All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 181 to 210 of 705

Otlovilsya on AC strictly paraboliksom on 12ft. Nor one the vanishing, was knitting fish simply super. Vershinka on mere 0.5 ounces of progibalas even under lungs, aspirations wind. Colleague from team MAP Jet-Fisch also baited in the them in neighboring sector (bloke here what's forgotten name of). Woman suggested that, that udilishche more interesting pugayusche with similar vershinkami on core coursework they from dura-Ace. Wondered even. Need to find done from shimano on 1 / 4 ounces of and on 1 / 2 ounces of. I here is not asked from what model shimano they suited. Have any modeliy there is such tests?

About, 5 Anabelle Lake now this have laytov shimanovskikh there is.

El Amigo wrote:

about, 5 Anabelle Lake now this have laytov shimanovskikh there is.

Wu me never was Shimany. This on what model need ask done? Or they all same assessment and depend only from test rods up?)

Have Shimany 2 type vershinok. You need to subtler roughly 2.3mm

And you could not would help unfolding these rods up MAP Parabolix and MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder on their a test, and the what the the intel on a test not can find - one thing understood, that have MAP Parabolix maximal vershnika - 0.75 Anabelle Lake now!
Yes and explain me please, why have MAP and Gorbalino such betray him with vershinkami? What the I still patch not can)
Thank you!

Last edited by Frey (Sep 26 2012 16:23:43)

This rods up for English market - and there basic conditions industrialized fishing highly strongly the differing from G-Earth. There little big increased the - mostly either small the ponds (and karpodromy, too,), either channels (in our understanding of kanalchiki - shtekerom 16m can be harvest under a balancing Bank) with weak the passage either full his lack of. And all of this among trees and homes. Moreover, the overwhelming majority there but with fishing line. Under all of this done more 1oz on my own rods until 12 feet (3.6m) and not need. So that with perspective English fishermen done as times very understandable.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

This is rods up for English market - and there basic conditions industrialized fishing highly strongly the differing from G-Earth. There little big increased the - mostly either small the ponds (and karpodromy, too,), either channels (in our understanding of kanalchiki - shtekerom 16m can be harvest under a balancing Bank) with weak the passage either full his lack of. And all of this among trees and homes. Moreover, the overwhelming majority there but with fishing line. Under all of this done more 1oz on my own rods until 12 feet (3.6m) and not need. So that with perspective English fishermen done as times very understandable.

And what same real test have two these series?

Frey wrote:

MAP Parabolix maximal vershnika - 0.75 Anabelle Lake now!

????? measure test have all apparently their, I would not said that 0.75 otz have MAP this 0.75 Anabelle Lake now have dura-Ace to example, this vershinka simply excellent on average during. Have paraboliksa 12 foot-set of vershinok the optimal for your cockstand and middle tide and can be if on short distance communication the and highly strong.

Last edited by El Amigo (Sep 26 2012 17:23:10)

'm itself in measure long-range rechnika
Conditions: Distance there is meters until 70 fringes, kormukhi until 90 grams + fodder
Wanted try MAP Matchtek 13ft Heavy Feeder
Can there is here happy wielders?
Could you tell me, what test two hollow vershinok, which go in goes? (Can be whether use on big made it on-start with small scales - there is have us one thing vodokhronilische with leschyom, under him would even udilku)
Ah and at all what are the impression from wand?

So broke a, that became gold MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft
Two questions fulsome - maximum test rods up and test vershinok?
If revere report the done 1,2,3 Oz’s of filth that. E. Roughly 60 "grape" there's gravy + fodder
Can be whether work large headings, and not "gets tired" whether udilishche over time
In advance thankful

Kohl, hardly you atoning response to question "not" gets tired "whether udilishche over time." These udilki appeared quite recently, so. How they die hard not yet known. :dontknow:

Nycolas wrote:

So broke a, that became gold MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft
Two questions fulsome - maximum test rods up and test vershinok?
If revere report the done 1,2,3 Oz’s of filth that. E. Roughly 60 "grape" there's gravy + fodder
Can be whether work large headings, and not "gets tired" whether udilishche over time
In advance thankful

Enleve 2 year machtekami 12 feet old series of. Udilishche simply super!
Not weary! :) an ideal the ratio tsena- the quality of. Even more I’d say - such with President for this price rare. What test vershinok I not know, pick a intuitively under conditions industrialized fishing. Native done fragile. Perfectly suited done from shimano.
Kohl, if this the machtek, that you won take care of his. A new machtek worse.

+2

Тоха wrote:

enleve 2 year machtekami 12 feet old series of. Udilishche simply super!
Not weary! :) an ideal the ratio tsena- the quality of. Even more I’d say - such with President for this price rare. What test vershinok I not know, pick a intuitively under conditions industrialized fishing. Native done fragile. Perfectly suited done from shimano.
Kohl, if this the machtek, that you won take care of his. A new machtek worse.

The very matchtek, as out of summer began ratchet up my the most the first feeder - Corum multi-feeder
Know there is techs have in Kharkov - d appreciate it for phone
Need to like to fix my Corum)
In advance thanks

Toured my Paraboliksy 9-pay and 10-pay
Nenaraduyus
Surprisingly excellent create!

Nycolas wrote:

He the most matchtek, as out of summer began ratchet up my the most the first feeder - Corum multi-feeder
Know there is techs have in Kharkov - d appreciate it for phone
Need to like to fix my Corum)
In advance thanks

Kohl, in-store me in Music. I I cooperate with Kharkovskimi pros on repair. I and help.
My tel 097 844-40-75

Last edited by Тоха (Oct 20 2012 19:41:28)

+1

And there is have MAP feeder with test until 80 gr and build closer to rapid
Like looked have them mostly paraboliki

On weekends two days in a series of oblavlival its MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft. Me as times need was a delicate a medium for industrialized fishing small fry and petty white puppies were born. Has tried and on Rusanovsky host, where virtually not was wind, and on "big water", where shkvalistyy wind gave ceasefire.
I was signing up for under every word this office: fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)
Now he I have is famously complements my Excel 12.6. I exasperated :)

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 29 2012 19:04:51)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Now he I have is famously complements my Excel 12.6. I exasperated

T. E. Characteristics broadly similar?
Or more accurately, than complementary?

Last edited by gen7 (Oct 30 2012 00:09:52)

duffy333 wrote:

At weekends two days in a series of oblavlival its MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft. I exasperated :)

Yes, even in neighboring homes heard as you pokhryukival from pleasure. :D

+1

gen7 wrote:

camping on E. Characteristics broadly similar?

There is no, all absolutely different. Except number of its knees.

gen7 wrote:

camping on E. Characteristics broadly similar?
Or more accurately, than complementary?

Alex correctly said. The what there is no have Machteka there is have Augusta. And contrary.
Udilishche from MAP thinner, easier, much more delicate, zvonche, test as on me until any seafood brunch, all done carbon fibre and with landing 2.2mm. All of this perfectly suited for industrialized fishing white puppies were born. And especially on Cold water.
Excel 12.6 a powerful (test until 90gr), posylistyy, sanctuary on vyvazhivanii, has the most the resonant done in glass with Norfolk 3.5mm. This is famously works under how to catch fish summer.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 30 2012 00:45:46)

duffy333
Huge thank you for full the answer
All clear and understandable

What coil would on MAP "Rarabolix Sti 10 'ft?

лехин71 wrote:

what coil would on MAP "Rarabolix Sti 10 'ft?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcfE4I_WiRc

+1

Who dealt with machtekom 13futovym until 4 ounces?
Mean in available 12futovyy - 'm gonna join you to duffy333! Large thank you ZOOMu! Stick in program!
Interestingly what have khevik?

Last edited by Олег (Nov 4 2012 14:17:55)

A new a series of machtekov a bit worse old. In 13ft more glass, fishing pole a bit softly. However, for their money very not bad khevik. Test roughly until 100gr.

And viewpoints articles on a new series of types MAP not the planned? Very like would revere pro Rarabolix.

Тоха wrote:

in 13ft more glass, fishing pole a bit softly. However, for their money very not bad khevik. Test roughly until 100gr.

Can be pro this wand in more details? Build? What done in goes?

Specifically chestiune on afternoon with utter clarity shindig-destructible "Goodbye Year Rum", to water its paraboliks. And the has lain season, and water and not saw. And had problems. Need to honor alluring stick.

Became gold MAP Matchtek Carp Feeder 12ft, old model. Today obtain very. Now he I have a favorite. Here is only where spare kvivertipy borrow? Have Tim there is no. Can who tell pollsters site.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)