All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 541 to 570 of 821

Countryman try trough bullets from DOKA, markedly, jagoff in range missiles, where the meters 30 :cool:
And at all I think need to still over technique zabrosa work, himself actively catching this stick with starters season, initially simply feared it hurl, now fear overcame and already emerged progress. The optimal for me weight empty kormukh 90-110gr.

Thank you trough from DOKA I already blackcurrant, d to experience. Countryman, and you where usually] However in Kremenchuk on Dnieper River?

Dmitrlest not fludit in topic responded hp

Bountiful days!
'm colonizing fidernuyu I got it, fishing, now and again on Dnieper River under undertaken by the Moscow bridge and on Gulf Berkovschina. Now I have feeder Newfish Revenge River Feeder 3.60 flushed until 120 grams with coil FLAGMAN Sherman Common Address Redundancy Protocol 35. Ah as would for first testing-training kit BEAUTY PRO, although coil exhausting about 60cm for turnover, that highly not comfortable experience. Successes in it comes to shagging I have horrendous - for dozen past fishing trips Triad podleschikov about 400 grams (usually on one for fishing trip), ah and couple the minnows doladoshechnogo size, which I usually drowning in River :)
Not can say that as the was technique zabrosa, but with my snastyu I have is obtained continue to cast until brick my weight 100 grams on a hundred gather steam; coils, and flagmanovskuyu the feeder-bullet 80 grams with feeds is obtained more-less steadily send on distance 60-65 gather steam; (meters 40 perhaps). Looking on successes fishermen next door understand that until "ulovistoy" distance there is me not bugs 10-15 meters. Here is for this reason decided to to purchase itself even one tackle, which will allow comfortable experience "work" 500m 50-70 meters.
On a coil understandable - than more exhausting for one turnover, those more comfortable. Kept in the hands of Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast the Syndicate Laytfider 7400BR, highly liked, hope that with kormushkami 80-100 grams will cope normally (Flagmanovskie, too, watched - in comparison with balzerom lyuftyat they terribly)

Exactly more just puzzling choice rods up - doing research to udilischam-3.9 Dam with test until 150 grams. Grassroots design with raznesyonnoy the butt of the, in "broskovykh" such specifications I not particularly understand.
Liked your looks such rods up (some in the hands of a roasting spit, but me increasingly would still nothing it is unclear):
RS Fishing emerge Transit 3 casting 150 grams 3.90 flushed build Mod.fast (dozen rings a small, rings vkleeny krivovastenko, but a form like a normal, the cost of until 1000grn)
Daiwa Powermesh Feeder 3.9m. 150 g! Steady: Fast (on the photos / video are visible large rings, until in the hands of not kept)
Favorite Nitrotech Feeder 3.90 120gramm build Ex.fast (embarrasses the that maximum casting 120 grams)

Budget on udilku highly limited - 1,700-1800 Grzywna (maximum, optimally fit about 1000grn. Help with choice, ah or can there is that the even decent in the sticker about 50 hover near $?

Sanyas organs is 78, if strongly limited in means, You that any BUshnoe.
From from low-cost
Fidernoe udilishche Flagman Corsar Feeder 3.90m
Fidernoe place it Flagman Greenline Feeder 3.90m
Ah and all increasingly described by on this Forum already long.

From from low-cost
Fidernoe udilishche Flagman Corsar Feeder 3.90m
I have serious small, but 70m, in my aisle (in my opinion)

Sanyas organs is 78 and writes.
"Here is for this reason decided to to purchase itself even one tackle, which will allow comfortable experience" work "500m 50-70 meters."
And these rods up as times this and allow.

The flagship of the Grinlayn even not heard, Sea like as in available there is no. Now have as the flagship of from a decent workers of the feeder.
BUshnogo nothing not has found - as the in sale only fidery slightly not from trekhi UAH

Dayva is captivating design, even from moreover that saw on caricature. With Monday want find live that would in the hands of hold. Input about Pavermeshe not has found :(
Tranzity watch have fishermen next door - i.e. should be well working.. My the current feeder in what the extent cousin Tranzitov, claims I have to him less than to center of the spool
On Favoriti now theater, 1350grn seems. Subject on Forum read, but here is how he has with zabrosom so and not understood, and test have him 120 on empty feeding trough or with feeds.

On 50 + meters people two knuckleheads pulyayut, and I have fiderom not is obtained

Serozha has excelled today :)
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/GeJEc.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/2nBXl.jpg

Other lichku

_78 wrote:

On 50 + meters people two knuckleheads pulyayut, and I have fiderom not is obtained

So this then not in queen of deal, and in prepare. To train more need to

Malyshh
Pash, reality I so understand Master Carp in the hands of?

Malyshh wrote:

Serozha has excelled today

And sho tied the to by a newly - my weight or there's gravy + fodder? If there's gravy, then Stepanychu will have sell Daiwa'm LD 165 :). If my weight - the use normal, sell not need to :).

Sanyas organs is 78 Seizing an accurately thus fiderom. Coil I have Flagman Bullet Feeder 60, cord Chinese.
Trough launched - bullet with paint gruzilom, weight 60-90gr. The distance industrialized fishing 40-60 m standing, on 50-60 m until clips finish my poopoo always. If'm using the second shpuley with fishing line 0.35 the further 40-45m. Rolls hard. Perhaps have you is worth raskosami or need to pick a lot more coil.

Last edited by Petrovich (Sep 28 2015 10:43:46)

Malyshh, ah this unambiguously record Ukraine. :) but in such zabrosy need to specifically flow perhaps
Incidentally, Malyshh, you like as Nitrotekhi tested, as he will with kormushkami 90-100gramm work?
To train I try, here is even would couple of lessons from more of experienced comrades. But .-the coil-cord, too, matter - as the bad about molesting coil an over-familiar (its forgot) so expanding zabrosa ever good at more meters on 7-8. Cord was modicum and thicker, but if naparafinennyy, even on are slippery and like as lightly, coil D. A.M. Size 3,000 perhaps. Zabrasyvalsya neatly - hurt another thing not like. That for cord I will try to know of course. Understandable that coil on expanding zabrosa were affected by not particularly, but the cord was namotan virtually in roven with burtikom, and I have initially on 3-4mm below burtika. Its shpulyu in thereafter I rewound and added bekinga, but would still had to shaking its the cord that would was on 1mm below burtika otherwise deal dropped through and the cord is mired under shpulyu, but + 5 meters because

The second feeder want even and that would on two made it harvest can be was simultaneously. And the until I try of reach until "ulovistoy" have neighbors distance there is, on distance 15-about 20m (for grass) vykidyvaetsya highly not petty a little fella.

vasyan wrote:

Malyshh
Pash, reality I so understand Master Carp in the hands of?

Is true. 420lc

Alex74 wrote:

A sho tied the to by a newly - my weight or there's gravy + fodder? If there's gravy, then Stepanychu will have sell Daiwa'm LD 165 :). If my weight - the use normal, sell not need to.

The shipments. 143 Dam burden 150 grams.

_78 wrote:

By the way, Malyshh, you like as Nitrotekhi tested, as he will with kormushkami 90-100gramm work?

I testil 120-Interwiev in growth 3.60. Throws he such trough, there supply there is. But this already higher test. 100 grams there's gravy this will 130-140 grams full weight. I for something that would not reload.

+1

And I there was. Rashid Pasha, spit it out all khvotki - and there de I, and there where lescha fisherman dragged her up until Stepanych throwing good, and I with Chimoy "athletic turYzmom" engaged in :D

The first stick (cheap, with "a chain-link" advent joints of - demonic construction o.o.) - a mop a mop and a promise. Rings huge - so that from coils only big-the pitas and serfovye. Coil size of with Ultegru 5500 looks demureness on this place it :D
Under as 150 g on gruzike in 100gr not vgruzhaetsya vaasche. I.e. absolutely% -) Gruzok 135gr this already DC. There's gravy-bullet 130gr large size from Doc'ss organs is 60 + fodder = as something this isn't cool to do forceful with the entire dope :confused:

The second stick (all, the Long here-raznesenka) - more interesting to do adnaznachna. And "on potryakh", and in work. Rings protivozakhlestnye on form. Precisely Ideology Stepanych and tulnul. I have with its amelioration 120 with wheelbarrows meters on because of the counter. Geu, I when Ideology tulnul the first time, then and not understood far it gear has flown away :) A so as teetered Basiya, then and understand there is gruzok 135gr on how late cord or not was difficult - it same on vymatyvanii simply don't care this my weight% -) But if get used and work out (is the grip as for fidera unintelligible from-for length pens), yes still hurl in Slatch, and not as we gonna cut him off "gubatomu", then with the feeding trough-bullet or fletom 150m think that well realistically.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 28 2015 13:36:28)

duffy333 wrote:

produced stick (all, the Long here-raznesenka) - more interesting to do adnaznachna. And "on potryakh", and in work. Rings protivozakhlestnye on form. Precisely Ideology Stepanych and tulnul. I have with its amelioration 120 with wheelbarrows meters on because of the counter. Geu, I when the's tulnul the first time, then and not understood far it gear has flown away A so I was standing Basiya, then and clear gruzok 135gr on how late cord or not was difficult - it same on vymatyvanii simply don't care this my weight But once you get used and practise (is the grip as for fidera unintelligible from-for length pens), yes still hurl becalmed in, and not as we gonna cut him off "gubatomu", then with the feeding trough-bullet or fletom 150m well realistically.

Seryoga wasn you threw 135 and not 150? Like to the time as you gone down we ticked 150.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/2rKQi.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/0BPvX.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

First stick (cheap, with "a chain-link" advent joints of - demonic construction) - a mop a mop and a promise. Rings huge. Under as 150 g on gruzike in 100gr not vgruzhaetsya vaasche. I.e. absolutely Gruzok 135gr this already DC. There's gravy-bullet 130gr large size from Doc'ss organs is 60 + fodder = as something this isn't cool to do forceful with the entire dope

Stepanych with the feeding trough has invested in impose) We watch. Like have him 119 then. But he said that stick is beginning to cover. I I don't know how many there full weight, in district 160 perhaps.

And here is of bream I not my block, I there only video got vid of)

In during weeks finish this the review and'm gonna expose video. Derzhitsya in trade mark for luxiory there is, and on the evening can put here by the field. Zabrosov for 110 was enough. The average was in district 120 somewhere. (If I am not mistaken)

btdubs have Stepanycha was born idea muster stick compression > 420 and do big test. So that if idea interesting and there is such units - write. Something the settles. But on this need to will a host day. Spend it. Use. And the days the disobedient short.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Precisely Ideology Stepanych and tulnul.

Malyshh wrote:

Stepanych with the feeding trough has invested in impose) We watch.

Malyshh wrote:

btdubs have Stepanycha was born idea muster stick compression > 420 and do big test.

The rest part of our young team (with) in this same time quietly polavlivala dace on 30 fringes meters away.
Let us work over return Stepanycha in ranks normal fideristov. See need to these long drives horizons in 150 forge the :D :D
Exactly every 40 meters - our I.

+2

Alex74 wrote:

Ostalnaya part of our young team (with) in this same time quietly polavlivala dace on 30 fringes metres.
Let us work over return Stepanycha in ranks normal fideristov. See need to these long drives horizons in 150 forge the
The distance in 40 meters - our I.

Not remember that would he eiaee on such made it.) To him and 70 little, and here pro 40)

+1

Get back a little about how feeder that I have - his weight 280 grams seems, carbon fibre. College realistically legke, Perhaps that sounds more up-( can be said that poklevku even heard), on green the pinnacle of discernible poklevka even a goby size of with little finger. Here is foka letterhead http://fishway.com.ua/store/published/publicdata/STORE/attachments/SC/products_pictures/revenge-river-feder_enl.jpg
Toyst prevents composite letterheads for weight in a pound of in drawn keep not want.
Yesterday wandered into in flagship - types with desirable characteristics not it turned out in available, but Belarusian jersey in Estonia a series of Skvadron - as I understand these Performance more just similar on compression - relatively large rings, distance between katushkoderzhatelem and the first ring large, enough ukhvatistaya. The shield. Have Shermans and Montereev rings small, perhaps even punier when one realizes than on my. All the rest not vpechetlili
Nitrotekh in view casting in 120 grams disappears, yes and moreover effect "wah" I now from him already not has experienced

Could you tell me where can be find dayvu in Kyiv that would in the hands of hold? In surveys have Czechs / Slovaks / Poles about Pavermeshe reviews positive, where the saw report that Pavermesh a little bit of a faster on authoritarianism than Prokaster. Although years old three ago on Forum and Akvalayt counseled, but about Prokastere reviews positive met.
Me seems that if choose between Pavermeshem and Sherman on the phone / Montereem the Drayva all ??? must be better idea. The have Pavermesha between Sherman on the phone and Montereem, if in internetmagazine turn
Can from whom the from Kyiv citizens-sensei Forum there opportunity assess Pavermesh on potryakh and help me with choice rods up.
Z. L? - 1649. Malyshh, Duffy - and can be and me as't live in the to be on ??? event? Want get back a little to know on technology search term, yes and can its feeder on test provide - can business deal as with him better turns

Sanyas organs is 78
You wrote - tnositelno large rings, distance between katushkoderzhatelem and the first ring large, enough ukhvatistaya. The shield. Have Shermans and Montereev rings small, perhaps even punier when one realizes than on my. All the rest not vpechetlili.
And you try with smallholder rings, I mean, toss these with sticks.
Fly trough remarkable. Yes and radar on perform well!
And about Daiwa which to Daiwa Windcast Feeder.
Or even to more expensive models from Daiwa.
But you get for its same established price range of!
And if I merely even on Shimano and Preston the even better.
Good limit no!

_78 wrote:

Malyshh, Duffy - and can be and me as't live in the to be on ??? event? Want get back a little to know on technology search term, yes and can its feeder on test provide - can business deal as with him better turns

All can be :) That if people gather show their stick compression (> =4 26.25 with test > =1 50), - the will intense meeting. ;) But until desires I not saw. So that perhaps spring pobrasushki still telling let us, if will reason. Here simply I brought together people literally for couple of days, and the were small nesostykovochki, but we their greenlit :)

Malyshh wrote:

1425 simply I brought together people literally for couple of days, and the were small nesostykovochki, but we their greenlit

The kind patamusho on weekends people fish lovyut, not pokidushkami zanimayutstsa :D

Malyshh wrote:

That if people gather show their stick compression (> =4 26.25 with test > =1 50), - the will intense meeting. But until desires I not saw.

The kind okay o.o. I always ready! Zemeks Rampadzh 4.20 / 180 and Browning King Long Range 4,50m / 200, too, always are prepared.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Ta patamusho on weekends people fish lovyut, not pokidushkami zanimayutstsa

And I have all raze not goes: '(
Will have tomorrow on karpika to go.

Yrik,
Windcast Feeder in two times more expensive Pavermesha. This at all outside my financial opportunities. So that, me at all cannot be feeder buy? For me and Pavermesh will for happiness. Give 1,700 Grzywna (for my poo poo, too, not want, if Pavermesh an open GE the I fine, I don't and superkakashkoy in the form of RS Fishing emerge Transit3 for magnet UAH. Although I not think that Dayva allows itself to do and sell poop.
Me Belarusian jersey in Estonia raznesyonnaya here, pattern this temperature delta on the packaging slip and other fenichki. And to what you hear in democracies, as it, she knits fish and vast with my woman... Inexperience is enough I rather not prochuvstvuyu. Exactly on this and ask Council

And fish don't care how many is worth place it :)

Last edited by _78 (Sep 30 2015 01:54:32)

_78 wrote:

Yrik,
Windcast Feeder in two times more expensive Pavermesha. This at all outside my financial opportunities. So that, me at all cannot be feeder buy? For me and Pavermesh will for happiness. Give 1,700 Grzywna (for my poo poo, too, not want, if Pavermesh an open GE the I fine, I don't and superkakashkoy in the form of RS Fishing emerge Transit3 for magnet UAH. Although I not think that Dayva allows itself to do and sell poop.
Me Belarusian jersey in Estonia raznesyonnaya here, pattern this temperature delta on form and other fenichki. And to what you hear in democracies, as it, she knits fish and vast with my woman... Inexperience is enough I rather not prochuvstvuyu. Exactly on this and ask Council

And fish don't care how many is worth place it

Edited Sanyas organs is 78 (Today 01 :54: 32)

Carp Zoom Trend feeder rod 4,2
Length 4.2m.
Was on some for competitions - on which broken one of kviverov exactly on one thing ring he became in short
After undoing first rings kviverom Apple entire contest - abandoned 115-modernisation.
Problems not was. + 2 kvivera which even not created with in place it.
The reference on description of Angl. Language
http://www.carpzoom.com/en/product/item … er-rod-551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsu2ExIrqH0

Likely d sell - so that if interestingly - in BOS.

Last edited by ̳ (Sep 30 2015 04:14:07)

_78 wrote:

. So that, me at all cannot be feeder buy.

With 1.10 on 4.10 sec. Propulsion In Kyiv, in International Exhibition Center, that near with UF. M. Levoberezhnaya, will undergo Exhibition "dive. Bear. Tourism "- can be its to visit, poschupati-shock several models types-4.2 flushed and more, if need test 150 grams - and can be buy, if very perishing" cool "was mishandled in hand.

Text or: If need test 150 gr - the the length of the fidera must be not less 4.2 flushed, and if hit this feeder with test 150 gr and-less 4.2 flushed - the than in short the length of the (say, 3,9m-3,6m), those dubinistee will feeder ("dubinistee" - means well suited only only for super strong tide type "Desna river in past years").

Text or-usage: Under current clearly nesilnom during on Dnieper River in drying Propulsion Of Kyiv, and need zabrosov until 70 flushed, I would drew attention on fidery with test 100-120 grams, in length of his 3.9-4.2 flushed, and on trough type Bullet with Gruntozatsepami weight 70-100 grams + prikormka, for example, from DOKAs organs is 60trough from DOKA

Respected. And would stick in as a marker / fearing woman, so to not costly and tulila midi-spomb goal by corn for 70 + meters? And transportation was not more 1.5 were found.

Last edited by Laider (Sep 30 2015 20:57:27)

Dood,
As times here is to the exhibition and wanted to "in Years." Tomorrow there easy tickles for Ban to go

Have Pavermesha in length of his 3.9 there is version of with test 120gramm, but in describing said that this version of for rags of reservoirs and very weak tide
Version of with test 150 grams is positioned as examine alternative treatments for river feeder, but allowing harvest and on rags gills - type multi-purpose device (`ol-eraund)

Feeders until there is, but bullet with gruntozatsepami from Doc's necessarily stuck

If honestly not quite understand on that affects "dubinistost." If the quality of zabrosa she not worsens, then me gonna get away with this :)

Z. L? - 1649. L? - 1649. Easy I not has understood, but as I understood trough 90gramm + already will reload udilishche with test 120 grams, and for feeders weight in 100gramm already on any test fidera should be 150gramm

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.