All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 31 to 60 of 738

duffy333 wrote:

If you're gonna indeed far hurl, then pro monofil’t forget - only the thin cord (not more 10lb) and shock-leader from filament.

Seryoga, shock from filament not is obligatory.
I before, too, feared a carp with with a cord harvest - like not ammortiziruet tugging, as raskosami, lips's tearing up. But DatchMaster - place it such a class, that well forgive by a newly the absence of tensile strengths and action will jump fish. Ah and if still and coil qualitative with well otregulirovannym friktsionom, yes hands have for fisherman with caregiver seats are rising - at all no problems! :cool:

VIVA wrote:

I before, too, feared a carp with puffed harvest - type not ammortiziruet tugging, as the fishing line is, lips's tearing up

Their, I so think, that shock need rather for zabrosa difficult scale on organ as delicate document with a string, not for depreciation

VIVA wrote:

But DatchMaster - udilishche such class, that well forgive by a newly the absence of tensile strengths and action will jump fish.

Yes. As practice shows, this realistically.
On dutch there is no problems and broskovostyu and with viscosity fish.

worm wrote:

You know, I so think, that shock need rather for zabrosa difficult scale on organ as delicate document with a string, not for depreciation

Mish, cord on 10 mikronization, as on me, quietly will allow continue to cast until flet weight even in 60 grams without shock-leader.
I DatchMasterom in Pustovitakh (there is have us such famous karpodrom, where very often trophy without sverkhdalnego zabrosa not you catch) even flety on 30 grams without problems zabrazyval on 100-110 gather steam; 4,000 dura-Ace.

All purely I.M.H.O.,, because as ????? their some tackle and its grains technique.
Why shock-leader? Shock-leader from fishing line of yours "accepts the" in themselves harsh strain under > zabrose dire scale. Not for good reason same in purely karpovoy it catching under distant zabrosakh is used shock-leader from pletni from 20lb and further. Example a bit incorrect so as under the entire was similar cordages fidernaya and karpovaya had forced on distant made it requires different basic.
If hurl 60gr puffed 10lb, then shock not need. But here is if oblepit metodnuyu crime as weight although would 45gr feeds, then we get not less 100gr. I have no no guarantees (and practice has shown), that under zabrose such a weight with puffed 10lb not will's go k on uze or Beschadigung. But on 8lb so accurately will.
Why cord? Cord not has memory so less beats about rings fidera. And they and less size of, than have karpovikov or syorfovykh udilisch and their more. From-for this present enough a strong resistance under using fishing line of yours.

+2

VIVA wrote:

Mish, cord on 10 mikronization, as on me, quietly will allow continue to cast until flet weight even in 60 grams without the shock of leader.

This yes, simply I, too, implied not flet, and

duffy333 wrote:

oblepit metodnuyu crime as weight although would 45gr feeds

VIVA
duffy333
Guys, feeder such mean in arsenal, and here is with coil nor as figure out not can, We wish we would pick a that't live in the from Shimanki with backdating friktsionom, but not strongly severe, Just in weight like a new Biomaster - 4000RA. Yes. Affected kormushkami not'm using, maximum 30 - 40gr so as enleve increasingly time on fishponds.
Help Council please.

Алексей227 wrote:

Guys, feeder such mean in arsenal, and here is with coil nor as figure out not can, We wish we would pick a that't live in the from Shimanki with backdating friktsionom, but not strongly severe, Just in weight like a new Biomaster - 4000RA. Yes. Affected kormushkami not'm using, maximum 30 - 40gr so as enleve increasingly time on fishponds.
Help Council please.

I enleve these fiderom with coils Shimano Aspire 4,000. In principle, normally. But, as on me, chetyrekhtysyachnik several's a little bit light for this rods up.
In new season plan take prestonovskuyu katukhu. Either already proven PRX 5,000, either interesting PC-R Competition 6,000. But they - with front friktsionom.

VIVA
Shimano Aspire 4,000 and Tvinov in such a same size have us in Russia new already not get. Pro PRX 5,000 many good input from you same and read, the more with 20 interest steep discount in Moscow can be was take, Just on forefront Friction clutch nowadays not want, yes and the rest all coils with backdating friktsionom, yes even and traditional. Constantly be confused d.

So options there is no :( If was Aspayer of RA with shpuley 5,000-5500, then this was would SKAZKA for dire types :flag:

duffy333
So that same borrow the? PRX 5000, ? Or can be Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA (ULTCI44500XSA?

http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 00xtb.html
Employed this.

Алексей227 wrote:

Illy can be Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 4500 XSA (ULTCI44500XSA?

'm using such on extra-heavy, coil the that need to for him.

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Jan 9 2012 17:01:27)

Thank you Anyone reflecting responding.
But remained another a question real quick on vershinkam.
Can be whether pick a on a hundred gram DatchMaster more sensitive vershinku than # 7 that is faring in goes. And WILL PRO THEY ARE equal in conductors.

Алексей227 wrote:

You can whether pick a on a hundred gram DatchMaster more sensitive vershinku than # 7 that is faring in goes. And WILL PRO THEY ARE equal in conductors.

And what sense, sensitivity # 7 lack with head DM after all software, if need more it a sensitive the apparently more correctly view the other feeder, more and elegant and is sensitive than DM ah for example 12 'Super Feeder Exel Preston.

Alexey am asking understand correctly, and you these DM already catching or only're gonna? And more sensitive vershinku like it or on senses here held the in the hands of # 7?

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Jan 10 2012 10:00:46)

Алексей227 wrote:

But remained another a question real quick on vershinkam.
Can be whether pick a on a hundred gram DatchMaster more sensitive vershinku than # 7 that is faring in goes. And WILL PRO THEY ARE equal in conductors.

I understand question Alexey - EBM 13.8 until 100gr modicum and software, but he perfectly suited for industrialized fishing on-start "on distant has attracted visitors over." Here is here the and can useful done smaller test / another material. I for such cases'm using done from Augusta 12.6 and Augusta 11,6 - have them measured your with EBM, material - glass, tests - 0.75oz, 1oz and 2oz, but they in short. I have are used :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2012 13:48:24)

Prikolno, when done interchangeable. Personally I simply my rocks off. Give done from Ex 12.6, on DM 130 gr. On platnikakh and quietly just held with fletami. The length of the vershinok have DM-70,5 see, have Ex-63,5 see

danilov wrote:

That's kind of funny, when done interchangeable.

I precisely on this principle and skomponoval its the current "arsenal": Excel 12.5 - Excel 12.6 - EBM interestingly until 100gr. Raze hands not come until purchases EBM 14.2 until 160gr.

Some in than I'm wondering. Why many consider that if feeder test more 120 grams the this net software? At all there is no. As on me the purely river fiderami can be considered short stick with large test. Ah arts like katanas.
Perform Master this not software, although and on River his can be use. These rods up designed to bombarding on more long drives distance there is than itself such rods up and under these have the opportunity use more sensitive some tackle and in this the main charm of Duch Masters in.

As the me so for overcompensate distant made it'm using Tika-in 5 forge the And test in 300 grams. And this not "sky and feeder. Coil give Dayvu Regal 4500, the cord 10 mikronization and shock from pletenki. Maksimalo showered crime as bullet in 170 gram it plus gram it 40, and all of this in the air flew on 136 gather steam;.
Has tried tossing handfuls only cargo weight in 217 grams. Not I’d say as far a because as not it until not see. But confidently can say that this snastyu enleve extremely rarely this not fishing and had forced on durnyaka.

Last edited by Lilian (Jan 10 2012 15:21:26)

+2

For dalnika and of blasting I would bought zamatarika from balzera 4.5 Dam until 310 grams :love: only is worth bitch 2.5 pieces. But can be attach the his how soul pleases and Pitzi is in heat his not "prognet"

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 10 2012 15:29:56)

John the Revelator / Lilian, agree with all that wrote moreover that Katana this software :)

Romeo wrote:

moreover that Katana this software

This the first that has come to mind. Better would I remembered Corum Neoterik :-)

Last edited by Lilian (Jan 10 2012 16:17:59)

Lilian wrote:

Oe in than I'm wondering. Why many consider that if feeder test more 120 grams the this net software? At all there is no. As on me the purely river fiderami can be considered short stick with large test. Ah arts like katanas.

Short with sticks with large test very poorly harvest on big rivers (has on Shklov in district of Kyiv), when and throw far need, and highly raise vershinku to minimize pressure water on basic, when give a jet of, and fish through brovku driven. Here every + 10cm only in plus. With brief pounder this to do and harder, and more embarrassing when you bow. Moreover short stick with large test - this real as and about what either work letterhead on vyvazhivanii speech go not can. There is of course as and among long udilisch, but here already all depends on producer / model and this separate conversation.

Lilian wrote:

Duch Master this not software, although and on River his can be use. These rods up designed to bombarding on more long drives distance there is than itself such rods up and under these have the opportunity use more sensitive some tackle and in this the main charm of Duch Masters in.

Where such information? If producer wrote in describing model, that this for Danish market and not mentioned pro rivers, then this means, that he not software? Can you to reassure (was in these countries several times), that the Danish and Dutch channels this still the gift - movement posudin in many places there a permanent and in both sides. Dutch Masters there gets caught in those same conditions, where and Baltserami, and Brauningami. I can on own experience compare Datchi with those same "heavy" Kingami from Browning's, which the most, that neither on there is "rechniki." Yes, perhaps in conditions when techeniev "200 g + fodder" harvest buddy Dutch 14.2 until 160gr apparently will not quite comfortable experience - not worthy I in such conditions :dontknow:. And here is with big Korumovskoy the feeding trough in 150 g absolutely normal - and is abandoning is identically, and a form for holds is famously. Yes the that precisely these Datchi not zalezhivayutsya in stores about than the yes and says. And take their have us is by no means for industrialized fishing on 2008 :flag:
If same need there is "purely examine alternative treatments for river" Dutch, i.e. a series of RIVER, which different from "ordinary" Datchey only more "rapid" the upper part of, and center and supplied in accurately such same. So Preston and released for places "rapid" by building and perishing quite tough river conditions Dutch Master River Hollow Tip Kit, which easy movement hands makes EBM interestingly until 100gr and EBM 14.2 until 160gr in monstrikov, which as "are evil boaters" on Different and not one. But this highly setsificheskie products have yielded and after "normal" staff the far not many they like.
Incidentally, in the most of England sales Dutch Masters in length of his from interestingly feet and higher are remote - they have no conditions for industrialized fishing these udilischami. And pro a series of RIVER and kits Dutch Master River Hollow Tip Kit at all I'll shut up.

Romeo wrote:

and Pitzi is in heat his not "prognet"

Javadxan, and poklevki not witnessed and a carp never will get a bite contaminated such conditions enleve with dvukh on breast. Truth there is one-exit from situation. Use Endoscope tightly his to komelyu. If not witnessed the accurately final curtain :-)

duffy333
Perform very oreklamirovannaya stick and from parts of deservedly so. But the that he not zalezhivaetsya in stores this not figure. Many buy the high-hat and not tools. But rech not about this.
Yes - we may be possible use length rods up for moreover to raise fish through sval, yes - we can use test udushischa for moreover to bombarding heavy weight. Yes - we can use more sensitive some tackle expense of by building rods up. But - use simultaneously announcement potential Duch Masters in we can be solely on a quiet water and the far-distance there is. This I.M.H.O.,.
And even in this situation all individually and subjectively.

Last edited by Lilian (Jan 10 2012 16:26:11)

Donfeedermen
Alexey am asking understand correctly, and you these DM already catching or only're gonna? And more sensitive vershinku like it or on haigus held the in the hands of # 7?

There is no, not eiaee, only soberayus. On this the and ask pro done. # - 7 for conditions in which enleve, perishing painful for dubovata. I on its Shakespeare Superteam Distance Feeder at all, from Fatona Pro with a small ready a witch's tit in mere 0.5 ounces pose, as little as would see cheesy paklyovku carp. And Spring not fast approaching, and there and paklyovki with departure done on 1- 1.5 see

duffy333
I understand question Alexey - EBM 13.8 until 100gr modicum and software, but he perfectly suited for industrialized fishing on-start "on distant has attracted visitors over." Here is here the and can useful done smaller test / another material. I for such cases'm using done from Augusta 12.6 and Augusta 11,6 - have them measured your with EBM, material - glass, tests - 0.75oz, 1oz and 2oz, but they in short. I have are used

Here is 0.75 for me, most the, But on the early embarrassed the distinction in conductors between vershinkami. Yes and read where the, that with not family vershinkami already not the feeder is obtained. Here is and doubted me.

Lilian wrote:

But - use simultaneously announcement potential Duch Masters in we can be solely on a quiet water and the far-distance there is. This I.M.H.O.,.

On use of on-start and uncover the potential in comparison with the passage well to answer can vecherinok VIVA.
And I have was the next the situation. Fishing with mate not far from each other. Both have coils PRX 5,000 from Preston. Comrade with EBM 14.2 until 160gr:
The distance - about 80m, for (gave a jet of) - 100gr +, the main - pletnya 8lb + shock-leader, ceasing - 0.16, hook - # 12-14. Fish ranging with gustery and small fry and ending podleschikami 500-600gr and leschami 1,500-1700gr. Virtually without work clutch and skhodov - a form chameleon very ambitious project.
I have Browning King feeder 15 feet (until 200 g): All virtually the same (pletnya 10lb + shock), but here is tinker and friktsionom had to and skhodov was more.
For "purity perception" are reversed and udilischami - he has with "my" remained all as and I have. In EBM 14.2 I a new nothing for themselves not opened because accurately so same predisposition of and my EBM interestingly until 100gr, but only on a lesser distance there is.
Most really nasty stuck, that with tight leash 0.2 nibble was becoming markedly worse :dontknow:

Lilian wrote:

aha, and poklevki not witnessed and a carp never will get a bite

The kind okay. On River gusterka in 50 grams such a jitters on the gives that can be harvest with zakrytmi eyes on chuyku - simply putting hand on a form.

Romeo wrote:

the kind okay. On River gusterka in 50 grams such a jitters on the gives that can be harvest with zakrytmi eyes on chuyku - simply putting hand on the form.

If 'cause honestly me me very curiously as you have achieved such sensitivity. I here is catching on distance there is about 80 meters, weight with feeds arts about 200 grams (less not has kept), place it with test in 300 grams became in arc. Under this dace punier when one realizes 200 grams not saw poklevki. Pose and amortizaot - without much changes. More less worked Pater Noster (disambiguation). However under such a the consignment accounted for questioning ceasing not thinner 0.15 otherwise more a major osyb simply halt compression halfway through ceasing during poklevki. If it is important messto industrialized fishing - river Dniester.
The main production with such fishing this a dace, golovl, rybets. Karp not suited - fears tribal sound generated by with a cord in water.
So in than secret such sensitivity under such conditions industrialized fishing?

Last edited by Lilian (Jan 10 2012 18:10:12)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.