All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)

Posts 211 to 240 of 705

Suited from dura-Ace done Super Tips AX (khkhkhkhSD - small Diameter (2.3mm. Garbolinovskie hang out - have them dozen 2.0mm.
The only exile on vershinkam for MAP found:
http://www.fishingspares.co.uk/index.ph … 94056bc30d

Thank you. I, too, yesterday this site found, but so and not understood what option my. Tim forgive code product, but on vershinke nothing not written. Dura-Ace do I on thin ” the end of the.

Respected owners MAP "Rarabolix Sti 10 'ft what reel you have are worth and that would? Thank you

On Ukraine representative MAP these with President not stopped by to give. So 10 ft parabolix FM on Ukraine virtually there is no. Coil be appropriate the easy, 3,000 size on dayve. In average price range dayvy caldia 2012 the easiest and powerful. More budget option freams 2011, 3,000 th size

As times on MAP Rarabolix 10 'ft article from dekabrskogo numbers magazine Total Coarse Fishing (England). Highly an interesting material in terms of understanding for what same all ??? framers ``crisis this udilishche ;)
In short: Came Boeings autumn, it is getting cold, karpik on commercial reservoirs feeds on already not so actively as summer. But always there are ways otlovitsya "on is famously" even in this time year. Young (22 year), but talented fisherman-consultant magazine Tony Curd Jurgens shows and tells, as with the help three different tactician successfully harvest in this the Nighttime. And so as his sponsors MAP, then and cordage will from this producer, respectively.

Tactic # 1. Wood pellets-feeder.
The distance: On conceals, away from coastal after water areas of vegetation
Udilishche: Map Rarabolix 10 'ft Bomb
Vershinka: Mere 0.5 Anabelle Lake now
Coil: Map 4,000 ACS
The main: Raskosami 6lb
Tooling: Map Quick convened transporte feeder
Ceasing: 4 inches (10cm) from fishing line of yours 0.19
Hook: "Bezborodka" # 14
Fish-sicles / the nozzle sitch: Pellets in size 2mm, 6mm and an 8mm from Bait Tech

Tactic # 2. Bomb & Waggler
Udilishche: Bomb - MAP Rarabolix 10 'ft Bomb with vershinkoy 0.5oz, waggler - MAP Rarabolix 11' ft Waggler
Coil: Bomb - MAP 4,000 ACS, waggler - MAP 3,000 ACS
The main: Bomb - raskosami 6lb, waggler - raskosami 4lb
Tooling: Bomb - sinker (bomb) Israel’s right to online, but most the easy what only can be use in concrete conditions, waggler - neogruzhennyy Styrafoam for industrialized fishing on precept and medium-size made it, podgruzhennyy same waggler for the far-distance there is
Ceasing: Bomb - 15 inches (40sm) from filament 0.22, waggler - from filament 0.15
Hook: "Bezborodka" # 16 (for vaglera in version wide gape (a wide poddev))
Fish-sicles / the nozzle sitch: Pellets in razmerae an 8mm from Bait Tech

Tactic # 1. Plug on 5 meters away
The distance: "Under with their feet" - 5m
Udilishche: Daiwa Tournament Pro
Rubber: Map 10-14 Green Twin Core Hollow Elastic
Your fishing bobber: Map SD2s
The main: The fishing line is 0.15mm
Ceasing: Raskosami hadn
Hook: # 18
Fish-sicles / the nozzle sitch: Pellets in razmerae 3mm and 4mm from Bait Tech, tinned maize

The original of the articles:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/xEVQ2.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/g93It.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/je3aZ.jpg

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 10 2012 11:47:34)

+1

Tried we with lekhin71 questioning coil MAP 4,000 on Picker MAP Parabolix 10ft
A little too big for 6600m, and British, apparently in the most times :dontknow:

So you same perhaps not such "of young pigs" harvest intended. If on belle, then apparently 3,000-the test on dura-Ace in the most times will :dontknow:

ZooM
Greetings, give me some pointers TsENU OF THIS FIDERNOGO rods up TO stagnant we.

http://www.map-fishing.co.uk for those who still not sign, a renewed site MAP
Site works in test regime, so that not still smoothly, but there is information on the main positions.

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 11 2012 16:42:07)

duffy333 wrote:

So you same perhaps not such "of young pigs" harvest intended. If on belle, then apparently 3,000-the test on dura-Ace in the most times will

On the results of this season as times decided to move on fishing trip on commercial dozens in English traditions
're shopping bezborodymi hooks, metodnymi whistles and camping on D.
Lovely Belle "not injects"

Let us for pikerov Parabolix turn katukhi MAP with size of 3,000 - ACS us liked
On 10-cultural even as something 4,000 can be, and for 9 meeting accurately great

Several photo work fidera MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12 'with my’fishing on Rusanovsky host. "For wheel" Alex :D
On vyvazhivanii small fry about 200 g:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/jCezy.jpg

And in different phases zabrosa with "bullet" 35gr from AKhS (together with feeds this under 50 g of):

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/wYGEr.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/x7JIb.jpg

Coil dura-Ace Aspayer 4,000, raskosami Browning Fidalayn 0.20

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 19 2012 22:36:10)

duffy333
Sergei, any scale you used trough with this pounder? And somehow the maximum weight on what you want view can be them fling? Have read in article in the early themes "Maximum weight, which me accounted for bombarding this line – this middle size there's gravy weight 75 grams plus fodder"

I until that "not've been acquiring" place it until the end of and not can such nor confirm, nor rebut.
Until that maximum, that throwing good with him this small size trough a net weight 50 g of. With feeds this 65-any seafood brunch. Throwing good on 50 gather steam; 4,000-pay - this roughly 40m.
If honestly, then this elegant udilishche not want so handle. Zuma has been rods up not on test-, links, but on Krash, Alpha Unit reporting tests can be to lend :D

duffy333
Still such question. You when nobody chose feeder certainly wasn't brave. And MAP Parabolix 12ft. Than they differ between themselves?

Paraboliks even more and elegant, than Machtek. All ??? more a new model. But Machtek me second on price significantly below, and than his retailer, and all the more than Paraboliks. Beat healthy greed and pragmatism :dontknow:
I can compare this model Machteka wasn that with Prestonovskim Superfiderom - more nothing to mind not comes. But MAP-ovskoe place it not such "a tearful."

duffy333
Cergey, and what your opinion about Machteke 13ft. If can be describe in more details.
With service from production to exportation

Not kept even in the hands of such udilishche :dontknow:

Already two fishing I'm rocking its shiny new MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12 '(the old). Perhaps all (as and me until purchases) interested real weight for him. Today concluded, that for him 60 "grape" plus examine alternative treatments for river fodder this the, that producer prescribed. Has tried hurl 80 gr, the feeder AKhS facial. Flies on those same 55 meters, but this already not comfortable experience and one senses busts in weight. On fish-more than bream on 1.5 kg I them not was pulling out. The impression from vyvazhivaniya the most positive. Modicum and uporistye were leschiki, especially when perevalivali through brovku, but nor one the vanishing. The entire fish easily podvodilas to podsacheku (and not contrary). On sazanchikam his try not broke a, those basis for negotiation 15 meters further and the entire brutal job prilas on shimano people. Say that health and exasperated-not say nothing. I its simply kokhayu.

+1

Comrades, anyone potestil paraboliksy on karpiku until 3-4 kg - 10 kg :crazyfun:?

Greetings! Than differs MAP Parabolix Sti from MAP Parabolix Bomb? In Internet no clothing left http://feeder.luckyfisher.com.ua/fidern … ft-f1-bomb there is only MAP PARABOLIX 10FT F1 Bomb. That means F1?

Bomb is called a series of korotyshey less than 10ft-. In the rest of the all fidery series of Parabolix Sti have the same level of enforcement and quality.

Nothing. This about one and same is written. All current Paraboliksy issuing 2012 - this a series of Parabolix Sti. Only those which with the prefix "Bomb" the most lungs and sensitive of them.
In my opinion, screwed up a little bit of a on site Laki Fischer's because as nor on site producer, nor in affordable print products such a fidera as MAP PARABOLIX 10FT F1 Bomb not indicated. There is simply MAP PARABOLIX 10FT Bomb without curiously F1.
In dependence from length they have purpose either "" Feeder "(11ft & 12ft), either" Bomb "(8ft & 9ft & 10ft) - ah so request have nicknames historically to podrazdelyat fidernye rods up various terms in dependence from length and test. A synonym for for term "Bomb" this "Picker" or "Winkelpicker." I.e. sensitive rods up for industrialized fishing on precept made it ,-until 3m and test until 45-50 g of maximum have 10-futovika. And for udilisch in length of his 8ft sometimes still consumed the term "Wand."
Term "F1" the British mark melkokarpa until kilo.

F1 if am not mistaken had forced commercial had forced carp (on platnikakh)

Thank you!

лехин71 wrote:

F1 if am not mistaken had forced commercial had forced carp (on platnikakh)

Quite scale commercial carp. To was more understandable about than speech here is the commercial with High entitled "f1 carp caught on og":

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2012 19:19:47)

Sergei, not can give us some directions than differ MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Feeder and MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder 2PC and that such 2RS?

Олег 32 wrote:

Sergei, not can give us some directions than differ MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Feeder and MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Common Address Redundancy Protocol Feeder 2PC and that such 2RS?

2PC - dvukhchastnik

So and MAP MATCHTEK 12FT dvukhchastnik. :dontknow:

On kind of pens have them different. The Mar at all TTKh in ciphers not Dont. Be kept in the dark sec. Ki :crazyfun:

Yes pens I observed, but shock there is no opportunities, on lakifishere, on some model there is TTKh, namely on MAP MATCHTEK 12FT Feeder there is no. :nope:

Last edited by Олег 32 (Dec 25 2012 21:38:36)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAP (Match Angling Products)