All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 361 to 390 of 821

But on Daiwa Tournament Pro Feeder 135HQ you what coil from:
1. Preston PC-R 5000
2. Shimano Exage 4000 RCDH
3. Daiwa Caldia 3000X

Thank you large in advance!

viktor9392 wrote:

. Tell please - who any threw such weight EBM 100 gr a host day on 75 - 85 meters? Did EBM such supply gives ruggedness.

Had to me again call with S. S. (the internet have him there).

Basic un S. S. Relatively self-confident industrialized fishing on 75-85 flushed these are:

1. Had forced fiderami EBM - 100, 130, 160 on 75-85m that Spain with condition, that weight trough + prikormka not exceeds test fidera. To example, S. S. Capturing the several fishing trips EBM-100 500m 75-85m, with massacres at regular intervals perezabrosov 7 minutes, but the feeding trough 75 gr + prikormka 25 gr = overall zabrasyvaemyy weight 100 grams. Had a clean record to work fidera not fulsome.

2. If harvest with some business test fiderami EBM-100, 130,160, then only on distance there is somewhere until 40 meters - camping on E. S. S. Not recommends power zabrosov with business test fidera.

3. Fidery Tim Dayva X High-Fai (the so I heard on the telephone) with intelligence 3.9 flushed - 150 gr and 4.2 flushed - 200 gr. Have them quite a short the hilt. With fiderom 3.9-150 gr well to do zabrosy on 80 flushed the feeding trough roughly 80 gr + prikormka some 40 gr. And here is fiderom 4.2m-200 gr, with the feeding trough 110 gr + prikormka 40-50 gr = overall weight about 150-160 gr - fulfill zabrosy on 80 flushed already hard, from-for brief length of various (emerges clear imbalance under zabrose).

4. For your case S. S. Recommends EBM-160 - he it rough, than EBM-130. And trough apply closed type (inside without holes), either with holes on any type facial (to example, AKhS-facial) - then they well pass through back style of.

5. Overall positive figure types series of EBM -100, 130, 160 - this their high "the vibrancy", but without overload test. So believes S. S. And I with him agree.

Last edited by Dood (Jun 14 2013 18:29:35)

+1

Thank you, that not throw komrada in throes of choice!
Here is how times the kind the most the situation in which I proved in the process choice (neponyatno- a respected Dood and his sotovarisch SS say that cannot be reload a form, and respected duffy333 and El Amigo argue that nothing not stands alright EBM.
From their messages should: EBM 100 the best choice and EBM 160, too, the best choice for slow tide and distance there is 80 + meters. It is unclear!
Of course, how many people so much and of views, but.
Far disappeared in EBM 130?
I closely have read many what on forums pro EBM and drew attention on the, that EBM 130 remained in side from discussions, serious tests and camping on D. Often his buy and then sell. Why? Think. If we'll put experience exploitation EBM on pages this Forum, then terminally me get this straight data on lineup EBM (heavy).
So, from whom there is a serious experience in use EBM 130 gr? As throws, why sell, far throws and camping on D.?

viktor9392 wrote:

. A respected Dood and his sotovarisch SS say that cannot be reload a form, and respected duffy333 and El Amigo argue that nothing not stands alright EBM.

Forceful impose in execution S. S. (Sergei Stepanovich) substantially different from power zabrosov many our forums.
So and understanding of S. S. Work letterhead fidera under zabrose several different from "of customary."
Under zabrose S. S. Is being squeezed by basic to leg reel and - attention! - not pitnu index should sit in ensured moment (as make many, and I, too, until that these "about transformation"), and contrary, struggling forces is being squeezed by basic to leg and "quietly waiting for", until place it not nagruzitsya until such extent, that the main as would "itself rises" in "ensured moment" from-under index finger. Hence and confidently-comfortable had forced S. S. On made it 75-85 flushed, and under desire he can and on 110-120 flushed continue to cast until snap and harvest there fish. As something so.

This well in sight in this video:

+1

If you closely review this branch Forum, then see, that:
1) reviews about how, that DM13.8 until 100gr can be handle and reload, and he patiently undergoes a and starts well work precisely under burdens in district upper test, and the, that for all types series of EBM suited expression of "test rods up = maximally recommended there's gravy middle volume of without feed", come either from athletes, which many polovili on the most various reservoirs, either from places (from me in particular), which, too, exploit this a series of and in tail, and in mane;
2) DM13.8 until 100gr most universal udilishche from "senior" DatchMasterov;
3) DM14.2 until 130gr more suited for industrialized fishing on Dalnike on big rags increased the (reservoir, Lake), than for a strong of blasting;
4) DM14.2 until 160gr the most real examine alternative treatments for river extra-khevik and precisely on a strong devices up pugayusche maximally.
Here is and is obtained, that DM13.8 until 100gr overshadowing the (if reload) the overwhelming majority fishing situations, where need weight osnastok (complete with feeds inclusive) from 80 until 150 g. DM130 and 160 become "nishevymi products" for most fishermen, so say.

Gino wrote:

A on Daiwa Tournament Pro Feeder 135HQ you what coil from:
1. Preston PC-R 5000
2. Shimano Exage 4000 RCDH
3. Daiwa Caldia 3000X

Thank you large in advance!

Basyu or dayvu 4,000.

Respekt respected duffy333 and Dood - there is over than think. Stuck its EBM 100 in tail and in mane and then d to think further.

Basyu or dayvu 4,000.

- you, but Basyu I already defined on someone advice on another Dayvu - Long Distance. And remained I have on choice 3 option, which I and pointed out.

Last edited by Gino (Jun 14 2013 22:45:48)

Dood

If honestly I not have seen the strong nagruza have letterhead under zabrose S. S.
More it seems on stalechnyy impose with enormous lever. Can I what the not have seen the? In principle goal achieved expanding zabrosa obtained, simply expected strong noted letterhead and not saw his. You can do slou moyshen zabrosa?

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 15 2013 00:03:04)

El Amigo wrote:

More it seems on stalechnyy impose with enormous lever. Can I what the not have seen the?

Yes all you correctly have seen the. There so here narosshshena, that normally from for heads directly not hope to throw a. Impose goes diagonal position and precision not reeks. In my opinion.

duffy333 wrote:

DM130 and 160 become "nishevymi products" for most fishermen, so say.

Earrings beg clarify, the kind space claimed about which you speak much wider than you thinking, and camping on K. You you look on situation with his hand, when're arguing, that there the most universally, add I.M.H.O.,. So here is have quite many Dnepr river not is associated with a strong the passage, and the kind space claimed on Man-made lake ah raze not less your on "strong devices up"! 130 th this any a hard-on with's distant zabrosom and any for if river not mountain, here is such opinion and even not in my opinion. You raskazuy about their game, those whom eiaee and can desired by communicate thought. Without scores. ;)

Last edited by Топор (Jun 15 2013 08:32:10)

Bought datchmastery for cyprinids kept the ponds and to far bombard on created. Of course with harsh as tips even with 80 grams hammer go with hard and poklevki more similar on a, than on the twitching, ODNAKO thanks to perfect sensitivity I would still, a-not a, steadily strike and take out a even ladoshechnykh fish for 80 meters. Ah and pro karpovye poklevki I at all I'll shut up, there cock it-not cock it. :)

El Amigo wrote:

. If honestly I not have seen the strong nagruza have letterhead under zabrose S. S.

Vadkh wrote:

. Impose goes diagonal position and precision not reeks.

I you about prizhimanii the main to leg coils - and you me about than anywhere, only not about that way zabrosa. About nesilnom nagruze. About kosom zabrose with nepakhnuschey precision.% -)

Dood wrote:

I you about prizhimanii the main to leg of coils - and you me about than anywhere, only not about that way zabrosa. About nesilnom nagruze. About kosom zabrose with nepakhnuschey precision.% -)

Ah in first, such way to deterring risks injuries for inexperienced people.
Second, this way to lends itself only under awoke khvate, when counseling reel is fixed between index and middle fingers, under other balls their same fingers prevent. I have counseling is between middle and ring fingers, habit with fishing pole. Oleg Fight at all entire five before chook's foot holds (with his words).
The entire expanding in this zabrose drip irrigation from very long crowbar and not more. Stick nor nagruzhaetsya until the end of and if its Wladimir on full under such a interacting, it develops a, that and happened on tests in this year. Voiced only its opinion.

Vadkh wrote:

Palka nor nagruzhaetsya until the end of and if its Wladimir on full under such a interacting, it develops a, that and happened on tests in this year.

Wladimir on full - this on your goes, when fiderom DM160 with it an elongated the butt of the bombarding crime as-bullet 100 gr + prikormka 30 gr = 130 gr under aid zabrosa "and la" sky ", but with condition, that the main accidentally zakhlestnetsya with one of rings vershinok. Is logical!

Топор wrote:

You raskazuy about their game, those whom catching and can desired by communicate thought. Without scores.

The kind what grievances can be - here on Forum in principle virtually all messages need perceive as I.M.H.O.,. If would I not eiaee all three in the most various conditions - have us in Kyiv Dnepr river in mid-summer turns into created. With all stemming.
Bohrmann explain its view why one thing place it I believe maximally universal, and other two nishevymi. And every let already himself decides agree with imprisonment or no:
ДМ13.8 до 100гр - уверенно работает с обычными кормушками 80гр среднего размера до 70м, с флетами и кормушками-пулями (общий вес оснастки 100-120гр) и силовым забросом до 100м; рабочий диапазон кормушек (уменя) от 60гр до 120гр; достаточно "сбитое" удилище, что дает возможность отлично работать и управлять не только лещом на тонких поводках, но и крупным карпом с соответствующими оснастками; на дистанциях до 50м спокойно (у меня) справляется с оснастками общим весом в 150гр; и наконец, к нему можно докупить комплект Hollow Top Kit и мы получаем уже совершенно другое удилище - быстрое, злое, для действительно сильного течения и крупной сильной рыбы.
DM14.2 until 130gr - different udilishche for industrialized fishing white puppies were born and bream with dalnika on-start / nesilnom during; many run enough soft central part of thanks to which udilishche predisposition of tugging fish on subtleties povodkakh / fishhook; me on devices up 100gr + and on carpe it not likes as times because of this central soft parts of - in the first case strongly arches her a form, and in the second enough hard to manage serious fish tank. I don't know, but perhaps my words can confirm enough frequent (why something) sales precisely it comes / have DM130 :dontknow:
DM14.2 until 160gr - the most real examine alternative treatments for river extra-khevik; with kormushkami less 100gr to him better not approached only; if TUR kit Hollow Top Kit, then get the most present "monster" with which can be exits on krakenov.
That is why I itself and bought DM100, and other two so and not “I have in" largely composition. "
Ideally, of course, can be buy entire line of "senior" EBM and use on fishing the, which maximally overshadowing the concrete conditions. But here already every for themselves himself decides :dontknow:

+5

Fully I was signing up for under words an esteemed kamrada Duffy. , too, left itself "a hundie" - until 120 grams common weight snap he mismanaged in our conditions easily. 130-cultural not understood quite, namely the, as his correctly to heap. On "sotke", to word, this problems at all not has experienced. Believe, that there are three stick, to which without an on shtange better at all not approached only - this two senior EBM-but and brauningovskiy King :-)

duffy333 wrote:

DM13.8 until 100gr - confidently works with ordinary kormushkami 80gr middle size until 70m, with fletami and kormushkami-bullets (overall weight snap 100-120gr) and power zabrosom until 100m; worker range of feeders (I have) from 60gr until 120gr; enough "sbitoe" udilishche, that gives opportunity is famously work and manage not only a bream on thin povodkakh, but and large the carp with the relevant trend to; on made it until 50m quietly (I have) deal with trend to common weight in 150 g;

're all compadres Hi! A respected duffy333 tells us, that extremely an obscure impose this all ??? "a special case" in as practice and all we forced to his use mostly by necessity, when no choice. When choice there is then we of course same choose the contestant distance, on which can comfortable experience perezabrasyvat with necessary frequency and camping on D. So duffy333 and says that DM100 under need can be use as (or almost as) DM130 and confirms this its experience. And DM130 is worth to acquire then when there is the need in permanent zabrosakh under 100 flushed, that case rarely has. Invaluable information on fact! Not napokupaeshsya on all cases DMasterov - are worth decently! A separate thank you Toporu which inspired the duffy333 write deployed analysis practical use of EBM.

And I almost sold EBM 100! Now raschekhlil and say him - so here is you what northern deer.

Last edited by viktor9392 (Jun 15 2013 22:47:15)

+1

Carlos wrote:

cafe, that there are three stick, to which without an on shtange better at all not approached only - this two senior EBM-and and brauningovskiy King :-)

Ah clearly busts. But as same those who enjoyed and enjoys fiderom Zammataro
(Master PIECE HEAVY Feeder 155 (is: 525 gr.)
And Zemex Grand Feeder 420m 120-180g to this list can be add and even.
In arsenal mean EBM 160 although an on shtange there is no.

Believe, that would disclose the entire potential any fidera they need to wishing to use not one session and not simply take have neighbor and couple of times, I mean, toss empty the feeder :tomato:

Last edited by CVI (Jun 16 2013 11:17:55)

+2

Dood
A respected Wladyslaw Ivanovich, I not want to intercede in fundamental disputes. I wrote about how that saw on video. Stick there was not well plied with and not moreover.
That over my opinion, then I’d say. Such buildup finished, when impossible do direct impose for for backs, as on me, benefits for it in a proper fishing not gives. Can be smash for horizon and feed fish across the far-edges of Dnepr. Trolley onto a side impose very complex for spotlight too zakorma and industrialized fishing in one point. After all delay finger at on share of of seconds under zabrose will give spin wildly for splashdown trough in meters. Under direct zabrose on their shopping can suffer only expanding under nedobrose, klipsa not will give to send in further. Under kosom zabrose, even with klipse, okay, splashdown trough can be on radius the main.
Simple example - shootings on direct spichke and sloping spichke, in only on order hard enter, need to harvest goal in two directions. So and under kosom zabrose. In my opinion.

CVI wrote:

this list can be add and even.

Dayva Tornament Pro, Dayva Tornament Long Distans. :D

Vadkh wrote:

Dayva Tornament Pro, Dayva Tornament Long Distans.

Why so from is far, can be closer.
Have Mr. and in arsenal http://s0.uploads.ru/t/ChL4Z.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/3WjCq.png
Perhaps forgot to mention!

CVI wrote:

Wu Mr. and in arsenal

Have F1 graphite have letterhead challenging, and in the rest of the the true are Anglo-Saxon. :cool:

duffy333
Me not like the notion of nishevoe. As would, that would clearly? To example I have 70% fishing trips reservoir, and have you Dnepr river, in what case 130 th will nishevym? Need to perhaps still and take in calculation length 4,35m, this already itself a special case and any guru with naskoku without practice, immediately not cope! And better, in terms of sensitivity on distance communication far he reaches in War with test and opportunity not pass through for fish on the hook, I not know. Basic length in a broad using this 3.6-3.9, and as would there not like much of people after this poprobovav 130 th not figure his 100%, and here is for moreover whom oftentimes the account for for fish tank tulit far, and precisely there harvest the can assess all pros. T. E. In other words itself the need need military chain, from what should, that priorities to example in Kyiv and say East different, ah or easier terrain of with powerful River one thing, and Kim was without such another, and if add here chimate terrain of this will be even alone priorities where in the first and the second cases this at all that’s exclusive and camping on D. If about khevikakh the as the I have so spectacularly numerous--there, that the most top programs length 4.2 (statues) and 3,6m, and here is Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,9m, that in turn and dictates me, my choice.

Last edited by Топор (Jun 16 2013 17:59:00)

duffy333 wrote:

If you closely review this branch Forum, then see, that:
1) reviews about how, that DM13.8 until 100gr can be handle and reload, and he patiently there is little tolerance been is beginning to well work this is under burdens in district upper test, and the, that for all types series of EBM suited expression of "test rods up = maximally recommended there's gravy middle volume of without feed", come either from athletes, which Much polovili on the most various reservoirs, either from a places (from me in particular), which’s books, too exploit this a series of and in tail, and in mane;
2) DM13.8 until 100gr most universal place it from "senior" DatchMasterov;
3) DM14.2 until 130gr more suited for industrialized fishing on Dalnike on big rags increased the (reservoir, Lake), than for a strong of blasting;
4) DM14.2 until 160gr the most real examine alternative treatments for river extra-khevik and precisely on a strong devices up pugayusche maximally.
Here is and is obtained, that DM13.8 until 100gr overshadowing the (if reload) the overwhelming majority fishing situations, where need weight osnastok (complete with feeds inclusive) from 80 until 150 g. DM130 and 160 become "nishevymi products" for most fishermen, so say.

I get back a little jump in here in debate.

Believe, that EBM 14 '2 "/ 130 very well suited not only for fishing on Dalnike on vodokhrailischakh, but and for strong tide on rivers.
I very well remember EO-2010 in Ukrainka, when I have was a great opportunity to compare EBM 100 and EBM 130 in the most that neither on there is combat conditions on devices up.
On for competitions, as known, the importance of definition and comfort in work with snastyu reassess impossible. So every chooses the udilishche, with which he can maximally swiftly harvest fish. The accuracy of zabrosa, work on vyvazhivanii bonus are important as nowhere and never.
So here is, on training I, understandably, he launched harvest DM100. All-??? fishing pole more the easy and enough maschnaya to use trough 100 grams, which allows stream. But when on penultimate before Walter train, I decided to swim DM130, then understood, that precisely she will be the main I have on EO. I put the most hard from-reaching in goes vershinku. Impose made their good and confident, was feeling for decent supply, then as DM100 modicum and quite bit, but failed it the first. With precision 500m order 65 gather steam; dura-Ace 4,000 problems not was. Stream not did udilishche in ancient, as here write, and poklevki were are visible absolutely clearly. About work letterhead on fish even recall not d. Weight letterhead, as for ekstrakhevika, - comical.
So question: That still needed from rods up?
DM100 in these conditions for me appeared myagkovatym, not enough a powerful, to work them quickly and accurately. Although on an amateur a fishing trip, am confident, eiaee would precisely sotkoy.
But this personally my sensations from work with udilischami. Here, as the saying goes, that film, dog, then koreytsu - food. ????? will their sensations and the impression.

+3

And ???? whether contest on expanding zabrosa fiderom or not? If not contest, then although would tests (in one day under maximally equal terms, different with sticks)? On Karpov udilischam there is information of this kind. And here is on fidernym not met. Mass single nucleotide and too classes, tests.

Simply to throw some fiderom on expanding this one thing, and swim on such same range missiles this quite another. Can say from its personal experience, that had forced on made it 80m + this hard work, if harvest in represents fidernom pace, not works and sitting smoke gender hours.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

had forced on made it 80m + this hard work,

Agree. But then why compression fidery (if animals cannot be there is, then why they made from meat? Understandable that to carry "lavrushku" with this distance there is there is sense only on for competitions. And if not petty and not baluyuschaya frequent polevkami fish is far, borrow karpovik? This not contrasting the your office. I have Ouite a the distance not closed off. In anybody gruel. There is boat, but sometimes there is no opportunities its borrow. Good under my 190 and 100 kg, feeder 3.9 can to carry 5-8 hours not ducking. Here is think take Extra Heavy or can karpovik or. Cerf? I same say gruel :D
Generally in searching for, and me not quite lack information for decision-decisions. The Soviets many but "scientific" tests not met. IMKhOvisto as the all (for this phrase not need to to cling).

Alex_260 wrote:

Extra Heavy or can karpovik or. Cerf

Desirable figure out first get back a little and to ask themselves the next questions-on what distance extremely it is important It's a? Whom there harvest? What demands to Sjusj?en? (This judging by from individual preferences more, should the. Someone likes paraboliki, someone such a tin, that mother not sound so glum)
If simply fish on dalnyake, yes even and good heat or those same karpikov and soul reaching to fidernomu instrument the Extra Heavy ????? higher rooftop
If not want smaret on vershinku, and want rest and far. Rolls, and harvest bigfish the can be karpovik with signalkami and camping on D.
If want immediately hope to throw a couple of kil prikormki together with River Kymi and relaxing, then suited and previous line, only borrow surf anymore pomochnee :)

Last edited by Фидерер 71 (Oct 22 2013 21:32:30)

The distance everywhere different. Fish bonus and bleak. 100% only one thing, on the Bank not dokinet nor what tackle, only lead the. Okay, sorry. Let us about tests to speak, who where saw or not.

Last edited by Alex_260 (Oct 22 2013 21:46:19)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.