All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 1 to 30 of 646

All Hi!

Zhestkoy want itself on season 2012 to buy some of that nebyudzhetnyy feeder for stagnant water.
Conditions:
Retaions: The ponds and Lake.
Expanding industrialized fishing: Want have the opportunity oblavlivat entire dostupnoyu area, regularly fling as can be further, ideally want even on 100 metres harvest. Now enleve (as and all other fly fishermen on gills) on 35-45 metres. Perhaps someone this will be considered brute, but in our area there is the ponds, where kamyshovaya line begins oops as far from seats fishing, and those fiderom, which I now there It's a not realistically. And Smart dubinschiky with nevskimi katukha stupidly like to take them peas on Balcarka under kamishik and deal in hat.
Masa trough: From 20-30 gram it and more
Tooling: Fidernaya or method
Fish: Sea Bass 100-1,000 gram it, rarely carp 500-3,000 gram it.
Demands from fidera: Want, to was reliable, easy, solid, not killed ideally. Transportation length until 144 centimeters
The sum, that can spend on stick: From 100 until 350 dollars the US, than let us cheaper, the better for wife :)

Have us in city of such St and roughly in stores there is no
D very diligence to for aid and advice.
Thank you.

stal1n wrote:

Transport length until 144 centimeters

Under such conditions Preston DM 80g, I would advised Hardy Marksman but dvukhchastnik and in transport a long.

Let us on order. Personally my reasoning on specified issue.

stal1n wrote:

retaions: The ponds and Lake.

With this all understandable - desirable udilishche progressive by building. Net parabolik for-zabrosa negoditsya, I.M.H.O.,. "Quick" rods up for-zabrosa also can be interesting.

stal1n wrote:

expanding industrialized fishing: Want have the opportunity oblavlivat entire dostupnoyu area, regularly fling as can be further, ideally want even on 100 metres harvest. Now enleve (as and all other fly fishermen on gills) on 35-45 metres.

As not regrettably, but universal udilisch not case. For competitors "for 50m" need udilishche class "a medium", and for competitors "for 70m" already khevik. Length not less 13 feet (3,90m). However immediately need understand, that stable impose on "long drives lines" depends not only from rods up, but and from technology zabrosa the most the fishing trainer - so that some Skee will have many and stubbornly.

stal1n wrote:

iana trough: From 20-30 gram it and more
Tooling: Fidernaya or method

Here is with this not all understandable because as on method can be sown a and 50 g of and 150 g prikormki. And for this already different rods up need. In average the total mass method middle size with prikormkoy is obtained under 100gr. Have fletov weight prikormki from-for especially design the most trough tickles smaller.

stal1n wrote:

fish: Sea Bass 100-1,000 gram it, rarely carp 500-3,000 gram it.

The most used vershinkami will 1.0-1.5oz, I.M.H.O.,.

stal1n wrote:

demands from fidera: Want, to was reliable, easy, solid, not killed ideally. Transportation length until 144 centimeters

Withs wishes by the quality of all, too, understandable - we all this want. And here is with transportation why precisely such a constraint? I so understand there is some tube / cover precisely such length?

Products Hardy in framework

stal1n wrote:

the sum, that can spend on stick: From 100 until 350 dollars the US, than let us cheaper, the better for wife

Raze not behind :nope:
Candidates can be the next (posted producers on alphabetically :D):
Garbolino SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder 13 '0' '(test until 150g)
Preston Innovations Dutch Master 14' 2" 130grm
SHIMANO AEROCAST HEAVY FEEDER 14'0''
Shimano Antares BX Heavy Feeder 13'0''
"Dalnoboynuyu" products from browning and Daiwa I deliberately not include in this list because as this vividly expressed "rechniki."

This all as time under the upper hand the specified price range or even with his excessive use. Perhaps someone will add something still. But if not questioning before a task harvest on "magic threshold" water mark "under 100m", then circle challengers enough strongly expands with opportunity enough strongly save :flag:

If already went conversation pro Hardy, then only model Marksman Extreme 13ft Feeder Rod for the competitors suited and done with normal for stagnant water intelligence - 1.5oz, 2.5oz and 3.5oz. Have "normal" Marksman13 'Feeder Rod done 3oz, 4oz and 5oz that not there is well for industrialized fishing on-start.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 30 2011 18:57:24)

Marksman Extreme 13ft Feeder Rod featured from all rest Khardikov those that have him increased rings on kvivertipe, that allows use shock leaders and obese fishing line of yours which are necessary under it catching carp and under distant zabrosakh. Themselves the British are positioning his as place it for work on overcompensate distant fidernykh made it. ???? provides not only It's a there snap, but and sense the nor on poklevki and comfortable experience vyvazhivat fish on such distance there is.

"Previously the maximum distance match and pleasure anglers were capable of reaching with stepped up long-range feeder rods was around 80 to 100 metres. Hardy took a close look at the rods available and decided most were over stiff and top heavy, also lacking fish playing action and often struggled to reach the 90 metre mark. There was also the problem of spotting bites at extreme range. Fibreglass quivertips don't show up delicate indications beyond 70 metres very well, while solid carbon quivertips are too brittle for casting heavily weighted feeders to the horizon."

http://coarse.hardyfishing.com/en-gb/pr … eeder-rod/

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 30 2011 19:55:30)

And the cost of in 449 ?(recommended in of England not confounds)? Truth with discounts can be find, but this "not will save father Russian democracy" :crazyfun: And replaceable done on 40 ? :tired:. Here is honestly, I not understood this rods up "on potryakh" - ah rapid, ah is identically and costly done. But not was mishandled in hand :dontknow: I of course understand, that likely it must "uncovered over" on fishing, as this often and case. But here is only on test-drive his hardly would give :D

I praise his not because that it I have there is, but because it indeed service is! Himself understood his not immediately, walking around yes about gender year, simply difficult to find fishing pole with test 110-120 grams and weight 216 grams :)! Steady this with President not rapid, simply its need Wladimir to understand as works a form.

I, too, his not times and not two wasn't brave .-watched. Tried to understand - not understand :dontknow: If honestly, then me Garbolino SUPER G DISTANCE Feeder with his real test until 110gr, not declared 150 g and weight in 230gr impressed much more. Especially accepting price in 3 (three) times a smaller :flag:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 30 2011 20:28:57)

+1

21st, ae here an oae ? prepare not :)
Aoaea Thank you for vdpovd. Proyshlovsya on models, iaaoou d Braty Preston new Dutch Master 14 '2 "130grm.
Eiai iiaeia products ? leading, ? there ca?ac aktsya ??? , ?????????, obydetsya aeecuei 2,500 Grzywna (.

stal1n wrote:

already Thank you for vdpovd. Proyshlovsya on models, iaaoou d Braty.

Varant - Trabucco Sygnum MRX-V, 3.9 MH - klasna rch ye ? the entire lnyka sgnum have Trabuko. Ah ? cae ? aeii not so it comes' ? can easily afford

LLC! Fder 4.2 flushed - on a hard-on?. A ? eu?a for 3.9 even 4000m2 as well as either missed or not potrbno, priesthood, rch vazhcha the kind nezruchna. Iaaaaaoi e?aua% of on fder not aoaea about "mn kompaktn godvnits the kind in ouiio yeui potrbno vigravati in dalnost. (Purely sub 'ktivno)

to: stal1n
Founded by task fderv 4.2, uia pdnyati Ribu over brovkoyu on great rkakh -Dnpro, Desna river.
Have us simply not ia? such vodoym.

There is in Kyiv such body of water as Pustovity, and on it without with President 4.20 - 4,50m tyazhkovato, because as need to lumping under the opposite Bank to gain more poklevok. For such conditions need Preston DM 100g and 130g, Daiwa Tournament F1, browning King Long Range, Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 30 2011 21:15:09)

Shimano Antares BX Heavy Feeder 13 '0' '- "prog" or "rapid"?

ZooM wrote:

Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g....

Personally I stopped its choice on this place it. If would was in available, already bought would. And so we gotta wait until Spring :dontknow:

+1

benderr wrote:

Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g.Personally I stopped its choice on this place it. If would was in available, already bought would. And so we gotta wait until Spring

I personally, too, stopped its choice on this feeder and, too, await the his of spring delivery in Ukraine.

But all-???, possessing already Trabucco Sygnum TXL 3,90m - HH, under the first same an opportunities took would, even in return Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g, Trabucco Sygnum XLD 4.20m - HH (170 "grape"). Done those same - 2, 3 and 4 ounces of, however weight a bit smaller, and test - greater. The price, I think, well even approach price Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g.

Yes here is only one, Darn - there his in sale in Ukraine, until that.

http://i074.radikal.ru/1112/74/a1b2f2b54c73t.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Dec 30 2011 23:19:20)

benderr wrote:

Zoom wrote (and):
Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g....
Personally I stopped its choice on this udilishche. If would was in available, already bought would. And so we gotta wait until Spring

And de Chelomei pridbati in Oe?a acaaae ? iiaeia? yea there Price?

stal1n wrote:

and de Chelomei pridbati in Oe?a acaaae ? iiaeia? yea there Price?

http://www.luckyfisher.com.ua
And the price was in district 1800 Grzywna (. Now on site information about this place it was removed. Think, that until.
Esteem in the Frost pro fidery this firms. There some that there is.

I you, friends, Id say that, too, with relish going to nail the this horse in their stabling, so as I have about this rod the most nice the impression! Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g. One of those types pro which can be with certainty say PRICE-QUALITY ON URA! :cool: So that there is still another reason wait Spring!

BAMBUR wrote:

Shimano Antares BX Heavy Feeder 13 '0' '- "prog" or "rapid"?

This a form far not rapid. Producer claims entire line of Antaresov as paraboliki. Not nagruziv a form rods up parabolizm not level, so, prog.

+1

benderr wrote:

Now on site information about this udilishche was removed

And not it this?
You get clicking

Carlos wrote:

A not it this?

There is no. I had in view udilishche growth 4.20 forge the

Shakespeare Superteam Distance Feeder but as about this. http://www.nimpopo.com/acatalog/Shakesp … 00855.html for 100 meters under conductors 4.20, there's gravy bullet 60-80 "grape".

Dood wrote:

But all-???, possessing already Trabucco Sygnum TXL 3,90m - HH, under the first same an opportunities took would, even in return Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g, Trabucco Sygnum XLD 4.20m - HH (170 "grape"). Done those same - 2, 3 and 4 ounces of, however weight a bit smaller, and test - greater. The price, I think, well even approach price Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g.

There is still such 'Dalnik' Mayhem Feeder 4.20 m L & # 228 ;n ge, 1,46 m Transportl & # 228 ;n ge, 3 + 3 Teile, 310 g Rutengewicht, 50 / 150 WG. As you to him are among?

volod wrote:

Dood wrote (and):
But all-???, possessing already Trabucco Sygnum TXL 3,90m - HH, under the first same an opportunities took would, even in return Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g, Trabucco Sygnum XLD 4.20m - HH (170 gr). Done those same - 2, 3 and 4 ounces of, however weight a bit smaller, and test - greater. The price, I think, well even approach price Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g.

There are still such 'Dalnik' Mayhem Feeder 4.20 m L & # 228 ;n ge, 1,46 m Transportl & # 228 ;n ge, 3 + 3 Teile, 310 g Rutengewicht, 50 / 150 WG. As you to him are among?

Am positively, so as (Garbolino Mayhem 50-150g) = (Mayhem Feeder 4.20 m L & # 228 ;n ge, 1,46 m Transportl & # 228 ;n ge, 3 + 3 Teile, 310 g Rutengewicht, 50 / 150 WG).

Have producer he has code MHF 4203P http://www.garbolinouk.co.uk/rods/feede … em-feeder/

We with let Mrs. Girdleson take tried and populyaren, that 100 meters in calm realistically for under dozen various types. So that there is from what choose.

Ox. Yak all aaaeei,
to the main thing - aoaea not cheaply
O?aaa get dumati.
Pdu pom olv '?

the poorest ? nastupayuchim!

Last edited by stal1n (Dec 31 2011 21:55:26)

+1

stal1n wrote:

pdu pom olv '?

Super!
With sincere wishes with the coming!

+1

With Happy New year, friends! Place it Daiwa, in my, unjustifiably forgotten - TD HEAVYFEEDER 420 with zabrasyvaemym weight 50-200 and TD HEAVYFEEDER 390 with zabrasyvaemym weight 50-200.
Undoubtedly, need to well think.

Last edited by . . - (Jan 1 2012 11:46:42)

stal1n
Ah as, completes his turn?

So,
Thank you, for because
Zvazhivshi an "for".. .trying to "i?ioe", pereglyanuvshi dozen forumsmembersbehavior.. .trying to a zvtv I all-??? obrav anglytsya
Dutch master 14.2 until 130 gram it, a Preston's
I ? ney tomorrow aaeain Rvnomu
Oaia? o?aaa pdbrati tudi proper monofl
And coil aaea obrano long Shimano Biomaster 4,000 RA

If you're gonna indeed far hurl, then pro monofilt forget :flag: - only the thin cord (not more 10lb) and shock-leader from fishing line of yours.

I here is, too, wanted to fucking word, all right go looking skilled monofil (on such distance there is anything! - Tej not 'II ever see), but here is shock from mono why?
Why not integral the cord? With good that of the?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.