All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 601 to 630 of 646

kwinto wrote:

And still question say DM130 and DM160 alone and those same rods up, differ only vershinkami, truth?

Is untrue :no:.
EBM-130 several lightly, than EBM-160.

Text or: Much detail can be read in appropriate two themes about fiderakh Dutch Master, on this Forum.

+1

kwinto wrote:

recommend anything worthwhile pzhl. And still question say DM130 and DM160 alone and those same rods up, differ only vershinkami, truth?

Rods up different. But if need khevik, then DM100. On 50 meters zakinet 100 g + fodder. 80 the-- 80 g + fodder. If enough this weight trough, then well be appropriate. For distant Optim in my opinion on DM100 need a vershinka # 6 from EBM 160.
DM160 - ekstakhevik, with him well fling kormushkami 100-120 Propulsion

All bountiful time days!
Head a swollen from flours choice, and on this am asking your Council.
- conditions: Dnepr river, nightly fishing, attempts sit through lyascha from 1,5kg
- cordage: Tim dayva 3.90 test 50-150, the cord berkli fairlayn traceur hotspots, coil salmo Diamond beytfider 6,000, trough from DOKA bullets balshie + elongated with 4 gruntozatsepami capacity of until 80gr heavy the riverine feed, shoklider not'm using in purposes struggle with the passage
- that is obtained: Steadily dobrasyvat until clips and harvest on 50 distance there is meters with the feeding trough 60gr, on jolt, fellas water any seafood brunch already suffers the accuracy of to the left-to the right, sometimes nedobrasyvayu
- that nepoluchaetsya: There's gravy 85gr with feeds not s until zaklipsovanoy distance there is
- goal: Harvest 500m from 70 meters kormushkami the former or greater kormoemkosti, and for this will have weight trough increase until 80gr (for)
Also am aware, that the problem in technology zabrosa. But want try solve its with the help substitutes rods up. The next on level and price goes DM 160 but I still mind nedoros until such parabolikov, yes and test rods up should be from 180, and better from 200 g, yes and budget within 3000gr. There is in nalichi salmo diamond 3.90 test 210 but on broskovym kachesvam she and close not first near timdayvy. Except described higher there higher Spro 4.20, what still have any advice for options.

In ties with those that for struggle with the passage I the tip rods up'm putting down almost to water, and the form in the nighttime time am installing on electronic indicator with a swinger, was thought use karpovye stick, but on core coursework they come only spodovye, and they under vyvazhivanii Perhaps quite not moreover. Walking in flagship, was flipping out all karpoviki, that were in available. Perhaps not the overcoat.

See BOS

edgard wrote:

. Harvest 500m from 70 meters kormushkami the former or greater kormoemkosti, and for this will have weight trough increase until 80gr (for.

I would all left as there is (feeder, reel, there's gravy), but established the main the cord the thin, were instant and smooth - say, Momoi DzhigLayn MKh8 0.10 / 0.12 mm (breaking 6 / 7 kg, respectively) and smooth the shock of leader - to example, the same Berkeley FayrLayn timeline of parkour hotspots mm with that of the 14,6 kg - and be done "miracle" - Vasha there's gravy banned on couple of-top three tens of meters further!
Text or: Under > zabrose for 50 meters not't forget necessarily protect index should sit, Slapping on him napalechnik / a gauntlet and camping on P., as this make karpyatniki.

edgard wrote:

in ties with those that for struggle with the passage I the tip rods up'm putting down almost to water

Pardon, but as it action helps fight with the passage? Heard like, contrary, degistirmek need raising.

Vitaly112 wrote:

as it action helps fight with the passage? Heard like, contrary, degistirmek need raising.

In July perspective of on Shklov islands algae, perspective of not only on the surface but and in thicker water. And the only way reduce number of negative of emotions it turned out to remove cord with path algae, camping on E. Win over his squarely on bottom. Naturally need account for terrain last. And the second aspect of and perhaps chief: Pressure flow of water on the cord, lezhazhaschiy on bottom, seeks to zero. And than higher the cord from trawling, those pressure more a substantial, and in those places where I enleve raise our stick not was sense at all camping on K. Until 30 meters from Bank there tide there is no quite and forth goes easy slope drawn out sval and stream such a that with puffed bel- pro • 8 0.15mm on jolt, fellas water not held trough cells with host on svintsu 150 g. Changing the cord on berkli traceur 0.14 (visually he times in 2.5 thinner), rejecting shock leader and rising trough from DOKA my tooling held on the brink of breakdown with the feeding trough any seafood brunch on svintsu. But importantly account for terrain - marginalized distance 70 meters my the cord starts podymatsya over upside and will have increase mass of trough. All who in those places well otlavlivayutsya is released and on 70 +.

+1

Dood wrote:

the same Berkeley FayrLayn timeline of parkour hotspots mm with that of the 14,6 kg

The real breaking burden have him slightly painted 6kg, but he realistically very the thin and in measure tight. But for advice huge thank you: As any pick up volumes K shpulyu with treyserom and I'm gonna nip back in flagship compare with Momoi Kh8 0.1

Dood wrote:

usage: Under > zabrose for 50 meters not't forget necessarily protect index should sit, Slapping on him napalechnik / a gauntlet and camping on P., as this make karpyatniki.

With first day ispolzovaniya treysera I "used protection" a band-aid, but this way to violates krovobraschenie in because - cheaply but visibly, napalechnik need to acquire. Still times thank you!

edgard wrote:

with first day ispolzovaniya treysera I "used protection" a band-aid, but this way to violates krovobraschenie in because - cheaply but visibly

Try simply run the Universe back in ensured slice of assembling dressing plasters, and without natyaga your video (also wind) on should sit. I pro coil units finger usually recall, when food home in machine. Session rarely less days lasts. Not find its absolutely. But a Band-Aid better the usual been apply (tight and adhesive which). Reeling in only on phalanx from (and not on form).

With with a glove (napalechnikom) on karpovoy it comes to shagging well. On as me iai?yaaao, that she always in prikormke "on ears."

edgard wrote:

Yes, I do, that the problem in technology zabrosa. But want try solve its with the help substitutes rods up. The next on level and price goes DM 160 but I still mind nedoros until such parabolikov, yes and test rods up should be from 180, and better from 200 g, yes and budget within 3000gr. There is in nalichi salmo diamond 3.90 test 210 but on broskovym kachesvam she and close not first near timdayvy. Except described higher there higher Spro 4.20, what still would options.

Have even asked you there is precisely river fidera for large rivers with a strong the passage SPRO Master River 390XXH 100-250 grams and SPRO Team Feeder Master River 390XXH-by seat Tokyo Dome Gabor 100-250 grams. Immediately I’d say - I their not saw in living. Saw their in praysakh. Can in and-online; it's there is video.

edgard
With fiderami Spro, and not only, can be to familiarize themselves on site and / flushed Sportnfish.ru

Feder Flagman have-Limit Super Heavy Feeder all why something bypass his party.
Plyusy- accessible at price, including lightning, dalnoboen, can be use in two size.
Firmly zbit, secure, with coil 5,000 pulling all that slovitsya. Triviality nepotrebnuyu (until 100 the State Russian Museum.) feels.
Minus- gentle lightning and cover quickly Wearing thin.
With him 100 flushed this realistically, outside dependence training fiderista.http :/ / flagman.kiev.ua / index.php / component / sun / category / 18-fider-flagman-not-limit-super-d??-feede

Last edited by Кроха (Nov 11 2015 14:50:05)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

And dura-Ace Spidkast on this an arena like praise.

About Spidkasta correct: - the most the best a series of, have dura-Ace, for use of on River. (In my opinion)

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Nov 11 2015 21:26:34)

Dood wrote:

I would all left as there is (feeder, coil, there's gravy), but established the main the cord the thin, were instant and smooth - say, Momoi DzhigLayn MKh8 0.10 / 0.12 mm (breaking 6 / 7 kg, respectively) and smooth the shock of leader - to example, the same Berkeley FayrLayn timeline of parkour hotspots mm with that of the 14,6 kg - and be done "miracle" - Vasha there's gravy banned on couple of-top three tens of meters further!
Text or: Under > zabrose for 50 meters not't forget necessarily protect index should sit, Slapping on him napalechnik / a gauntlet and camping on P., as this make karpyatniki.

Podskajite, and for zabrosa ekstrakhevikom 3.9m feeders 100-120 Mr. power zabrosom, ????? length of cord, type timeline of parkour hotspots? Want It's a until 100m.

Vambata wrote:

Say, is, and for zabrosa ekstrakhevikom 3.9m feeders 100-120 g power zabrosom, ????? cord, type timeline of parkour hotspots? Want It's a until 100m.

And why? Closer not are biting? :D

Vambata wrote:

Say, is, and for zabrosa ekstrakhevikom 3.9m feeders 100-120 Mr. power zabrosom, ????? length of cord, type timeline of parkour hotspots? Want It's a until 100m.

Two trekhkilogramovykh flapjack from actions holds. Tested himself.. Seven for a kilo not holds. Ah. Include out a fantasy 8-)

Vadkh wrote:

A why? Closer not are biting?

Yes, case.
On topic nothing to acquire say?

edgard wrote:

two trekhkilogramovykh flapjack from actions holds. Tested himself.. Seven for a kilo not holds. Ah. Include out a fantasy

Thank you, think ?????. :cool:

Vambata wrote:

Say, is, and for zabrosa ekstrakhevikom 3.9m feeders 100-120 g power zabrosom, ????? cord, type timeline of parkour hotspots? Want It's a until 100m.

Need to, as only this perhaps for you, maximally ease such a task - It's a until 100 flushed - on all possible fronts:
- improve its technique zabrosa;
- pick a maximally long-ekstrakhevik 3.9 flushed (though, of course, more dalnoboynym will always be such same, but in length of his 4.2-4.5 and more flushed);
- establish coil with as can be large diameter of shpuli;
- also wind on shpulyu reel as can be more smooth and the thin the cord with, too, smooth shock-leader, with that of the shock-leader about 15 kg;
- pick a the most obtekaemuyu and dalnoboynuyu form of and weight empty trough, adjusted for, that under zabrose in the feeder will stuffed in, prikormka;
- establish as can be more hard vershinku;
- and camping on D.

Text or: And as only cherished 100 flushed will overcome, would still better harvest on the range missiles, where will be situated the most more perspective point industrialized fishing :O.

+1

Dood wrote:

We, as only this perhaps for you, maximally ease such a task - It's a until 100 flushed - on all possible fronts:
- improve its technique zabrosa;
- pick a maximally long-ekstrakhevik 3.9 flushed (though, of course, more dalnoboynym will always be such same, but in length of his 4.2-4.5 and more flushed);
- establish coil with as can be large diameter of shpuli;
- also wind on shpulyu coils as can be more smooth and the thin cord with, too, smooth the shock of leader, with that of the the shock of leader about 15 kg;
- pick a the most obtekaemuyu and dalnoboynuyu form of and weight empty trough, adjusted for, that under zabrose in the feeder will stuffed in, prikormka;
- establish as can be more hard vershinku;
- and camping on D.

Text or: And as only cherished 100 flushed will overcome, would still better harvest on the range missiles, where will be situated the most more perspective point industrialized fishing.

Thank you large, d try.

Dood wrote:

- pick a maximally long-ekstrakhevik 3.9 flushed (though, of course, more dalnoboynym will always be such same, but in length of his 4.2-4.5 and more flushed); - establish coil with as can be large diameter of shpuli;

Sorry! Want clarify for themselves: From your experience how critical way for range missiles zabrosa when the first ring a small diameter (18mm and less) is close Ital coils (52-58sm) and coil in size 6,000 and more? And place it producer describes as khevik!? Decides whether the thin a glancing the cord problem neproportsionalnosti size rings and magnitude "torch departure"?

edgard wrote:

. From your experience how critical way for range missiles zabrosa when the first ring a small diameter (18mm and less) is close Ital reel (52-58sm) and coil in size 6,000 and more? And udilishche producer describes as khevik!? Decides whether the thin a glancing the cord problem neproportsionalnosti size rings and magnitude "torch departure"?

My experience consists of Dutch Masters (100 and 160), which have the first rings are located not on lower, but on average the knee. Distance until reel until first rings, and dozen such a rings I not hath measured - not was reasons, so as reel Simano Ultegra-5500 and Penn Konkuer 7,000 perfectly "also" with these fiderami.
Think, that the thin a glancing the cord and fat, a glancing the shock of leader in primarily solve problem increasing range missiles zabrosa.

Dood
Thank!

For-zabrosa, 100 flushed without pressure, has acquired itself Shimano Beastmaster CX Multi X Heavy Long 4,87-5,18m 180g. With kormushkami 100 Mr. +. Perfectly flies. But than the length of the more, the higher should be class rods up, even weight fidera. Under full water, in the early summer, It's a until some perekatov on Dnieper River problematic.

Not it is important than, and it is important as.

+1

Степаныч wrote:

Don’t it is important than, and it is important as.

100%! ??? ?? ? ? we with Stepanychem as something abandoned on 100m + relatively inexpensive fiderami from SPRO. On us transparent man and let-him try. And konkhvuz - further 80m have him "nebrosaet." And all because have him technology-zabrosa there is no, hands wrong work on zabrose, udilishche not vgruzhaetsya normally.

And I can ball whip plane, but not want.
Hurl on 100 + can be learn to, another matter harvest on such a distance :hobo: best get 100 + and harvest with comfort.

+1

The kind sometimes can be and around the Bank toward, and the outcome will be would still "zero." On such distance communication not from good Ah, this is great gets caught.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.