All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.

Choice long-range fidera.

Posts 151 to 180 of 738

Dimedrol wrote:

We wish we would hear assessment of in this as a types Trabkoo Karp and Trabukko River, in advance thankful.

Trabukko River I have was, distance of 3.9 flushed, but with the word "method" on place it.
If to push even harder smallness of, then can be find in my consternation on this Forum about him the intel.

Can be whether buy budget long-feeder, if there is experience use of could you tell me. In advance thankful.

alex. Ajata Yauvana
Kheviki from 3,9m in principle all compression, with srednebystrym either rapid marched. But if harvest account for and triviality, then this automation manager tackle on zander camping on E. In fiscal version on big distance there is sensitivity a weak.
If need concrete producer the the most simple and real option that the from Mikado (model not I’d say the last time not ``I've been), there in principle all stick enough quick.

Топор wrote:

If need concrete producer the it's the simplest and real option that the from Mikado

And Salmo?

алекс бр wrote:

A Salmo?

Not need to. ("IMHO" s)

+1

Budget Intranet public communications Feeder MASTER Extra Heavy Feeder 50-180gr 3.90mfrom companies flagship of the nor who not kept in the hands of? Can be borrow?

'm for of Dnepr and so as there found not more often 2-'s times in year the and budget respectively under this affairs not big.
Can there is an alternative in ??? price range? Weight blanca in this case me not scares! The main goal - expanding

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 17 2012 15:45:02)

And BALZER? Baltser you have here och. Little mentioned.

Man budget wants, and have Baltsera such there is?

FEEDER wrote:

A BALZER? Baltser you have here och. Little mentioned.

I have few years ago was their khevik - here is such- has burst on zabrose through several fishing trips.

Fiestvod wrote:

Perhaps there is an alternative in ??? price range? Weight blanca in this case me not scares! The main goal - expanding

What precisely expanding interested in? Simply "expanding" - the notion of highly relative term. Its gives not test letterhead and not his length, and vysokomodulnyy carbon fibre in his composition and the right build rods up. And this is reflected on value of not in better side. This I say about how, if need hurl for 80m.

Know bad one place on Dnieper River have category: Kakhovskaya Line GES "modicum and is free of charge" so here is there brovka begins from 60 fringes meters, on 80 fringes most promising place there is worth chic a humpback Crucian about kg and are biting slightly whether not on naked trigger.
Men there buyme karpovymi rods screwed to and syorfami trough weight ~ 100-120gramm after zabrosa place on Khaled el. Semaphore. I with its Preston EBM 13.2 of. (-80), you know, bung maximum on 60 meters but prikusyvaya lip on zabrose fearing even break a. On 60 harvest can be but this limit and despite poklevki on one karasyu for gender hours "in the best case" If replace the feeder on cargo "bullet" the dropping her on 80 meters can be but again same without prikorma and fishing not the.

In general goal hurl on distance 60-80 the-without special the for udilishche.

In Earlier used cheap noneym karpoviki and the with postavlenoy task inquired as not all - relegated on retirement with pnogochislennymi fractures under zabrose
http://s019.radikal.ru/i611/1208/a7/290ef7e648d2t.jpghttp://s019.radikal.ru/i613/1208/25/895e0744c97dt.jpg

Fiestvod wrote:

unfond of men there buyme karpovymi rods screwed to and syorfami trough weight ~ 100-120gramm after zabrosa place on Khaled el. Semaphore. I with its Preston EBM 13.2 of. (-80), you know, bung maximum on 60 meters but prikusyvaya lip on zabrose fearing even break a.

From its experience can say, that here need extra-kheviki with a good karbonom. And this absolutely the other budget, than have Flagmanovskogo fidera. And the good technique zabrosa.
Men there challenge such the shipments from-for tide or simply to It's a? Simply if tide there is no or it weak, you can their Preston EBM 13.2 of. (-80) hurl flety a net weight in 50 g of and any seafood brunch (from the same Tekhnokarpa) - regulation pleased amused a range ;) Heading they not worse trough-bullets. Only shock-leader is obligatory. And on basic no fishing line of yours - pletnya 10lb maximum.
And not afraid handle its Preston on zabrose within test - if he not has on the first a fishing trip (factory marriage), then further he still very long will work. These rods up very hardy and they "unfold" precisely under burdens.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 22 2012 12:00:15)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

unfond of men there challenge such the shipments from-for tide or simply to It's a? Simply if tide there is no or it weak, you can their Preston EBM 13.2 of. (-80) hurl flety a net weight in 50 g of and any seafood brunch (from the same Tekhnokarpa) - regulation pleased amused a range Heading they not worse trough-bullets. Only the shock of leader is obligatory. And on basic no filament - pletnya 10lb maximum.

And not afraid handle its Preston on zabrose within test - if he not has on the first a fishing trip (factory marriage), then further he still very long will work. These rods up very hardy and they "unfold" precisely under burdens.

Edited duffy333 (Today 11 :00: 15)

Tide there virtually there is no, can be slightly slightly and the when broadcast water. In fact yes, only would It's a and under this grouping not respected - far fell there and are biting. Flety this metodnye trough? D try but there and composition prikormki need the other (more sanctuary). Prikormku restricting mostly himself from recipes Romeo (for that him a separate thank you) but as be with fletami? Did need rejoin cooking porridge "as for breast is" or can be Salapinkoy 60A.

'm using the cord 0.12mm without shoklidera, vertlyugov. Ceasing always only Wolfgang Flur: 0.10-0.16. Can be of course try flet but representatives his specificity of (a short ceasing 8-bulb each 10 cm) a long ceasing perhaps not is relevant will use and respectively calculation only on donnuyu fish ah yes okay.
In role of filler often adopt pellets and on trigger, too, his? Did he tastier more the worm + hair not scares the same an?
Advise Napovnyuvach and the pourer :blush: only not very expensive, can and on than most dozens'll try out
Thank you

P. S. Ekstrakhevik increasingly same will need add in arsenal but what, this until question. I will subject anew can that and become incorporated into

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 22 2012 12:35:34)

Esteem subject pro method - there all of this several times leaked.

duffy333 wrote:

Her gives not test blanca and not his length, and vysokomodulnyy carbon fibre in his composition and the right build rods up.

Recent and a half month enleve Balzer Masterpiece 155 4.22m I there as times 12th. This kneelength udilishche! Throws virtually the very! :cool: beach season soon will end, 'll run a test on on the beach on expanding. Naturally on sand, and not on water.

Fiestvod wrote:

Techeniya there virtually there is no, can be slightly slightly and the when broadcast water. In fact yes, only would It's a and under this grouping not respected - far fell there and are biting.

As the me your Preston an ideal fishing pole for such conditions fishing. D. Flushed until 80 is abandoning 80 power zabrosom on a hundie meters. Not worry about handle udilishche. Habit now the thin cord, with him hurl will be easier. I recommend also wind the cord Daiwa the 1960s 8-and zhilnyy diameter of 0.8mm. If will otstrely will bet shock leader from twist are spaced more Tolstoi diameter. What you coil? Coil must be much.

Thank you for Regional Forum advice. The cord Chinese bel- pro hadn - you likely had in view 3000.00 perhaps are right, need take a good the cord but a commonplace speaking pity money = 395grn for Turnament several more expensive than kitayopoverpro for 70 Grzywna ().
Coil is used Cormoran sinus Br 6piin 4-'s thousandth time size. Doubt that in center of the spool deal, rather cord + careful appeal with fiderom
P. S. Toch, on how many I understood (judging by from rollers) you as the are linked with the flagship of the. You can that either say about ekstrakhevi "feeder master"? For harsh conditions is worth whether on him look

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 27 2012 14:14:10)

Bountiful time days please can you tell me analogy whether feeder Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66 until 100gr for industrialized fishing in rivers with not strong the passage and rags of reservoirs? Or better take khevik until 110gr

Ca ? nii pіde

Has acquired Garbolino MHF 4203P Italy 14 'POWER DISTANCE Feeder. 've tested expanding throw various kormushkami. Pute trolley onto a side wind 4 forge the Cord 10lb, coil Ultegra 5500 XTB. There's gravy Browning peredneogruzhennaya 80 "grape" without feed escaped on 99 flushed, such a same 60 grams on '82. Type cell 80 grams wastes 80 flushed and 50 fringes grammovaya on 72 forge the With this same coil Szymanowski spidmaster khevik 3.9 flushed peredneogruzhennuyu 60-cultural with feeds in standstill sent only on 65 meters. The accuracy of throw with Garbolino significantly higher than with shimanoy. When'll get used to it to a new queen of will be able hurl further, am confident. Udilishche bought these for reservoir and platnikov where carp held far from Bank. Think not guesses wrong. Now want sell all their Shimany and take in return something 3.6 and 3, 9 for small river. Thank you forumchanam for the intel on Garbolino, before I pro this firm even not heard.

REUT wrote:

Now want sell all their Shimany

You where?And that have you for Shimany?

Boev wrote:

You where? And that have you for Shimany?

Moldova. From the club until of Dnepr.
Speedmaster 3.9 khevik until 110
Bestmaster 3.9 khevik until 110
Bestmaster 3.9 ekstrakhevik until 150

So Mayhem and longer than the on 30sm

Like would hear opinion.
Hardy Marksman supero extreme 13 test 70 gr
Preston Dutch Master 13.2 test 80 gr

Conditions the next:
Attracted to the water
The distance 80-90 flushed (with bullet)
Bream, Crucian

In advance thank.

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

Distantsiya 80-90 flushed (with bullet)

There is opinion that for such competitors test nuzhon lot more and wand podliney :flag: even with bullet.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 09:51:38)

+3

Novel, yes I understand. Simply want maximally ease tackle. Not want drynami harvest melkorybitsu. One times baited in the 130 EBM on created, with a range the all well, but the dick, dude Dick. Not know trust whether view overseas colleagues about khardika, vrodya gets caught them on water mark 100-110 forge the Truth not know, with burden or the feeding trough :dontknow:

Incidentally found that Hardik, normally progruzhaetsya for zabrosa with FOX Large 42 gr
And this quite not 70 "grape". I so understood, that an honest test with which comfortable experience work 90-100 "grape"

Monster Crab wrote:

Just want maximally ease tackle.

Ah I have there is feeder SPRO Inspiration 4.25 Dam with test until 140 grams and weight 283 grams (weight honest. Far perishing easier under such TTKh? When was very need to catching them several times on made it 80-90 meters dace. Well comfortable experience :dontknow:

The only moment - rings on vershinkakh middle size and quite perishing melkosranka not particularly clearly with such rings are biting, but and distance there is the not for industrialized fishing melkosranki. :dontknow:

Not gather additionally in any way as Preston can be dubem?

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 10:41:55)

Monster Crab, and still. Not forget to comfortable experience dobrasyvat and vymatyvat on such made it need a katushechka 5,000-6,000 size on Shimane. Ideally even serfovaya. And such a coil it is doubtful that will perfectly stand on my own rods with TTKh which you raised.

In my opinion you're trying to can nevpikhuemoe :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 10:46:11)

Novel, thank you. Stuck still times all comprehend. I pro DM had in view, that he izleshne a powerful for the boner. On authoritarianism the he not oak)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice long-range fidera.