All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 61 to 90 of 867

2Lilian:
Nesimmetrichku has tried? What dozen twist are spaced or his test (in mikronization)? Vershinka no test?

Have us in such conditions (with feeds 200 g) Building tools 8-10lb with shock normally work. I first I'm just trying a vershinku in 3oz under such conditions. Then I'm magnifying, if not holds a jet of. Truth me easier with Brauningovskim King - have him except "standard" this temperature delta there is still and's the hollow done and there where "ordinary" 3oz in arc these is famously hold under the same sensitivity.
Footnotes from feeder-vast array (me Brauningovskiy for such conditions likes) between had / paternosterom and a leash around strongly simplifies life, if such liveliest individual are outfitted with.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2012 18:56:16)

Алексей227 wrote:

That 0.75 for me, most the, But on the early embarrassed the distinction in conductors between vershinkami. Yes and read where the, that with not family vershinkami already not the feeder is obtained. Here is and doubted me.

I am confident, that to doubt not worth.
On personal practice, catching buddy Dutch full season with nerodnymi vershinkami, which even to the same and were in short even broken loved. :huh:
On as a work blanca, poklyovkakh and camping on D. And camping on P., in worst side nothing not saw. Even shadow doubts never return not blew right, or uncertainty what the.
And here is broken first feared harvest, thought poklyovok not see. So there is nothing. And with them increasingly well.

vinni
duffy333
Thank you. After your posts and to doubt the not thought. Contrary, a couple 0.75 vershinok buy. Perishing painful for ringing up enleve sazanchika love

Алексей227 wrote:

THANK YOU. After your posts and to doubt the not thought. Contrary, a couple 0.75 vershinok buy. Perishing painful for ringing up enleve sazanchika love

One only nuance. If requires maximum on range missiles impose, with soft glass vershinkoy achieve his will malorealno.

Z. L? - 1649.: "Delicate had forced sazanchika" - this as?

+1

VIVA wrote:

Z. L? - 1649.: "Delicate had forced sazanchika" - this as?

Even frightening to imagine. Sazanchik and delicately :crazyfun:

Ah this type sazanchik not very big, until 500gr. :D ah and if suryozno, think people in mind cautious poklyovki "old rascals out" with neyarko-cut or full lack of "paravoza", which Aleksey227 covets to consider or realize with the help superchuvstvitelnykh vershinok :)

And, yes, the only with DALNЯKOM this slightly not star is. :blush:

Last edited by Фидерер 71 (Jan 10 2012 23:32:22)

Romeo wrote:

even frightening to imagine. Sazanchik and delik

Ah if you was accustomed harvest in an aquarium and one is, this rybalkoyu. :canthearyou: Then why oh why I give up.

Lilian wrote:

Duch very oreklamirovannaya stick and from parts of deservedly so. But the that he not zalezhivaetsya in stores this not figure. Many buy the high-hat and not tools. But rech not about this.
Yes - we may be possible use length rods up for moreover to raise fish through sval, yes - we can use test udushischa for moreover to bombarding heavy weight. Yes - we can use more sensitive some tackle expense of by building rods up. But - use simultaneously announcement potential Duch Masters in we can be solely on a quiet water and the far-distance there is. This I.M.H.O.,.
And even in this situation all individually and subjectively.

Somewhere read, that Dutch Master by 12,8 / 60 grams - bestseller in Holland. Hardly there buy with President "for the thumping." Ah and those who this makes have us, I personally can only have sympathy for.
But, not about how speech.

About potential Dutch Masters in (if we are talking about my own rods 13.8 / 100 and 14.2 / 130). To to speak about him, need in primarily's suitable to start from moreover, for any conditions industrialized fishing these rods up were created.

To not o.s. "this too personal", to quote creator series of Arnouta Wang de Stadt:
"13.8 / 100 - most the easy udilishche, which I'm using on rivers. I'm using this udilishche on big Spain and conduits based with zabrosom until 85 meters or on rivers with slow the passage with kormushkami until 100 grams. "
"14.2 / 130 - my memoirs favorite place it for fishing on big conduits based, as Amsterdam Rijnkanaal. It has an ideal build, which allows bombarding on long drives way and with booking there fish, when I enleve with puffed on rivers dace and gusteru. I'm using this place it on distance there is until 95 meters with kormushkami until 130 grams. "

Here is and the entire response to I.M.H.O.,. Under higher described conditions these Dutch may - on-essence, perfect. And will perfectly work and on carp we should drink a, when need sverkhdalniy impose fletov weight in 45 grams, to those not failing in though, and on a white fish motley size on good dneprovskoy devices up with dire kormushkami.
In Voronovitse in 2010 st the winner of the Ukraine I have only "sotkoy" worked harvest "melkosran" with distance there is 60-65 meters with the feeding trough until 50 grams. Only this fishing pole allows me It's a there netyazheluyu crime as. And only netyazhelaya there's gravy recovered maximally quickly, not allowing fish zastryavat in the grass, which copiously covered bottom (who remembers the zheskach on conditions, will confirm).

So, personally I, obkatav rods up Dutch Master many and in the most different conditions, boldly advise their their friends, as excellent workers stick, perfectly suitable for conditions fishing in our region.

Алексей227 wrote:

Nu if you was accustomed harvest in an aquarium and one is, this rybalkoyu. Then I give up.

:crazyfun:

Have us on same kalmiuse (valleys the) sazanchik even on 300 grams so are biting that created Prince without done harvest :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 10 2012 23:49:25)

+1

Fiderer. 71
And you, a respected counter a question real quick. Skolkozh times for season you gets the to capture SAZANChIKA? Perhaps in APRELE start and until on DECEMBER,. :D Illy in an aquarium always are they biting?

Алексей227 wrote:

A you, a respected counter a question real quick. Skolkozh times for season you gets the to capture SAZANChIKA? Perhaps in APRELE start and until on DECEMBER,. Or in an aquarium always are they biting?

That you keep saying that with aquarium? Word likes? There where there is a carp his without problems gets caught from whom hands not from asses are rising. And nothing there there is no complex and those more Folders under it comes to shagging this fish such done.

Romeo
That you keep saying that with aquarium? Word likes?
Yes there is no, simply aquarium, usually call pond in which, concentration of fish exceeds all conceivable norms and which very often zaryblyayut. And in which in fact mind many and not need to, spit on hook and here is you fish.

Romeo
There where there is a carp his without problems gets caught from whom hands not from asses are rising. And nothing there there is no complex and those more Folders under it comes to shagging this fish such done.
Ah yes. Especially on Cold water, :shine: an absolute dream, yes and only.

Алексей227 wrote:

Yes there is no, simply aquarium, usually call pond in which, concentration of fish exceeds all conceivable norms and which very often zaryblyayut. And in which in fact mind many and not need to, spit on hook and here is you fish.

Where you such fairy tale've just been listening to? I such increased the not know.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2012 00:16:38)

Алексей227 wrote:

A you, a respected counter a question real quick. Skolkozh times for season you gets the to capture SAZANChIKA? Perhaps in APRELE start and until on DECEMBER,.

A bit :dontknow: unfortunately, finally his enleve rarely has (karpovaya fishing priori requires greater time, which there is no)

Fiderer. 71
A bit unfortunately, finally his enleve rarely has (karpovaya fishing priori requires greater time, which there is no)
Over time, such a same calamity. So same lacks. Usually Gone Fishin '(go on day. At night has tried harvest - bespolezdno. 's vomiting a disease some tackle or confuses. But and days lack to shot of adrenaline little bit.
Ah and subtler and sensitive done give me opportunity to see even the most cheesy poklyovku, When only fish composition has in themselves bait with crocheted. And such poklyovok percent 70 for season case.

Алексей227 wrote:

Nu and subtler and sensitive done give me opportunity to see even the most cheesy poklyovku, When only fish composition has in themselves bait with crocheted. And such poklyovok percent 70 for season case.

And what the difference when prichine poklevku when already steer?

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2012 08:42:17)

Romeo wrote:

and what the difference when prichine poklevku when already steer?

And if its, i.e. bait immediately and spit out a '94, 're picking up on are thick raskosami on tight leash - for example?
Again bamboo – quit smoking. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

where you such fairy tale've just been listening to? I such increased the not know.

Trollim little bit of everything. A carp - carp examine alternative treatments for river, in pond, iniaeeai shallow, "an aquarium", meet. Ahem. Jumpstart.

Aleksey227- I himself from Kursk catastrophe, almost modern development of - where you in Voronezh choice, enlighten? If on your celebrated vodokhrone, and he same for you "aquarium", then the fishermen in Voronezh surovey Cheliabinsk of steelworkers)

Carlos wrote:

Aleksey227 - I himself from Kursk catastrophe, almost modern development of - where you in Voronezh choice, enlighten? If on your celebrated vodokhrone, and he same for you "aquarium", then the fishers in Voronezh surovey Cheliabinsk of steelworkers)

The kind simply went man "cost" - what would not potrolit :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2012 09:44:18)

Алексей227 wrote:

A if its, i.e. bait immediately and spit out a '94, 're picking up on are thick raskosami on tight leash - for example?
Again bamboo – quit smoking.

Means something in services not the :flag:

In general read and others - "as frightening to live" (with)

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2012 09:45:45)

Romeo wrote:

means something in services not the

Agree with Romeo. What indeed installation of? You catch on hair or other options? Under correctly random samples and established follicle services fish its even spit it out not can - hook make with her stinger down and under slightest movement fish has been active it in the lower lip and samozasekaetsya. And here only would hook with a leash around weathered :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 11 2012 11:04:12)

Ah, but as then shake up priveredlivogo carp spring? When II ONLY from winters he's coming around and peck normally not wants? Homes sit and not to fish.
But as during spawning of his, rodimogo harvest? Again homes sit?
But as in heat, are they biting normally-A?
Ah, and autumn, with Asia water, themselves know, that with Karp happening.

We have cool themes Karp on feeder! Realistically?and "Method" - are starting explore.- there and can be this discuss. And so naofftopili higher rooftop.

Romeo
The kind simply went man "cost"
Yes there is no. That me showing off, Wu YOU awesome - FORUM. I have long his read. And very like your appeal to each other. Have YOU is never nor swearing or they, nor rows. Such a sense of, as if communicating with each other VERY KhOROShIE FRIENDS. I have YOU very learned much, and very many drew for themselves.
And on information about game you at all in front of the other planet the entire. And no one I nor than not wanted to wary of offending. :cool:

+3

Coming, a 'їkhali a subject specifically kudis vlіvo :)
On temі:
Vchora priїkhav Guardian fіderok Dutch meister 14.2. I a commonplace-eaaeo ? e in easy shotsі.
I ? eiee e osobisto "not bachiv such a a the performance cordages! All happy that simply superovo, stick whatever neither Palace nor Ukraine in hand іdealno, under svoїy dovzhinі vazhit iai?a, i ? ae I ochіkuvav mіnіnmum in half
And in komplektі not o ? euee legenkiy chokhol ? materії on three sektsії, and ua the chokhol ? yakogos lifetime of sound materіalu, yeee vmіschaє in itself ia??iai chokhla :)

Thank you, for because ? burkhlive hunting :) pishіt ua!

stal1n
I congratulate! Many run thing! :cool:

stal1n wrote:

and in komplektі not o ? euee legenkiy chokhol ? materії on three sektsії, and ua the chokhol ? yakogos lifetime of sound materіalu, yeee vmіschaє in itself ia??iai chokhla

Poluzhestkiy cover. In which also confidently includes shtekernaya here podsaka and feeder-carefully. And so same oops as helps preserve dryness things during rain. :cool:

duffy333
To me embarked very niggling question, choice dalnoboynika. Glance fell on
-Browning king feeder long range
-Preston DM 14'2(130)
-Preston DM 13'8(100)
As you can be characterized data plans. From posts higher I understood, that you have, some of these models. Harvest d on rivers and big 2008 (where need an obscure impose).

Last edited by Катовский (Jan 20 2012 17:40:17)

Romeo wrote:

for good big-pita need to shot

Ears karpyatnika check something zvіdusіl) the Cobra, there is a ship She, the gelva-packages bought already)

On Preston. I long a routine Sergei Reznitsenko asking on udilischam, raising the I need will something dalnoboynoe and a powerful. I honestly withheld from wife a bit money on upgrades. Long wasn't brave. EBM 130 and EBM 160 in "the flagship", 2 times traveled. Many thought. Then in "Laki is Fisher" wasn't brave. "Maykhem." Twice. Thought again.. About than this I? And, here is! - not see principal difference! I.e. difference in attainment of as would see, but not can understand, as these sensations interpret. There fuss over nothing..., okhov and orgasms. Even more - on senses here in drawn my Bistmaster Aah as something tselnee, that whether. In sight, anglopalki - not my all-??? or same sense of beautiful iai?i otrofirovano.

D wait Spring and on advice Vsevolod Ivanovich'll take a look Trabukko 4.2. 'll take a look Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast and Browning. And in a whole - betray him.

+1

Carlos wrote:

Uschi karpyatnika check something zvіdusіl) the Cobra, there is a ship She, the gelva-packages bought already)

Correctly Romeo all wrote pro coils and the first ring! And I his entirely support :flag:. Because and with purely karpovymi rigging of this ship enough long caught that up, and with fidernymi.

On difference different udilisch "on potryakh" - this all until light bulbs! Especially with fiderami Hevy and extra-Hevy class. Their forms are beginning work ONLY under a certain burdens - without it this still those dryny. And this strain can be give only on REALNOM zabrose - with alleged coil-fishing line / puffed-burden / the feeding trough. And not on one 2010 zabrosov :flag: A that can be said "on potryakh" about how as these rods up will execute orders on fish motley size? Only on real fishing and can be :dontknow:. Here is then and comes understanding of, than EBM 14.2 until 130gr different from EBM 14.2 until 160gr, and in than they different with Brauningovskim King, Maykhemom from Garbolino, Thor from Mavera or Baltserovskimi "tyazhami." And under what conditions their worth use. And here is already in the process use can emerge either "ahi, mewl and orgasms", either long spit and chertykhaniya :D

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.