shield thin, a bit expands to komlevoy parts of, that creates additional ergonomics and makes the circumference of the finished on zabrose more reliable. . The shield a bit in short than have unparalleled other producers, that may seem an unusual for people privykshi to loktevomu a focus on vyvazhivanie, but such a length finished very convenient for active fishing, poddzhigovki and other virtuoznykh manipulation during industrialized fishing, think that spinngisty me figure, after all whom as not them know as affects length finished on dynamic and style wiring.
Place it has in goes three removable kvivertipa 1oz, Fresh and 3oz. Kvivertipy have length 48 centimeters and go in PLASTIC tubuse. On every kvivertipe review on 5 rings. Distance between a tulip and the latest ring a slight that discourages perekhlestav during zabrosov. Rings on kvivertipakh good quality, middle size. For me became pleasant surprise the fact that on MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft is famously become done from my Mr. Picker here Shimano Speedmaster, so that in his arsenal now still and big choice kvivertipov the most various properties.

http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1112/b6/8f077e169d29.jpg

Fidernoe udilishche MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft has length 360sm in whole able, dvukhsostavnoe. In weight zabrasyvaemogo weight his might be characterized as and elegant medium. Maximum weight, which me accounted for bombarding this line – this middle size there's gravy weight 75 grams plus fodder. On such a weight MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft already feels some as well and starts cover under zabrose, however with honor deal with meet the task. Comfortable ceiling test trough for this fidera – this middle size there's gravy weight 50-60 grams plus fodder.
Despite length 12ft this feeder has good broskovye quality and oblov distant Optim channels and lakes not is for him an impossible task, so that the distance until 60 meters in your disposal.
Map Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft comes complete stylish, I would even said pizhonskim poluzhestkim cover back on it with the separation for coils, Neoprene wraps - brendirovannymi panels of multilayered wood on Velcro. So that if fishing on somehow either reasons not Commission itself, then schegolyaya the beautiful cover back on it MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft can be with easily contact with swathes of luxury of the ladies walking around on La and conquer their hearts plamennymi speeches about splendor also medals and triumphs over enormous see river the depths!

http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/1112/bf/b8c9ece6090e.jpg

Advantages:
Progressive build allows accurately hurl and effective under implementation poklevok.
High sensitivity blanca
Dvukhsostavnoy the form with excellent robochimi properties.
Place it the easy 155g
Qualitative graceful how, the good Hhardware, lighter-match rings.
Convenient poluzhestkiy cover protects place it and coil from mechanical damage and allows not to dismantle rigging, and only rasstykovat of and boxed feeder. And in next time enough simply muster of and not spend time to the installation of reel, prodevanie twist are spaced in rings and knitting snap. Very convenient way to transportation in conditions competition, when during training is important each minute.
Inconvenience:
Much a transporter room long, lvy 186sm
Alfreds wish to:
I would added in kit kvivertip 0.75 oz
bailout:
Different universal place it sporting class, perfectly suited for industrialized fishing small fry, gustery and of bream, but and with success tackles with resistance small and middle in size carp and white amur in commercial reservoirs. With certainty ranks place in lineup with such fidernymi independent as Preston Excel, Drennan Match Pro and FOX Match. Ideal the use of believe enleve small fry and of bream in small and medium-size rivers, conduits based and 2008. Effectively for industrialized fishing nekrupnoy, until two kilos, fish in thatch and reservoirs. Like lovers of smart cordages high-quality.

http://s004.radikal.ru/i207/1112/04/0b2421eb7d5d.jpg

On this moment company Lucky Fisher www.luckyfisher.com.uais official representative MAP (Match Angling Products) in Ukraine and represents a wide range of quality English products for fishermen places and athletes.

RRP &#163 ;1 29.99

map-fishing.co.uk

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 26 2011 15:55:10)

+10

Comfortable the review guys.
Sergei! In Kharkiv I merely rods up this producer there is where?

In Kharkiv unfortunately there is no representatives, yes and we all live not in Kharkiv. But here is God will give on for competitions we'll catch up, all'll show, potrusish, leave the, catch. On my view these fidera is famously suited to Canal them. Moscow, for Artemovki (especially if wave of in Bank and breeze, which there virtually always), Rusanovskogo Canal, on Dnistrovsky created in Voronovitse, too, is famously action will.

yes and we all live not in Kharkiv

This OK I know. Thought LakiFisher can opened representation.

Incidentally soon must bring services they like or dislike 2012. Company MAP (Match Angling Products) rolls a new purely sporting Parabolix, guys trusili their on the exhibition in London, said that simply high slaughter fidera. There is model class Heavy and Light. If these fidera will such same on class as elite lug (electrical connector) MAP Parabolix, then this 100% hits! :cool: Well waiting for arriving, d test. :)

ZooM
Sergei, day are a good!
Am in searching for quality calls your udilki in length of his 9 -10ft, viewing options. Because further exile data for clarification situation, nor never not advertisements, to you decided to turn, because, that, judging by around the except you, on Feders MAP suggest the particularly more no one nothing not can.
“Stolknulsya ” on tackleuk with Map Parabolix Sti 10ft Bomb, udilka highly are interested in. But further began some Mess for this series of. Above all, loosely is, that the entire a new XMEGA from 8 until 12 feet goes rotten with one set of policy kviverov in, and ounces of, yes and. The shield (that in principle not the crux of the important, but on some reflections suggests) on all photo which have been laid out in no clothing left clearly not cork / EVA as (when it in description of. Therefore, made conclusion, that perhaps somewhere I have been toying around mistake and TTKh before enrolling model can be identifies a ???.
Further still more interesting, the search for in Google Trends volume index, gave several references to a series of types Map Parabolix, vypuskavshuyusya, judging by anniversaries messages on English forums, in late zero (2008 year and camping on P. Little moreover, in series of Parabolix present (was present) system, highly a similar on Maver Powerlite Feeder Gecko 11FT / 12FT / 13FT http://www.dansononline.co.uk/acatalog/Mapcrods.html, aside from this there same’and SeoQuake Map Parabolix Sti 10ft Bomb, but already in several different sophisticated look, than on https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/parabolix-bo … 818k4las5.
In general, slightly I find myself in Queer Street, if posses information or auctioning the opportunity clarify, that same increasingly-??? from themselves will represent a series of Parabolix 2012, help please.

Novel, thank you for deployed and an interesting question.
Speech goes about this model:
MAP Parabolix 11ft Feeder Rod NEW 2012

http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1201/dd/c464d3d84fa1.jpg

• Ultra slim balanced blanks
• Anti-lock Parabolix technology
• High quality soft touch reel seat
• Unique cork/EVA handle design
• Quality guides
• Uncompromising quality
• Supplied with three carbon tips
• Tips sizes 1/4oz, 1/2oz & 3/4oz

http://s018.radikal.ru/i528/1201/74/1da1d9560c8c.jpg

http://s018.radikal.ru/i511/1201/2f/9ebfdb37acc8.jpg

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 10 2012 16:54:06)

+4

Sergei, thank you huge!
Now brightened, - udilki visually simply the! In hand themselves directly with pictures of the is not sitting well.
If will information on electric vehicle dlinam and tests, give know.

Roman7 wrote:

In hand themselves directly with pictures of the is not sitting well.

Now'm understand anyone having a boob fetish and shopping addicts :flag:, resist so same it is difficult as boozer before chekushkoy with effity label and list of useful components, not a good for peredyorgivanie, I as least (if is lacking lava or lack common sense OSTANOVITSЯ on time) a compassionate soul :)

Yes, wand beautiful :cool:

And I on the picture not can say about beauty. On caricature I still not met ugly. Here is if would hold in the hands of, then took would what-thread, grams until 30-40.

Sashas, hope that d harvest they on Starobeshevo on audition, so that mercy of am asking dam potrusit to leave, will talk'll show :)

ZooM wrote:

mercy of am asking

I the next for Fduchem. :flag:

Zoom, and you not auctioning the information, on other we're dying MAP in 2012, Matchtek and Karptek-also remain, not removed with production?
And the that the the official site not works, have I merely.

MAP Matchtekand MAP Carptekwith production not removed, they will be allocated in the updated the form of. In updated models will contained by and my wishes, in including and designing rods up class Heavy. This will be feeder MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder with test until 120 grams!:cool: Given superb properties so MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft, I can suggest that a new khevik promises be mate a sensitive and easy rechnikom.

P. S. A new site MAP in designing. Now ends work over catalogue 2012, as only he I have will emerge, d announcing and report the most interesting positions. And with offensive Spring and arriving in Ukraine new and updated models MAP I will pursue test-, links, and write review and sheets. :)

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 12 2012 20:45:11)

+5

ZooM
Thank you, huge! Very his on products this companies.

Sergei, and in what growth will this place it, what number sections?

Accurately until not know, but suspect that 13ft, can longer than the.

ZooM wrote:

MAP Parabolix 11ft Feeder Rod NEW 2012

The third day t admire :love:

Alex, what is you have on him the price?

+1

worm wrote:

So, there is no in available until, respectively and there is no price. But, judging by praysu in post # 7, the price gumanna, in compete with not less established companies e.t.c. brands and their topovymi sizes.

Aaah, you on photo admiring)
I so understood, that where – that in no clothing left the third day're feeling :) not so you understood, in general :)

Алекс wrote:

Third day t admire
http://jetfish.com.ua/

Wife modicum in rate, a pervert? ;) )

There is ??? words which for women frequency than word "treason" and "costly, I today not in a spirit of." This killers Genital the nerve: Map! Preston! Gardolino! :D

+2

Алекс wrote:

So, there is no in available until.

They and on homeland on shops, judging by around the, until not came away. On my the request friends the third day monitor magazy adequately working with Russia, until outcome virtually zero. The only Music in which they there is (referred on him higher) supplies to us not makes, respectively without reparation VAT and with ???? mediator, Parabolix Sti 10ft Bomb friendly co in district 9.5 tyr.
Ochenna khottsa, but, it seems, will have a bit wait)

worm wrote:

Aaah, you on photo admiring)
I so understood, that where – that in no clothing left the third day're feeling :) not so you understood, in general :)

Until only on photo :D

VIVA wrote:

The wife modicum in rate, a pervert? ;) )

From the pervert hear :playful: :D

ZooM wrote:

There are ??? words which for women frequency than word "treason" and "costly, I today not in a spirit of." This killers Genital the nerve: Map! Preston! Gardolino!

Sergei, can be boldly use in the form of signature on forums :cool:

Last edited by Emil (Jan 14 2012 01:07:50)

And if seriously, then I indeed under large feeling was that from series of Parabolix, am confident that with President will in work such same were presented the as on the picture. To word say, bags, case studie and covers series of MAP Parabolix there are already in Ukraine and by the quality of and design perhaps little who can with them financial. Here is here there is a small the review on him http://jetfish.com.ua/node/250

Я имею один фидерок,на мой взгляд очень достойной компании-MAP.
Carptek 11",в основном рыбачил им на стояке по карпу до 2х кг,хотя говорят им можно работать по карпу до 5-10кг %-) .Рабочий вес для него использовал:кормушка 30г+корм(самое то,больше не осмелился нагружать)с таким весом заброс,где-то 35-40м.Очень чувствительный бланк,каждый удар рыбы отдаётся по руке.
Этим девайсом(бюджетным по сравнению с выше перечислинными) очень доволен.
С ув.

Last edited by Катовский (Jan 19 2012 23:38:23)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)