All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 301 to 330 of 867

This theme like would about choosing long-range fidera :cool:, but raze not about refusal from inadequate to :no:.

Can, lead the another subject - about choosing fidera for blizhne-medium-size dalnostey industrialized fishing Ryboidov - and all reasoning about futile zabrosov for 70-100 and more meters - there shift?! :dontknow:

Write as would himself was sent with this of them.

Vadkh wrote:

Neva there impose 50 - 55 meters, the depth of 6-8metrov. There's gravy 80-100gr.

Ah this still comfortable experience. Eiaee would on feeder and not've partied.

Vadkh wrote:

Svir. Impose 70 -80 meters, on 50 meters a minor watering, then an sval to farvateru with Bajaus until 8metrov. Trough 100 -120gr. Plush had forced in the system with boats from under trough have beacon. Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir in 80 90 metres from Bank.

Boat an ideal option. :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Volkhov. Impose 80m and 80 + flushed At 70m Campaign stone brovka, if not managed crime as until it raise - there's gravy in minus. There's gravy 80 -100gr.

If there is no navigation, then again same boat.

Vadkh wrote:

Luga. From sandy Bank goes sval with 1m until 12m. Deepest place under a balancing Bank. Impose 60 '- meters. There's gravy 60 -80gr. Where hole does end the and 100gr bears. Military harvest would with another Bank, but there is no Owl and Bank a fucking kite a rank.

The distance 60-75 meters highly evolved. But when in such conditions on Dnieper River had to harvest I swam up the on island and eiaee on comfortable made it metres in 40. While on Bank with which has was such a stream, that harvest was it is unrealistic virtually. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 11:05:49)

Romeo wrote:

If there is no navigation, then again same boat.

Aborigentsy, there with boats, sometimes Treshnikov is being yanked out. I?eyoaeu there bought the assistant and actively builds. In next year there mozhzno and with boats derbanit.

+1

Romeo
Itself this theme (on the far-distance there is) already discussed perhaps tens of times, and in another times you Orgeat: This for you personally continue to cast until for 80m the problem camping on K. Nor tackle nor skill you not allow this do. On fact if all translators, no problems not accounts for. I led only one example about how where you tried to this do, there is and still, but not want spend time in empty. And to apologize for not need to, this your stance, which to what you want sadly ulybaet every whom time from time account for so harvest. Personally my stance such is, if took in hands feeder must be able (learning) harvest in any conditions, point. And if you sportmen bem more. I not lover of Caribbean on the pond with EU and joints of pelvic girdle, me easier simply It's a until caregiver seats, good tackle allows this do without problems.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 13 2013 11:17:43)

Vadkh wrote:

Aborigentsy, there with boats, sometimes Treshnikov is being yanked out. I?eyoaeu there bought the assistant and actively builds. In next year there mozhzno and with boats derbanit.

Ah so I about than :cool:

Топор wrote:

I not lover of Caribbean on the pond with EU and joints of pelvic girdle, me easier simply It's a until caregiver seats, good tackle allows this do without problems.

And I and not period. I immediately arrive harvest in comfortable place :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 11:19:51)

The axe I you still example let me give you. For example on cyprinids kept for competitions people fed spodami, cobras and camping on D. And camping on P. So as this contest. But on ordinary church, to not ushatyvat organism very often adopt and zakorm with boats and zakorm with the help ships and even water transport drawing only cordages with the help ships. I even saw option, when on mate with hamper swam and sypali with tazika fodder. Simply'm too bored people maslat entire fishing trip if can be themselves rid from this. :dontknow:

In feeder all accurately so same perhaps on an amateur a fishing trip with the only backyards, that often enough simply sit down in the right place or simply change in the boat. About this and speech. Why create itself difficulties and then their to surmount has heroically? This uncoordinated. :tomato:

Топор wrote:

and fact if all translators, no problems not accounts for.

The kind the problem not continue to cast until. As you not can understand. The problem is that not I! When she traveled on on a CB fishing trip vymatyvat with such competitors. :dontknow: My company reimburses me your my not to understand.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 11:29:21)

The axe seems in 2009 sorevy on Style were in June. When the grasses teetered the carpet under Bank and a dace has rested in about 100 meter distance communication from Bank. In such conditions I took feeder 4.25 Dam and catching metres on 90. Threw further neighbors. Took zone. When SHOULD come! I enleve far. Can be was withdraw and further placing bullet, BUT then it is unrealistic was would keep pace of a necessary for small fry.

But I on Stylu NEVER not traveled in this time year so as on conventional fishing I NOT WANTED such bullshit engage. And he launched season usually in mid-July when the grasses stagnated and a dace lovilas in 20-30 metres from Bank. I sat down with Light and a limb here and from tempovoy fishing.

Can on this example you finally'll understand my stance about this issue :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 11:43:10)

Romeo
Well, as coworker. On branch has um... tell as need to was me to do on Kakhovka vdkhn, where I have 2-4chasa on the morning Gone Fishin '((pier for window numbers) and under with their feet only triviality that gets caught men. I their ask looking on catches, and bream there is or a dace taller though, right, the answer, only on boat 200-300m from Bank. Day I spent on the that would ensure, that in size fish under with their feet I their not will make, on airline second days I catching on 75-85m sitting and was with plotvoy roughly as on Style, all subsequent four days. Local men simply muzzled sat near when time after time, gave them dace. Still times, as me need to was to do that would not maslat, and under this not spend time on the search for seats around the vdkhn camping on K. It ogranichino?

Топор wrote:

A times, as me need to was to do that would not maslat, and under this not spend time on the search for seats around the vdkhn camping on K. It ogranichino?

Yes I where know as you need to was to do. You was sent as calculated please. I would so far not eiaee. All the more dace. So and I are splittin 'up in opinion about this issue. On the same Style I dace eiaee only when she mass teetered "under with their feet" - this interestingly :dontknow:

If would on such made it ever responds bream and as a consequence perezabros need was frequent can be and to leave, but time too little.

Under such situation (Mosor how I understood) and if would Gone Fishin '(like until the hicc-outs I would likely took with a spinning and bass neck off coastal. All the more before work :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 12:29:31)

Romeo wrote:

contaminated such situation (Mosor how I understood) and if would Gone Fishin '(like until the hicc-outs I would likely took with a spinning and bass neck off coastal.

There is no this not koiandirovka was, traveled on sports fees son on football, but not it is important. Spinning I not enleve, with experience there to do nothing to acquire and in my case remained only feeder. That exactly not prevented me obtain mass of pleasure. In other words, you not gave answer, indeed do as I understood you ready than anywhere engage, even drive Holy, only because that not can (or not like it or) harvest on the far-distance there is?
Know if so, fear this simply funny possessing under hand feeder, instead him take spining and drive coastal bass. :D

Roma, such a sense of, that lives in some pirate-world% -) and him perhaps hard understand, that little from whom there is opportunity often on clock or a few days travel very Gone Fishin '(and to go for 100km + :dontknow: Wu all my known Gone Fishin' (there is time "here and now" - this 5-6 hours on all pro all. Bartnik on a host day are planned in advance and vykraivayutsya from enough a dense graphics life. Pro flat-at all I'll shut up :disappointed:

And with boat this, banged up! What LODKA OTNOShENIE IMEET By as a fishing trip? I would on you, an elephant sitting in naduvnukhe on Dnieper River, looked, when past on the entire speed and brought "beduyuschie" on their "shoes" sea class - from them on La platforms in water the load, and this "a rubber" motylyaet so, that not every water attractions can such fulfilled. Or teenagers-degenerates on aquatic motorcycles! And if for normal courts there is the notion of "the river", what one, that other absolutely the funer @ defective far well laying. Me several times facilitated such a "pleasure" - slightly pampers dress not had to :hobo:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 13 2013 12:36:30)

+4

Топор wrote:

indeed do as I understood you ready than anywhere engage, even drive Holy, only because that not can (or not like it or) harvest on the far-distance there is?

You correctly understood. The answer - not want :flag: Setting would goal bream or carp, then khotelka 100% emerged, but then time need to much more and as a consequence Hua greater time can be and place find where hurl so far not when I makes water, :flag:

Топор wrote:

You know if so, fear this simply funny possessing under hand feeder, instead him take spining and drive coastal bass.

Ah you funny and I so often do on the same Style. Polovil dace couple of more hours. And then of walking harvest bass. ???? place pick a for industrialized fishing where and a dace under Bank and perch staynyy present :dontknow:

Other my sheets with Styly. I so quite ??? often object.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 12:40:44)

duffy333 wrote:

I would on you, an elephant sitting in naduvnukhe on Dnieper River, looked, when past on the entire speed and brought "beduyuschie" on their "shoes" sea class - from them on La platforms: Diving the load, and this "a rubber" motylyaet so, that not every water attractions can such fulfilled. Or teenagers-degenerates on aquatic motorcycles!

Not gonna believe this on River where I enleve all, too, most. Only width rivers meters 70 and "have flown can directly in the boat very even forces routinely. So try to put harvest in June and September, when degenerates on water minimal number of (resort zone) and only sooner on the morning :flag:

???? in case with slopes of mighty Dnepr if Myslivny for city yes away degenerates on water all less and less and than further the less. This and had in mind in including when spoke that not a bunch of pussies and 100 + kilometers tidal.

In the early same debate question about 5-6 hours on fishing trip at all not passed. Up out of here and misperceptions about. :tomato: contaminated such a scenario I would further urban Kalmius River and not made it out would for the entire season: '(

Again same in case with Kyiv can be was would to go on Desna (disambiguation) and find there nothing so places for industrialized fishing of bream :tomato:

But again same ranging discussion similar need to entire leaders the intel issuing. In including and on time. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 12:52:58)

duffy333 wrote:

may LODKA OTNOShENIE IMEET By as fishing?

Here is here ready long debate. What the difference where hurl the feeder. With boats or with Bank. Provided that feeder (Picker) in the hands of :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 12:55:30)

Romeo wrote:

Nu you funny and I so often do on the same Style. Polovil dace couple of more hours. And then of walking harvest bass. ???? place pick a for industrialized fishing where and a dace under Bank and perch staynyy present

You perhaps not understood, pile in mind not look away from industrialized fishing fiderom, and initially determine that harvest, fun fish on 80ti flushed or triviality but not won. I you short I’d say, precisely in your case defining stance for you, this obvious decisional laziness. In my opinion. Do conclusion in including and from early discussions, where to example about nakhlyste you spoke why the hell would me a host day rattle :crazyfun:, so there not they wave, as well as and in feeder not maslayut, simply deal technology.

Топор wrote:

I you short I’d say, precisely in your case defining stance for you, this obvious decisional laziness. In my opinion.

You not is far from of truth. I food Gone Fishin '(in including and for pleasure trips. :cool:

So and on the same spinning in its time liked harvest exclusively with boats. With Bank enleve solely on ultralaytovye cordage and as a consequence under with their feet. Not need to me scold for this :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 13 2013 13:00:49)

Romeo
My friend, God God scold you for fishing trip! But we on fidernom Forum!, remember? And conversation goes precisely with this position.
Poditozhu Our adeptness, Equals as you one is, that spinig and karpovaya tackle this the best alternative fideru, so same there are grounds to believe that fishing the far-distance there is has place be, not despite your personal views.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 13 2013 13:54:21)

Топор wrote:

You perhaps not understood, pile in mind not look away from industrialized fishing fiderom, and initially determine that harvest, fun fish on 80ti flushed or triviality but not won. I you short I’d say, precisely in your case defining stance for you, this obvious decisional laziness.

Most ridiculous in this, that catch bonus never guaranteed on tested places, even on platnike, pro polnovodnye rivers I at all shattered and. And lifts clock on dalnyake without the search for bonus, personally for me, the picture bezradostnaya. Here and one starts try all that can change: Distance, dog leashes but also, lures from day one, bait and anything. , too, not see sense sit on 80 metres and disappeared "Holy transfers as" in during several hours, when at what the reason the jumbo not suited. How many times next of brovka worked better the far-.

Something too little, too late in this year winter Nizhniy Novgorod went right began. :tomato:
Men! Season very soon! All Naman! :flag:

but on ordinary church, to not ushatyvat organism very often adopt and zakorm with boats

Рома, не могу не согласиться, случилось так, что у меня есть сын, а поскольку у меня атлетическо-военное прошлое (со стрелялками, мордобоем и прочими "вкусностями") раскормлен он до невозможности, правильно раскормлен (Сталенне в его возрасте отдыхал), так вот эта "машина" время от времени проситься на "рыбалку" чайник в рыбалке полный, с моей точки зрения, последний выход был на Дону в сентябре, бюджетных фидеров (в моем понимании) у меня не осталось, что дать чаду я не знаю, в конце концов достал свою легенду, трабукку нео(х) бомб 10-30 3 метровую из архива, говорю будешь ловить ей, течка под 100 гр кормушки на дистанции 25-30 метров. Fever for 40 + on my arrival, harvest, the more feed desires there is no, accept decision zamesitsya and give point in night with boats, and on the evening "shashlyk- bashlyk." Have made 6 packages + liter some dried bread and barley zamesili car where (nutritious splyuschennymi 5322991 with small and watermelon). In 6 morning set to busting with one point, flour harvest with inexperienced with one point, but fish lovilas, when stalled it turned out in 4 flushed sadke 1.5 flushed fish, Mr. Picker remained to live further. The average the catch of the koltsevikov-developing ovarian in district 5-8 kg. Did similar several dis- works, camping on E. Mass zakorm without industrialized fishing with the evening-night.

Last edited by SL (Feb 13 2013 13:21:14)

Топор wrote:

so same there are grounds to believe that had forced on the far-distance there is has place be, not despite your personal views.

Of course. I. Something always thought that on Forum simply thrust its IMKhU and agree with it or not other deal worldly wisdom :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

You not is far from of truth. I food Gone Fishin '(in including and for pleasure trips.

Judging by from conditions in which me account for harvest, in a coffin I saw such "recreation", when on inflatable boat on identification the hell you're stepping least several hundred meters against tide 100gr +, to get out on comfort water, and you still and the sun shining our year in brains warm shines on his face% -)
And still "better" when this not "the rubber band", and what any "meet", which brought rent on local a fishing base :canthearyou: Throwing feeders 100gr + "for horizon" sitting on Bank in the shadows after this simply as the easy short on park.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 13 2013 13:34:41)

Vadkh
Minimalistic audio collages can you me explain,, why when goes conversation about it catching on the far-distance there is, have greater parts of passive or actively uchavstvuyuschikh in this conversation, incapable impression, that even if body of water wide in up I (or any other) enleve would still on 80 fringes metres?
Fishing fish there, where she there is, ah or assume, that she there there is! All! T. E. A concrete example on Nikopolyu, offer their decision, and we will discuss.

duffy333 wrote:

such "recreation", when on inflatable boat on identification the hell you're stepping least several hundred meters against tide 100gr +, to get out on comfort water, and you still and the sun shining in brains warm shines on his face
And still "better" when this not "the rubber band", and what any "meet", which brought rent on local fishing base

You not in topic simply Seryoga, this relax! :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Feb 13 2013 13:38:01)

If me need a pain in back, corns on the hands of and sunny blow, then I better to parents on liberal scattering'll go down :D not from this 100% more will :flag:

Топор wrote:

I'm trying to neutralize fish there, where she there is, ah or assume, that she there there is! All! T. E. A concrete example on Nikopolyu, offer their decision, and we will discuss.

You, catching decent dace with dalnyaka, this justified without issues. And not eiaee would, here is here begin dance with FIBPlus. I for something, to an obscure impose not was an end in itself.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Judging from conditions in which me account for harvest, in a coffin I saw such "recreation", when on inflatable boat on identification the hell you're stepping least several hundred meters against tide 100gr +, to get out on comfort water, and you still and the sun shining our year in brains warm shines on his face% -)

Seryoga, no one not revisit it easiest plastic the boat with normal payoloy, to sit on a normal got and a little motor 3-5 loschadok.

In terms as fishing and its short-term sessions me this absolutely not interested in - ah not see sense :dontknow:. Under plastic still and trailer need - not d same I its from above on Thule dress :crazyfun: Don’t, had forced a white fish with boats this not my, if there is opportunity harvest its with Bank.

In terms several-day for travels for feral sazanom - yes, this needs. And the only inflatable for delivery zakorma.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 13 2013 14:09:44)

Let us in this topic to wage talk about Bot-busters fiderakh that suggest the impose snap somewhere for 70 and more meters.
Alone fidera raskritikuem for big weight, other for small test, third for a high the cost of and camping on P.
But not let us optimistically, that instead use of long-range fidera need to Myslivny on boat in the distance about 100 flushed from Bank and with this boats harvest deal on Picker. Not in subject this quite.

+4

I have under these conditions governs Shimano Antares BX d?? (396 until 110), but again same, the distance above 100m at all not is viewed in principle.

Last edited by Rembrant (Feb 13 2013 18:52:59)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.