All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 541 to 570 of 705

T.’s. Need to ask those guys, which not shy of on software questioning labeling in ounces (though I have there is and in hewed)
Flagmanovskiy feeder with marked d.B. Cooper as tips I have there is, with coincidence s as decent.

Could you tell me please what transportation the length of the have paraboliksa 11 just?

El Amigo
Roulette has shown 173,5sm

Respected colleagues!
A feedback and comments decided to to purchase feeder MAP Matchtek 12ft Feeder, because it is this range of TTKh was me need, namely 60-80 "grape". On potryakh wand has pleased and visually, simply amused quality assembly and materials. The first word which time come to mind "intellectual." On really form TTKh not Zones, so only tests could give the answer and understand this tool. Used feeder in conditions competition, and here is you my impression.
Weight trough 42 League., Custard, with feeds, hurl on distance 40-50 meters was not very comfortably, a form flopped, impose made their even not with "posylom", and all the more not spinningovyy, and what the "kachelno-katapultnyy", the accuracy of from-for this suffered, although and not critical way. On together podmotku, until vsplytiya trough processes strains will. Fish, she knits simply on cheers, very is sensitive. Coil used 3,000 dura-Ace, ever tried on 4,000 - for this fidera Ukraine (a grinder on your bowing from mean cello).
My human errors conclusions:
-fider for rags increased the:
-aey industrialized fishing uklei, small fry, an, podlescha and podkarpika.
- Maybe be used as wand-success indeed under beskleve (but raze under tempovoy it catching);
-distantsiya until 50 meters, better less (in dependence from aerodynamics trough, thickness cord, (fishing line of yours))
-komfortnye weight feeders until 42 gr., and provided small containers; and without Wings.
From 19 pages discuss here MAP, only several comments and suppressed memories about feeder MAP Matchtek 12ft Feeder, mostly: Paraboliki, karpteki.
Can someone will share their practical impressions, about feeder MAP Matchtek 12ft Feeder, will confirm or will be disbanding my surveillance?

Series of Machtek have MAP-and at all something was 2.
1-I XMEGA rupnica until the early 2012 and was flagship in lineup MAP. Full name rods up 12-futovika from this series of resisted such - MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12 '. With the emergence of have MAP-but the rulers away Parabolix, which has become flagship, "the old" Machtek wash their hands and launched "a new" Machtek - this has become 2-I XMEGA. And Roussef on the second place. With all stemming. Rods up have become more "soft" and "lapshevatymi" - has become more resembles on "old" a series of Karptek. And like as have him was removed cool poluzhestkiy cover - the best "native" cover for fidera, which I ever saw.
For example, I have "the old" Machtek 12-futovik. Enough rapid "on potryakh" on authoritarianism udilishche, but otrabatyvayuschee fish on vyvazhivanii beautiful paraboloy and which allows under this quietly and harvest property belle in pace, and carp until 5kg to withdraw without problems. I his bought these as times in as a "plotvinogo" rods up - a form is famously is handing in hand entire information as under probivke trawling, so and on vyvazhivanii fish.
Works as with fishing line so and with puffed. Ah and made it for him until 60 meters. Maximum, that I used with him from feeders this a small "mesh" 80gr from Browning's - this for him limit by my senses here. Trough middle size weight 56gr this well workers for him.
On udilishche photocorrespondent is worth Shimano Aspire 4,000 RA. On this udilishche is famously become Shimanovskie done with with 2.3mm
Know several man, which in its time sold "old" Machteki, and then Izhevsk about this. Especially having looked / poprobovav "a new" Machtek. Yes, he became more "melkokarpovym" and less universal.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 15:47:44)

Thank you for the answer, already something.

Can what the not doganyayu, I'm sorry, but all same'll ask.
On site varnishes Fischer, iiaeia videlit basic name, namely:
- MAP PARABOLIX
- MAP CARPTEK
- MAP MATCHTEK
Under than first two in the list (PARABOLIX and CARPTEK) with the greatest number TTKh variations.
That same a is a MAP Matchtek 12ft Feeder, I so understood 2- I XMEGA?

Here is reform. Site MAP-and: http://www.map-fishing.co.uk/homePage.aspx
On it there is tab Matchtec. But she absolutely bring economic normalcy on this moment why something. Although I the last time on this site was somewhere in mid-fall - apparently something changed in "manufacturing plans" MAP.
In "the second lineup" was 4 rods up - from Matchtek 10ft Bomb / Feeder Rod (A0633) until Matchtek 13ft Heavy Feeder Rod (A0636). And recommended in of England the price from 90 ?for 10-futovik and until 110 ?for 13-foot khevik.

duffy333 wrote:

was somewhere in mid-fall - apparently something changed in "manufacturing plans" MAP.

Already very long they was removed made there entire information. In one day year-old day went on site - and there empty. Can is worth wait surprise all same?

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

Dear colleagues!
A feedback and comments decided to to purchase feeder MAP Matchtek 12ft Feeder, because it is this range of TTKh was me need, namely 60-80 gr.

Perelapatil entire the branch, as you correctly said, on MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder enough information and input with the most better hand, quote their not d, you their themselves saw. On-my opinion, so request, that on Forum are discussing much make more active with President top expensive versions of, and with President average price categories, and MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Feeder moved precisely in this category, more often remain not have affairs. But on MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Feeder information all ??? there is:

Line:
fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

. The # 245
"duffy333"a bender absolutely is true wrote, that

Previous generation was the flagship have MAP-and. Now him replaced came Paraboliks. And with Machtekom broke a "lower in status as." He became on senses here softly. Although now with discounts in the same eeaaneie "fishing" he is worth very humanely, in my opinion. And for these money this is a good buying.

. The # 403
"Zoom"Assault, for industrialized fishing a major an and carp 2-6 kg. In zhabovnyakh be appropriate.
And here is for Artemovki and grass I recommend you MAP Matchtek 12ft, this fishing pole more up trapped under of bream, dace and gusteru, ah and naturally carp and an until 2-3 kg, too, well can be.

. The # 405
"Zoom"Yes, this she. Fishing pole graceful, zvonkaya. Build progressive. The easy, one word sports. Comfortable test 40-60 Propulsion The optimal udilishche for industrialized fishing a white fish in Spain and medium-size and small rivers.

I also was owner, as "new", so and "old" series these fishing gear. Beg mouth several their sensations relatively precisely "new" series of, about which you talked.

Not know why, but precisely "new" a series of me have a crush in soul stronger and precisely on it I eiaee more in the past year, as on ordinary church, so and on for competitions (Ternopil and winning the Friendship).

- Over authoritarianism with President similar, however "new" a series of a bit softly.
- "New" a series of comes complete more fragile vershinkami.
- "can be accommodated in comfort" trough 42gr. From FeederSport with average successes. Also threw and 56gr., the form with zabrosom mismanaged without problems, but under tempovoy it catching weight trough is bad already on accuracy zabrosa.
- Used his in paired with coil Shimano Aernos 4000FA, very comfortable experience.
- Blanc very is sensitive. Who knows, in Ternopil a verkhovodku in pace, each poklevka was vested through, as like there carp. And in Belarus parked leschika (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=219630181536565&set=a.219630174869899.1073741828.100004687540793&type=3&theater), without problems, fishing pole worked good on "cheers", Friction clutch even not a single peep.
- Also not malovazhnym factor is the difference in price between "old" and "new" independent in 1.5 times. And here is by the quality of and characteristics I such difference simply not see!

All higher that - my personal opinion relatively this with President.

+1

And old Machteki with new the flagship of the - Paraboliksom --on no one not likened the?
P. S. Although what already, old in sale would still there.

They simply different :dontknow: This is as to compare cars League line of one producer, but with backyards "in generation", in my opinion. For example, as to compare Kruzak 100-cultural and Kruzak 200-cultural.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 14 2014 22:39:21)

Point "Sotka" better. Hang on, hang on, with MAP-ovskimi with sticks the same the situation?

Dobryi day, became obladatilem MAP PARABOLIX 12FT could you tell me under what conditions and weight can be use Danniyeh District kvivertipy 1 / 4oz, 1 / Fresh & 3 / 4oz

From my practice:
1\ 4 very gentle. There's gravy until 20gr (small) + fodder. I his and not'm using virtually.
1\ 2 chief al Buhayrat State, Sudan option. Trough until 35gr + fodder comfortable experience.
3\ 4 secondary for until 60gr (Volkswagen Jetta TDI) + fodder comfortable experience.

+1

Thank you d to experience on weekends

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

3\ 4 secondary for until 60gr (Volkswagen Jetta TDI) + fodder comfortable experience.

Purely subjectively, MAP and for for me as would taboos) To tide Bud prefer Drennann Super feeder. The Mar too graceful for in heat even 12 foot)

+1

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

Fully agree. Full comfort.

+1

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

Of my practice:
1\ 4 very gentle. There's gravy until 20gr (small) + fodder. I his and not'm using virtually.
A $1 u0027s\ 2 chief al Buhayrat State, Sudan option. Trough until 35gr + fodder comfortable experience.

Than even this division? Vershinka after all were picked by in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing, not weight trough. Yesterday catching on not big stream with uneven the passage vershinkoy 1 / 4un. 12futovym paraboliksom, under this there's gravy was 50gramm faint kormoyomkosti. Flight a normal.

Nafanja wrote:

than even this division? Vershinka after all were picked by in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing, not weight trough. Yesterday catching on not big stream with uneven the passage vershinkoy 1 / 4un. 12futovym paraboliksom, under this there's gravy was 50gramm faint kormoyomkosti. Flight a normal.

Weight trough were picked by, too, in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing :)
Because for example on-start in calm two-untsovuyu vershinku bend 15 fringes one 420 grams the feeding trough perhaps not manages. As well as and on during 1 / 4 untsovaya vershinka on feeding trough in 80 grams doubled over in ancient :)

Nafanja wrote:

than even this division? Vershinka after all were picked by in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing, not weight trough. Yesterday baited in the not big stream with uneven the passage vershinkoy 1 / 4un. 12futovym paraboliksom, under this there's gravy was 50gramm faint kormoyomkosti. Flight a normal.

Have paraboliksa bullshit with intelligence vershinok or what the a special approach to his definition. Im.

Last edited by El Amigo (Mar 19 2014 03:38:16)

El Amigo wrote:

Wu paraboliksa bullshit with intelligence vershinok or what the a special approach to his definition. Im.

Edited El Amigo (Today 01 :38: 16)

In general the as and have shimano. Done have two companies identical, placement rings on vershinke virtually is the same. Was Agata Szymanowska 0.5oz. Broke under perekhleste pletni on 1sektor (who red color of), on place rings put a tulip and compared with vershikami paraboliksa. On rigidity identical to the 3 / 4oz MAP.

Nafanja wrote:

vershinka after all were picked by in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing, not weight trough.

In dependence from conditions industrialized fishing desfasurare himself feeder. And kviver desfasurare in dependence from weight trough. Here is then ALL and will on Feng Shui.
I not say under this, that need to be guided by factory SV / ZSV printed kviverov.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Mar 19 2014 22:09:53)

Sin-Tai wrote:

purely subjectively, MAP and for for me as would taboos) To tide Bud prefer Drennann Super feeder. The Mar too graceful for in heat even 12 foot)

And you try. Regulation pleased utility of. Paraboliks only on kind of such gentle. On for competitions - the main labor horse, in their traditional transportation.

Today i bought coil Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD for MAP PARABOLIX 12FT interestingly as will together work, can who the already experienced?

duffy333 wrote:

it gets warm have us a little bit of a,’d catch up with Zoom th on subject comparisons the nuance work on zabrose with full-time headings, my Mr. Picker here GARBOLINO SUPER G Bomb 9ft and his MAP Parabolix 10ft Bomb and employer-provided vershinok with these same headings,. Together and photo all this will make, to not be goloslovnym.
Under all under this I have positive attitude as to these two udilischam, so and two producers in a whole.

Morning will become: And still for comparisons, to understood, that such "In this case,", pick up volumes K its Lite browning Champion Choice Commercial Bomb 10ft with test until 50 g of.

Understand that has passed already year. But be can there is what the results? To what you want view nothing to yes and not stop talking, I stop this to do.

Have Zuma his 10-futovik "is gone" before, than have us weather then lofty position in under these rods up :disappointed:
Me very was very interestingly compare so as have G-Bomb there is "hall" between vershinkoy and form - emerges as on zabrose, so and on vyvazhivanii. I.e. vershinka in really the pure performed as indicator poklevki and particularly not is "continuation of" rods up. Ah there is no there "net" bending from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until finished :dontknow: The softly vershinka, those brighter he manifests itself.
At all the these "suffer" all those rods up from Garbolino, which me come across, with vershinkami in tests until 0.75oz inclusive. And this series of Super G, G-Gecko and G-Max. In principle, if not to pay on this attention, then uncritically.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 23 2014 20:05:20)

Stop-Tranzit wrote:

today i bought coil Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD for MAP PARABOLIX 12FT interestingly as will together work, can who the already experienced?

On cheers suited) mean such a coil in arsenal

On cheers suited) mean such a coil in arsenal

Signature author

Chevy Feeder Team

Thank you for aid on weekends has experienced and received mass of personally, one thing not appreciate this cord ESP.

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

A kviver desfasurare in dependence from weight trough.

And if on stoyachem water feature, in calm until fish s there's gravy least 90 grams that need to vershinku 3oz questioning :idea:

Ruzho
90gr on lakes. In calm? Wow you. Here is this YES!
Not know on what distance zabrasyvaetsya. But can for example say in themselves.
Bullet 40gr + fodder, Preston Absolute 12.6 with Dayvovskim kviverom in 2un or Garbolino 3.9 G-Distans with 1un kviverom - 75.80m steadily. The coil - 4,000 Dayva ballistics. Pletyonka - Sanlayn Super K 8lb without shock.
But this already overcompensate distance there is for an amateur industrialized fishing. Always arises question: "And why they need?." I understand on for competitions, when draw "sofas" you in such conditions. But this rare. Simply need to be to it ready.
However such distance there is already are fraught with those, that you you know, you feed. You know, you feed. Rose wind and have you point + - 10m. Yes even and « on 80m under oncoming or the side wind.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Mar 30 2014 10:51:30)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)