All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 391 to 420 of 705

Hello, anyone enjoys frontal for kneading prikormki Sensas on 17 liters? Could you tell me please his dimensions of (high and dozen), nowhere not can find this information. Thank you

denlic wrote:

Hello, anyone enjoys frontal for kneading prikormki Sensas on 17 liters? Please can you tell me his the tail light (high and dozen), nowhere not can find this information. Thank you

You not made a mistake theme?

+1

denlic wrote:

Hello, anyone enjoys frontal for kneading prikormki Sensas on 17 liters?

You here with this question: Vedra, Cnetral, capacity

запой wrote:

on your glance, whether stick be useful under it catching on vodokhronilische bream (Hua additional not loved vershinok with smaller intelligence), and also under it catching carp with use of metodnykh feeders

Unambiguously - YES! Here is only done it's kind of heavy will find. Found itself from Maver on 2-. With landing 2,8mm, but have this done other rings in two times less, than have matchteka. And so as'm just joking harvest on nanofil and account for links shock leader, then small rings not tawdry. I have comrade from prestonovskogo Since-TESN 11-13 at all head lost (possessing, virtually entire line of Preston's).

+1

MOPRHsorry, and could not would you even photo the most rods up posting

MOPRH wrote:

Wu me comrade from prestonovskogo Since-TESN 11-13 at all head lost (possessing, virtually entire line of Preston's).

In sense? Udilishche interesting, but not moreover.

Until 2.8mm can be seek to adjust either done from Dutch Masters 12.8 / 13.2 of in Carbone, either Brauningovskie from series of Champion of Choix, Sinaloa (glass).

Like would obtain advice, there is opportunity to buy some of that MAP Parabolix Sti 8ft or 10ft (choice only of these two sizes). I inclined to 10-ket will as to more universal (opportunities potrusit there is no), conditions industrialized fishing a hard-on - melkokarp, mild. Pitzi is in heat. D thankful for aid

quazimoda 2 wrote:

We wish we would obtain advice, there is opportunity to buy some of that MAP Parabolix Sti 8ft or 10ft (choice only of these two sizes). I inclined to 10-ket will as to more universal (opportunities potrusit there is no), conditions industrialized fishing a hard-on - melkokarp, mild. Pitzi is in heat. D thankful for aid

10-pay more universally available

Квазимодо wrote:

MAP Parabolix STI 8ft

Not catching, not know. At all not can conjure how many she weighs. Here is 10ft catching. On previous page even wrote back..

Last edited by Sin-Tai (Mar 18 2013 19:22:16)

Thank you otpisavshimsya! Understood so that 10-cultural need to borrow.

quazimoda 2 wrote:

Got it so that 10-cultural need to borrow.

This strictly I.M.H.O.,.

Hello, could you tell me, me as newcomer analogy feeder MAP CARPTEK 12FT Method Feeder (A0088), http://luckyfisher.com.ua/rods/fidernye … hod-feeder I nibelmesa not understood his TTKh on this site, and in Kharkiv their there is no, obkolesil today almost the entire city. Conditions Artyomovskaya, Stiglitz. Saltovskaya, Travyanskaya, levees, Slobozhans created (bream, a dace), can carp, Crucian on platnikakh. Want strip of, enables easy, two private tackle. Give modicum a bit the big info on him, on painstakingly acquired in Internet many has found, but a common picture lay down their nepoluchaetsya.

Assault, for industrialized fishing a major an and carp 2-6 pounds. In zhabovnyakh be appropriate.
And here is for Artemovki and grass I recommend you MAP Matchtek 12ft, this fishing pole more up trapped under of bream, dace and gusteru, ah and naturally carp and an until 2-3 kg, too, well can be.

http://luckyfisher.com.ua/rods/fidernye … 2ft-feeder

Last edited by ZooM (Mar 28 2013 00:55:58)

ZooM
, too, his'm MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Feeder (A0635) This? http://luckyfisher.com.ua/rods/fidernye … 2ft-feeder
If can be (in, build and comfortable floor - upper test. And there is whether they.

Last edited by Assault (Mar 28 2013 01:28:49)

Yes, this she. Fishing pole graceful, zvonkaya. Build progressive. The easy, one word sports. Comfortable test 40-60 Propulsion The optimal place it for industrialized fishing a white fish in Spain and medium-size and small rivers.

ZooM
Thank you, remained only buy and oblovit. (In the hands of hold in Kharkiv, not tickles)

ZooM wrote:

Comfort test 40-60 Propulsion

, AXEMAN AND WOMAN, this weight trough + ~ 40grm. Prikormki, or already increasingly together?
How nor on in circulation these wand, in sense fragility, accurately.

Last edited by Assault (Mar 28 2013 02:06:41)

All had a good hours!

Such question. Think, in primarily to Zoom. How 11ft Parabolix feeder differs on core coursework they and authoritarianism from Bomb versions of (9ft or 10ft)? In other words, can get away whether 11-pay for "requires" Picker? Will whether it comfortable experience hurl trough from 10 until Pobeda? And as far?
On reform. Site, as and on site stores, information on core coursework they not found. And vershinkami, judging by around the, the entire a series of comes complete conflate.

Thank you!

v.k. wrote:

At reform. Site, as and on site stores, information on core coursework they not found. And vershinkami, judging by around the, the entire a series of comes complete conflate.

Utterly is true - done same assessment 1 / 4, 1 / 2, 3 / 4 ounces of
Pro recommended test can be recognized have mapovtsev through their site ask

v.k. wrote:

Seneng 11ft Parabolix feeder differs on core coursework they and authoritarianism from Bomb versions of (9ft or 10ft)?

Recommend take Parabolix 11ft, this more universal fishing pole and with kormushkami 20-28 grams works as violin Stradivarius.
10ft more a narrow better targeted.

ZooM wrote:

be forthcoming with take Parabolix 11ft, this more universal fishing pole and with kormushkami 20-28 grams works as violin Stradivarius.
10ft more a narrow better targeted.

Thank you!
And what kind of universality of you auctioning the in mind? How I understand, in any case, this "a hard-on" only. That predopredelno test vershinok. And, if the goal - Crucian + belle + (ostentatious) melkokarp in rates, not will whether 11ft too blunt instrument, compared with 9, or 10ft?
Can be whether 11-cultural to compare with DM 12 '8 until 60g (length not in expense)? I have the latest and find his several heavy under work on-start.

Thank you!

Last edited by v.k. (Apr 1 2013 20:33:06)

There is no letterheads for Parabolix cannot be to compare with necessary forms emerge Active, they quite different. Universality of I see in work rods up in various conditions. Wind, wave of, the distance. 10ft - a fishing rod for ideal conditions, and ideal conditions accented very rarely.

Has acquired 11ft Parabolix. "On potryakh" fishing pole very liked. Quite easy the form (weighing up the showed 176 "grape", build suddenly rapid (on that, interestingly, hinting word Parabolix. The first disappointment - test vershinok strongly undervalued. Real test roughly such: 1oz / 1.5oz / Fresh.
Swung me around in trough various scale. On senses here max. Comfortable weight - with the feeding trough 42gr. But of course need to throw some, to understand.

A slight description of MAP Matchtek 13ft. For me this the first power feeder, so to compare sensations not with than. And so,. The shield a bit's a little too short (on 1 centimeters long, than have paraboliksa). Dozen have finished 15mm, the first propusknoe ring 15 mm, trekhchasnik, 3 kvivera. Eiaee them the feeding trough any seafood brunch. + fodder = 110gr. Impose on 50 meters well comfortable experience. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/xeFlJ.jpghttp://s2.uploads.ru/t/7EAVM.jpghttp://s2.uploads.ru/t/TdHDL.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/o9OuF.jpgAt birochke udilki written :T he Matchtek competition rods have been designed to cover mostfishing. Astral. From fishing powerful deep rivers to chucking a small feeder against an island during the winter. There is something in the range that will do the job. These rods vary in action and offer everything from a soft 11ft. feeder rod to a 13 ft. power feeder to ensure that these is a rod witnin the range to cover every situatin.
The perfect big fish rod
3 plase blank
Designed to tackle big rivers catching barbel and chub
Will cast big feeders (up to 4oz) with ease
Supplied with 3 push in carbon tips 3/ 4/ 5 oz. And Google alert on read more :canthearyou: rods Matchtek the GNP were intended for cover mostfishing situation. From fishing a powerful profound rivers load small applying against islands in for winters. There is something in range, which will do this work. These rods be more in action and offer all, ranging from soft 11ft. Applying web until 13 feet applying power provide, to these represents a inherent stake witnin range of, to encompass all situatin.
A lovely big. Fish
3 Plase an empty
Intended for decisions big rivers had forced Moustache and chub
Would cast a big fidery (until 4 ounces of) with easily
Is delivered with 3 push in carbon advice 3 / 4 / 5 ounces.
As something so.

+2

MOPRHhuge thank you for the review!

New is deprived from industrialized fishing there is no?

MOPRH wrote:

and

Skazhyte please what vnevo transportation recover and the price?

MOPRH wrote:

At birochke udilki written :T he Matchtek competition rods have been designed to cover most fishing. Astral. From fishing powerful deep rivers to chucking a small feeder against an island during the winter. There is something in the range that will do the job. These rods vary in action and offer everything from a soft 11ft. feeder rod to a 13 ft. power feeder to ensure that these is a rod witnin the range to cover every situatin.
The perfect big fish rod
3 plase blank
Designed to tackle big rivers catching barbel and chub
Will cast big feeders (up to 4oz) with ease
Supplied with 3 push in carbon tips 3/ 4/ 5 oz.

Never to transfer parts.Our laggards any of a highly specialized and special texts - is obtained very poorly :(
A series of udilisch Matchtek competition rods designed thus, to close as can be more conditions fishing industrialized fishing. From industrialized fishing on powerful deep rivers until subtleties zabrosov small feeders during industrialized fishing winter on commercial reservoirs. For everyone from options industrialized fishing you will find corresponding place it, which best will uphold its work. These rods up very different and offer different decisions: From benign 11-futovika until a powerful 13-futovika - in lineup there is place it, thus, doomed close any conditions industrialized fishing.
Fine place it for industrialized fishing major fish.
Trekhchastnik.
Proektirana for industrialized fishing Moustache and chub on big rivers.
Is capable with easily bombarding big trough (until 4oz inclusive).
Comes complete three push-civil vershinkami in tests 3 / 4 / 5oz.

+3

запой wrote:

new is deprived from industrialized fishing there is no?

Until there is no. Have us rivers not big, inquire paraboliksom (with each time, love his all more. And matchtek goes on 2008.

Ян 68 wrote:

Skazhyte please what vnevo transportation recover and the price?

Under hand his there is no. Roughly 1 m 45cm transportation length, the cost of order 15.5 Tarasov.

duffy333 wrote:

Never not to transfer parts.Our laggards

Sergei! Thank you for aid! Now always d (on opportunities) enjoy Duffy translator :cool:

MOPRH wrote:

Sergei! Thank you for aid! Now always d (on opportunities) enjoy Duffy translator

:flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)