All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Options fidernykh feeders

Options fidernykh feeders

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

That most important in it catching on feeder? There's gravy! For what need a there's gravy? Expense of his weight it allows continue to cast until prikormku on enough large distance and keep the pourer in place fishing maximally close from prikormki. Trough differ in primarily in weight, form and materials, of which they manufactured by East. Trough do from a metal nets or plastic. ???? plastic frame trough can be as in the form of nets, so and in the form of a plastic, leaf with holes. Leave trough, typically, more sturdy, but plastic they are irreplaceable for in certain conditions.

Plastic trough accented very useful under it catching on publications changes the depths, when crime as account for prodirat through seaweeds, clams and stones. In such conditions plastic there's gravy after sweep (martial arts) plans to in thicker water and its can be convoys conduct through complex the assistant trawling, that problematic do with the feeding trough from a metal nets.

Trough accented an open and closed type. This conditional, that for stagnant water and for tide are used different methods applying prikormki. On stagnant water are used trough an open type. After zabrosa and the fall of the trough on bottom must be done a small jump and prikormka will remain on bottom, and hook proves accurately on prikormlennom place. On during are used trough closed type. On bottom trough mounting your the plastic bottom with holes, through which prikormka washed away the passage and the nozzle sitch it turns out in cable prikormki.

Also there are trough for moldy worm. But their the use of most often faces very big price on him, and they apply rarely. Can be, using crime as for conventional prikormki, a feeding nobody. This requires care a half trough prikormkoy put an handful moldy worm and care a second half trough prikormkoy.

When choosing trough always need to remember, that fidernoe place it intended on a certain zabrasyvaemyy weight, typically, he whilst on form rods up and his exceed not that Spain. Also not need to forget, that zabrasyvaemyy weight consists of weight trough and prikormki, weight which depends on its sparse and components, of which she Produkowana. Better in advance weighed crime as together with prikormkoy, to avoid nasty of surprises.

Now consider basic types of feeders.

building machines
http://rg.foto.radikal.ru/0707/d2/0920a267b2e0.bmp
This an ideal option for stagnant water.

http://rg.foto.radikal.ru/0707/ca/ee36f0cae193.bmp
For tide better apply around trough closed type.

To keep incurs crime as in zone fishing on during account for increase its weight. To the same trough “forms on during roll over, and feeder signals false poklevki. To this avoid apply trough a square and triangular forms. Expense of its forms they much better hold bottom and allow reduce weight by trough. Under this not account for reload the form rods up under zabrose.

Square
http://ra.foto.radikal.ru/0707/e1/cc7bf7635eb0.jpg
For the middle tide.

triangular
http://ra.foto.radikal.ru/0707/a6/e248b627bdf8.jpg
For strong tide.

Use any kind of mixes Undesirable for all higher listed feeders. That Spain apply rassypchatuyu prikormku, which can freely you get enough sleep on bottom or wash properly the passage from feeders closed type. Under this was crisp prikormka must be enough dense, to not you get enough sleep under zabrose and achieve trawling in feeding trough.

So how many same need to have feeders? There is reservoir, the ponds and rivers. Virtually everywhere can be use Picker and feeder. To feel in are will have to purchase enough a large number of feeders. Should also remember, that always needs have supply feeders every weight although would in several copies, and the most often used weight and forms and in larger numbers. Terrain trawling on reservoirs case quite complex and losses feeders are inevitable, but as will it's a shame, not possessing in store grinding halt after spare trough, to end fishing.

+1

Romeo wrote:

triangular. For strong tide.

There is opinion that three-cornered hats out not very the and better hold for in comparison with rectangular, and prikormki in triangular voydet less.

+2

WILDHUNTER wrote:

There are opinion that three-cornered hats out not very the and better hold for in comparison with rectangular. And prikormki in triangular will go down less.

Conclusions the right! The only advantage triangular kormukh on during, when on bottom there is stones. A three-cornered kormukha unless karate chop even in small stones and held much better rectangular. In rest cases use of rectangular kormukhi more justified I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 11 2008 08:41:28)

Have been arguing to develop feeder and here is in ties with this emerged question: For what need around trough? Cannot be whether indispensable only rectangular?

Alex_Ch wrote:

Trying to to develop feeder and here is in ties with this emerged question: For what need around trough? Cannot be whether indispensable only rectangular?

Around trough better (further) fly :idea:, but on during their apply not worth (they poorly hold bottom) :( You can indispensable only rectangular :cool:

Romeo wrote:

You can indispensable only rectangular

Here is what I and wanted to hear. Thank you!

As will on during work triangular trough with direct angle, where hypotenuse will play role wing (automotive) and the passage nuzzle up sink? There is whether at all sense in such the cow sheds?

Question emerged after, as once on a fishing trip at night I, uh, slipped and accidentally came the on crime as. She, naturally, under my 100 kg primyalas, attempts give original form of have led, that Lies a three-cornered with direct angle. And by my sensations she has become better keep for.

There is in sale here is such trough from browning http://s5.uploads.ru/t/HpZT8.jpg

Like as on a strong heat must not poorly work

Last edited by Satyr (Jul 1 2013 22:03:58)

Satyr
Utterly is true. Precisely such I have and broke a, but only there is differences
1. A negligible. Corners not such rounded, but these, agree, can be neglect
2. Fastening I have side. Under such a Securing as on photo acute a corner not towards downstream, and side. T. E. Under workers from the with a cord there's gravy pivoting spike to opposite Bank, and through looks in side tide. In my same version ‘, that acute a corner precisely watched power--a period downstream and it (for) prizhimalo the feeder sink.

Exactly even if in rectangular feeding trough fastening will side, then there's gravy will Christianized to downstream not netting, and an aperture, that will allow faster vymyvatsya the stern and the mesh will less to confront strength tide and copulate. Only here is continue to cast until such a crime as will a perversion.

Finger wrote:

a rear door I have side. Under such a Securing as on photo acute a corner not towards downstream, and side. T. E. Under workers from the with a cord there's gravy pivoting spike to opposite Bank, and through looks in side tide.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/JWG9B.jpg
Cut off not big native fastening and got laid shotgun as on Figure flies not poorly but on a strong heat not experienced.

Thank you. I as times painted in Paint their options.
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/fRdtg.jpg

But the answer there is. Trough such there is, people their adopt, fly well, remained only try
Still times merci

For those who searching for "blue losing" something secondary.
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/I9rqB.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/2FI8r.jpg

Finger wrote:

thank you. I as times painted in Paint their options.

But the answer there is. Trough such there is, people their adopt, fly well, remained only try
Still times merci

All well on Figure. Here is only in real life there's gravy not lies across tide - the main vyduvaetsya in arc and she pulling and pivoting the feeder. There's gravy on beneath the not kotitsya - she is moving for helping hand pushing its the main.
A three-cornered there's gravy well holds a jet of from-for maximally broad weight, which provides grip with upside. And here is kormoemkost have them Filthy compared with square or conditional statements.

Text or: Brauningovskaya there's gravy-a drop so itself about as holds bottom - in the report weight trough "from pugacha" with this mismanaging better. But expense of forms weight in the form of skis they better idea back style of pass.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 2 2013 00:26:28)

+1

CVI wrote:

To those who searching for "blue losing" something secondary.

That for trough who produces?

Garbolinovskie this for the boner, with this all understandable and here is the optimal option for strong’s?

Last edited by Satyr (Jul 2 2013 00:30:01)

And who that about metodnoy feeding trough on devices up thinks she declaring the and on the idea of soprotivlyaimosti zero?

Last edited by Satyr (Jul 2 2013 00:39:35)

I was conceived. But!

1. As then zakorm to do? With start-up mass? Ah so his quickly fanned out your turn. Has to receive there kormak full of feeds and let will wash. Not always I so will be able, for example, autumn in the coldness.

2. For themselves decided to - until not going to get into enleve with kormushkami - not shooping on other ways. Stubbornly toting his, try, to experiment, and when gather additionally in any way and starts goes, then can be and method try.

3. Catching before "nipples", which me neopytnomu remind method. The fabrication until pain a simple {blue e?u?ea from 5 fringes liter bottles, from below lead, two-three short defence wakes up aggressivity and camping on D.}, but me not svsem liked. There is no moreover sensations, that precisely you you know, you feed and she on prikrmke is worth. Rather as on fortune - bailed on and wait for. Although naturally need was do with start-up zakorm, perhaps put kormak slightly above and camping on D., but sm.1 Well not went I have such a had forced.

Now all same decided to try do himself trough and d's suitable to start from:
And) a major mesh, which has least resistance in water
It comes) geometry - d try from breath until rectangular triangle

Although here is this forced to start thinking

duffy333 wrote:

. In real life there's gravy not lies across tide - the main vyduvaetsya in arc and she pulling and pivoting crime as. There's gravy on beneath the not kotitsya - she is moving for helping hand pushing its the main.

1. Ah after all can be so to attach vertlyug, to he was not on center, and removed and vyduvaemaya arc rises unwrapping this the feeder "as need to"
2. I have already and so the cord is worth tonyusenkiy. Influence tide on the cord (to let the line out) I demolish the to minimize. But and here still there is questions. For example, I heard opinion, that if basic not oppure, and to lend arc, then demolition will less and explains this is all the, that the assistant the main, which is perpendicular downstream minimal. Stuck take advantage of photo
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/LJDoZ.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

trough "from pugacha"

can be newcomer photo these feeders or exile on them?

Satyr wrote:

A who that about metodnoy feeding trough on devices up thinks she declaring the and on the idea of soprotivlyaimosti zero?

Edited genre (Yesterday 23 :39: 35)

I has tried, a montage the next: On the main is done coiling (two length fletki), prodevaetsya through fletku and fixed vertlyugom (noose through a ring vertlyuga), higher mm two poplavochnkh stoporka between whom vertlyug on which is assembled ceasing. T. E. Some option paternostera.
Neighbors a kormushkami with weight 90 gr, I catching fletkoy 50 gr.

Finger wrote:

1. Ah after all can be so to attach vertlyug, to he was not on center, and removed and vyduvaemaya arc rises unwrapping this crime as "as need to"

All these perestavleniya vertlyuga very poorly then affect "vymatyvaemost" the entire snap - is obtained a strong-resistance. And this with any headings, and especially with 80gr + not only burden on udilishche / coil / hands, but and "effect her propeller" - this when the feeder, and together with it and snap turns the on vymatyvanii. On airline and zaputyvaniya the leash, and perekruchivaniya the main. Under than the last even frequency - under burdens it particularly imperceptibly, but in a certain moment as will you give take, then the main in "pigtails" intends to - this already fraught with zatsepom on zabrose about ring. And not done, and blanca. Need whether to speak, that can happen, when weight osnastok under 100gr and're breaking up with "from souls." Fixation the most tech-y vertlyugov not tantalizing, and only "to postpone the end of the."

Finger wrote:

can be newcomer photo these feeders or exile on them?

Here is, for example: trough 3

The right trough for tide have GRIZLY007: trough from the Grizzly

At all the on Forum even 4000m2 as well as there is theme in three parts of chapter feeders and there all about than here bioinformational abilities / is written already was seen and was discussed:
trough
trough 2
trough 3

Finger wrote:

1. As then zakorm to do? With start-up mass? Ah so his quickly fanned out your turn.

There's gravy maximally possible volume of, fodder maximally krupnofraktsionnyy and "severe" - can be in once the principal feed, which regulation harvest later, add specifically major faction and douvlazhnit. So on point in any case he will remain. Slaughter in crime as not tightly, to this mixture of better and faster went on bottom, not sit and wait on 10 minutes until its gonna wash away. And dozen feeders with start on point. Impose under clip-on earring.

Finger wrote:

2. I have already and so the cord is worth tonyusenkiy.

After filament any cord quiet seems. Here is only little moreover that Building tools in 15lb and 10lb differently parusyat on during, so still different Building tools with same that of the have different the thickness and, respectively,, too, parusyat differently. The situation from life: One comrade but with with a cord 15lb - there's gravy 120gr simply such as until not with in brovku, the second with with a cord 12lb - there's gravy 112gr on the brink of breakdown, the third with nanofilom 10lb - there's gravy 98gr lies dead. Simultaneously on one and same direct – rivers, on roughly one distance there is, on distance 10-15 meters from each other.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 2 2013 13:15:15)

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone these perestavleniya vertlyuga.

Yes, agree on all 100

Finger wrote:

two-three short the leash and camping on D.},

One phrase and all it became clear. To Salapinu.

Sorry if not in subject, wanted to to imagine their launched trough, want from you critics, that you pro them think? http://s5.uploads.ru/t/aTyLx.jpg
Thank you. Weight black 150 grams green 100 grams and with plastic bottles 130.

Last edited by sano (Aug 27 2013 08:47:52)

sano wrote:

want from you critics, that you pro them think?

Think one takes their or sake of pleasure rukobludstva from you are not putting to do, or in your edges on market there is no such for three ruble, or forum not read that this yesterday day. But nor made not be upset - very like -] However on them and forward, all through these pasttrough passed. If perishing very nothing to acquire to do and khochtsa potvorit there's mine trough from'd feast on on this Forum :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Options fidernykh feeders