All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 571 to 600 of 674

Саня_78 wrote:

....Если честно не совсем понимаю на что влияет "дубинистость"... Если качество заброса она не ухудшает, то мне сойдёт...

Кроме качества заброса есть еще и качество вываживания. Чем более дубинистый фидер, тем у него меньше качество вываживания - вроде как к швабре привязали бечевку и волоком тащим Рыбоида на берег - бланк практически начинает работать лишь при вываживании "живого веса" более 3-5 кГ (это я навскидку прикинул).

Саня_78 wrote:

... но как я понял кормушки 90грамм+ уже будут перегружать удилище с тестом 120 грамм, а для кормушек  весом  в 100грамм уже по любому тест фидера должен быть 150грамм...

Понял-то правильно, но зачастую заявленный тест фидера не соответствует его фактическому тесту - это можно точно выявить только на практике.
К примеру, фидером ДМ-60 (заявленный тест 60 граммов) я безо всякой боязни забрасываю кормушки средней кормоемкости весом 60 гр + прикормка (около 20-25 граммов), аналогично фидером ДМ-100 (заявленный тест 100 граммов) - выполняю забросы кормушками в 100 - 110 граммов + прикормка, и фидером ДМ-160 мечу кормушки 150 граммов + прикормка (юзать кормушки в 160 граммов пока-что нету у меня надобности).

ЗЫ:запасшись набором грузиков одинаковой формы (скажем, капля), но разного веса - например, 30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100-110-120-130-140-150-160-170 граммов, выходим на водоем, и что было сил, но стараясь сохранять  одинаковую технику, поочередно с каждым грузиком делаем забросы, и считаем количество оборотов катушки (отбросив обороты для выбора слабины/дуги основной). Какой-то вес грузила покажет максимальную дальность - это и есть фактический тест фидера для твоей техники заброса, как-то так.

+2

Laider wrote:

Dear. And would stick in as a marker / fearing woman, so to not costly and tulila midi-spomb goal by corn for 70 + meters? And transportation was not more 1.5 were found.

Edited Laider (Yesterday 20 :57: 27)

Any rapid or progressive by building with test 120gr +. Under a certain technology zabrosa and the correct center of the spool even "a mop" with this tackles - ??? ?? ? ? although would more cheap even asked you-?iue feeder from recent pokidushek.

Саня_78 wrote:

If honestly not quite understand on that affects "dubinistost." If the quality of zabrosa she not worsens, then me gonna get away with this

"Dubinistost" affects:
And) the quality of zabrosa - the form fidera hard / impossible vgruzit on traditional transportation in 3 / 4 and below from upper test, and this affects as on expanding the most zabrosa, so and on efforts despite under this. This "cure" cannot be;
It comes) work on vyvazhivanii - the form poorly / very poorly predisposition of tugging fish. Friction clutch reel in some extent tantalizing. But them, too, need and be able work, and not forget pro him in passion of vyvazhivaniya. This for a involve skhody fish not only under thin povodkakh and small fishhook (on Cold water without them raze, if with fish tank want be), but and on large "Summer" fishhook - were breaks lip and hook can could 'fallen out from it. But this can be "treat" 207 mph from feeder-vast array.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 1 2015 00:29:13)

+1

Ah but as then understand recommendations, links that Performance with test 120gramm for stagnant water and with test 150gramov for tide but suitable to the use of and on-start. I so understand that 120 fringes gram on during will unnecessarily information can and too vzvoditsya. Although I don't know, nathin 'I not understand

In what the from those Malyshh obmovilsya that have him in family there is in use Drayva Akvalayt. Pavermesh type more the elder model in lineup, toyst should be a little bit of a better idea. As the impression from Akvalayta?

Fuck I on exhibition, satret expensive products. :)

Z. L? - 1649. Under evening can Gone Fishin '(. Or tomorrow on the morning with 7 until 10. If from whom there is opportunity, contact 0devyatsem-dvestitridtsat15oo, Sanya. The peas wet, flagmanlesch with a

Last edited by Саня_78 (Oct 1 2015 10:32:50)

Саня_78 wrote:

In what the from those Malyshh obmovilsya that have him in family there is in use Drayva Akvalayt. Pavermesh type more the elder model in lineup, toyst should be a little bit of a better idea. As the impression from Akvalayta?

There is such. Specifically wife was only bought by. Growth 3.60 test 150. For it is famously suited, for me there is no. It has very a short here, he suits those from whom not large shoulders. Katushkoderzhatel strange, me not likes, to him getting accustomed need to. With the rest of the all s'aII right. A good a credible feeder. But I cannot on him harvest. :)

+1

I have middle spomb toil on balzerovskom khulse 165. But I believe that better for this take karpovuyu udilku - komfortnіshim will. And if feeder - the any ekstrakhevik with test not below 150, which you can well tulit. But would still better karpovoe, impose will be easier to do on preset distance. I simply not wanted to buy and electrify with a another stick. And so heap St drive with a.

Here is katushkoderzhatelem me Akvalayt and not grassroots :) have Pavermesha in this terms of simpatishney and there is ahead a small rubber footnotes type where finger at the cord to uchilischu purse. In growth 3.9 here as like longer than the

Саня_78 wrote:

fuck I on exhibition, satret expensive products.

There will opportunity, yes.
As option, can be done so: Watch that any of series of EBM - 100-130-160. For-style, and to push here from this. Seek udilishche, a similar on the acting sticks - length of various, the size of the rings, build. Watch kheviki from dayvy, have Kormorana there is normal with President.
I would watched in side such udilisch. A series of GF, TS. In budget preconceived, the more, if on Exhibition will flushed Mr "dive" - have them 20% discount on period exhibition.
On moemU modest opinion.

Last edited by Alex74 (Oct 1 2015 13:02:11)

+1

On the exhibition walking, Performance wasn't brave.. And that they must do when I their'm shaking my?
Pavermesh - katushkoderzhatel s'aII right, here simply super - and the Long, and ukhvatistaya. Length pens have 3.6 and 3.9 similar. And here is the form I not understood. Executed he on kind of rougher than have Akvalayta :( Rings large, form of pin socket as have Vindkasta, legs high, distance from katushkoderzhatelya until first rings large - coil Perhaps can be modicum 6,000 questioning.
In hand anchor is 3.6 - me he appeared softer and it any clearer, although with 3.9 test have them measured. 3.9 in what the extent appeared more wooden, under this he enters in greater resonance - after more strokes 3.6 softly and stronger buckle, and then only rraaazz and lines up straight. 3.9 under swipe and a screeching halt obviously in hand, and fully rights itself after couples fluctuations. Can his need to was keep robust, but I have in the hands of was already package with makulaturoy.
Company registration 89063 near Vindkast, too, wasn't brave.. He will slightly softly Pavermesha. Also kept in the hands of in the hands of Akvalayt - the form class, and here is here a short
Kormorany, too, side not's got to go around, the more that that stood they in the same hotel reception that and, links. Feder Global Fund's series of easiest, in hand anchor is normally. On potryakh, too, like normal, rings similar those that on Dayve Akvalayt.

In general how many would I not was shaking down Performance, maximum that I can determine this when it me in drawn severe and type that the causes discomfort.

Z. L? - 1649. Tickets on exhibition on 15grn

Z. L? - 1649. L? - 1649. In an exhibition was many udilisch which "carbon fibre transit III" - specifically fidery on booth'm a piranha. At all clones this rods up there was full - in the form of karpovikov from Siveyda, Riobi and even feeder where the a similar saw. Better all anchor is in hand feeder 3.6 with test 120 grams, with fiderami 3.9 me as the not very, can that I a little bit of a was accustomed to such parameters too. But "I Transit III" me grassroots

Here is now think that fidery in length of his 3.9 a little bit of a harder will than 3.6, and on this I have discomfort arises.

If who exhibition will visit NB please fidery Pavermesh (on booth Fishing) and KarbonTranzit III. Ah not william tecumseh sherman I what there because

From types in an exhibition, the only that availability of - new fidera BRAIN. A pity there is no in sale, but say will until 100 dollars. Very reminded MAP - subtle, beautiful, quick.

Breyny watched, me First appeared look like on TimDayva Hevy feeder. I special qualities have Breynov not observed - I Isaev their pulliing out from racks and ??? hold something for me in the hands of
Even me appealed fidery Bratfishing Senator, highly easy and subtle, about 1200grn
But it seems that will be able afford to talk "I Transit III" for 790grn :(

And want what't live in the a decent

Саня_78 wrote:

. And want what't live in the a decent.

Anything decent possesses, within opportunities slice budget (1 - 3 - 5 - 10 and more thousand UAH) and under same length of his and largest test fidera, in my to understanding, such properties:
- weight fidera - than less, the better;
- build - on choice buyer, but by most accounts advanced fidermenov - progressive (in dependence from weight Ryboida and forces his jerks under vyvazhivanii, on least uvelicheniyaya burden on udilishche, in work on the depreciation consistently captured - camping on E. Twists - first the upper knee was, then secondary, and in late-all ?? knee was fidera;
- the length of the vershinok - than longer than the, the better (roughly 70 centimeters and more);
- katushkoderzhatel with upper "fixed screw" (or "it by the nut");
- length of various from katushkoderzhatelya until komelya - than longer than the, the better;
- else - on choice of the buyer and within his budget.

Last edited by Dood (Oct 2 2015 07:04:40)

Dood wrote:

- weight fidera - than less, the better;

Ah this "stick about two sword sword." If this "vysokobyudzhetnoe product", then relatively small weight explanation has - little glue (it the and gives the main weight), many this temperature delta, qualitative Hhardware and materials handles. In short, as "collateral ekhvekt" this get 10% weight (as example, but differences weight in been accurately not will) and in been more the cost of :flirt:
And if "budgetary" udilka, yes even with not the most thin form and suddenly easier, than have competitors in the report as / length of his / price categories, then is worth closely to consider all and weighed - ah not believe I in caring producers and their altruism to us buyers. So that if the form cheap, fat and easiest, i.e. all founding to assume, that he thin-walled. But as on Different to remove glee weight. If the form enough "and elegant", then here can already be hope that the walls a thicker. Although, too, - weight should not be "shockingly low." For information on what figures need emulate can be watch catalogue the same dura-Ace. For example on series of SuperUltegra and BistMaster.

Dood wrote:

- length of various from katushkoderzhatelya until komelya - than longer than the, the better;

For khevikov and extra-khevikov this indeed it is important. For all rest classes absolutely uncritically.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 2 2015 09:37:33)

Саня_78 wrote:

In general how many would I not was shaking down Performance, maximum that I can determine this when it me in drawn severe and type that the causes discomfort.

The second - how it a tearful. And all, I, too, nothing not will be able say. And, forgot, how it "fit", but this already "wave of" on udilke chasing away need. One times show, 'll understand immediately.

I’d say more. Take to leave have friend, for me and the not always option. After the first fishing DM100 I ready was dismiss. And with Tornament 135 even through year were similar thought. Now beloved with President. In as case. Ah not pros we, what with another fantastic year at LG take. :crazyfun: So that not worry about it, not one such.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Oct 2 2015 10:05:54)

Thank you, that comforted, of course. :)
Perhaps not in importance I until sensible udilok, will have simply emulate on its web wallet :(

Classrooms pleasant types many, and as choose an opportune B.S.. This OK not trousers, that department and understandable
Easy today even on hosts on the exhibition get, I'm going

Yes rarely who is beginning to with expensive udilisch. First gets caught usually any sign's. The or in the best case serednyachkami. Then someone buys expensive Shimany and dayvy, and someone their then sells :). Every pick udilki under themselves, so that in the early need not strongly be bothered. You counseled good budgetary stick here is and get advice.

+1

Саня_78 wrote:

Breyny watched, me First appeared look like on TimDayva Hevy feeder. I special qualities have Breynov not observed - I Isaev their pulliing out from racks and ??? hold something for me in the hands of
Even me appealed fidery Bratfishing Senator, highly easy and subtle, about 1200grn
But it seems that will be able afford to talk "I Transit III" for 790grn

And want what't live in the a decent

That the very much the price for transit, I have transit 3.6 on 150. 2 season capturing the them, normal stick as for starters. Enough robust and is worth their money. Harvest was pleased, now pick a something all)) with this stick began my love to as a fishing trip)

Саня_78 wrote:

Yrik,
Windcast Feeder in two times more expensive Pavermesha. This at all outside my financial opportunities. So that, me at all cannot be feeder buy? For me and Pavermesh will for happiness. Give 1,700 Grzywna (for my poo poo, too, not want, if Pavermesh an open GE the I fine, I don't and superkakashkoy in the form of RS Fishing emerge Transit3 for magnet UAH. Although I not think that Dayva allows itself to do and sell poop.
Me Belarusian jersey in Estonia raznesyonnaya here, pattern this temperature delta on form and other fenichki. And to what you hear in democracies, as it, she knits fish and vast with my woman... Inexperience is enough I rather not prochuvstvuyu. Exactly on this and ask Council

And fish don't care how many is worth udilishche

Edited Sanya’s organs is 78 (2015-09-30 01 :54: 32)

I already 2 season capturing the in transit 3.6 150, well worth their money. Dubovat slightly, but this deal habits, harvest large little slapping enough comfortable experience. There is remarks under it comes to shagging spring / autumn, poorly in sight poklyovki.

TinTranzity different accented. "I Transit 3" this like as udilka 15 year. Ah two years ago in sale their accurately not met.
I have now "Revenge-River" 3.6 until 120 grams,, too, two season bad about molesting. Poklyovki shows clearly, easiest. With wedge, too, increasingly and the good thing - simply lifted feeder and fish already sits concretely. But on vyvazhivanii dubinistyy. And rings (, the nearby to a coil) melkovastye on current representations, coil more than 4,000 on shimano like as not desirable questioning. Was thought replace couple of-top three rings on form, but pleasure is obtained in half prices rods up. Even for me he too rapid - on zabrose I often for pounder not keep up - a little bit of a later the cord had let and there's gravy privodnyaetsya in 10 metres from Bank.
There where I enleve well normally can be and with 3.9m Four Uns head on, and such-me even conveniently mashit. Want that would to fish was comfortably, and not rest each time under zabrose

Me would try curiously different types on water to leave, not simply in the hands of in no clothing left hold.

Саня_78 wrote:

Tin Tranzity different accented. "I Transit 3" this like as udilka 15 year. Ah two years ago in sale their accurately not met.
I have now "Revenge-River" 3.6 until 120 grams,, too, two season bad about molesting. Poklyovki shows clearly, easiest. With wedge, too, increasingly and the good thing - simply lifted feeder and fish already sits concretely. But on vyvazhivanii dubinistyy. And rings (, the nearby to a coil) melkovastye on current representations, coil more than 4,000 on shimano like as not desirable questioning. Was thought replace couple of-top three rings on time-limited, but pleasure is obtained in half prices rods up. Even for me he too rapid - on zabrose I often for pounder not keep up - a little bit of a later the cord had let and there's gravy privodnyaetsya in 10 metres from Bank.
There where I enleve well normally can be and with 3.9m Four Uns head on, and such-me even conveniently mashit. Want that would to fish was comfortably, and not rest each time under zabrose

Me would try curiously different types on water to leave, not simply in the hands of in no clothing left hold.

Today, tomorrow skatayus in garage, 'll take a look that for transit, get a picture of this, but if I am not mistaken the precisely carbon fibre transit.
If there is desire to to leave this him with his baton, can to meet in kieve for example?

To meet can be of course :)
Will opportunity, mayakuy in lichku

Bountiful days, help with choice rods up. Conditions industrialized fishing rivers with averagely-rapid the passage, basic weight feeders 80-120 gr. In no clothing left tell either • Proven track master 130 (can better 160?) either Shimano FIREBLOOD Feeder XH 396 centimeters 50 - & # 215 ;1 50 "grape". Which of these prefer? Either that still would? Thank you

Little metrics (the distance, whatever udilkami choice, what budget and camping on P.). Fill out please profile. On daychmastram it is written in themes very many. Ekstrakhevikami Fayerblud and Antares not eiaee, but was shaking down. On senses here cola for industrialized fishing Karpov for among the. Better watch a series of ultegra.

+1

vinitu69 wrote:

Better watch a series of ultegra.

Support. And dura-Ace Spidkast on this an arena like praise.
DM160 realistically for strong tide - there where need trough 100-150 g. Ah or krakenov harvest.
DM130 like as fits in trough 80-120gr, but personally for me he "myagkovat" for such a tide. Although other and gets caught them.
Fayrblad 3.90 / 150 accounted for keep in the hands of - for me, as lyubitelya "nicknames", he perishing very koloobraznym"rapid" appeared. Other rods up this line of significantly better me "became in hand" :dontknow:

't seek software until 150 "grape", the length of the 14 feet. Budget from 7 until 15 thousand That could you tell me. Conditions industrialized fishing Volga trough from 90 until 120 gr on svintsu. Brovka

Took out you Denis! :) . I you reservation on matchfishinge put on EBM until 160g., writes in excellent able 12 500. If interestingly let-know. Transportation rubles 400 will + cube rubles 100.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Nov 7 2015 15:12:22)

Can be on sites ultegru watch until 120g, the feeder 120 with feeds must hurl without problems. 14f. For 15-cab backwards. Can be find, + transport spending.

Денис134 wrote:

Searching for software until 150 "grape", length 14 feet. Budget from 7 until 15 thousand That could you tell me. Conditions industrialized fishing Volga trough from 90 until 120 "grape" on svintsu. Brovka

Zemeks Rampeydzh 14.2 180. Under conditions suited and the price fits.

+1

danilov wrote:

Zemeks Rampeydzh 14.2 180. Under conditions suited and the price fits.

Japan, the. Took as times for Volga rampeydzh 14.2 180. Sold DM130 and not regret, rampeydzh much excel with data conditions. In my opinion.

Bountiful days, thank you all for answers, today managed live watch DM130 and DM160, but difference on potryakh not observed, simply not becomes choose rods up thus. Dura-Ace watch not managed in view absence of. Exactly conditions industrialized fishing the Volga + Rybinskoye Reservoir created, mostly one brovka 50-60 meters, but there is and 80m. Pick a the first khevik, until in asrenale brightness pro240, shekspir sigma 9ft, Ultraviolet twin 360 / 420. So that experience little, budget 300 $. Want take immediately something worthwhile. Recommend anything worthwhile pzhl. And still question say DM130 and DM160 alone and those same rods up, differ only vershinkami, truth?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.