All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 331 to 360 of 646

Rembrant wrote:

Wu me under these conditions governs Shimano Antares BX d?? (396 until 110), but again same, the distance above 100m at all not is viewed in principle.

Can get away and 71 forge the :D
Such a the distance on forces Shimano Antares BX d?? (396 until 110)? :hobo:

Dood wrote:

This kind of the distance on forces Shimano Antares BX d?? (396 until 110)?

Pulkoy not question.

Rembrant wrote:

. But again same, the distance above 100m at all not is viewed in principle.

Dood wrote:

That's fine, yeah and 71 forge the
Such a the distance on forces Shimano Antares BX d?? (396 until 110)?

Rembrant wrote:

Pulkoy not question.

You in the early extended and difficult path - appetite comes during food :D

I would added classification for rivers and for Lake (the pond, reservoir) or midlkhevi and heavy - extra-heavy.

+1

I would in this terms of "unhesitantly eksta-khevikami for the boner" called Dutch Master 14.2 until 130gr and Garbolino Super G Distance until 150 g.
Classic river extra-kheviki - this "Germans" and EBM 14.2 until 160gr. This from moreover than very accounted for harvest.
Interestingly try new model from dayvy in this classroom and a couple udilisch from TriCast, which specifically for Dutch market charging.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 13 2013 22:35:14)

duffy333 wrote:

Interesting try new model from dayvy in this classroom

The Shogun I in Friday from engineering get. Do on the football field a bad with him. Rivers have us still in Ice with torosami.

Romeo wrote:

Don’t gonna believe this on River where I enleve all, too, most. Only width rivers meters 70

On such rivers maritime yachts not trek with wave of 1-toes

Romeo wrote:

monumental in case with slopes of mighty Dnepr if Myslivny for city yes away degenerates on water all less and less and than further the less

Surkis and him such not lakes on nautical yachts in zone of Kyiv, they trek around the Shklov until black sea. So that neither 100km, nor 200km not will save. In 2011, ascents of on Affairs in bushes, came, and platforms there is no o.o., only thermos and bag in a puddle of :huh: Mordashovskaya yacht for a hatchling pond whisked away by: Diving, good Bank easy slope.
Photo until catastrophe, Volgo-Baltic Canal, nothing not ground once evils :D
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/PcuV6.jpg

Матч wrote:

ascents of on Affairs in bushes, came, and platforms there is no o.o.

Nothing to acquire shitting where --something. :crazyfun:

+2

Vadkh wrote:

There's nothing shitting where --something.

If would not ascents of, Perhaps've done would on platform :D That this I understand, real fidermen :D

+2

Vadkh wrote:

Match wrote (and):

Ascents of on Affairs in bushes, came, and platforms there is no o.o.

Nothing to acquire shitting where --something. :crazyfun:

:cool: Vadim! Put + for the thin dubbed. (Sorry for Flud. Not is sustained. Mood good, what and all wish! :) )

Last edited by Yuri (Feb 13 2013 23:41:02)

Матч wrote:

Mordashovskaya yacht for a hatchling pond whisked away by: Diving, good Bank easy slope.

Conclusion - need to harvest without charge. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

bailout - need to harvest without charge.

Romeo and you not hampers create a separate subject "1,000" useful "councils from Romeo" outline all thought about genesis, not genesis cordages, types, depots, prikormki, distance there is, boats and the rest of the.
Can so will more interesting? :tomato:

+9

Question to forumchanam, how this feeder can be SChITAT dalnoboynym and appropriate for of Dnepr?
PRESTON 14 ft. COMPETITION FEEDER
Maximum weight kormakov 100 gr.

Roman80 wrote:

. How this feeder can be SChITAT dalnoboynym and appropriate for of Dnepr?
PRESTON 14 ft. COMPETITION FEEDER. Maximum weight kormakov 100 gr.

Judging by from own experience, adjusted for length fidera 4.2 flushed, those seen vershinok until 4 ounces and opinion some forums, that 70 flushed - well dalnoboynaya the distance and further bombarding there sense (one thing goffing around) - well be appropriate. In my opinion, of course.

Text or: And here is, there is whether done under this feeder in sale, or suited done from EBM 13.8-14.2 Ft - this already the following question to forumchanam from me? :dontknow:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/4A6Lo.jpg

CVI wrote:

Romeo and you not hampers create a separate subject "1,000" useful "councils from Romeo" outline all thought about genesis, not genesis cordages, types, depots, prikormki, distance there is, boats and the rest of the. Can so will more interesting?

On freedom tolkanu IMKhU in article another.

+1

Dood wrote:

Judging from own experience, adjusted for length fidera 4.2 flushed, those seen vershinok until 4 ounces and opinion some forums, that 70 flushed - well dalnoboynaya the distance and further bombarding there sense (one thing goffing around) - well be appropriate

Agree on TKhP like suited, but like would hear opinion owners, or can error pursued a test drive this rods up. Input in networks at all not found. 70 flushed me would engaged :cool:

Respected forumchane! An obscure impose fiderom was, there is and will. However issues still many and loath am asking aid in VYBORE DANNOBOYNOGO Fidera.
With trademark rods up completes his turn - Preston EBM. However 130 or 160 not can figure out. Conditions industrialized fishing: Navigable Canal in Kaliningrad, Kaliningradskiy the Gulf. The distance 80 flushed +. On 60 + meters away brovka intense (in host). For weak mostly. Catching until now Tim dayvoy 3.9 2N radar 160 Mr. but want to udilishche was be a little more specific, pochustvitelnee, podalnoboyney. And most importantly - zarasyvaemaya there's gravy must have weight from 50 until 80 gr without feed so as more heavy weight are dragging on beneath the, poorly pass brovku, support it blunts contact with fish tank and camping on D. Hence questions, with no weight is beginning to work DM130 and with no EBM 160?, Don’t will whether heavily loaded EBM 130 the feeding trough 80 + fodder, that upset range missiles zabrosa? Not will whether nedogruzhen EBM 160 the feeding trough 60 + fodder that upset range missiles zabrosa?
Only not say that for everyone case need its udilishche - this is understandable! Seems interested experience users both udilisch on fact!

viktor9392 wrote:

've been until now Tim dayvoy 3.9 2N radar 160 g

I think that oei dayva 3.9 2N radar 160 be a little more specific than dm 130 or 160, because it dubovey. And most importantly dayva easier. Not will heavily loaded EBM 130 the feeding trough 80 + fodder, not upset range missiles zabrosa. Will nedogruzhen EBM 160 the feeding trough 60 + fodder, that upset range missiles zabrosa. EBM 130 and 160 very heavy rods up, me not comfortable experience was they harvest. On carp with not frequent perezabrosami still far not resisted, but on feeder 5 mines perezabros this horror, hands are falling off.
I would preferred EBM 100gr for 60gr-80gr +

Last edited by Матч (Jun 14 2013 10:37:20)

And there is whether sense to bet on Daiwa the 1960s the long distance khevik for-zabrosa precisely Basyu 45 QDX (505 gr and 88 centimeters turnover)? After all Preston PC-R 6,000 and easier (473 standard gr) and winds a faster (100sm turnover). :confused:

For zabrosa - What...? Basia more interesting to do - she has the right longkastovaya shpulya. On extra-khevikakh these 30gr difference absolutely not reminds, in my opinion, and the difference in how are getting away the main with different shpul is felt.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 14 2013 11:38:57)

Gino wrote:

A there is whether sense to bet on Daiwa the 1960s the long distance khevik for-zabrosa precisely Basyu 45 QDX (505 gr and 88 centimeters turnover)? After all Preston PC-R 6,000 and easier (473 standard gr) and winds a faster (100sm turnover).

Forgot write that and the price doubled. If budget not's flooring, sense there is.

viktor9392 wrote:

possesses questions, with no weight is beginning to work DM130 and with no EBM 160?

I have DM160. And enleve I them not so many.
And have S. S. Was DM130 (recently sold), and there is still DM160.
We with him I consulted about this, and S. S. Decided to: DM130 comfortable experience works with headings, feeders 80-90 grams + fodder, and EBM 160 - with headings, feeders 100-120 grams + fodder. Type of trough: AKhS-facial (those, that very similar on Korumovskie trough). Distance there is, on which comfortable experience but S. S. - 75-85 flushed (on moderate during), but can be on.

viktor9392 wrote:

've been until now Tim dayvoy 3.9 2N radar 160 g

Even and not heard about such, can TEAM Daiwa H2 390 150g

Матч wrote:

I think that oei dayva 3.9 2N radar 160 be a little more specific than dm 130 or 160, because it dubovey. And most importantly dayva easier. Not will heavily loaded EBM 130 the feeding trough 80 + fodder, not upset range missiles zabrosa. Will nedogruzhen EBM 160 the feeding trough 60 + fodder, that upset range missiles zabrosa. EBM 130 and 160 very heavy rods up, me not comfortable experience was they harvest. On a carp with not frequent perezabrosami still far not resisted, but on feeder 5 mines perezabros this horror, hands are falling off.
I would preferred EBM 100gr for 60gr-80gr +

Edited Match (Today 09 :37: 20)

Deal in is that EBM 100 gr there is. But the distance 80 + not for him. And by my haigus for EBM 100 gr 70 + fodder already limit and nedobros. Incidentally think sell.

Dood wrote:

Wu me DM160. And catching a-a I them not so many. And have S. S. Was DM130 (recently sold), and there is still DM160. We with him I consulted about this, and S. S. Decided to: DM130 comfortable experience works with scales feeders 80-90 grams + fodder, and EBM 160 - with scales feeders 100-120 grams + fodder. Type of trough: AKhS-facial (those, that very similar on Korumovskie trough). Distance there is, on which comfortable experience but S. S. - 75-85 flushed (on moderate during), but can be on.

Judging by around the EBM need to heap extremely to worked.
What alternatives in head come?
Tim dayva extra-Hevy 4.2 until 150 who any gets?

viktor9392 wrote:

Delo in is that EBM 100 gr there is. But the distance 80 + not for him. And by my senses here for EBM 100 gr 70 + fodder already limit and nedobros.

And option with the shock of leader, a twist 8-10lb on the main and the feeding trough-bullet (from Preston's DUTCHMASTER Bullet Feeder 80gr, for example) not has tried? Ah, and forceful impose.
For better vsplytiya on vymatyvanii trough-bullets, you wrap its partly with duct tape.

viktor9392 wrote:

By all indications around the EBM need to heap extremely to worked.

This accurately :cool: In this case most importantly this not fear hurl.

duffy333 wrote:

A option with the shock of leader, a twist 8-10lb on the main and the feeding trough-bullet (from Preston's DUTCHMASTER Bullet Feeder 80gr, for example) not has tried? Ah, and forceful impose. For better vsplytiya on vymatyvanii trough-bullets, you wrap its partly with duct tape.

Always forceful with shokliderom'm applying, here is only trough-bullets through brovku quite poorly pass, however stuck with with duct tape.
80 + fodder this 110-130 grams common weight. In dependence from volume of trough and sparse-humidity feed. Tell please - who any threw such weight EBM 100 League a host day on 75 - 85 meters? Did EBM such supply gives ruggedness?

CVI wrote:

Even and not heard about such, can TEAM Daiwa H2 390 150g

Accurately, already head loop 150-160-130-100.

viktor9392 wrote:

statement please - who any threw such weight EBM 100 gr a host day on 75 - 85 meters? Did EBM such supply gives ruggedness?

Accounted for. And not times - accurately more dozen such fishing trips for 2 full season, that this place it I have. Not believing cyprinids kept. But there pace of quite the other. Although weight osnastok roughly such same a deserved.
Most important in the process fishing periodically to control joints getting - can under burdens ?? get and then realistically crack my precisely on "because" compounds. Spare knee was can be in of England order quietly.

EBM-Here's a hundred most it.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 14 2013 16:51:03)

To zabrosa - What...? Basia more interesting to do - she has the right longkastovaya shpulya.

- on carptime.ru write, that for pletenki the most the right - this not simply the Long, but with reverse-cone over that (ABS). On length of his she of course better, than have PC-R. However have Preston's the speed vymotki aren - tolerate not can long cut to disco yes and hand ’.

In short shall put Basyu on Dayvu, and Prestony 6,000 - on Datchmastery 130 and 160 gr.

About the price doubled - died at all something. 1600 against 6750 in the flagship. 4 Preston's can be take, o.o. in Hi,, as something not was conceived when Basyu bought these - eyes became infected with and its feet themselves to suffer a as zombies. :blush:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.