All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 121 to 150 of 867

VDA wrote:

fidery Maver from series of Thor - river slows its running, trying to bend his.

:crazyfun: 1999 complained on him, that on a strong devices up not sees poklevok, truth this carefully hides. ;)

Have him perhaps "wrong" Judaism. Have him like would Evolyushn, and I have speshial 4.2. Now such under trademark NEMBO Thor sell, only wire rings black.

VDA wrote:

Wu him perhaps "wrong" Judaism.

Have Roma's phrases Maver Tor Spigot.

I have Special Thor, have on, I think Evolution Thor, now appeared Nembo Thor, and all they Spigot. I, frankly, not illustrate, what for in Kyiv, I has on Zaporozhskomu. Ah and sets vershinok can differ. I in topic "done" uploaded results obmerov - the most powerful vershinka has test 520 "grape" (18 Oz).

In Kyiv on sees, when give a jet of need trough 100-120gr on distance there is 55-60 gather steam; 4,000-pay dura-Ace. If further, then and Korumovskuyu 150-cultural need use. Tin, in one word. Without of blasting 80gr, and the 60gr can be. Here is only active nibble with boost water begins :(

I, ye topk fruit aoaea vdyachniy, for because have vibor vudilischa ? katshuki!
By taking over ? aieo nia ? Dutch-master 4.2 until 130 gram it ? coil shmano ultegra 5500 XTB
And oaia? am asking: Poradte whether trio of coming the cord
I at the dumav pro sunline FINE away - aaaaoi Fiala vdgukv. Ale a gay man koloru! For donno stanst not not ? get, oaia? I skonf 'yuzheniy
Poradte uinu
Thank you!

stal1n wrote:

To donno stanst not not ? get, oaia? I skonf 'yuzheniy

Who you such a stupidity said?

The castes evey blenko-, Little Boy Blue, even 4000m2 as well as glamurniy
I it comes volv bi maty yakiyst Zeleniy, korichneviy, aeacoaaoe Chorniy
Willattend ddus Sabenv wrote, pro farbuvannya donnikh wood, "um, cham

Nevzhe pofg on kolr? I ? eiee e not povryu

stal1n wrote:

Still as don't care yes modicum oarnzhevyy or pink. Ceasing the the right color of :crazyfun:

I have half of cords display salatovogo color of - inhibiting I would said. Chet fish less in ulovakh not became.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2012 22:23:56)

+1

Romeo wrote:

salatovogo color of - inhibiting I would said.

Perhaps Sunline Super PE is called :crazyfun:

+1

stal1n wrote:

Will have to believe. Use and gays and white and salad and dark-green and kamuflirovannye cords. Difference ANY LIABILITY TO. Only would the cord please demands user on characteristics: The thickness of the - breaking burden - structure --weaving and smoothness.

+1

Moreover, plus non-white cord even in is that, - when proizashyol the casual zakhlyost about tulip, then detect visually this trouble with puffed acid flowers far easier, than with dark-green or black cords, games on backdrop of kvivera virtually not in sight!

Last edited by 84 (Mar 16 2012 16:47:05)

Perhaps stuck here.
Were picked by not long-, but feeder Hevy class in size 13 ft for strengthening it is had line of Bestmasterov (Lite, Volkswagen Jetta TDI). ???? want rapid build.
On days went in local Music potrusit that there is. That Bestmaster Hevy, that Speedmaster not impressed by the in this as - what the dubinistost and lapshistost, although in 12 feet away for mediums this so clearly not there is, perhaps had the, that the first to in hands took Hardy, and the second seller been handing out to everyone Greys G-Tec 12 and 13 ft, ah and only then moved on Shimanovskie stick.
Here is now and emerged question, who familiar with udilischami Greys G-Tec 12 and 13 ft? As their can be use on core coursework they? 12 ft has done 2, 3, 4 markings, 13 - 3, 4, 5. Superficially done myagenkie and understandably, that ????? brand this ozovost its grains, yes and seller pointed out, that he normally withdrawn by the from 30 grams and look like more on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, than on khevik.
Who that has say on these udilischam?

Day doryy. Khroshiy however you have in Sevastopol shop. Here is so forces routinely and Hardy and Grace can be potrusit. Us would such :-))) How priobritete that the of these sticks -obyazatelno post after test. :writing:

Dimonskiy wrote:

Bestmaster Hevy, that Speedmaster not impressed by the in this as - what the dubinistost and lapshistost

Have Bista still there is some pristine lapshistost, indeed do parabolichnost, that rather plus for certain conditions, but pro dimensioned such say :O and pro dubinistost so at all tin o.o. In his price categories and classroom this alone from best St :cool: you modicum I.M.H.O., add, lest not muddle the with bribery primer :tomato:
With t.

Last edited by ND80 (Mar 26 2012 13:46:48)

My question not contradicts your account.
I clearly pointed out that mean views on rapid build and length 13 just.
Himself possessing 11 and 12 Bistmastera Light and A psychic and understanding their desires.
And that Bestmaster, that Speed have middle or even slow build, parabolicheskuyu nature, so they and look lapshevatymi and if this noodle there is relative for 12 just, then on 13 just very well manifests itself.
Again same with than to compare, and likened the with Greysami about than, too, pointed out.
Now about dubinistosti, still on glass tinkles from steepness in eyes thickening komlevoy parts of middle knee, something like trees, and than stronger stick Light, A psychic, Khevik, those respectively it thicker. What not was have St with whom and likened the, so and by a well-the term dubinistost. But again same with than to compare, after purchases Lajtha Bestmaster, imeemaya is how the Cristal Multitip 6600m dryuchkom, iai?i has disappeared desire to its use and I gave its to his him to next of kin, although until purchases Lajtha - souls in it not Harriet was my precious.
I.e. there is always to what seeks and this there is no limit.
???? obvious the situation the coffeehouse,, when licked to the stands with udilischami the first glance fell on zelenenkiy Hardy, with I his previously in eyes not saw and before as take in hands not knew that this and there is famous Hardy, and simply gaze fell on that the elegant, allocating his from poster line of and wanted watch that this such, and further were leyby and had the tags on.
Yes and because their posts not TAB with populations betting with your social network, then all that is written - the clean I.M.H.O.,.
Await the information on Greys G-Tec 12 and 13 ft.

2 Dimonskiy.Respect your opinion :) Each its :)

VDA wrote:

fidery Maver from series of Thor - river slows its running, trying to bend his. Truth weighs ~ 0.5 kg in length of his 4.2m. But test until 120 "grape".

What is the price Thorov? Give pzhl exile on any Internet Music. Thank you.

2 Keeperfly.Those rods up long removed with production. Find their in sale hardly tickles.
If would I nobody chose feeder for strong crosscurrents, the Maver Tor was would the latest option. In my opinion. There is mass more interesting types have different producers.

+2

Boev wrote:

If would I nobody chose feeder for strong crosscurrents, the Maver Tor was would the latest option. In my opinion. There is mass more interesting types have different producers.

+ many :flag: Since current levels technologies for test "until 120gr" have the form with weight under a pound of - this not there is well. Even for growth 4.2m. This still as something understandable with udilischami test until 180-200 g with their supermoschnymi tolstostennymi necessary forms. And not necessarily they must cost "space."

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 27 2012 12:35:35)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Since current levels technologies for test "until 120gr" have a form with weight under a pound of - this not there is well. Even for growth 4.2m.

Why so? Me seems here still must be accounted for "dimensions of" the fishing trainer. To example, under my antropometricheskikh data (186 centimeters, 90 kg), in the process industrialized fishing 420-grammovym Baltserom Zammataro with test 115 and-totally not observed discomfort, rather contrary.

gunner_max wrote:

in the process industrialized fishing 420-grammovym Baltserom Zammataro with test 115 and-totally not observed discomfort, rather contrary.

I have in such a same weight Brauningovskiy King Long Range, but here is only growth have him 4,5m and test until 200 g :flag: Wu him a form under the scale from 100gr only work is beginning to.
If to speak, pro "rechniki" in the classroom Hevy under conditions of Kyiv, then the same Garbolino Italy MHF 3903P (13 '/ 3.90) or Garbolino Italy MHF 4203P (14' / 4.20) with test until 150 g have weight 260gr and 310gr respectively. Or EBM 13.8 until 100gr and EBM 14.2 until 160gr have weight 260gr and 330gr respectively. I with their never too and almost 100kg "live weight" highly sensed difference under zabrosakh and it catching with one and the same coil, but two different in weight udilischami one test. The difference in weight letterhead in and a half times - this its very.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 27 2012 12:37:58)

2Duffy333
And can, still lead price respectively? 8-)

Last edited by Nycolas (Mar 27 2012 14:01:10)

Boev wrote:

Those rods up long removed with production.

Not removed. Now they are sold under trademark "NEMBO Thor." The price - until 1,000 Grzywna (. Saw it in networks stores "dive" in length of his 4.2m. The reference on Russian Maver.

Last edited by VDA (Mar 27 2012 13:25:58)

Nycolas wrote:

2Duffy333
And can and success at lead price respectively?

Kohl, ah sho OK you immediately about bad :D This is I pro EBM.
But if speech goes about Balzer Edition IM-12 Master Piece Medium Feeder 115, then with Garbolinovskimi difference on price special should not be :flag:
And if still on our market subsuming new "rechniki" from MAVER from series of Genesis Xtreme, then will at all interestingly :flag: Wu them have the most "heavy" 13-futovika with test 150 g weight letterhead 286gr. And recommended retailer for of England 100 ?.
Here is here the commercial about how as a form one of udilisch this series of works:
fidery MAVER.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 27 2012 14:18:40)

Thank you for answers ;)

duffy333 wrote:

A if still on our market subsuming new "rechniki" from MAVER from series of Genesis Xtreme, then will at all interestingly Wu them have the most "heavy" 13-futovika with test 150 g weight blanca 286gr. And recommended retailer for of England 100 ?.

I think that in positions Maver this quite not figure, rather anti-figure, as for legion. Miracles not the case, and in by it catching not despite technology cannot be forget about reliability. ;)

Last edited by (Mar 27 2012 20:52:03)

Consider, exploitation of will show statistics breakages. Until these Mavery live have us no one saw :dontknow: But have the same Garbolino, pro which I mentioned on couple of posts previously, have similar parameters in weight blanca under those same tests and in the same sort type of price bracket - coincidence?

VDA wrote:

Dont removed. Now they are sold under trademark "NEMBO Thor."

Responded in topic "fidery Maver."

Like would hear assessment of in this as a types Trabkoo Karp and Trabukko River, am thankful.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.