All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 121 to 150 of 705

ZooM wrote:

Download catalogue MAP MAP 2012 Pro the "dealer button" Order Form LR.pdf

Antivirus not gives download. Not hampers. Rolls on kadurin’s organs is - @ mail.ru?

This "the old" a series of Parabolix, which rupnica if I am not mistaken in 2008-2009. Not surprising, that in Laki is Fisher nothing not can pro it to answer - they remove only "new" independent, which graduate now.
But reviews about "old" Paraboliksakh on English forums highly be awarded the.

PDF can be not pump, about a new parabolikse there 2 words and greater the (nice, but skimpy). Better ask around have Zoom.

Here is all that there there is in is pdfe on paraboliksu

http://uploads.ru/i/u/5/l/u5lDX.png

http://uploads.ru/i/Z/g/P/ZgP1q.png

More detail a small tablichnuyu part of from second photo

http://uploads.ru/i/8/C/k/8Ck1b.png

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 19 2012 14:42:16)

2ZooM. In report on knowledge Forum you wrote that been caught 12 futovikom and slipped right phrase about 2-'s untsovoy feeding trough administered with data fiderom. Wanted to would clarify, more detail on conditions industrialized fishing, distance there is and general weight trough with feeds. Like would more deployed know about your experience industrialized fishing with this pounder and understand on that it is capable in of experienced the hands of. Thank you

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 19 2012 14:54:27)

Ah that OK if MAP in this year not made system, then'm going to stop its choice, too, on 12 funtovike and pprisoedinyayus to the issue El Amigo. And even 4,000 on Shimane not a little too big for for it will?

In the most times, I have on them are worth 4,000 Sirteyty, and on them shpulya even more and I very exasperated.

Keep in the hands of Paraboliks 10 feet, came hour ago. Holy shit! Nothing more gentle not saw until) enlighten. That can be on him harvest? What maximum weight fish? Ant it was sufficient whether he fish for kiloshku? Without coils this wand in the hands of simply not one senses. Bought these initially for boners on dace and an. Give me some pointers as with him turn, to not zakosyachit on the first same fishing. Enforcement blanca simply ofigenskoe.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Got it in the hands of Paraboliks 10 feet, came hour ago. Holy shit! Nothing more gentle not saw until) enlighten. That can be on him harvest? What maximum weight fish? Ant it was sufficient whether he fish for kiloshku? Without coils this wand in the hands of simply not one senses. Bought these initially for boners on dace and an. Give me some pointers as with him turn, to not zakosyachit on the first same fishing. Enforcement blanca simply ofigenskoe.

You Mr. Picker here not was until this?

I have there is 10 foot drennana the puddle chaker carp feeder and such same ray pro.

On experience industrialized fishing with garbolinovskim deal on Picker, I’d say that all there will'oc and fish until 2-3 kg he zhestkoy accorded, but comfort will under it catching until 1 kg, ah and put it in there's gravy + fodder not harder 40 gr and all will options Done similar garbolinovskim, only from coal and same length. I congratulate with the purchase!

Vershinka on 1 / 4 ounces of simply as provolchka)

Thank you) Shilo in one place is beginning to sverbit already)

Incidentally, coil in size what would put?

Last edited by Sin-Tai (Jun 21 2012 12:47:58)

Have athletes ask, I on Picker 2,500 put, me lack. Some have for maximum vymotkoy and place 4,000. I not'm chasing and 2,500 well be on Shimane.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Got it in the hands of Paraboliks 10 feet, came hour ago. Holy shit! Nothing more gentle not saw until)

With corduroy trousers! As says young generation "" a device 80 th levela! " :D the Presents steep simply have nowhere :cool:

Sin-Tai wrote:

Wu me there is 10 foot drennana the puddle chaker carp feeder and such same ray pro.

Now feel difference? ;)

duffy333 wrote:

Sin-Tai wrote (and):
As says young generation "" sized device 80 th levela! "The Presents steep simply have nowhere

85 th same! ???? already year and a half as. Autumn already 90 will)

El Amigo wrote:

I on Picker 2,500 put, me lack

I, too, think that 3,000 on such ceiling.)

duffy333 wrote:

Since corduroy trousers! As says young generation "" a device 80 th levela! "

made something he quite such this level that I even a little bit of a get pissed)

duffy333 wrote:

Now feel difference?

Don’t the word.)

Sin-Tai wrote:

made something he quite such this level that I even a little bit of a get pissed)

I now'm in no clothing left on balzerovskiy feeder until 145 grams and not quite understand as I before on him triviality dragged. And after all dragged and even jobs relished. So that will enter in taste of quickly, then with delicate some tackle move on brute, this palpable trauma for psychics 8-), slightly later comes understanding of that this is not over-in some case and all becomes on their seats. Had forced delicate ones pounder in good scenario is like a the tea ceremony "gunfu frequent coordination between" where zavarivaetsya the most best varieties "of oolong" (oolonga) and is obtained stearine pleasure from process and outcome.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 21 2012 14:03:08)

+2

Sin-Tai wrote:

Got it in the hands of Paraboliks 10 feet, came hour ago. Holy shit!

Яrik Mailitis my greetings!

El Amigo wrote:

ah and put it in there's gravy + fodder not harder 40 gr

By my senses here, 40 this "caiaaoi."

Фдуч wrote:

Skyfall my senses here, 40 this "caiaaoi."

Means even less, there test 35 seems one on. Pick a comfortable weight not difficult after all?

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 21 2012 15:20:28)

El Amigo wrote:

Lovlya delicate ones pounder in good scenario is like a the tea ceremony "gunfu frequent coordination between" where zavarivaetsya the most best varieties "of oolong" (oolonga) and is obtained stearine pleasure from process and outcome.

Esquire Drink Database, excuse for familiarity, but you said the that I feel, when enleve on Lajtha)

IgoreK wrote:

Яrik Mailitis my greetings!

Thanks, dam touch)

Фдуч wrote:

Skyfall my senses here, 40 this "caiaaoi."

I have on 25gr. I on 40 not enleve on Lajtha)

In Saturday and in Sunday razlovil novopriobretennyy MAP PARABOLIX 12 ft RB5.

Had forced has been conducted under average and weak during on Dnieper River, the distance 30-35 flushed, weight trough 30-42 grams without feed.
On zabrose with these headings, feeder delivers alone positive emotions, albeit not can name his dalnoboynym. Signaling poklevki with vershinkoy 3\ 4 ounces of imaginations size of in palming, very naglyadna. Poklevka is famously is felt so same simply in hand. Several puzzled the next, under high on Sing glance broskovykh qualities would be needed, sensitive on poklevke kviverakh, on vyvazhivanii ladoshechnaya Blicca bjoerkna goes-deaf slightly displaying themselves have the most Bank, under this same pulling out spidmasterovskim khevikom the same a fish with 56 gr the feeding trough fish one senses much more clearly. Unambiguously MAP delicate and sensitive fishing pole, but why such a the difference precisely on vyvazhivanii in comparison with spidmasterom. Work paraboliksa on more less major goldfish test not managed from-for storony implicated in catch. In a whole exasperated-buying, thank you Zoom and TOKhE for advice and aid in -owned this beautiful apparatus.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 25 2012 14:07:50)

El Amigo wrote:

family MAP delicate and sensitive fishing pole, but why such a the difference precisely on vyvazhivanii in comparison with spidmasterom.

In my opinion, this feature of many top English udilisch. I have incapable impression, that with their designing is done all possible to place it well laid a glove on, is famously shown to the most nor on poklevki, perfectly vyazalo fish on vyvazhivanii and not found unsettling the fishing trainer unnecessary "trepykhaniem" letterhead on vyvazhivanii. Have Prestonovskikh udilisch the same "the trouble."

Yesterday fished with La Malinovsky, tide almost not was and I decided to instead customary industrialized fishing spidmasterovskim khevikom in more details contact with MAP Parabolix 12 ft.

Conclusion. Udilka simply Spicy. On past church me he appeared not dalnoboynym, as it turned out I simply feared his to heap. Maximally long-border core coursework they weight this

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/0RSuW.jpg50 grams + fodder is sent on 50-60 gather steam; 4,000-pay on shimano (further me simply not needed), had forced has been conducted on 45 scandisk.

2 duffy333.
In one of previous posts I wrote that MAP is leading themselves-deaf on vyvazhivanii. I take their words back. The whether the entire Blicca bjoerkna last time kept vymatyvalas and has faked her got, but not on last night's a fishing trip, yesterday she has clearly was short-range battlefield mood. On the first even podsachek bought these on 100 grammovuyu gusteru because as MAP reported, that on other end wires a small bonusok.

On work on during. In flesh until strong tide I eiaee exclusively paraboliksom with 30-50 "grape" drennanovskimi kormushkami, vershinka teetered 3\ 4 ounces of. Place it the passage not gnulos in arc, signs poklevki even 3 centimeters a goby registered simply eloquently. Unambiguously struevoy Volkswagen Jetta TDI, as wrote previously Zoom "for speed lashing a white fish."

On vershinkam. Tschus in work was only 3\ 4-ner vershinka. Previously seemed that is necessary untsovaya, now not seems. Perhaps tests a bit downgraded have MAP or such is build themselves vershinok, but 3\ 4 for eyes lack for industrialized fishing on moderate devices up, later before on tranquil during'll run a test on and softer.

In a whole kit MAP Parabolix 12ft + Shimano Twin Power 4000s RA + Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid 0,08 10 a1,600. Have left a sense of be assembled by cordage that not want issue out of the hands.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 9 2012 14:43:44)

+1

2ZooM.
There is no whether in plans have MAP produce still and feeder havy-class 3.9-4.2 flushed conserving the concept of by building as have series of Parabolix? Perishing very grassroots Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Think Hevy with such characteristics by building and sensitivity will seems interested not only me.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 9 2012 14:44:22)

Not special, but a little bit of a update my. Have us here local sorevy on nose and decided to I yesterday to leave MAP Parabolix 10 ft. Station on this same a reservoir I previously, too, his threw, but not've been acquiring with first never. Perhaps closing for all, that thing genteel and taste are. Build complex as me it looked, under all with that on shaken net parabolik. For two fishing sensed, that under the entire the twists and turns letterhead (have komelya he, measuring with ladies' little finger), place it very durable. Yesterday throwing good the feeding trough 28gr + 10-15 grams feed. Verschinku took the very ileum - 3 / 4 ounces of (not illustrate as can be 1 / 4 ounces of, but she there is and as Ideology work) distance chose meters away in 15 (honestly feared fling further). Has worked all without effort, klipsa jingled, then in some point raskosami withdrew from clips and under same her backswing escaped there's gravy metres at the 25-30, i.e. under nagruzhenii beam achieve 40-50m think perhaps, but need experience in this deeds. On the first fishing was been seized many small fry from 100 until 200gram. Yesterday same actively tested and on ukleyu. Poklevka ukley the electronic in the form accurately, me seemed that she with hands feeds on, i.e. very that sounds more up-place it. But here is leapfrog all same requires stronger than on example on udilishche-3.6. Me it looked that for melkosrani need something more oppressive. But karpik on mere 0.5 kilo was launched very quickly, but what struck, legal Friction clutch almost until maksismuma, he not worked almost, for him has worked place it, it nor one fish not exercising shanasa. Was two the vanishing. But there likely was tolstolob, and I catching casualties with a leash around 0.12 and crocheted drennan 16, under this cord 3000.00 adjusts in clip-on earring. Now await the moment revelations on commercially a reservoir, with fishing line and carp. Wondered about such same queen of in size 3.6m.
The most big minus - this cover - need something it rough for such a the elegant rods up.

Last edited by Sin-Tai (Jul 23 2012 14:16:55)

Sin-Tai wrote:

decided to I yesterday to leave MAP Parabolix 12 ft.

Sin-Tai wrote:

wondered about such same queen of in size 3.6m.

With-not of mixed up,? (12 ft. =3 .6m)

BAMBUR wrote:

Since-not of mixed up,? (12 ft. =3 .6m)

Thank you. Revised. In sight very want precisely 12 futovik. :-)

Came stick - Paraboliks 12ft. In weekend need testit. Hi,, ah and growth she has. Will have separately its carrying. Podskajite, and MAZ rechniki rolls? And the as I perhaps wrong understood have him all stick for the boner.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Came stick - Paraboliks 12ft. In weekend need testit. Hi,, ah and growth she has. Will have separately its carrying. Could you tell me, and MAZ rechniki rolls? And the as I perhaps wrong understood have him all stick for the boner.

Difficult 12 futovik call stick for the boner, udilishche dry and oppressive although and more slowly garbolinovskikh types, perhaps you came what the "spetsial Edition" from MAP. My at least a jet of holds right on, ????? of course their preferences for industrialized fishing on during, but 12 futovik well itself software for moderate tide with Kormakom 50 g of + fodder. Interestingly your opinion after practical use. Importantly not worry about these pounder fling!

Text or. Vershinka 3\ 4 under work with Kormakom 50 grams on devices up looks as least reduce this freight, but on-start a company of borders with podtaskivaniem by Cormac, although looks very delicately. In short very harmonious one tackle. Only more often have been putting itself question somehow method they those ozy measuring the. :canthearyou:

Last edited by El Amigo (Aug 9 2012 11:08:31)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)