All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 91 to 120 of 705

ZooM wrote:

Yes at purchase many, now on practice regex, some that simply super, other at all not work, need still a bit time to to issue so say 100% boil down, for the most good friends

Here is man! And not said nothing, but to think now over these will have oops how many time. You it comes modicum hinted - this "distillation of the" will in the form of articles? Movie? Or the most close. You pick them up and under barbecue just an on practice)

Had turned a its 10ft Paraboliks. The second feeder in my life, which I bought. That say about first asked? The first and most importantly, that a handsome. The second to what I being too wifely, the hilt. Accurately under the size of the my the elbow. Honoring, thank you, rarely me cater to these component of. Further. Edifice, as Friday November 19, seems tender and fragile. Hhardware on high-level. On are 40 grams hurl will creepy, the idea of. Vprikidku 15-30 grams, but on water let us watch. Judging by the, skhodov be should not, yes and puffed can be work without problems. Had turned a and wanted on water, although feeder I I take in hands only in a kind of suspended animation between connected float switch and mormyshkoy.
Who knows, on Artemovke such stick harvest tickles? If "yes", then can on EO to go-swim.

+1

Sasha, you his from machines not spit it out. I to you in Monday, 'll come pick it up on watch, potrusit.

What a transporter room length 12 ft MAP Parabolix?

190 centimeters, he two exchange.

ZooM wrote:

190 centimeters, he two exchange.

:confused: inconvenient length, only in parlor scene electrify.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 6 2012 11:04:54)

Ah here on lyubitelya, I personally ready several download salon sake of order to enjoy fishing with udilischami ideal by building.

Sergei (Zoom) on prdvaritelnomu commissioned on MAP "Rarabolix Sti 10 'ft" not succeeded?

I not in rate, I not trade in fishing few commodities, only regex and'm consulting on in as a expert, all questions about purchases-sales to children from Lucky Fisher

Support Zoom-and in terms of dvukhchastnikov -, too, lover of such udilisch. Build and work such udilisch deserves, to their electrify in parlor scene. And, too, drive kholdal in parlor scene. Modicum and reaches slightly whether not until torpedoes.

duffy333 wrote:

Sustained Zoom-and in terms of dvukhchastnikov -, too, lover of such udilisch. Build and work such udilisch deserves, to their electrify in parlor scene. And, too, drive kholdal in parlor scene. Modicum and reaches slightly whether not until torpedoes.

All, and I is doomed electrify in parlor scene Parabolix 12 ft, still not catching them and this my first two exchange, but hope this inconvenience pay meat ALL Your needs from work cordage.
Thinking about taking that on him put. -appears 2 options: Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC and Shimano SUPER GT 4,000 RC.

EXAGE I have there are several in using, is not a bad the coil for their money laying twist are spaced normal safety provision- hinges not been, SUPER GT only saw from afar the price several higher, this as I understood the coil with which Shimano is beginning to apply Endless propeller better she EXAGE or not me until not clear, who used SUPER GT call out.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 7 2012 22:16:49)

who used SUPER GT call out

Unambiguously better. Use and the and the. EXAGE disappointed. Two case rotated the stick klipsoy.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

EXAGE disappointed. Two case rotated the stick klipsoy.

Read on Forum Obschalki house for fisherman, that the problem this the jury by technology preview phase filament 0.3 under little thing with her tongue clips. T. E. Being suppose meter fishing line of yours
And on the most klipse (there-here) sglazhivaem the possible zausenitsy. Himself has done (give it a gentle, without bigotry) with his ekseydzh and all options
P.S. Let moderators and Zoom forgive the, that not in the topic this it is written :dontknow:

Likely thorny edge trimming shpuli grooves around clips cut pletnyu with strong, drive during zabrosa.
I have was such a the problem-must have ground edge trimming with a nail file, prolakiroval. Around the most clips made 3-4 turnover within pletyonki or thread.

Men, all recommend Daiwa CERTATE 4,000, here is kotushka for souls! To at all close subject coils :))

For fidera not "software" whether?

ZooM
And MAP then for what?

BAMBUR wrote:

To fidera not "software" whether?

I on glass tinkles-woof on prop 15 with kormushkami 40-50 grams'm using Shimano yra 4,000, very likes, and cheap will.

+1

ZooM wrote:

unfond of men, all recommend Daiwa CERTATE 4,000

Me son such a gave couple of months ago, truth 3,000-defective. The Beautiful. Lies in the same the chamber, where and a handsome Paraboliks.

PS Asking his, and what such a chose, and he he says, seller said, that its can be to yank out from prikormki simply downcast under water. And knowing my attitude to gear, this, nourished German, for you most the.

Alexander Anatalevich I want you to bring tomorrow on Bugas. Very interestingly look at this the estimate.

light wrote:

Alexander Anatalevich I want you to bring tomorrow on Bugas. Very interestingly look at this the estimate.

Alas, me not will in area.

Appeared time in describe equipment new udilishche MAP Parabolix 12 ft Grand Prix of St. Petersburg

The quality of enforcement kit udilishche + the cover + kvivertipy subjectively on pyatibalnoy system after considerate visual exploring:

- a form 5 + key, (all compounds met neatly, rings vkleeny soosno, nothing not all bathed in varnish)
- katushkoderzhatel 5 key, (paws, coils Shimano 4,000 holds simply eloquently, like would know whose firms katushkoderzhatel so nature at the quality :cool:)
- the hilt 4- key, (under designing used to tree good quality, but under to grinding are visible defects pristykovki to edges katushkoderzhatelya and with the signature 'show-off' from paraboliksa in the form of bilateral mikroporovoy insert in komle rods up executed records and lit glue jobs, better would perishing without him. :canthearyou: although would as have handrails from garbolino)
- the cover 3- bala, (made from simple encouraged tissue with thwart two colour shelkotrafaretnym stock image Mark rods up, row very bad quality and bottom the pouch my instantiated by was simply rasporoto from weight rods up and whom the carefully prosteplerenno :confused:, its the cover slid does a seamstress on pochinu clothing, she for 40 UAH fully obstrochila his, otporola okantovku and neatly pristrochila the outer as on Velcro as on regarding loose covers have shimano. Now all conveniently)
- kvivertipy 5 key, (all super, there is no claims)
- mall for kvivertipov 3 bala, (simple Bazarnaya thin walled mall for Boers Rotary hammer drill)

Forced be noted that, have udilok from shimano in price range 2000 + Complectaion much dobrotnee and richer ranging from tubusa with kvivertipami, quality assemble the pouch and finally presence of seed home hard tubusa in goes, but build this 2kh of an by the and forces close eyes on the available shortcomings, nevertheless personally I ready was would pay and to gain this wand in dobrotnom canvas case and in native tubuse, wasn MAP not can so complete Your its topovoe baby?

Morning will become. Like would to him kviver in 1 oz, but so that would not kolkhozit from 3rd party producer. Realistically there are such?

ZYY. Packed this your cast coil Shimano Super GT 4,000 RC and puffed Daiwa Tournament 8xBraid 0,08 mm 10lb. Later describe the impression from fishing with this showerbooth.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 16 2012 00:22:01)

+4

Thank you for a constructive the review, agree fully that the cover quite shop. So same agrees that workers quality rods up above lauding :) ? kviverov, on Parabolix eloquently become done from spidmastera, Mr. Picker here, with they on five centimeters longer and graduate in highly broader spectrum materials and workers tests. Although me personally Complectaion standard MAP-ovskaya fully pay.

(simple Bazarnaya thin walled mall for Boers Rotary hammer drill)

I beg your pardon for off, but and in Preston, too, surprises, why tubes for kviverov cannot be to do as have Shimki?!
Even times sorry.

I think, that the good St not allows his increase myselfjust a there expensive chukhlami. I always popervakh was perturbed fuckin 'Yanks, let’s take cool Lumic or overpriced eye Seige, and he in "raspolzayuschey gauze" trussed up. But over time was accustomed to what wrapper not importantly (though some Japanese wrappers are good. So obtaining its Paraboliks I even not, I could even watch on wrapper.

PS Yes and, if honestly, me case very suspicious, when stick stick for 200ue's up there with a in it down.

Фдуч wrote:

I think, that the good St not allows his increase myselfjust a there expensive chukhlami. I always popervakh was perturbed fuckin 'Yanks, let’s take cool Lumic or overpriced eye Seige, and he in "raspolzayuschey gauze" trussed up. But over time was accustomed to what wrapper not importantly (though some Japanese wrappers are good. So obtaining its Paraboliks I even not, I could even watch on wrapper.

PS Yes and, if honestly, me case very suspicious, when stick stick for 200ue's up there with a in it down.

Already what there is such a there is, have made would choice for 200 let’s take great stick bare lands or for 300 but in an up-market Gazan chukhle and tubuse. Every a potential buyer could would choose on their Italian tastes and koshelyu.

+1

If need feeder in posh holiday packaging, then Hardy is worth buy - there tube from kordury himself the art.
Although would argue, that "loosely" by down - this "minus" for any product, in my opinion.

Good to the sword good the scabbard)

+2

Dobryi day! Was caring itself Map Parabolix Sti Feeder Gecko. Who that can say about it? Telephoned with morning on varnishes Fischer, but that the until now there is no nor what information from them.

These fidera removed with production in my. Not think that its can be to purchase on Ukraine. Can be posomotret on the secondary market on eBay.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)