All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 91 to 120 of 646

duffy333 wrote:

. Especially with fiderami Hevy and extra-Hevy class. Their forms are beginning work ONLY under a certain burdens - without it this still those dryny. And this strain can be give only on REALNOM zabrose - with alleged coil-fishing line / puffed-burden / the feeding trough. And not on one 2010 zabrosov :flag: A that can be said "on potryakh" about how as these rods up will execute orders on fish motley size? Only on real fishing and can be :dontknow:.

About, yes! :flag: Plus still specificity individual technology carry distant power zabrosov often is the decisive factor for declaring a strictly-personal (in the perceived) "verdict" in this or heavy / extra-heavy fideru - may well happen, that one and the same model one fiderist praises :cool:, and the second fiderast about it (model) "highly cool" withdrawn by the :no: - and all from-for different technology zabrosa. To example, was I have Fox FX1 4,25m-150 gr - under my technology zabrosa, from-for heads, that I only with him not did, even the hilt lengthen the - bribery would still little. Had to sell - and that same? :O a new owner "Sir Fox" him not naraduetsya - he after all was accustomed to do "stalechnye" zabrosy through reduce leverage!

+1

2Katovskiy:
-Browning king feeder long range:
Test until 200 g, growth - 4.5m, a powerful applause? Software, a form is beginning to work under traditional transportation from 100gr, 'm using on dneprovskoy devices up with kormushkami from 120gr, impose until 100m with appropriate coil and River Kymi, huge choice vershinok have producer, highly severe a form and not quite convenient katushkoderzhatel - in short, highly specialized udilishche, on lyubitelya industrialized fishing on powerful rivers on distant has attracted visitors over.

-Preston DM 14'2(130):
Pro him vecherinok VIVA enough many and in their reports and in themes pro Dutch Masters in wrote; very well suited as for industrialized fishing on-start carp and of bream on-start on distant has attracted visitors over, so and for industrialized fishing on River with kormushkami until 120gr; impose until 100m with appropriate coil and River Kymi as from a catapult - importantly not fear for the form under zabrose :D; me for industrialized fishing on devices up more likes EBM 14.2 until 160gr

-Preston DM 13'8(100)
My favorite place it class Hevy; pro him here written: Preston new DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "until 100g

+1

duffy333 wrote:

A this strain can be give only on REALNOM zabrose

I this understand, but not mean opportunities conduct fully-fledged test-drive. And to risk and not to guess - not want

duffy333 wrote:

me for industrialized fishing on devices up more likes EBM 14.2 until 160gr

Serezha, not quite clear, what likes more - 130 or 160?

duffy333
BADARDINOV
Large THANK YOU!
As initially soul lay in to Preston DM even more established zeal to purchase this English masterpiece. :cool:

Carlos wrote:

I this understand, but not mean opportunities conduct fully-fledged test-drive. And to risk and not to guess - not want

Please, test-drive always can be organize - was would desire to :flag:

Carlos wrote:

Serezha, not quite clear, what likes more - 130 or 160

Personally me more likes EBM until 160gr. But perhaps this "originates" the available Brauningovskim King until 200 g :D

duffy333 wrote:

treat, test-drive always can be organize - was would desire to

Desire to huge, opportunity d seek on Spring)

duffy333 wrote:

Personally me more likes EBM until 160gr.

I not for good reason made her repeat it - popular view, that 130-pay in most cases - the optimal option.

Dobryi day!
Would stand before choice Shakespeare SUPERTEAM DISTANCE Feeder 11 / 13FT (1155883) or Shakespeare MACH 3 XT 13 'HEAVY Feeder (1247727) Do I need the latter a drop, so say :)

DaV wrote:

Stoy before choice Shakespeare SUPERTEAM DISTANCE Feeder 11 / 13FT (1155883) or Shakespeare MACH 3 XT 13 'HEAVY Feeder (1247727) Do I need the latter a drop, so say

Suspect that in authored name first fidera occurred mistake on really affairs he is called Shakespeare Superteam Distance Feeder 12 / 14ft, 'm using thus and here is with numbers was odd Rostami rupnica system Shakespeare SUPERTEAM 11 / 12 / 13ft Feeder. Now particularize about than you're leading speech

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Jan 26 2012 13:43:16)

Judging on artikulu in brackets, there is in mind Shakespeare SUPERTEAM 11 / 12 / 13ft Feeder.
http://uploads.ru/t/A/i/Q/AiQpe.jpg

Last edited by carper (Jan 26 2012 14:12:43)

Mention any country by have seller of, this precisely 12\ 14ft. Sorry for inaccuracy :)

Last edited by DaV (Jan 26 2012 17:43:25)

DaV wrote:

mention any country by have seller of, this precisely 12\ 14ft. Sorry for inaccuracy

First comrade took, In the wake him and I blackcurrant, caught that up season on charges of, Manyche place it works eloquently very conveniently that feeder has two growth. -buying both very happy with, and large resentment to firm Shakespeare for something that raised their this udilku with production. Done diameter of 2,8mm suited from types Sabaneev.

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Jan 26 2012 20:20:25)

Huge thank you Sergeyam (Duffy333 and Zoom-y), and also To he for patience, advice and pomosch- nerves not weathered - someone buys Dutch Master 130 (and Korum Neoteric Quiver together). On all positions until muted! Patsany, to I without you did!

duffy333 wrote:

treat, test-drive always can be organize - was would desire to

I would still d seek reason for joint of origin far-thread)

Last edited by Carlos (Jan 27 2012 21:43:40)

Hardy Marksman Supero Extreme Feeder 13
Up to 70 gr

http://coarse.hardyfishing.com/en-gb/pr … eder-rods/

Write that lurches far for 100 meters
Tell, as this perhaps under such a as??

This to Serege Zoom-have - he quite recently such has acquired itself.

Text or: Errori, have Seregi not this model, and Marksman Extreme 13ft Feeder Rod:blush: But like as producer claims, that this development and continuation of precisely Marksman 13ft Extreme Feeder, which was launched in 2010. Ah and so as a series of Marksman SUPERO like as novelty 2012, then hardly she at all have us have someone there is and those more tested on real fishing :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 1 2012 09:17:03)

Yes simply like reflect about this)) as need the organization in to 70 grams of 30 Lesse a hundred?? Have conventional Marksman extreem feeder 'test much higher.

Monster Crab wrote:

as need the organization in to 70 grams of 30 Lesse a hundred??

In this case a form should as catapult work - first maximally effectively accumulate energy, and then not less effectively give its. Those same Prestonovskikh udilisch this presented. Especially have Datchey. But for example the same EBM 13.8 until 100gr lapshistee Marksman Extreme 13ft Feeder Rod. Let us on open water to compare :dontknow:.
I don't know, as Hardy gather this to do :dontknow: But they kantora "not an easy" - collaborations were established on oboronku Her Majesty. Perhaps something there is in technology and external relations materials, that allows do such place it and to lend such bold statements.

Monster Crab wrote:

Write that lurches far for 100 meters
Tell, as this perhaps under such a as??

There after all not write that impose with the feeding trough, and with gruzikom - why would and there is no.

13 this like as 3.9 forge the Yes still for 100 meters. Think that this well realistically. But udilishche as least dollzhno be rapid by building. And means and blueprint cordages whom works Duch it not under force.

I here is frankly not am confident, that rapid stick can be toss such small weight, for a hundred. It must shooting out, then the accuracy of I.M.H.O., will a bit suffer. Generally becomes still more interesting, on one Forum have read burzhuyskom, that one comrade worked this miracle stick on water mark 125 flushed. I in of shock)

Why would and there is no. ??? ?? ? ? in neighboring the Frost pro characteristics various udilisch I in laid out the crux of the articles pro a new a series of from Maver. Place it-13 feet and test until 100gr showed results in district 118-137m. And this under value of in 100 ?. And here quite another pricing category - so why she not can show as least such same results.
About by building Hardy. Compared with EBM he very rapid. Not in last waiting lists and from-for hollow carboxylic vershinok - with them a sense of from blanca utterly another, than even with ordinary karbonovymi. So in its time I his and not took. But here is when're putting on him coil with puffed and the feeding trough, then immediately same feel, as a form v on this. And on vyvazhivanii should execute orders. I don't know what there on modularity carbon fibre, but build I would called all ??? progresivnym.
Incidentally, on progresivnomu authoritarianism udilisch. Have topovogo Garbolino he such, have League "English" dayvy, too,, top dura-Ace like so same made on this principle. And producers are positioning their as excellent tools as for range missiles zabrosa, so and indication poklevki, and under work on vyvazhivanii.

Monster Crab wrote:

I here is frankly not am confident, that rapid stick can be toss such small weight, for a hundred

Have each with President there is its comfortable weight for zabrosa, and if manages technique well progruzit your cast, with this the most weight all more than realistically.
P.S. The notion of "well progruzit" not means bend its in komle.

+2

Monster Crab wrote:

Yes simply like reflect about this)) as need the organization in to 70 grams of 30 Lesse a hundred?

When the already wrote about this. In the first case is faring speech about model Shimano AEROCAST MEDIUM Feeder, cord 12Lb /

Feederal_74 wrote:

contaminated work with this pounder I was struck by a range zabrosa (not for good reason a series of is called AEROCAST), in one of test zabrosov I "zapulil" 70 fringes gram my weight on 140 gather steam; 4,000 th stradika. Not can say, that such impose was made "easy movement hands", but very liked itself reaction form the an appendix forces on zabrose

In the second case was used model Shimano BEASTMASTER partners HEAVY Feeder 13, coil Shimano SUPER 4,000 GT RM, cargo, too, 70 grams.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Today on expanding've tested another udilishche from Shimano. Namely - BeastMaster 3.96 Dam until 110 grams (BMAXHFDR).
Expanding zabrosa - 120 meters.

So that nothing supernatural in water mark 100 flushed there is no.

Scientists son to father came, and asked kitten: - Feder browning 4.20m Force (CT Feeder well or Garbolino Italy 13 EXTRA garlic POWER Feeder better? :question:
Ah and if seriously, then need advice in choosing rods up. Want buy feeder for industrialized fishing on rapid rivers. Trough think use from 120g. The distance - far will be able It's a :tomato:. Experience industrialized fishing fiderom not mean and want on this to know your opinion. In advance whether all thankful! Atyat attention on my problem. ^ ^

foredoomed Diphenhydramine:

On ??? site I have read goes some Comrade from of Kyiv with Nick IRCabout as a types and coils the Polish producer Dragon.
Here is the reference: http://salapin.ru/forum/showthread.php? … post132825

And here is and himself the text, if the reference not is a:

I in no clothing left prodayu products Dragon, so here is can say, that coils and spinningi, in particular, fidery - otmenneyshego quality. The only, that brand loosely a brand name. All feeder dura-Ace and coil Riobi tell, not because, that this the best, but because it most raskruchennoe, and another little who has tried.

Text or - all: Such a here is "...", men, bluntly-??? "could be a pictogram-kroksvord." (With) A. Raikin

Text or-usage: And here is about products DRAGON (Poland) I would honored gladly on pages of this Forum - so as on each Exhibition prolonged I got held up have stands with this brand. Once even Picker I have was from Dragona - 's reabsorption, 2.4 flushed - was called "how to get any. Reproaches not was.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 14 2012 10:59:21)

Dood wrote:

At ??? site I have read goes some Comrade from of Kyiv

On one of soccer forums - praise Mikado (after tuning first rings) and conger conger. So here is question? Have the most dilemma - borrow BistMaster or Dutch (and the and another me on psyche) or conger conger (a series of sprot, on authoritarianism look like on Beiste - but not the) and residue pitch on katukhu MAP 4,000?
Again same dilemma :tired: http://megogo.net/ru/view/5490-lyudi-i-manekeny.html [Дело не ..... ]who such conger conger? And that he can?

The rest line already read :-)

Last edited by sudocvua (Feb 19 2012 21:18:32)

And who can advise still what the rods up exclusively for rivers?

sudocvua wrote:

who such conger conger? And that he can?

Konger - this competitor Mikado, Dragon and other Polish producers. The reference, where can be download catalogue: http://www.konger.pl/ru/start/katalog

Alongside my home there is Music, Notes few commodities from conger conger. As on me - the conger conger better position not worse the other Polish fishing products, price range of - not strongly aggressive to money round buyer, rather moderately-substantial. (Ah there on conger conger "ogolteloy" advertising in Internet - that on advices. :dontknow: ).

Range a series of types quite a broad, in the number of models and series than something reminds Shimano. As something bought extra-khevik, 's reabsorption Impact, somewhere for 600-700 Grzywna (, all engaged, except brief of various - had to sell. Incidentally, in this little shop there is in sale done from conger conger - carbon fibre and glass, different, roughly from 40 until 80 Grzywna (.

Text or: I would advised that buy fidery from conger conger only after, as you personally-personally help me pin down-feel this-rocked rods up: Input about this Deutschemark extremely little, so hope better only on himself. :dontcare:

+1

Baltsery other :dontknow:

Димедрол wrote:

A who can advise still what the rods up exclusively for rivers?

Fidery Maver from series of Thor - river slows its running, trying to bend his. Truth weighs ~ 0.5 kg in length of his 4.2m. But test until 120 gr.

+1

Dood wrote:

I would advised that buy fidery from conger conger only after, as you personally-personally help me pin down-feel this-rocked rods up: Input about this Deutschemark extremely little, so hope better only on himself.

So ? aoaaii i?eaooeiaee a.
Thank you for catalogue. Have us have Chernautsakh ii which e the prodavati. Toodle-oo vіdguki of struggle.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.