All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 391 to 420 of 738

Alex_260 wrote:

Distantsiya everywhere different. Fish bonus and bleak.

As example tooling forumchanina morph, can be watch in the Frost "trophies on feeder" - My "porpoise" on 12 kg.
Dutch MASTER 60 :dontknow: (himself in of shock)
The main Shimano ULTEGRA 0.225
Coil PXR 5,000

Alex_260 wrote:

Distantsiya everywhere different. Fish bonus and bleak. 100% only one thing, on the Bank not dokinet nor what tackle, only lead the. Okay, sorry. Let us about tests to speak, who where saw or not.

Edited Alex’s organs is 260 (Today 20 :46: 19)

Signature author

Fish for their lives not said nor words. That is why women hate fishing trip.

And not was conceived whether you about a change of dam?

I would gladly spent tests extra-khevikov. Only here is who will give for free, thanks to the boys all these in principle not the most cheap rods up with words "Nate Zach # yarte! Not be chintzy with the! Scupper - not frightening! " :dontknow:? Until me only so enter the tests udilisch from Zemeksa accounted for. And so would with relish tried on >-> zabrose and Dayvu Tornament Long Distans 14ft, and Szymanowski Fayerblad, and Dutch Master 160, and still couple of-a "C" udilisch from other producers. And for their establishing the trestirovat toad presses a still the kind.
In principle any 14-futovik with test 150 g + should hurl rigging under its upper test least on "honest" 80m +. And most important not fear them hurl - then are opening simply "exotic gave" :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 22 2013 23:29:08)

duffy333 wrote:

Szymanowski Fayerblad

Not saw in such conductors and such a as even in "our stores"

Vadkh wrote:

Dear Wladyslaw Ivanovich, I not want to intercede in fundamental disputes. I wrote about how that saw on video. Stick there was not well plied with and not moreover.

This video already with many beard, in reports there is take pictures something fresher Something .FOX-3- horizon with test more (7 and growth free for very big apples. I so and not was able his Wladimir. Sold and breathed easier. DM160 and Turnament165-4.27 pens udlinyayu and continue to keep the cord on hotel reception reel. 'm dropping from-for backs-stick so.

duffy333 wrote:

tests udilisch from Zemeksa accounted for. And so would with relish tried on >-> zabrose and Dayvu Tornament Long Distans 14ft

My stick can test and spring and Hardy Supero.

+1

People, and who any live fidera JS Bixod saw? Had the tags on, of course, :canthearyou:, but are positioned, as kiduchie, and the length of the allows.

I have their many not was. He launched, in 2001, with Karmarana 80g -3.90. Particularly with him not have patience for that. Throwing good cargo until 130g about 100m - he's he squeaked but endured and living until now. Labor-horse. The only blocarea-cherubs that had broken off, from a permanent alignment, tulip after what try to put to change native on trenogie. Then were horizons free-200 and 4.55-175 -kupilsya on brand-FOX. Not ubivaemye stick for bears a work but I not so physically prepared that-would with them cope. Crackdown coil holders on 75 and 95sm desirable results not gave. And finally EBM. The first was DM130. A handsome, is impeccable executed welcome -razocharoval on the first a fishing trip. Soft parabolik not answered on my attempts. Lengthen the the handle on 15 centimeters and all became on their seats-shot a gun. In EBM 100 fell in love with first shot being fired and think feelings to this? Not are getting cold. EBM 160 and Tornament 165 the kind sweet couple with whom I not begin to wonder nor about overstretched nor about distance there is with normal pace and particularly not won. A series of EBM 80,100 and 160 freely getting over benchmark in 100m, if need. EBM 60 in the hands of not kept. Understand feeder on potryakh- need be a psychic. Koristuytes cable competitive athletes very helps avoid trouble. In my opinion.

Last edited by Степаныч (Jan 7 2014 19:29:38)

+1

Crap, that jump in here. The range = properties letterhead + length + map rings. Hence question - there is generally recognized long-feeder?

G R E Y wrote:

the range = properties blanca + length + map rings.

Personally I not met fishing gear, which themselves challenge. So, even would added + hands, camping on E. Technique zabrosa. Without it even most dalnoboynoe place it not will help.
And about "an avowed long-range fidera." Think answer until there is no. Prestonolyuby will world steel rope market stick in side EBM, and dayvolyuby in side Tornamentov. Throwing good and the first and second, but and after them my preferences not have changed. In my opinion.

+2

Boev wrote:

Personally I not met fishing gear, which themselves challenge. So, even would added + hands, camping on E. Technique zabrosa. Without it even most dalnoboynoe udilishche not will help.
And about "an avowed long-range fidera." Think answer until there is no. Prestonolyuby will world steel rope market stick in side EBM, and dayvolyuby in side Tornamentov. Throwing good and the first and second, but and after them my preferences not have changed. In my opinion.

'm using fidery from Preston's and from dayvy and from shimano, with my technique zabrosa what would she not was the bad or the good I’d say one thing, subjectively prestonovskie letterheads for allow dobrasyvat until grinding halt after point under this discerns less physical effort roughly in the second and final stages zabrosa (if conditional support break on three elements) than dayvovskie and shimanovskie forms, under this prestony have a series of personal shortcomings about which here many should walk in-copied. Of course there is no twin so so, that would can be was their equalize the on 100 percent, where the length letterhead decides, where the capacity. All factors not match ’, subjectively Preston this catapult, but whether in general democracies, with shimano and dayvoy account for stronger flow and not moreover. All of this request from personal sensations and wears subjective character, as would me not like personally privoznesti dayvovskiy the form over all, but for themselves admit primacy for Preston and gladly'm using these his characteristic of the under favorable conditions industrialized fishing.

+1

Dispute useless, until not protestiruyutsya rods up classmates in regime "napalamat"! Ready put Excel 12.6.

P. S. Remember couple of years ago, Duffy, us with Tokhoy on La gave on worry to Garbolino Maykhem 3.9 / 150. Stick realistically nowhere not throws, but in status infamy trough flied until 120-125 gather steam;.

Dispute did not stage, for me subjectively Intranet public communications this Preston, in the rest of the if there is not the right fidery and time practise of course "napalamat", I just described their sensations from standard zabrosa 8-)

Debate indeed not about than.
And with strong, desire, on zabrose can be break the any your cast even within test.

+1

Today traveled on Small Nevka River with sovesti was photographing video as work my stick with hand. Until on the sly'll clean up your video with slowdown cadres and on the imposition cadres on each other.
In as were by the Shogun 4.0 until 175 with coil German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran black master 5,000 with longkastovoy shpuley and puffed 0.14. There's gravy 100gr
Tornament LG 13 until 150 g with coil Infiniti Q3000 and puffed hadn bird feeders 60gr
Tornament LG 14 until 165gr with coil Serteyt 3,500 and puffed hadn and shock 0.18 bird feeders 100 gr.
For themselves made some what conclusions.
Threw on strength roughly equally and trough went to virtually on one thing distance (at least visually). Stick clear deal gnulis on ways. Under mayatnikovom zabrose accounted for less flow in himself impose and there's gravy flew slightly-slightly closer. That and proves, that under tempovoy it comes to shagging on average distance there is + more comfortable fling a pendulum. Have about this already many here was written and this surplus the proof of. And here is on full flow under zabrose a pendulum stiff (at least me). On the first iyunya second most watched clip of in sight, that under any pendulum has stick is beginning to before work as catapult.
Tried fling as guys have been posting Belarusian're all compadres. ???? witnessed and the tank I before so threw and now'm gonna throw, but this done one hand and brief stick. Heavy fiderom and tossed his two hands I have withdrew couple curves zabrosov on meters 25 30, at least for themselves I such impose shut down, not my (times ten at all full a scribe was and me this deal ARGUMENTY). The pendulum far easier in execution and much more effectively than on range missiles, than compulsory torsion trough around kvivera around the circle against-hour the switch. In my opinion.
Yes wanted to add, was two k Dayvovskogo twist are spaced consecutive, until take up knitting simple loop magic eight ball. Then pegged the clasp klinchem and otstrely reversed itself. The cord already 2 season go anywhere.
Opinion is twofold, or knot 8 on a loop - not for Dayvovskoy 8zhilki or make ends twist are spaced were already sloppy (though visually like tested when take up knitting wiggle.)

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 8 2014 00:06:57)

+2

Knot "vosmerka" as on the only for mono filament. In my opinion :dontknow:

Алекс wrote:

Debate between useless

This not dispute, and different perspective on one and the same question. And this very well, that now there is such perspective camping on K. Me to example their very lacked in its time and accounted for all naschupyvat very. And this costly and not productively. On my view naturally. My personally opinion on topic for almost seven years not has changed, and if harvest on sotke or so the this EBM.

Алекс wrote:

in regime "napalamat"

Interestingly, that stais minely in the pline producers about reality of a breakdown stick strong nedogruzom.
As something need to was hurl on maximum, dismantled with Foksovoy kormukhi, grams in 50 with small, cargo and them on third zabrose competition was "vpopalam" bonus Baltsera until 130 grams. Throwing good so, that think competition was would its and without weight.

Фдуч wrote:

He threw so, that think competition was would its and without weight.

"With a fool can be and's. R break the! "From popular folklore :D

Фдуч wrote:

Interesting, that stais minely in the pline producers about reality of a breakdown stick strong nedogruzom.

What is little stuffing! :D

Алекс wrote:

Debate between useless, until not protestiruyutsya rods up classmates in regime "napalamat"! Ready put Excel 12.6.

Not bad the beginning of! :cool:
Is identically was would reconstitute for real test St :flag:

Support!
I allow Preston C-Tech 11-13ft :flag:

See and people connect.
Duffy, Ctepanych, toch come and!

Last edited by Black&White (Jan 8 2014 01:01:09)

Was would not poorly to leave:

Daiwa Tournament the long distance 13ft and 14ft.
Daiwa Tournament Pro 13.5ft.
Preston Dutch Master 14.2 160g.
Preston Dutch Master 13.8 100g.
Drenan Match Pro Super Feeder 12ft.
Drenan Match Pro Combo 11.6-12.6ft.
Garbolino G-Max 13ft

Black&White wrote:

It would be not poorly to leave:

Daiwa Tournament the long distance 13ft and 14ft.
Daiwa Tournament Pro 13.5ft.
Preston Dutch Master 14.2 160g.
Preston Dutch Master 13.8 100g.
Drenan Match Pro Super Feeder 12ft.
Drenan Match Pro Combo 11.6-12.6ft.
Garbolino G-Max 13ft

Can this will be ludicrous, but this list already rastavlen as and will on fact.
You Perhaps the Prophet))

Матч wrote:

Perhaps this will be ludicrous, but this list already rastavlen as and will on fact.
You Perhaps the Prophet))

Not fakt.Daiwa Tournament Pro 13.5ft. Have two known when under the consignment until 100gr (wastes kormukha), with in one and is really place :crazyfun:

I would alphabetise roughly so:
Daiwa Tournament the long distance 13ft and 14ft vs Preston Dutch Master 14.2 160g
Daiwa Tournament Pro 13.5ft vs Preston Dutch Master 13.8 100g

Dayva more expensive, tekhnologichnee, works on the principle of "took and deserted" - need not adjust RMB's impose, as have Preston's. Although I personally ochkoval flow in impose "not its" Dayvoy so as I'm reinvesting with "their" EBM :blush: - cannot be harvest pounder, if you his you are afraid Wladimir.
But very much depends on "is now over / not is now over", "was mishandled / not was mishandled in hand" for everyone particular the fishing trainer. There is I have familiar have which were Dutch Masters in, then Tornamenty - he their sold and again took Dutch Masters in. Said, that precisely with them him comfortable experience - :dontknow:

These not catching - nothing say not can:
Drenan Match Pro Super Feeder 12ft
Drenan Match Pro Combo 11.6-12.6ft

Garbolino G-Max 13ft- this there is I have. But appeared quite recently and I his still "not've been acquiring." D already in next season to compare with Quicken 12.6

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 21:08:30)

pavlikua100 wrote:

Don’t fakt.Daiwa Tournament Pro 13.5ft. Have two known when under the consignment until 100gr (wastes kormukha), with in one and is really place

Case. I 13,500 bought Perhaps the first in CIS, in my in 2010 on salapine there is report. And as I over him only not ropery, because was accustomed, but threw maximum 100gr (overall weight) with the entire dope. Bullet Preston 60gr on 114m with basey. Believed lawyers of, that of course not roulette table on stadium. Me already seems that break the his not perhaps :D
Toch with sotovarischami the... they threw and 120gr that caps, exactly rolling.

In this list there is no dm 60 and 80, ah so for drenan machpro :D
Give liter that machpro super their will make :D

Saw in Internet video on zabrosu Matchpro trough bullets somewhere far-far.

Here is, found! Impose "bullets" Fidersport 28gr + prikormka on 100m + with the help Drenan Match Pro Super Feeder 12ft:

Brought from appropriate themeson fion en.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 21:27:04)

http://chukcha.net/photoprikol/11994-ye … -foto.html  :crazyfun:

+1

For me dalneboynyy feeder, this as can be harsher fishing pole with test from 150 gr., that would can be was will follow in time with the entire force, as this do under zabrose karpovymi with sticks and you can. Such a stick I have there is EBM 160 gr. But its I still maximally not was loading up, I think on Super the long'll work with him on for, so as on Prilbychakh often work long drives point.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/csRhS.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/CFEYg.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/K57n8.jpg

These guys physically strong, weight spomba 200-250 grams the distance zakorma 120-135 meters, test fishing gear 180-240 grams. Doubt that what any feeder managerial such a strain those more under the continued using. Me seems optimal distance for fidera until 100 meters. Further on the brink of k or of a breakdown.

оксиген wrote:

“I don’t seems optimal distance for fidera until 100 meters.

Further as rule and harvest sense there is no. Fidernuyu fish (Kopru belle) seek need to on the terrain trawling, and not on distance from Bank.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.